Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if these e mails will ever turn up in a document dump. I will admit that I would love to read them.

O/T Neat new thank you kindly key!
If it's gone Federal, I would think not.

OT- anyone try the new keys? I feel like playing with them...but don't know how it will appear.

Good thing Kathi B. sent the emails to the FBI. I'd like to see DC try telling FBI to go take a flying leap.

You know these same emails that Cindy claimed to have been hacked is the reason for the end of her friendship with a recently deceased, shall remain unamed, blogger. Evidently he got the same emails KathiB did and Cindy tried to pull the hacking thing on him too. And he gave his emails to Yuri. Ruh Roh!

Also, didn't Larry G send his emails to LE as well? Not sure of what branch of LE.

do I remember LP saying on NG that this is the email about not giving the correct hair brush?? and about wanting to give the dogs tooth brush, about the time that MN quit?

IIRC, That would be Larry G's emails. Not sure if we were ever told what was in KathiB's emails.

If it's gone Federal, I would think not.

OT- anyone try the new keys? I feel like playing with them...but don't know how it will appear.
OT about the new keys, thank you, etc.. I too was curious and decided to issue a thank you to a WS'er that opened another thread...it's sort of fun. I guess there is a running tab on how many thank you's we get and how many "groans"...kind of like a report card...humm

Reading back over this WFTV report,below, to me it sounds like some of her e-mails were accidentally sent to KB and when KB sent them to the FBI, Cindy claimed her e-mail had been hacked. Even if someone had "hacked" her e-mail, the IP where the e-mail originated would read Cindy's home, if indeed she did send the e-mail from her home. If it was sent from someone else, their IP would be connected, unless they used a proxy. At any rate, it would be pretty easy for the FBI to figure it out, IMO. The folowing is a snippet of an WFTV article on the "hacking".

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

OT about the new keys, thank you, etc.. I too was curious and decided to issue a thank you to a WS'er that opened another thread...it's sort of fun. I guess there is a running tab on how many thank you's we get and how many "groans"...kind of like a report card...humm

haha oh great, I'ma fail at this just like I did at school! where on earth do we see our grade?!

I hope I can explain what I am trying to say here..I will try..if it doesn't make any sense to anyone, then please just ignore it....
When I am sending an email and I start to type in the address To:, I hit the first letter (which in this case maybe sending to JB, but Kathy's last name also starts with B) of the person, and the name pops up and then I hit send...maybe this is how Kathy got this email, maybe it was intended for JB, but sent to Kathy by mistake??? am I making any sense here??

And if you ever do that, you learn to turn the auto fill feature off!!!!! Don't ask me how I learned this.

I should have looked up Marion County before posting, Marion does includes the Ocala area.

I hope I can explain what I am trying to say here..I will try..if it doesn't make any sense to anyone, then please just ignore it....
When I am sending an email and I start to type in the address To:, I hit the first letter (which in this case maybe sending to JB, but Kathy's last name also starts with B) of the person, and the name pops up and then I hit send...maybe this is how Kathy got this email, maybe it was intended for JB, but sent to Kathy by mistake??? am I making any sense here??

Ok! So she could have been looking to send to Michelle B. and inadvertently sent it to Kathi B.
I declare the investigation complete. Now, let's see some emails...LOL

Reading back over this WFTV report,below, to me it sounds like some of her e-mails were accidentally sent to KB and when KB sent them to the FBI, Cindy claimed her e-mail had been hacked. Even if someone had "hacked" her e-mail, the IP where the e-mail originated would read Cindy's home, if indeed she did send the e-mail from her home. If it was sent from someone else, their IP would be connected, unless they used a proxy. At any rate, it would be pretty easy for the FBI to figure it out, IMO. The folowing is a snippet of an WFTV article on the "hacking".

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

Cindy said they were gone for the weekend. Do we know where they went? Ocala maybe?

Cindy said they were gone for the weekend. Do we know where they went? Ocala maybe?
Wouldn't be surprised...from the way this, article below, is worded it sounds like she thought someone hacked her acount when they were away for the weekend ? I wonder if someone has told her that for a person to hack into your account they don't have to enter the home ?

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

Wouldn't be surprised...from the way this, article below, is worded it sounds like she thought someone hacked her acount when they were away for the weekend ? I wonder if someone has told her that for a person to hack into your account they don't have to enter the home ?

The Anthonys have used their home computer to email their spokesman, their private investigators and others about the case, but they say someone accessed their account when they weren't even home during the holiday weekend.

I remember this being Thanksgiving weekend.

You know what? It was probably the same phantom nanny that changed all of Casey's passwords and then told her what they were again afterward! Yeah, she probably had a psychic impression of what the password was to Cindy's account also, or no, maybe she planted a key-stroke program on all their computers while she was in their house with the key that Casey had given her a LONG time ago.

It is this stuff right here why the Anthony's do not receive the support that they should...because they will lie about anything if it suits their purpose...If the end justifies the means...UGH!

It occurred to me that this hacking story is just that--a story. I feel 99.99999% certain that if somebody hacked into Cindy's email account, they would have sent out a LOT more than the few emails that got loose. I'd be willing to bet $100 to a donut that EVERYTHING connected to this case that was in the email would have been sent everywhere. Gimme a break. Does anyone in this family ever take responsibility for screwing up? Never mind...rhetorical question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back