Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um hm. An "irrational vendetta" against him. :p

Even if the Coxes have some hard feelings about JP I'm not sure if it could be called "irrational". JMO but every rational person understands if the parents of a missing person are not all hearts and flowers when it comes to the person of interest in the case.

MY vendetta against Josh might be considered irrational... but not any that Susan's family or friends have. :seeya:

I still can't get over this filing by Josh... the audacity... wow.

I can't wait until the day his trap gets shut for good.

Too bad you can't go :saber: and :ufo: in real life huh? :bow:

The mere mortals could just :whip2: and :poke: him... :giggle:

Ahhh... I can always dream... :seeya:

NOt sure where to put this but JP is coming up on TODAY.

wm

ETA It was really just a teaser for tonight's Dateline. There was a snippet of the interview with JP. I look forward to tonights show.

NOt sure where to put this but JP is coming up on TODAY.

wm

ETA It was really just a teaser for tonight's Dateline. There was a snippet of the interview with JP. I look forward to tonights show.

Has he been on yet? I just turned to it.

From JE's link:

He also objected to medical and counseling information the Coxes shared in their court bid to get permanent custody of the boys, describing the move as an attempt to "weaponize my children" in ways that were harmful. Powell also says the release of the information is an invasion of their privacy.

Whaa...? He doesn't agree with the principle that the court should have all the relevant facts to make an informed decision? :waitasec:

"The Coxes have failed to show that I am an unfit parent and therefore have not even demonstrated the right to continue this action," Powell said. "To the contrary, CPS has found me worthy of reunification with my sons as soon as possible and they are increasing my visitation with my sons."

Is this true?

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-12/66627195-08151032.pdf
Talking about vendetta, he really does hate the Coxes. :twocents:

"Through this ordeal, both my sons and I are proving that there never was a problem in our home."
Um hm. A missing wife, not a problem. Family feud, not a problem. A sex offender living in the home, not a problem.

From JE's link:

Whaa...? He doesn't agree with the principle that the court should have all the relevant facts to make an informed decision? :waitasec:

Is this true?

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-12/66627195-08151032.pdf
Talking about vendetta, he really does hate the Coxes. :twocents:

"Through this ordeal, both my sons and I are proving that there never was a problem in our home."
Um hm. A missing wife, not a problem. Family feud, not a problem. A sex offender living in the home, not a problem.

I read his declaration and viewed every single attachment he claims supports his allegations against the Coxes. Not one of his allegations is supported by the attachments. The Coxes have said nothing about the boys publicly at all. Kiirsi Hellewell states they said the boys remain in state
care, Washington state has court documents related to that decision and they look froward to more time with the boys. They didn't release that statement, Kiirsi did. But even if they asked her to, nothing stated there proves anything this guy is saying in his declaration.

Stating that the documents related to the case are being held by the state or the county is simply a deflection, because they cannot talk about facts in the case.

Everything else the Coxes have said about the boys has been in the context of court filings, which is appropriate. The Coxes cannot control what documents are published and what are not.

As to claims the Coxes were stalking him and his boys, it seems that they merely made an attempt to see the boys after being thwarted. They went to his home and rang the bell. Another person notified them when josh showed up at Lowes. That's it.

josh is crazy. All I see were efforts on the part of the Coxes to say positive things about him initially, so they could maintain contact with the boys, and then an effort to get answers and help getting back their murdered daughter's possessions.

I hope the court there in Washington can see through this charade. The only vendetta that is apparent is josh and his family's vendetta against Susan, who he murdered, and her family.

Even the DCFS letter he attached doesn't prove his allegations. It refers to comments the boys have made that could have come from anywhere, including from him.

The sooner this guy faces justice, the better for Susan's sons.

ETA: Nothing he stated in his declaration was supported by the attachments he claimed would prove those allegations. So I doubt that his belief that DCFS has found him worthy of reunification, is true. He has a way of interpreting things in a manner favorable to him, whether the truth matches his interpretation, or not.

