Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, good! They're having the attorneys addressing the issue of cameras.

Now let's see if is JP objecting.

fran

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Sorry, no issue about closing hearing to the public.

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Attorney representing a television is addressing the court on speaker phone about tv coverage in child custody hearing. #susanpowell
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Sorry, no issue about closing hearing to the public. That's a relief.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge says issue is law re: any video recording not published in child dependency hearings
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge says no issue whatsoever about closing this issue to the public. Asks attorney to address live televising.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge says issue is law re: any video recording not published in child dependency hearings

:floorlaugh: BBM:

My brother belongs to this organization and he just turned 64 years old! He rides a Harley with all the extras on it such as double antennas on the back and everything else you can think of! I am laughing because he is as far from a Hell's Angels type as you can get!

Granted, some of these guys really are intimidating looking, but most all of them are just good guys trying to make a difference! He rides with a retired U. S. Marshall, and a doctor. Some of these guys are professional as is my brother. He still works in the pipeline business as an engineer. 6'2" and 210 pounds.

Sorry if off topic! I am just now catching up here!
Very common for "bikers" to be steriotyped into notorious gang members. My old man has been a "biker" since he got his first bike when he was a very young teen and has never been affiliated. Our friends and fellow riders are from all walks of life including a County Homicide detective...:rocker:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge: If I prohibit video recordings, would be no recordings for media to disseminate. Could still cover, but not with taped recordings.
55 seconds ago

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Counsel for KIRO TV arguing whether TV cameras can be in the courtroom. Judge says this is a shelter care dependency case.
2 minutes ago

Trib Brooke Adams
Judge: If I prohibit video recordings, would be no recordings for media to disseminate. Could still cover, but not with taped recordings.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell is signaling judge that he would like to speak.
34 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
This is a big issue for the television stations here. Not being able to tape hearing deprives them of material to use later in stories.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Our attorney says nothing in law prohibiting us from recording proceedings. TV coverage should be allowed
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
This is a big issue for the television stations here. Not being able to tape hearing deprives them of material to use later in stories.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell is signaling judge that he would like to speak.

Trib Brooke Adams

I would have to agree with this. Thinking about the web and boys in the future. imo

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Discussion appears to be just about video recordings, not still photos.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Questions focusing on video cameras barred from court, and preventing publishing video already recorded in Cox/Powell custody case
55 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said his office is not requesting closing hearing to public. Such a request would come from Guardian ad Litem, who represents children.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Guardian ad Litem has not made that request as of yet. Long: Children are in safe place where guardians can protect them from any media.
4 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said his office is not requesting closing hearing to public. Such a request would come from Guardian ad Litem, who represents children.
39 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Issue: whether law barring release of video means TV or state video records. Complicated legal stew

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG attorney John Long these are open and public hearings. Not making request to close Cox/Powell hearings. State law may bar video recording
1 minute ago

I'm going to fall asleep...

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Guardian ad Litem has not made that request as of yet. Long: Children are in safe place where guardians can protect them from any media.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell said he is here in best interest of his children and would like it known defers to judge's decision on if should be televised.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell said he is here in best interest of his children and would like it known defers to judge's decision on if should be televised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor