Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, we didn't. I think Kathy notified the authorities (FBI, I think) and then nothing more was reported. Wonder what they said and who they were addressed to ( I mean, the correct addresses they were meant for)
I hope I can explain what I am trying to say here..I will try..if it doesn't make any sense to anyone, then please just ignore it....
When I am sending an email and I start to type in the address To:, I hit the first letter (which in this case maybe sending to JB, but Kathy's last name also starts with B) of the person, and the name pops up and then I hit send...maybe this is how Kathy got this email, maybe it was intended for JB, but sent to Kathy by mistake??? am I making any sense here??

do I remember LP saying on NG that this is the email about not giving the correct hair brush?? and about wanting to give the dogs tooth brush, about the time that MN quit?

I hope I can explain what I am trying to say here..I will try..if it doesn't make any sense to anyone, then please just ignore it....
When I am sending an email and I start to type in the address To:, I hit the first letter (which in this case maybe sending to JB, but Kathy's last name also starts with B) of the person, and the name pops up and then I hit send...maybe this is how Kathy got this email, maybe it was intended for JB, but sent to Kathy by mistake??? am I making any sense here??

Yes, it's called autofill and if you're not paying attention, you can certainly send an email off to cyberspace and to the wrong recipients. It happens all the time. :D Not sure that's what happened in this case but what you've described does happen!

Yes, it's called autofill and if you're not paying attention, you can certainly send an email off to cyberspace and to the wrong recipients. It happens all the time. :D Not sure that's what happened in this case but what you've described does happen!
thanks! at least I made sense!ha!

I read on here somewhere that if you try to post a link to a website that is not allowed here, it will have asterisks in the address.

Oh Thanks I didn't know that. It is too long to post so that is why I was going to just link it.

do I remember LP saying on NG that this is the email about not giving the correct hair brush?? and about wanting to give the dogs tooth brush, about the time that MN quit?

She wanted to give them the dogs tooth brush? Your kidding? I"m just stunned.

This is a snippet from a WFTV report from December 2, 2008...

The Anthonys' private investigator told Eyewitness News they are outraged and planned to report the intrusion, to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

As of late Tuesday afternoon, though, they had not.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189836/detail.htm

No, we didn't. I think Kathy notified the authorities (FBI, I think) and then nothing more was reported. Wonder what they said and who they were addressed to ( I mean, the correct addresses they were meant for)
Apparently, Kathi B received four emails. One dealt with the hairbrush.

from the article on WFTV
The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.

from the article on WFTV
The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.
I don't guess Cindy would be stupid enough to claim her e-mail was hacked because of that E-mail sent to LG where she admits to not giving LE the brush used only for Caylee ?

I don't guess Cindy would be stupid enough to claim her e-mail was hacked because of that E-mail sent to LG where she admits to not giving LE the brush used only for Caylee ?

It could be that someone she was emailing with could have guessed her password?

from the article on WFTV

I wonder if these e mails will ever turn up in a document dump. I will admit that I would love to read them.

O/T Neat new thank you kindly key!

And then they tell Marion County Sherrif's Office to take a flying leap. :rolleyes:

Good thing Kathi B. sent the emails to the FBI. I'd like to see DC try telling FBI to go take a flying leap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back