Christie Brinkley splits with hubby #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you even imagine how miserable Christie's life will be for the next 10 years as she arranges for her daughter and son (who Cook adopted) to have visitation with their father. I would not want to see the miserable wretch of a human for the rest of my life, but that won't be an option for her.

This guy will lose so much over this. His Hampton's customers will probably shun him now. His marriage is over. The girl will quit seeing him. And he's nearing 50 years old. He must have had a screw loose to have thrown it all away over sex with a teenager. But then, when you start hiding money under rocks for your teenie girlfriend, the clues may already be in place that a few screws are loose!

I don't think I agree with the concept of a person who is of legal age suing someone for giving them money, a car, etc.

Teen may sue Christie Brinkley's husband

New York Daily News
Jul. 17, 2006 09:15 AM

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

NEW YORK - The ravishing teen at the center of Christie Brinkley's marital meltdown is a "naive girl" who is now mulling legal action against the supermodel's husband, her lawyer said.

Peter Cook, 47, caused "substantial and irreparable harm" when he showered aspiring singer Diana Bianchi, 19, with luxurious gifts - including a Nissan Maxima - and then seduced her behind Brinkley's back, the lawyer said Sunday.

"It amounts to preying on an innocent, young and naive girl who would otherwise have no attraction to a 50-year-old man," lawyer Joseph Tacopina said. "He offered her money, a job, career advancement. And when he got her comfortable, he made his real intentions known."

He said while Bianchi isn't under age, she was "right at the limit" when the two met. The age of consent in New York is 17.

"I don't think he bought her a car because he's a philanthropist. It's just outrageous," said Tacopina, who is working in tandem with civil lawyer Rosemarie Arnold. "Her eyes are starting to become open. We're evaluating our legal options."

One legal expert said the disillusioned Bianchi might have grounds for a sexual-harassment case since she was working as a low-level assistant at Cook's architecture firm during the alleged liaison.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0717BrinkleySplit17-ON.html
[/font]

HeartofTexas said:
I don't think I agree with the concept of a person who is of legal age suing someone for giving them money, a car, etc.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0717BrinkleySplit17-ON.html
[/font]

"naive girl" all my eye and Betty Martin. like i said earlier, she's no better than a prostitute getting favours for sex. and now she wants more !

he is an idiot who deserves to have his name dragged through the mud and lose his family, but to be sued by this tramp is absotute cant! :furious:

"naive girl" all my eye and Betty Martin

She sounds like an idiot. She let herself be taken advantage of. Bet she enjoyed knowing she was "the other woman" to Christie Brinkley.

BrendaStar said:
She sounds like an idiot. She let herself be taken advantage of. Bet she enjoyed knowing she was "the other woman" to Christie Brinkley.

A car? This is really getting interesting. Where were her parents - I knew pretty much what my 19-year-old was doing, even though she was in college. Think I would have noticed a new car; that would have really helped out Mommy and Daddy.

Yes, my daughter was pretty worldy-wise by age 12 or so. Also had moral values. This 19-year-old must have really liked this Mr. Cook, or she wouldn't have gone along with it.

Anybody have a picture of this girl?

Sounds like an attorney jumped in, conveniently. :sick:

I haven't been able to find a single picture of her yet... but give it a few more days. No doubt the Enquirer will have one of her! They say she's "ravishing"... but let's don't forget "naive"! LOL! How naive do you have to be to not recognize a free car for what it is. Or, how about how naive do you have to be to go look for the money he's hidden under rocks.

My best guess is that her career as a singer will take off after this, and his career will sink into his neighbor's toilet.

HeartofTexas said:
I haven't been able to find a single picture of her yet... but give it a few more days. No doubt the Enquirer will have one of her! They say she's "ravishing"... but let's don't forget "naive"! LOL! How naive do you have to be to not recognize a free car for what it is. Or, how about how naive do you have to be to go look for the money he's hidden under rocks.

My best guess is that her career as a singer will take off after this, and his career will sink into his neighbor's toilet.

Here's a link to the only pictures I have found. I am posting the link you just have to add the http part. I am not sure how they want links posted here.
starmagazine.com/news_gossip/news/9160
IMO the girl isn't half as pretty as Christie. Poor Christie.. I feel terrible for her. Her previous husband (after Joel and before Cook) lost a bunch of her money in bad real estate investments I believe. I have always though Christie was beautiful and she still is.

CB is a living doll. Diana is a Jlo wanna be. sounds like she got taken advantage of given her age. If I was her dad I would have kicked the crap out of him.