Have the Coxs' made any public statements since getting custody of the kids?

Joshy sounds seriously delusional.

Part of the temporary custody agreement is that Mr/Mes Cox can not speak ot the media about the boys. As far as I know the only statement they made was on Friends & Family and it wasn't about the boys. I think gwenabob will know the actual reason for that post.

I read his declaration and viewed every single attachment he claims supports his allegations against the Coxes. Not one of his allegations is supported by the attachments. The Coxes have said nothing about the boys publicly at all. Kiirsi Hellewell states they said the boys remain in state
care, Washington state has court documents related to that decision and they look froward to more time with the boys. They didn't release that statement, Kiirsi did. But even if they asked her to, nothing stated there proves anything this guy is saying in his declaration.

Stating that the documents related to the case are being held by the state or the county is simply a deflection, because they cannot talk about facts in the case.

Everything else the Coxes have said about the boys has been in the context of court filings, which is appropriate. The Coxes cannot control what documents are published and what are not.

As to claims the Coxes were stalking him and his boys, it seems that they merely made an attempt to see the boys after being thwarted. They went to his home and rang the bell. Another person notified them when josh showed up at Lowes. That's it.

josh is crazy. All I see were efforts on the part of the Coxes to say positive things about him initially, so they could maintain contact with the boys, and then an effort to get answers and help getting back their murdered daughter's possessions.

I hope the court there in Washington can see through this charade. The only vendetta that is apparent is josh and his family's vendetta against Susan, who he murdered, and her family.

Even the DCFS letter he attached doesn't prove his allegations. It refers to comments the boys have made that could have come from anywhere, including from him.

The sooner this guy faces justice, the better for Susan's sons.

ETA: Nothing he stated in his declaration was supported by the attachments he claimed would prove those allegations. So I doubt that his belief that DCFS has found him worthy of reunification, is true. He has a way of interpreting things in a manner favorable to him, whether the truth matches his interpretation, or not.

BBM josh IS crazy and very easily manipulated by his father. IMHO

Part of the temporary custody agreement is that Mr/Mes Cox can not speak ot the media about the boys. As far as I know the only statement they made was on Friends & Family and it wasn't about the boys. I think gwenabob will know the actual reason for that post.

I remember them saying there would be no statements from them and didn't remember hearing of any. I saw that gitana actually addressed that in her post also.

Joshy sounds like he has gone off the deep end. I hope he continues down that path and proves once and for all just how unsuitable he is as a parent because I strongly fear there will be no arrest for Susan and have worried about those boys since the beginning. Let him keep talking, hopefully he will continue to reveal himself to the courts. If we can't have his backside in the slammer at least we will know the boys are safe and loved.

:floorlaugh:

Poor Josh, coming unglued with Daddy in jail & results coming in from Topaz Mt.

Praying the boys begin to remember what happened to Susan

BBM

What results from Topaz Mt.? What'd I miss?

ETA: I see the Topaz Mt thread below and will read it closely.

Wow...... that's all I got to say.

Wow....

Josh Powell says sons 'undergoing trauma' at hands of Cox family

Almost two years to the day that his wife went missing, Josh Powell filed a declaration in court as part of an ongoing custody battle over the couple's two children alleging harm and "ongoing trauma."

"By being with the Coxes, my sons are caught in the middle of a very hostile war of words and emotions," Powell wrote in a signed declaration filed in a Pierce County court Wednesday.

He called the Cox family's treatment of his children "reckless," indicative of "an irrational vendetta against me," and said it is "sapping my sons' happiness and sense of security."

---------------------------------------------------------

Now, Josh Powell is alleging that his father-in-law is releasing sensitive medical information about the children to the public, using the children to try and obtain information and photos from Josh Powell and is turning the boys against him, even going so far as to teach them to call Josh Powell "Josh" as opposed to "Daddy."

