Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Christina's statement to LE she said while enroute to lawyer her husband
ask her " If she was with him on this" and she said "I do not know Is there something you have not told me"

I think these statements say allot. What if Christina did come home and find
blood and CL in the process of clearing up the murder. He tells Christina that
she has to be with him on this because no one will believe that Maria
committed suicide. Also they will not believe she was not apart of this etc...
She helps with the clear up and the cover-up to save her family. They
think everything is ok until Maria's disappearance is brought to media's attention.

Christina conviences Cesar that he needs to talk with attorney if it was suicide he would not go to jail. On the trip there when he ask her is she with him she waivers and say "I do not know is there something you need to tell me". This causes Cesar to doubt Christina and when attorney says he could be facing Death Penality Cesar plans his escape and leaves Christina holding the bag.

To me this sounds possible.

Or they both planned on getting rid of Maria and the baby...making it look like she left and they were both stupid enough to think that this note would actually work to keep him from doing time for murder. The getaway to Mexico was planned before they killed Maria and Christina gave him plenty of time to get wherever he was going ahead of LE.

Cl choice of words do seem odd. He told his wife that Maria came to him and said she was leaving and had a "plan" Then she comes back that night to say the "plan" did not work out

What was the Plan? What is Christina leaving out when she tells her version of what happen and the plan.

Or they both planned on getting rid of Maria and the baby...making it look like she left and they were both stupid enough to think that this note would actually work to keep him from doing time for murder. The getaway to Mexico was planned before they killed Maria and Christina gave him plenty of time to get wherever he was going ahead of LE.

--->>>Yep that works for me. too.

I WANT TO KNOW when the charcoal brickettes were brought to the home, the date that happened?

I forgot when the fence pieces were torn down, and I donut haVe time to check that out right this minute.

Christina's statements do not equate with the neighbor who said that his wife was talking to her and she said "We are painting and fixing up the house". She said this during the holiday season, I believe the man said when interviewed on NG the other night. If that's correct then she knew about it for a while. She didn't just find out the day of the note when he left. Secondly the same man said his wife was going out to walk her dogs at 6:30 in the morning and that is when she saw CL leaving the house.

Seems to me Christina has some "splainin to do.:rolleyes:

Cl choice of words do seem odd. He told his wife that Maria came to him and said she was leaving and had a "plan" Then she comes back that night to say the "plan" did not work out

What was the Plan? What is Christina leaving out when she tells her version of what happen and the plan.
Don't worry about figuring it out...it is all a lie, imo. There was no "plan" and nothing that Christina has said has even a ring of truth to it.

UPDATED WITH RAW VIDEO INTERVIEW: Affidavits Attached To Warrants Detail Conversation Between Cesar Laurean and Christina Laurean On Lauterbach's Death
01-17-2007

UPDATE: Eyewitness News 9 talked with Onslow County Sherrif’s Office Captain Rick Sutherland this morning and he says, at this point, he does not anticipate Christina Laurean facing any charges.

http://www.wnct.com/midatlantic/nct...01-17-0031.html

That is what they have said all along and I would not expect them to say anything different, TG. Until the day when and if she is charged.

Don't worry about figuring it out...it is all a lie, imo. There was no "plan" and nothing that Christina has said has a even a ring of truth to it.

The Le/FBI could indeed be throwing a curve ball, hoping the hubby will mess up....
On one of the news reports, they said he could be anywhere, and even mentioned Illinois today.....ouch...carrying a bat when I take the dogs out at night.

[
QUOTE=Tom'sGirl;1919020]UPDATED WITH RAW VIDEO INTERVIEW: Affidavits Attached To Warrants Detail Conversation Between Cesar Laurean and Christina Laurean On Lauterbach's Death
01-17-2007

UPDATE: Eyewitness News 9 talked with Onslow County Sherrif’s Office Captain Rick Sutherland this morning and he says, at this point, he does not anticipate Christina Laurean facing any charges.

http://www.wnct.com/midatlantic/nct...01-17-0031.html
[/QUOTE]

Reading some of the comments made by people at the end of this article explains allot about the mentality that Maria faced at work.

The Le/FBI could indeed be throwing a curve ball, hoping the hubby will mess up....
On one of the news reports, they said he could be anywhere, and even mentioned Illinois today.....ouch...carrying a bat when I take the dogs out at night.

LOL. Maybe he thinks Illinois is a sanctuary city for wife killers. After all Craig Stebic and Drew Peterson are still walking the streets there! IMHO:furious:

Originally Posted by glezell
The affidavit accompanied a warrant to search Western Union records.
Authorities said in the affidavit that Laurean and his wife, Christina, received a transfer of money between December 10 and January 12. It gave no further details.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/...ine/index.html

Money to help with the run? Wow, unless some family member was in a habit of sending them money, this looks like getaway money! Maybe it will lead to someone who is helping him hide....

Reading some of the comments made by people at the end of this article explains allot about the mentality that Maria faced at work.[/quote]

Oh, it sure does! Things like "this is what happens when you cry rape." :furious:
But those are only two or maybe three out of about 60 or so. Almost all of the posts are calling for Christina to be prosecuted. Thank goodness.

He wasn't as smart as DP or CS. He got caught. However, it makes me wonder about what is lurking in their backyards now. Hmmm...

Why didn't Christina call LE/911 immediately when he drove out of the drive way that morning? I would of been on the phone the minute he pulled out if I was so innocent! They could of caught him in a matter of minutes..

I cannot remember where it was stated but i think it was the interview Christina's father gave that said she contact him that morning and then the Marines. When she finally took the note to LE she was accompanied by her attorney and an offical from the marine. So see she was too busy to call 911 when he drove of that morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie