Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She has referred to the murder as DM's mess. She was only concerned about her fingerprints. She never once acknowledged the suffering or grief of the Bosma family.

Now watch our system allow her to become a "caring" physician.

MOO

Shall we all make a pact to leave these horrible details on her Yelp page if/when she becomes a "medical professional"? I'm only half kidding... [emoji13]

One thing that always struck me : When DM wanted to move that very heavy and awkward eliminator in the dead of night ( it is really dark in the countryside with no street lights in the area ) Why would CN not question it ? It would have been difficult enough to move it in daylight. His excuse about the floor boards being weak make it sound like it would be dangerous to move it. She expects people to believe she did not question any of this. It does not ring true --- more likely IMO that she helped him because she understood the urgency to move it after a murder had been committed. I think she knows what happened to TB's ashes, and likely some of his friends also knew, but they were terrified of being charged with accessory after the fact like CN was, so they kept quiet. IMO

As a night person I wouldn't question this myself, but i would question why someone would want me to wear gloves to do the job, regardless of the time of day.

Her reference to a "paper shredder" tells me she was aware that there was an evidence destroying aspect to the mission.

Her reference to a "paper shredder" tells me she was aware that there was an evidence destroying aspect to the mission.

Yes, totally! Why use the phrase "paper shredder"? It makes no logical sense, other than to destroy evidence. It's not like he had just purchased a paper shredder, and even if he had, that comment makes no sense whatsoever in the context they were speaking of.

As a night person I wouldn't question this myself, but i would question why someone would want me to wear gloves to do the job, regardless of the time of day.

To wear work gloves to protect hands from dirt, scratches, etc. makes sense. To wear nitrate gloves protects against nothing. If the incinerator is anything like a bbq, the black paint rubs off, and it would be very easy to get quite dirty handling the Eliminator. All they ended up doing was leaving dna on the gloves to help LE pin the crime on them!

To wear work gloves to protect hands from dirt, scratches, etc. makes sense. To wear nitrate gloves protects against nothing. If the incinerator is anything like a bbq, the black paint rubs off, and it would be very easy to get quite dirty handling the Eliminator. All they ended up doing was leaving dna on the gloves to help LE pin the crime on them!

Considering that the gloves had, I believe, DNA from all 3 people.. DM, CN, and TB.. and that the gloves were supposedly worn on the night they moved the incinerator.. the Thursday, and DM wasn't picked up until the Friday later in the day.. and yet he still had those gloves on his person.. and considering all of the jailhouse letters, and DM's apparent thought processes.. it almost makes me curious as to whether he was holding onto those gloves to implicate his gf at some potential later time. Crazy thought?

Yes, totally! Why use the phrase "paper shredder"? It makes no logical sense, other than to destroy evidence. It's not like he had just purchased a paper shredder, and even if he had, that comment makes no sense whatsoever in the context they were speaking of.

It was DM who asked for CN's assistance and stated 'paper shredding' as the mission he needed assistance with. CN then enquired whether it was with the fancy new paper shredder. i believe I recall from testimony that DM did in fact have a new paper shredder at his home. To me, that suggests that DM knew that he had some hiding of evidence to take care of, but CN seemed to just be following along, and not 'getting it', hence DM's seeming frustration when he said, 'nvm'.
There followed a text chat between Millard’s phone and Noudga’s.

“Mission go well?” says a text from Noudga to Millard at 10:36 a.m.

“1.5 hr nap & still going,” came a reply at 11:02 a.m.

“Quite the long mission,” Noudga replied.

Millard at 3:21 p.m.: “very. want to come help?”

Noudga at 3:22 p.m.: “What do you need help with?”

Millard at 3:25 p.m.: “shredding paper.”

Noudga at 3:26 p.m.: “Lol in the fancy new paper shredder?”

Millard at 3:36 p.m: “nvm,” a common abbreviation for nevermind.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...y-bosma-was-killed-spoke-of-all-night-mission

From AC's live blog:
May 3 2016 11:50 AM
Pillay now showing the texts between Millard and Noudga from May 8, where he talks about a "mission."

May 3 2016 11:51 AM
In these messages, Millard asks her if she wants to come help with "shredding paper." She responds "In the fancy new paper shredder?"

May 3 2016 11:54 AM
Court now seeing a photo taken from Millard's Maplegate home in May of 2013. There's a box for a paper shredder. Noudga says that's what she thought he was talking about.
http://embed.scribblelive.com/Embed/v7.aspx?Id=2050750

Considering that the gloves had, I believe, DNA from all 3 people.. DM, CN, and TB.. and that the gloves were supposedly worn on the night they moved the incinerator.. the Thursday, and DM wasn't picked up until the Friday later in the day.. and yet he still had those gloves on his person.. and considering all of the jailhouse letters, and DM's apparent thought processes.. it almost makes me curious as to whether he was holding onto those gloves to implicate his gf at some potential later time. Crazy thought?

He kept the gloves and she kept the letters. Interesting, isn't it?

Which is an interesting point. I never thought of him having the gloves as "keeping". If she was "wily and cunning" and, at the same time, clean, she would drop him at the first sign of danger (AATF). Instead, she decided to run the whole charade at the stand. As if she felt the need to appeal to him because he has the ability to make her case much worse.

Again the hoses - no mention of the hoses in ABro's book either. What was the point of the hoses??? Will we ever find out? Doubt it had anything to do with the other upcoming trials due to timing.

I'd call her wiley and cunning rather than smart.

If she were a smart girl she would have dumped DM when she realized that he was up to his neck in criminal activity. Whether she was 18 or 25 or 30. A smart person would have walked away from the drugs and the guns and the criminality. She has admitted that she knew all about this and spent most of her time high when with DM. Sounds more like someone who isn't too bright to me.

How she does at school is of no interest to me whatsoever. Maybe she's smart, maybe she isn't. I don't really care. We actually have no proof of her level of "brains" and I think it's irrelevant at this juncture.

I actually can't type what she really is because I'd be banned for life but I'm sure that we all can read between the lines and know what I mean. :)

It is quite possible that she has damaged her brain with drugs, and will not have the ability to finish any kind of medical school. My guess is that she has been accepted into some chiropractic program, and probably not in this country. I don't think that will happen now that she cannot travel outside of Canada, and even chiropractic schools should have some standards about criminal records. Maybe she will become a massage therapist -- the questionable kind. IMO

I cannot see her becoming a doctor, or any para-medical practitioner (ie. massage, physio, chiro) either. Will be interesting to see what she does with her life now. Her involvement in this case is very bad for her reputation and future dealings with the public. She chose to be abrasive and rude on the stand, so it is her own fault her public persona is not positive. She could have been more pleasant, helpful and shown remorse for the victim, yet she chose not to do so. MOO

It sure wouldn't surprise me if I learned that conversations were held between DM and CN (and possibly others as well), where DM tried to manipulate the person into believing they were just as culpable as him, and so silence was necessary to protect all. Can't help thinking of Dungey's comment, which went something like, 'you deserve him, and he deserves you'. So true.

Which is an interesting point. I never thought of him having the gloves as "keeping". If she was "wily and cunning" and, at the same time, clean, she would drop him at the first sign of danger (AATF). Instead, she decided to run the whole charade at the stand. As if she felt the need to appeal to him because he has the ability to make her case much worse.

It really *is* interesting that DM kept those gloves, when one really thinks about it. It was Friday suppertime I believe, when he got picked up by police.. meanwhile it had been the evening prior to that when he knew he felt the need to do all of the things he did that night, in order to conceal his crimes.

He knew police had already visited him at the hangar. He knew from his employee that someone close to the situation had suspicions and had potentially called police about the truck being there, DM had already fired him for that. And yet instead of disposing of the gloves, he kept them on his person. Gave different incriminating items to different people, thereby bringing them into it and getting them involved.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn someday that CN's letters *back* to DM, were also kept, perhaps at some rodent's house. I don't recall ever hearing that MB's home was searched for possible evidence? Wouldn't it have made sense to search there too? She went to DM's address and collected things after his arrest. It seems that for some reason, she felt the need to open the trailer door from inside her garage, otherwise, why would there have been a need to wipe the lock and the back end of the trailer, seeing as how it was mushed right up to MB's garage door?

If CN could have had the foreknowledge of a plea deal, I wonder if she would have approached her testimony differently.