"As their natural father, I am the most important person in my sons' lives and they are acting out because they feel attacked as the Coxes make diligent efforts to destroy our bonds with one another," Josh Powell wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------

"But Susan's journals should be reviewed because they are relevant to whether my sons are emotionally, sexually and physically safe in the Cox house," he wrote. "As a child, my wife suffered all manner of abuse by her parents and she has never healed from the scars."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=184...sons-undergoing-trauma-at-hands-of-cox-family

Where do I even start?

To a narcissicist his children are extensions of himself. His feelings are their feelings. Therefore we now have a good idea of where JP's head is right now. He is having trouble adjusting to the Powells having custody. He is suffering from more fear and paranoia. He is suffering trauma.

He alleges that the Powells are releasing sensitive medical info about the boys. Duh, they have to release info about the boys to the courts and the court reps, including the GAL and to some extent to the people who supervise his visitations. Not something they can help. But this statement plus a statement that was released to media earlier about the boys adjusting, makes me wonder if perhaps there are some visitation issues/problems. And perhaps JP may not be happy with how they were resolved.

The most important person in their lives is their natural father. Hahaha. Sign of a true narcissist! First the kids have or had a mother. Where is she in this equation? And the key to raising a healthy loving child is to make sure they have other healthy loving relationships in their lives. So why does he object because they are working on loving relationships with their grandparents?

And in discussing releasing sensitive, personal, medical info. how about JP? He says that Susan grew up in an abusive home. He wanted to release her childhood diaries, he keeps giving his opinion of her childhood. How many teachers, neighbors, relatives have we had to step forward to agree with him??? That's right, none. Nada, not one. There is not one iota of evidence the Powell's abused Susan, or the grandkids. As a matter of fact SP told ABC that he allegedly told JP that causing harm to a parent of a child was a form of abuse. And both Powell's are still here. Susan was still here at least up until she ended up with JP. The only evidence of any harm seems to have happened up on JP's watch. Huh, how about that Josh?

Where do I even start?

To a narcissicist his children are extensions of himself. His feelings are their feelings. Therefore we now have a good idea of where JP's head is right now. He is having trouble adjusting to the Powells having custody. He is suffering from more fear and paranoia. He is suffering trauma.

He alleges that the Powells are releasing sensitive medical info about the boys. Duh, they have to release info about the boys to the courts and the court reps, including the GAL and to some extent to the people who supervise his visitations. Not something they can help. But this statement plus a statement that was released to media earlier about the boys adjusting, makes me wonder if perhaps there are some visitation issues/problems. And perhaps JP may not be happy with how they were resolved.

The most important person in their lives is their natural father. Hahaha. Sign of a true narcissist! First the kids have or had a mother. Where is she in this equation? And the key to raising a healthy loving child is to make sure they have other healthy loving relationships in their lives. So why does he object because they are working on loving relationships with their grandparents?

And in discussing releasing sensitive, personal, medical info. how about JP? He says that Susan grew up in an abusive home. He wanted to release her childhood diaries, he keeps giving his opinion of her childhood. How many teachers, neighbors, relatives have we had to step forward to agree with him??? That's right, none. Nada, not one. There is not one iota of evidence the Powell's abused Susan, or the grandkids. As a matter of fact SP told ABC that he allegedly told JP that causing harm to a parent of a child was a form of abuse. And both Powell's are still here. Susan was still here at least up until she ended up with JP. The only evidence of any harm seems to have happened up on JP's watch. Huh, how about that Josh?

:clap: :clap:

Sister-in-law: Josh Powell needs to ‘fess up' to what he did

Josh has been fighting to regain custody of his boys.

A custody review hearing was scheduled for Thursday to see if he had met all of the judge's demands.

But a massive storm crippled western Washington state and cancelled court. :floorlaugh:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=189...w-josh-powell-needs-to-fess-up-to-what-he-did

That makes me feel slightly better about our completely lack of snow here...

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52915605-78/powell-custody-court-susan.html.csp

It is January. Has anyone heard about a new custody hearing date? I HOPE that Chuck gets to keep these kids! Still praying for Mr. & Mrs. Cox; and still praying for answers to Susan's disappearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478