Gosh I can't believe this story. I too love CB. The other woman...scank!! I don't like her looks at all! :loser:

Why does this seem to always happen. If you are so unhappy with your relationship, why don't you just get out! And then you can screw around!:furious:

lilpony said:
Gosh I can't believe this story. I too love CB. The other woman...scank!! I don't like her looks at all! :loser:

Why does this seem to always happen. If you are so unhappy with your relationship, why don't you just get out! And then you can screw around!:furious:
I think the thrill of the chase and the danger of getting caught are too much fun to do it the clean way (for some). Now, Mr. Cook has been exposed for what he truly is...a lowlife, lecherous loser. I hope Christie laughs all the way to the bank and the little hussy gets ZILCH. She was old enough to know right from wrong and I strongly suspect she knew what she was biting off when she took the job as his "assistant". :slap:

Rachael said:
Here's a link to the only pictures I have found. I am posting the link you just have to add the http part. I am not sure how they want links posted here.
IMO the girl isn't half as pretty as Christie. Poor Christie.. I feel terrible for her. Her previous husband (after Joel and before Cook) lost a bunch of her money in bad real estate investments I believe. I have always though Christie was beautiful and she still is.

Sorry. this doesn't get me anywhere:

i added the http part also.

is there a www too?

and starmagazine.com leads me to 'page under construction'. :(

if you copy all in the browser at the top of the page you wish to link, that will be the link.

i would very much like to see the pictures.

IdahoMom said:
I think the thrill of the chase and the danger of getting caught are too much fun to do it the clean way (for some). Now, Mr. Cook has been exposed for what he truly is...a lowlife, lecherous loser. I hope Christie laughs all the way to the bank and the little hussy gets ZILCH. She was old enough to know right from wrong and I strongly suspect she knew what she was biting off when she took the job as his "assistant". :slap:
Yep, thats so it, the cheap thrill of it all!! She's a hussy and he's no better!!:furious: She knew exactly what she was doing, like you said, and so did he!! :loser:

Floh said:
To be honest with you, i think this girl sounds like a prostitute:

plied Diana Bianchi with a car, promises to boost her singing career and bundles of cash

but at least most prostitutes are clear about what they do: sex for favours.

she isn't a child.

her step-father sounds as though he has morals: where were hers?

this does not excuse the feeble barsteward that is Cook.
and I cant even get small amounts of money for being a model partner..sheesh- to be so lucky..lol

lostfaith said:

Thanks, but sadly:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

tis what i got when i tried variations. :(

Naive my *ss! Sleaze's both of 'em. She said she knew he was married cuz he had pics of his family all over his office.

Joe T. sure is getting around these days.

kato said:
Naive my *ss! Sleaze's both of 'em. She said she knew he was married cuz he had pics of his family all over his office.

Joe T. sure is getting around these days.
That comment made me cringe. :doh:
IMO, her atty trotted her out to try to do damage control- to hurry and get her out in the media to get the whole sympathy thing going. The girl didn't seem very remorseful to me. :slap:

Christie and her children have been damaged far more than this girl. I wonder how much $$$ he gave her???? IMO, it was a sex for hire situation.

Diana B. was on morning TV (along with her letch of an attorney), and she is NOTHING compared to Christie, IMO. I was shocked. She is attractive, but by no means beautiful or stunning. Again, JMHO. And her level of conversation is about that of a teenager, so it's obvious they weren't spending their time talking unless it was what kind of toys were on sale at the toy store. I find this whole situation so appalling that I just want to go directly to the Hamptons and slap the chit out of Cook for being such a stupid lowlife . He has changed the entire canvas of his children's lives by his actions... and all for sex with a teenie.

HeartofTexas said:
Diana B. was on morning TV (along with her letch of an attorney), and she is NOTHING compared to Christie, IMO. I was shocked. She is attractive, but by no means beautiful or stunning. Again, JMHO. And her level of conversation is about that of a teenager, so it's obvious they weren't spending their time talking unless it was what kind of toys were on sale at the toy store. I find this whole situation so appalling that I just want to go directly to the Hamptons and slap the chit out of Cook for being such a stupid lowlife . He has changed the entire canvas of his children's lives by his actions... and all for sex with a teenie.
Can I tag along and help you? :D

Let's just hope Christie laughs all the way to the bank, this girl gets NO MORE $$$ than she's already been given and Peter Cook is cast of out Hamptons' society (I think he's on his way out).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back