Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke4Trib tweeted that Josh is still wearing his wedding ring.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
We're discussing live coverage and law re: child custody court. Complicated legal stew
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh is still wearing a wedding ring.
2 minutes ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Kevin McCarty of KIROTV, who is back in judge's chambers, just tweeted they are waiting decision on livestreaming hearing.
5 minutes ago

I wonder what that would feel like? Maybe similar to feeling that you are being watched when you change your clothing? And sexually harassed? After all people are looking at him with intentions other than what he wants.

I'd like to hear what he was like in high school. What was he like socially?

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Reporters are back in courtroom and it appears the answer was no to livestreaming.
23 seconds ago

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Judge has ruled no live streaming.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
We're pulling the plug on live coverage of the Cox/Powell hearing. May be a request to close the proceedings to all cameras. Stay tuned
2 minutes ago

While I desperately want to know everything that's going on I kinda think that the children should have the right to privacy and not have their custody hearing broadcast.

Custody hearing in Tacoma has begun.
24 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
To be clear, news coverage and tweets of the Cox/Powell hearing will continue. Issue is over live coverage and cameras in court. More soon
35 seconds ago

Josh continues to sit at a table at the front, mostly looking straight ahead, rarely looking around the courtroom and not talking to anyone.
2 minutes ago

While I desperately want to know everything that's going on I kinda think that the children should have the right to privacy and not have their custody hearing broadcast.

Hi D...Were the reporters asked to leave?

I'm not surprised by the ruling. I actually was surprised they were originally allowing it. This is a hearing about minors. In many places, they are not open to the public at all, meaning even in the audience.

well, at least that was the case previously.

JMHO
fran

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge Nelson is in court, we're getting into the coverage issue now
57 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
We're going into recess and calling our lawyers. Looks like we'll need to file a brief re: tv coverage
16 seconds ago

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Court has resumed #susanpowell
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Tweets and news coverage will be okay.
1 minute ago

Oh Lordy!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
We're going into recess and calling our lawyers. Looks like we'll need to file a brief re: tv coverage

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
She called a one hour recess to research and consider the livestreaming issue.
1 minute ago

I don't believe this.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
She being the judge. So, slow going here in Tacoma.
55 seconds ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
1 minute ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Here we go in court.
2 minutes ago

We do not care about live streaming, we just want a freaking decision! This is about the future of two boys, who cares about live streaming!

Why don't they forget the live coverage stuff and let them get on with the hearing?

:(
fran

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
1 minute ago

I don't believe this.

I don't believe it either. So sad that two children's lives are hanging in the balance...just frigging say no cameras and get on with it!:banghead:

Sorry, not aimed at you BeanE.

We do not care about live streaming, we just want a freaking decision! This is about the future of two boys, who cares about live streaming!

I so agree. I love it when they can livestream a hearing, but FGS, don't keep so many people waiting, especially Chuck. He's waited long enough.

Mr Cox must be pulling his hair out waiting on the media issues to hear the ruling. Well Josh probably is too, but I don't care about him.

If the media gets this stalled till a later date I'm gonna be pissed. Hasn't the media ever heard of "pick your battles"?

If the media gets this stalled till a later date I'm gonna be pissed. Hasn't the media ever heard of "pick your battles"?

My attention is more on the judge - why did she want to keep researching this? It's an obvious point to me, considering minors are involved. She is the boss so the media in my mind are just people that need to be put in their place, and she could have easily done that already. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487