It really *is* interesting that DM kept those gloves, when one really thinks about it. It was Friday suppertime I believe, when he got picked up by police.. meanwhile it had been the evening prior to that when he knew he felt the need to do all of the things he did that night, in order to conceal his crimes.

He knew police had already visited him at the hangar. He knew from his employee that someone close to the situation had suspicions and had potentially called police about the truck being there, DM had already fired him for that. And yet instead of disposing of the gloves, he kept them on his person. Gave different incriminating items to different people, thereby bringing them into it and getting them involved.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn someday that CN's letters *back* to DM, were also kept, perhaps at some rodent's house. I don't recall ever hearing that MB's home was searched for possible evidence? Wouldn't it have made sense to search there too? She went to DM's address and collected things after his arrest. It seems that for some reason, she felt the need to open the trailer door from inside her garage, otherwise, why would there have been a need to wipe the lock and the back end of the trailer, seeing as how it was mushed right up to MB's garage door?

Just to carry on from this a bit..

Was the trailer door not reportedly broken, and unable to lock (Female OPP Testimony - RE: Transfering Trailer to Tillsonburg) hence the need to back it up so close to the house there was a broken outdoor light. I'm betting they opened the trailer, saw the truck & knew exactly what happened; got scared then took off to DM's grabbed cash, went to a hotel and got drunk.

Just to carry on from this a bit..

Was the trailer door not reportedly broken, and unable to lock (Female OPP Testimony - RE: Transfering Trailer to Tillsonburg) hence the need to back it up so close to the house there was a broken outdoor light. I'm betting they opened the trailer, saw the truck & knew exactly what happened; got scared then took off to DM's grabbed cash, went to a hotel and got drunk.

I'm not sure if the trailer latch/lock was broken, or it just hadn't been locked correctly, although it appeared to be locked.. and perhaps the officer didn't actually test it. I can't remember. I had always assumed that they had backed the trailer right up against just to ensure that nobody WAS able to get in, even via breaking the lock. Anyone wanting to break in would have to do it from inside the garage.

When I had initially heard about the lock not being bolted properly, I had assumed that DM or MS had been responsible for that. But then later when it became clear that CN had removed both hers and MB's prints FROM the lock, and other places on the trailer, I changed my mind and thought that the one or two women had gone into the trailer AFTER it had been parked there. I would have to assume it would have been MB and since we now know that DM actually did see/speak to MB at the time when the trailer wa being dropped off, I wouldn't doubt if he had left the key for her.

We only see texts, but we aren't privy to phone calls that may have occurred between DM and his mother. Since MB had gone to DM's house to gather some things after his arrest (like be sure to get that money!!), i am wondering if he also contacted her about perhaps removing some things from the trailer as well, using the key that he'd left with her. I believe there is still a whole pile of details that we don't know about this whole thing. And we will never know.

Still wondering what police may have discovered if they had executed a search warrant at MB's house at same time the trailer was being picked up. It seemed to me that police very quickly absolved MB of having any involvement, but it seems that later on, she has been found to have had more involvement than presumed. I would love to know if any kind of investigations are happening in regard to how the letters moved between CN and DM. I don't believe they were *all* via MB, but who knows.

The fact that phone calls between DM, MB, CN, MS, etc... were not part of evidence, we will absolutely never know what exactly they discussed. Only having the texts is not telling the WHOLE story, however the texts, along with the rest of the evidence, tells enough to convict DM and MS.

I can't understand why one of them would not have told the true story, perhaps to get some leniency in early parole, etc... this way they are both in for 25 years. Is it worth it to stay quiet? Giving the family closure would have gone a long way for them in the public eye, remorse and closure would make them seem more "human", instead of that "Babe, don't tell them anything..." as MS yelled to MM as they were being arrested. Look out for #1 first and foremost, and who cares about the lives you have destroyed.

I cannot see her becoming a doctor, or any para-medical practitioner (ie. massage, physio, chiro) either. Will be interesting to see what she does with her life now. Her involvement in this case is very bad for her reputation and future dealings with the public. She chose to be abrasive and rude on the stand, so it is her own fault her public persona is not positive. She could have been more pleasant, helpful and shown remorse for the victim, yet she chose not to do so. MOO
BBM - I think she will attempt to legally change her name and try to pretend that this part of her life never existed, a la Karla Homolka. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo
Back