Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BOSMA: Time served for Christina Noudga
The 24-year-old was charged with being an accessory after the fact to the murder of Tim Bosma in May 2013. She pleaded guilty to destroying evidence.

33nwxh2.jpg

John Rennison,The Hamilton Spectator
Christina Noudga, centre, and her lawyer Brian Greenspan arriving at court Tuesday morning.

25t8c9c.jpg

John Rennison,The Hamilton Spectator
Christina Noudga arriving at court Tuesday morning.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6980134-bosma-time-served-for-christina-noudga/

Sorry, but is madame allowed to wear fur as a best friend of an animal rights activist named rabbit?

It would feel a bit better had the Judge lectured her actions and called them, or her deplorable or SOMETHING. :(

RSBM

That photo was actually posted 3 days ago.

Then she was talking in code to DM that she would keep his secrets about the BBQ/incinerator for all 3 trials (TM, LB and WM) as there were specifically 3 candles beside the wedding cake. And the cake, well maybe that was to say that she still loves him and thinks of him as her "husband" or life partner. Just my opinion of course...

Then she was talking in code to DM that she would keep his secrets about the BBQ/incinerator for all 3 trials (TM, LB and WM) as there were specifically 3 candles beside the wedding cake. And the cake, well maybe that was to say that she still loves him and thinks of him as her "husband" or life partner. Just my opinion of course...

Would DM have access to SM in jail?(Honest question, I really have no idea).

That wedding cake photo accompanies the one before it. I think she was a guest at wedding this past weekend. Though, I always applied what I thought was common sense and most reasonable/likely scenarios, I've been proven wrong time and again by DM's crew throughout the trial. So maybe it's full of hidden messages and code.

I think the only way DM would see that is if one of his visitors showed him. Printed it out for him. He is probably trying to track of his old friends - the behind bars version of "creeping". JMO.

(and sorry for placing your quotes below. I'm having that problem where all of my words string together without spaces if I try to type below quotes.)

Would DM have access to SM in jail?(Honest question, I really have no idea).

(and sorry for placing your quotes below. I'm having that problem where all of my words string together without spaces if I try to type below quotes.)

RSBM

Same here. If you 'Go Advanced' when you post, it will work properly.

In case you didn't see it, ABro was interviewed on Global TV's Morning Show a couple of days ago talking about Dark Ambition. Unfortunately, I am unable to find a direct link to the video.

<modsnip>

It was lovely to be able to see Ann and listen to her interview.

(Perhaps there is someone more knowledgable than I am who can figure out how to get the link for this video and post it here. Thank you!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did she have a hall pass too? :rolleyes:

Well this whole "note" thing pretty much made me ROFL. Somehow I can't picture this girl who is brazen and bold enough to stand up in front of the world and offer up her sexual escapades "asking" Mommy and Daddy if she can go somewhere. Pretty much assuming the answer was never NO. (to very much in her life)

This really happened in our judicial system??

Well this whole "note" thing pretty much made me ROFL. Somehow I can't picture this girl who is brazen and bold enough to stand up in front of the world and offer up her sexual escapades "asking" Mommy and Daddy if she can go somewhere. Pretty much assuming the answer was never NO. (to very much in her life)

This really happened in our judicial system??

I know. I have so much anger about this. She finds out from MB that her boyfriends has been charged with not only theft but FORCIBLE CONFINEMENT. First thing both ladies decide to do after crying and "brainstorming" is to wipe their prints, not look up information about TIM BOSMA who was missing and the subject of the forcible confinement. Did they knock on the trailer to check if there was someone in there? Both women are sick in the head IMO. BARF. Good riddance to both of them.

Reading her bail conditions it's no wonder she treated the system and all of this a joke.

Her Instagram was just a way to rub it in everyone's face. You all hate me, but look at me jokes on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest from ABro, Ann Brocklehurst ...

"Goodbye and good riddance to Christina Noudga. When Dellen Millard’s unpopular ex-girlfriend left a Hamilton courtroom Tuesday, after accepting a plea deal and pleading guilty to obstruction of justice, there was, more than anything, an overwhelming sense of relief."

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...n-a-plea-deal-will-work-for-human-rights.html

Would anyone know whether Justice Toni Skarica's statement that he would have found there to be insufficient evidence that would prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Noudga knew about the murder would have been based solely on the agreed statement of facts?

Too bad they couldn't have tried her at the same time as Millard and Smich in front of a jury. Oh well, as they say, wish in one hand. . .

That may be.
The search i did yesterday (and posted about) on the COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTORS OF ONTARIO website (this is the licensing body) yielded nothing when searching "criminal" "background" "guilty" the only place I found it mentioned was on the application form for new applicants that said:

SELF REPORTING
As an applicant, you are required to report to CCO information about any guilty finding made by a court related to an offence, professionalnegligence or malpractice (The duty to report offences and findings is found in section 85.6.1 and 85.6.2 of the Health Professions Procedural Codeas enacted by the government). Check the appropriate box(es) below:
1. Have you been found guilty of an offence? … YES … NO If YES to any question,Please provide details on a separate piece ofpaper, including the nature, description, date ofany finding, name and location of the court, andany appeal status relating to the finding.

Sounds like the honour system for reporting and a qualitative assessment. According to the code quoted above, Chiropractics is a self-regulating profession (as is massage therapy but I didn't see Paramedics on the list). I believe I read that in BC the schools require applicants to disclose a criminal record (but didn't specify it had to be clean). A search of one Ontario school doesn't mention anything about a background check under admission requirements and yields nothing when I search "criminal" "background" "guilty"
http://www.cmcc.ca/page.aspx?pid=348

This website http://www.degrees.ca/chiropractor/ says that "criminal screening" is done at the licensing level.

So I think it's possible CN can go to chiropractic school, and maybe even get licensed because I can't see the licensing board denying a license for an obstruction conviction. A colleague's wife is a Chiro and school is 4 years. Perhaps by that point she will have applied for a record suspension (http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/record-suspension-formerly-called-pardon-and-purges).

I'm just disheartened because I really don't think an obstruction charge is going to hold her back all that much. Again, I have no clue if this is her chosen profession, it's just an example. That's JMO.

I don't think it will hold her back much either, considering the basis of her conviction. I found this (it's old but I assume it would still apply?) from the Queen's University School of Medicine. She would have to disclose her conviction, but then it would be reviewed by a Special Review Committee and a decision made whether her admission would be withdrawn or continued with conditions or restricted.

http://meds.queensu.ca/postgraduate/policies/prc

I can't find a media link to this yet, but before 6:00 pm news on CBC Radio 99.1 as I was driving home, the newscaster (maybe the one who did the 5:30 news) announced that CBC television would be presenting a special on the Bosma case in two weeks on a Friday, program not named.

I am guessing it's The Fifth Estate. The speaker went on to say it featured interviews from "new witnesses" and other "new" material.

Not enough to make me go out and get a TV (I have never owned one) but I'll try to watch it online when we find out exactly when and where. Maybe someone else can track it down. Others must have heard the same thing on 99.1

Here is a short preview of the show to air on December 2nd:

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2016-2017/the-murder-of-tim-bosma-the-devil-had-a-name

And here is where you can watch the shows online:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/tv/The%20Fifth%20Estate

Would anyone know whether Justice Toni Skarica's statement that he would have found there to be insufficient evidence that would prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Noudga knew about the murder would have been based solely on the agreed statement of facts?

Too bad they couldn't have tried her at the same time as Millard and Smich in front of a jury. Oh well, as they say, wish in one hand. . .

I am wondering the same thing, marymcd. I find it difficult for the Judge to say this when there wasn't a trial with evidence presented to him in order to be able to arrive at that judgement. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that all evidence the Crown hoped to present would have been presented to the judge unless there had been a trial. I think that the plea deal would have been agreed upon between the Crown and Greenspan/Noudga without the judge knowing any of the Crown's evidence.

Wish I knew. Hopefully someone else will be able to fill us in.

MOO

I'm with you, but not convinced there will be much of a "next trial." I don't see how the Crown could have amassed a stronger case in the LB death than they did against CN - and they admitted they did not have direct evidence of her knowledge and involvement, therefore would have had great difficulty ensuring a conviction. Since the LB investigation began much later, after evidence could be (and almost certainly was) destroyed, there may be little other than circumstantial findings to implicate DM and MS. We will have to see.

Obviously, we were led to believe that the case against CN was much stronger than it actually was. I think it highly likely that the next two cases will be more of the same, especially given the challenge of evidence-gathering long after the fact.

They may just be hanging those indictments over the guilty parties' heads in order to, hopefully, extract further information. Such as, what did they do with the rest of Tim's remains. That has never been disclosed.

But what does the evidence (or lack thereof) against CN have to do with the evidence the Crown has against DM and MS in the LB and WM murders?

I think there's probably a lot of key evidence in the missing text extractions from DM's phone...we saw the big time gap in evidence in the extraction report around the time LB was murdered. Don't forget all the redacted sections in DM's letters to CN. I think there is probably some damning evidence against DM in the LB murder, not as sure about WM. MOO

Thank you for sharing the links. I hope there will be significant information - there are so many unanswered questions!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83
Back