Christie Brinkley splits with hubby #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh boy...I just knew if she was bringing this to an open trial, she has to have some dirt on him. Don't you just love how they dress up his mistress like a librarian for court? That always cracks me up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080703/ap_en_ot/brinkley_divorce_19

That's still the "sexy librarian" IMO! LOL

The following disturbed me...and he wants custody of their children?
"Alexa Ray Joel, Brinkley's daughter with "Piano Man" Billy Joel, said Cook once shoved her head into a bucket of water."

Aw, he's cried and apologized. Sorry, but I tend to think 99% of cheaters and losers like this are not going to change. Christie is right for moving on quickly and trying to keep the children. Although I hope she stops the marrying-go-round she's been on and doesn't have any more children!!!

"Alexa Ray Joel, Brinkley's daughter with "Piano Man" Billy Joel, said Cook once shoved her head into a bucket of water."

Aw, he's cried and apologized. Sorry, but I tend to think 99% of cheaters and losers like this are not going to change. Christie is right for moving on quickly and trying to keep the children. Although I hope she stops the marrying-go-round she's been on and doesn't have any more children!!!

And what gets me is that in the article I read, Cook's attorney said Brinkley is only doing this "public trial" for publicity... Main concern is who gets the children... I've gotta tell you, I'd do anything and everything I had to to keep MY children away from a like Cook...

I agree with Jeana, how nauseating to play this to the public, these children will be harmed beyond human's ability to repair and fix. Shame on her, shame on the Father, shame on the harlots who has caused this marriage to die a slow death. I have lost respect for Christie, I hold her more in to account than the sick perverted mind of her husband.

If she is so dang straight, then why the Hades is she doing this to her very own children.. She's just as sick and perverted in my eyes. It is perverted to want to get her husband back so bad and dig it into her children. She can't possibly deny this is what she is doing. If she dare, may she be corrected for her intentional deceit, she knows what she is doing.

The husband isn't any better, but she's suppose to be of sound mind, right? wrong!!! One sick twisted mind is just as sick and twisted as the other, no matter what the stinkin twist is!! Her stink is stink too, no different in my eyes. This will destroy these kids, absolutely change who they are. She ain't in tune or bonded with her children or her heart wouldn't allow her to do this publically.

I've sooooooo wanted to avenge myself at times in the past concerning my husband, and rightfully so, but I couldn't do it because of my son. It would have destroyed Beau Beau, my Beau Beau is too precious and special to me. He's my love bucket number 28. Ssssssssshhhhhhhh I'm not allowed to hug him, kiss him, only call him Beau now in public. I'm only allowed to pull up in the school parking lot and lot him out, no kissie kissie bye byes. Those days are gone. He has informed me and put me on notice I shalt not call him my boogie bear in public any longer. Te He, he still roots beside me when he sleeps with me when Dad is out of town workin. Don't tell anyone, he would shoot me with his BB Gun.

Get the idea now? A mother bonded and has the heart of her children in the fore front of her mind and priorities would never harm the Father, even if he's deserving of it. Trust me, mine has deserved a few things now and then too. And he got punished real real good in private, trust me.

And what gets me is that in the article I read, Cook's attorney said Brinkley is only doing this "public trial" for publicity... Main concern is who gets the children... I've gotta tell you, I'd do anything and everything I had to to keep MY children away from a like Cook...

I pray the judge be given wisdom and he divorces the babes from the parents and puts them out of the house, appoints proper guardians like family members and professional and these two players be made to pay child support, attend parenting classes, and be allowed supervised visitation as they have lost their freakin minds in the sewers of perversions. Sick.

I award the children to the custody and care of the public and family members who love and care for them, not the sex and money driven self centered parents.

Poor Alexa has been through it twice, and she's old enough to understand this one, that's for sure. I believe she penned a song about her stepdad, or the situation, when the news originally broke about his affair with a teen. Good for her! I feel sorry for the little kids though.

I agree, poor Alexa. However, I blame Alexa's mother for dragging her through this IN PUBLIC!
I have always thought of Christie Brinkley as the epitome of a dumb blonde. (apologies in advance to all you smart blondes:)) She can barely spit out a complete sentence during an interview without alot of stuttering and stammering. Just never liked her.
Also, husband number 4, may have been downloading and watching *advertiser censored*, but according to him, Christie was right there watching it with him.

I agree too - it's not cool and the young kids should be protected from it, whatever the cost.

What if the cost is that Peter Cook has more custody than he should?

I think this is all about custody and the fact that Christie wants him to have very little.

She's 54.

while not impossible . . .

I think this is all about custody and the fact that Christie wants him to have very little.

Peter Cook should have some custody of his kids - no matter what a scumbucket he may be. I have no respect for Moms who use "you can't have or see your kids" in a divorce (barring, obviously, physical and sexual abuse).

Two grownups should be able to work out their own marital split (especially as regards the kids, for Heaven's sake) without getting a judge or jury involved. These two are following in the footsteps of Alex and Kim, Denise and Charlie. It's very sad. They should grow up.

...according to him...
And, there you have it...according to him...I don't buy anything that he is saying. I think that Christie wanted this public because she wants the judge to be on notice that the public is watching his decision. I can't say that I blame her. She probably is taking advice from her lawyers.

In any case, she says that none of his income was going towards the bills and that he used it on *advertiser censored* and himself. So, why did she allow it all those years? Perhaps, she just tolerated it; and the affair was the final straw.

I think that Peter Cook is a pervert attracted to young girls and needed the *advertiser censored* (which probably was of young girls) to perform with his normal-aged wife. I think that he married Christie for her money. He wants custody as a way to get some more of her money. I hope that the judge will see through it. This guy is not fit to be with the children alone, IMO.

Peter Cook should have some custody of his kids - no matter what a scumbucket he may be. I have no respect for Moms who use "you can't have or see your kids" in a divorce (barring, obviously, physical and sexual abuse).

Two grownups should be able to work out their own marital split (especially as regards the kids, for Heaven's sake) without getting a judge or jury involved. These two are following in the footsteps of Alex and Kim, Denise and Charlie. It's very sad. They should grow up.

In a perfect world, two grown ups could work out their own split but ugly divorces happen to the best of people. Our own deanws is a good example.

I think that Peter Cook is a pervert attracted to young girls and needed the *advertiser censored* (which probably was of young girls) to perform with his normal-aged wife. I think that he married Christie for her money. He wants custody as a way to get some more of her money. I hope that the judge will see through it. This guy is not fit to be with the children alone, IMO.

I agree, Nan. I also suspect he wants more custody because of the $$$. He's going to miss his gravy train!

I totally agree. She's never been that public of a person I don't feel and she took the kids into seclusion when the break up came about a couple of years ago. I'm sure she thought long and hard about this one.

Once out, it will then die down, he's a no body and it will all go away, but I wouldn't want my children with a father like this either. He's a sicko and borderline pedophile

In a perfect world, two grown ups could work out their own split but ugly divorces happen to the best of people. Our own deanws is a good example.

I agree, Nan. I also suspect he wants more custody because of the $$$. He's going to miss his gravy train!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think minor children were involved in deanws's divorce. If you want your money stuff in front of God and everybody and there aren't young children involved, that's one thing.

I just think there is an amount of money that will make Cook go away. I would willingly pay it to spare my children this kind of media circus. I understand that others feel differently - obviously Christie and her attorneys do. But I wonder - is she putting her hurt first or her children first? Something like this is rarely in the best interests of minor children.

Y'all, its NOT up to Christie whether to make this public or not. New York is NOT a no fault state. In order to get a divorce in New York, one must PROVE that there is a major problem in the marriage. Christie must put on witnesses to show that he was a cheater, addicted to *advertiser censored*, etc.

What I have a problem with is the judge not granting the motion to close the courtroom. It does no one any good to know these things about this couple.

Y'all, its NOT up to Christie whether to make this public or not. New York is NOT a no fault state. In order to get a divorce in New York, one must PROVE that there is a major problem in the marriage. Christie must put on witnesses to show that he was a cheater, addicted to *advertiser censored*, etc.

What I have a problem with is the judge not granting the motion to close the courtroom. It does no one any good to know these things about this couple.
Yeah, but even IN A NO FAULT state, sometimes, you can't help but go to trial. :eek: I agree, the judge SHOULD have closed he courtroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back