Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta run. Many many prayers for the Cox and Graves families.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Background: Wa. state law says everyone except interested parties can be excluded from hearings re: children and custody. Judge weighing it

Time is on the side of justice. There's a lot of chipping away in this. Chipping away at POI's confidence. Creating tension that might cause emotions to overflow.

JMO as I try to be patient.

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
There appears to be 3 members of BACA sitting in the gallery at the custody hearing for Susan Cox Powell's children.
3 minutes ago

That is awesome. That's a great organization. I almost got involved a couple of years ago, but just can't commit the time. I'm a motorcyclist myself, and these people are highly respected. There presence alone sends a strong signal.

Really? Bikers? As in Hells Angels kind of bikers? The kind of guys who could be rather intimidating to JP if he steps out of line? cool.

You better believe it. A couple of these guys standing over him, he'll need a change of underwear.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Chuck Cox spoke to the Tribune briefly, said of the boys: "They're with us and they're doing fine."

Yay! :)

The thank you button isn't enough. That one actually made me break down. Thank you!!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
by Brooke4Trib
Background: Wa. state law says everyone except interested parties can be excluded from hearings re: children and custody. Judge weighing it
18 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/KevinKIRO

So watch... now the media arguing to be able to live stream may very well get them ALL kicked out completely.

I don't care about live streaming, I just want to know that these boys are going to be safe. I just want Chuck to have an ANSWER.

Checking in from work and we are still waiting?

Oh my.......... :praying:

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
All players back in the courtroom. Waiting for judge to restart the custody hearing of Susan Powell's two boys.
2 minutes ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Pam Cox, Chuck Cox's sister and Susan's aunt, is hearing supporting the family.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Getting closer to a decision on coverage in the Cox/Powell custody hearing. Issue; TV cameras and possibly ANY coverage of sensitive info
3 minutes ago

Really? Bikers? As in Hells Angels kind of bikers? The kind of guys who could be rather intimidating to JP if he steps out of line? cool.

:floorlaugh: BBM:

My brother belongs to this organization and he just turned 64 years old! He rides a Harley with all the extras on it such as double antennas on the back and everything else you can think of! I am laughing because he is as far from a Hell's Angels type as you can get!

Granted, some of these guys really are intimidating looking, but most all of them are just good guys trying to make a difference! He rides with a retired U. S. Marshall, and a doctor. Some of these guys are professional as is my brother. He still works in the pipeline business as an engineer. 6'2" and 210 pounds.

Sorry if off topic! I am just now catching up here!

Brooke4TribBrooke Adams

@KevinKiro reports that issue being weighed is whether to exclude press. Judge is back.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge says we are here today for dependency case only. First issue: whether video recording can be televised. Media attorney on phone.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Our attorney making telephone appearance to argue for open coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members