Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The PI was talking in code, allegedly! I think the code is aka 'total BS' boiled down to 'abbreviated BS' shorthand.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Anybody, anywhere could have gotten into that account.

Maybe Cindy was logging into a not careful chatroom or site and uses the same password for everything she does online? With her yahoo e-mail address and password the most inexperienced hacker could be into Cindy's e-mail.
IMO

Kathi Belich from Channel 9 received a series of emails forwarded from Cindy's account.

She could tell by the sensitive nature of their content that something was amiss and text-messaged Cindy immediately to notify her.

Cindy may not have found out she was hacked until she tried to login to her yahoo account and discovered she'd been locked out.
But did CA come forward with the information that she's been hacked first...or was it a response to her being questioned by a reporter? KB did say she texted Cindy first before sending the email off to LE.

I just thought of something else - Cindy could have gotten a computer virus that attacks the inbox - it happens more than not - she seems pretty careless and computer illiterate - if got a virus, it could have very well changed cookies within her computer, changed passwords, forwarded all email, etc. It happens

As for a hacker - why would a hacker want to hack into Cindy's computer? It's not like Palin's hacker, geez she was running for VP of the country - Cindy is what? a person who is in an unfortunate situation that has forced herself into the limelight under her own unfavorable look - she basically a no body in this big world, the case is heated but that heated for someone to hack into email? AND it could be some high school kid who did it for kicks because ALL personal information has been blasted all over by the A's, LE, lawyers, everyone - do I think it was malicious? No, I don't - it could be one of those hackers who sits in their room all the time and gets their kicks in destroying computers - think the latest Die Hard movie - hackers

Now if Cindy wants to distance herself from emails on her computer then there is something very wrong with that picture - she should not have to be worried about what was in her email - because she says she has done nothing illegal
Just an aside, but isn't any type of hacking malicious? Isn't there a victim here when someone's privacy is invaded? Yes, I know it happens, but I believe it's still a crime.

Let the chips fall where they may. Pray for a speedy trial. Pray that the truth be known and all guilty parties be punished. Justice for Caylee is all we seek.

Maybe the PI was speaking "European" (he spent time there, doncha know).

As far as the sensitive nature of the email contents, I'll bet it was Cindy letting rip against whomever it was that was ticking her off at that particular moment - Larry Garrison, Kathi Belich, the charming Milstead family, her impeccably-groomed spokeswoman, Leonard Padilla - take your pick, I'm sure she's b*tched about all of them, and might be embarrassed to see her rants published.

Somehow I doubt she said anything that would incriminate Miss Casey nearly as much as her daughter's own self-inflicted texts, although Cindy may have written about withholding something else of evidentiary value, since it doesn't appear to bother her to have done so.

The PI was talking in code, allegedly! I think the code is aka 'total BS' boiled down to 'abbreviated BS' shorthand.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

Yikes! It's like nails on a chalkboard!

Yeah, kinda like "ZFG could be AH, or RM, or JG, or just whoever was watching the baby at the time." "And Jeff could just mean current boyfriend."

My take is KB played it right, the email evidence could be disallowed as evidence if she published it...but we all know she enjoyed the living heck out of hitting the send button, snickering " GOTCHA CINDY" to herself.

The FBI can use the INFO contained in the emails...but cannot and would not be required to divulge where they develop their leads only the results of the investigation from the leads.

But the CA smoke screen theory makes sense, damage control, but it's akin to shutting the barn door after the animals have run away.

Thanks for the info, I did not know this.

As much as I would LOVE to see those emails now :rolleyes: I can wait a couple of months!

For the love of God, will some reporter PLEASE ask him about "the picture" of Zanny he was suppose to be getting!

Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.

Yep, timing on this hacking is just too coincidental. It's just simple, CA takes responsibility for nothing. If she sent emails that were telling, all of a sudden aomeone "hacked" her email. Just like when AT&T supposedly was just "wrong" about the calls she claimed. C'mon, enough already. Did her momma not make her be accountable for anything in her own life either???

Just an aside, but isn't any type of hacking malicious? Isn't there a victim here when someone's privacy is invaded? Yes, I know it happens, but I believe it's still a crime.

It is a crime.

If Cindy hacked herself or someone hacked her there is likely to be a lot more looking into it than in cases where Suzy has been checking out her boyfriend Billy. (Although I think Suzy would be smart enough not to leave a trail so Billy wouldn't find out and get mad.)

I can absolutely believe this. And might I add, it is alarmingly simple to hack a web-based free email system like Yahoo. I've been a victim in the past, myself.

If hacking into yahoo wasn't so simple it would be easier to say it didn't happen.

But with the talk going around about obstruction charges for Cindy for something other than the pants and hairbrush, I think either someone playing "detective" got into Cindy's e-mail and forwarded some damaging findings.

It sounds like investigators already knew about the hairbrush. If the something else damaging was also being investigated it doesn't help Cindy to forward the same information to Kathy B. It also doesn't help Cindy to forward KB damaging evidence the FBI didn't know about.

It does help CA... if it isn't disallowed evidence now, b/c Kathi B. didn't take the bait and release it, right???

It does help CA... if it isn't disallowed evidence now, b/c Kathi B. didn't take the bait and release it, right???

Thank goodness she didn't release them, although when I watched the news clip, she said that the FBI asked them not release them and they were not going to ...YET. So I don't know what the "yet" means. As much as I would like to know what was in those emails, I hope that are not released. (not yet anyway, LOL!)

Snipped from the article (since you already see the hinkey-ness)

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

This all is reminding me a bit of the email story of last week, the Lois/Lee email, Murt got one, too. It was an email sent to multiple recipients, as well. Hmmm....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back