Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So what ever happened to all of this hacking stuff? Any charges on anyone? Was it real? or another lie? I'm just wondering and confused.........

So what ever happened to all of this hacking stuff? Any charges on anyone? Was it real? or another lie? I'm just wondering and confused.........

I haven't read of any followup in the media. Of course if LE is checking into this they aren't going to share notes.

I have a feeling they will get to the bottom of this after the last two SWs were served. The FBI will be looking into the claims even if they were not reported to LE, imo.

it's always the drama queens that get their email hacked. change the password!

From the Hoover interview in todays document release:

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862198/detail.html
Page 3947

Hoover: Dominic told Hoover that THEY (Dominic and Cindy) told Marion County Sherriff's that the hacking of Cindy's computer was "none of their business because it was a federal....

This leads me to think that Cindy's computer was not hacked. She certainly wanted to supress an investigation of the incident. I think that some of the speculation in this thread is probably accurate - Cindy may have forwarded mails accidently to the wrong intended recipients and used the "hacking story" to cover her mistake.

Page 3947

Hoover: Dominic told Hoover that THEY (Dominic and Cindy) told Marion County Sherriff's that the hacking of Cindy's computer was "none of their business because it was a federal....

This leads me to think that Cindy's computer was not hacked. She certainly wanted to supress an investigation of the incident. I think that some of the speculation in this thread is probably accurate - Cindy may have forwarded mails accidently to the wrong intended recipients and used the "hacking story" to cover her mistake.

I saw this too! Thanks for posting this here.

Page 3947

I read this in the interview! The GAUL of this guy! Where does this guy get off telling Marion County Sheriff's office that the hacking was none of their business - that it was a federal investigation? Sounds like he knew right then and there - there was no hacking. I've always thought Cindy had a little too much to drink the night before/or too many meds and accidently sent emails out, but later claimed the hacking.

I read this in the interview! The GAUL of this guy! Where does this guy get off telling Marion County Sheriff's office that the hacking was none of their business - that it was a federal investigation? Sounds like he knew right then and there - there was no hacking. I've always thought Cindy had a little too much to drink the night before/or too many meds and accidently sent emails out, but later claimed the hacking.

O/T but I love that pic! ROFLMAO!!!

:laugh:

Page 3947

I have never felt that CA's computer was 'hacked'. I also think CA sent along these e mails and was too stubborn or too proud to follow up with an explanation and a request that they be kept private. In her mind it would be much better to accuse someone of hacking rather than admit her mistake. She has had more practise 'accusing' than 'addmitting' from what we have seen. MOO

Any email account is easily hacked if someone wanted the information, but only a dishonest person would do it.

And there are many dishonest people out there. Especially ones wanting some dirt on the anthony family. I wouldn't do it, but alot would, I'm sure.

I don't know, I have a feeling this hacking has something to do with Michelle B. It was shortly after this that she became their "spokesperson" and then Cindy started coming down off of her Benzo high (when she was zonked out in that interview that Michelle doing all the talking for them- I don't think Cindy was high that day, I think she was going thru withdrawl from the Klonopin).

Then like a month after that is when Caylee was found, they got the new lawyer and Michelle was out. But now we know from these documents that Cindy didn't even want Michelle in a hotel room NEAR her and Georges. There were one or two other things in the latest doc dump about Michelle that made me realize Cindy didn't like her too much.

I think Michelle may have something on them.. if not her then KFN.

OK! Usually I can keep up, but I need an explaination of this one. LOL!

HAHA! She claims a bunch of emails she sent out were the result of a hacking into her email account.
I edited my answer, because I wanted to go and check. I remember her on a show, heading to the police station wit a handful of documents, talking about her computer being hacked as well.

HAHA! She blogs under the um...BUI, shall we say and once claimed someone hacked into her computer and she had nothing to do with the blogs...I think I am remembering this correctly.

Oh! LOL! I was searching my brain comparing Cindy to LL. I am now off to the nerosurgeon to have him remove those images.:p

Page 3947

Of course she did .. :slap: <------ That's for Cindy .. :D

Weren't the emails sent to media? IIRC, Kathi B. received a copy? Did we ever get to see what this was?

Weren't the emails sent to media? IIRC, Kathi B. received a copy? Did we ever get to see what this was?

No, we didn't. I think Kathy notified the authorities (FBI, I think) and then nothing more was reported. Wonder what they said and who they were addressed to ( I mean, the correct addresses they were meant for)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back