Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:eek::eek:
George said it.

How can GA sit there and say those things after testifying with the GA I just don't understand. Cindy really looks bad thin, pale and gaunt, I know she is loose a screw but I do feel for her

I Cherish- please provide a link to the mod comments you reference.
I certainly have never seen that statement from anyone from WS staff.
Probably because it is untrue. There was a very specific reason given by Tricia directly, that did not include a judgement one way or the other.

Although I believe it included "thank you for your good work", IIRC.

"Unfounded" was my word, and I used it error. Please accept my apologies. Unproven is a more apt word, as it hasn't been proven.

Again, my apologies to all for any confusion.

Well perhaps some of the protesters will go join Equisearch as Cindy suggested and help Tim M look for Caylee's body.

I buried a child almost 15 yrs ago now, who was on the sidewalk in front of our house. When a drunk driver went off the road and on the sidewalk. For several months after I made a lunch for him for school, I layed out clothes and I acted like he was still here, even got mad that he didnt respond when I called him from upstairs. My husband thought I was crazy because I never actually grieved, and talked to Dr's who told him that my mind couldnt handle it, if I accepted it I would go crazy, my brain was protecting me from what it couldnt handle. I needed to go at my own pace. It took along time before I fell down and lost it. And I completely lost it!! Was I in denial or was my mind doing what it had to do to deal with it? I get the A's. had you given me a slight chance, jeez I cant imagine how long it would have lasted.

My word, thanks for sharing. Sorry for your loss, I was touched by your story.

Correct. Wasn't the DJ and the photographer on NG and verified the dates of the pics?

I heard this on NG awhile ago.. it was one of her bombshells.Tot mom out partying while daughter goes missing.

I've watched the videos of Caylee and Casey, looked at countless photos, and read what her friends have said about their bond and relationship...everyone said she was a good mother and loved that little girl. From all outward appearances Casey looked like a good & loving mother to me. I've seen nothing and read no statements about the time prior to Caylee's disappearance that would lead Cindy and George to believe Casey deliberately murdered their granddaughter.

Deliberately murdered? I dunno. Suspect it was possible? Sure, I think they had reason to do that.

The pics and recounts do not show an abusive mother of Caylee. BUT what about CA telling KC's friends that she was a sociopath? What if it is true that CA wanted to get custody of Caylee because she didn't think KC was a responsible and good mom? Do those two items fall in line with what they are saying now? No. But it sure (imo) shows that there was a lot BEHIND the happy smiles on pictures.

My ex is narcissistic. He takes great pictures with our son. Talks like he's dad of the year. Meanwhile he rarely sees him (thankfully) and has a violent temper with serious control issues. No one would believe that to see my ex. He's socially a fun and happy person. He is just missing some aspect of connecting with another human being (even his own child) so he puts on a show when people are around. I agree with someone that said that people like this only truly feel anger. They are so good at faking, though, that it's hard to understand who they truly are..

Yeah, that's the critical thing-- even if we don't delve into DNA matching-- someone was dead in the trunk! So that's pretty hard to explain away. I wonder when/if Cindy will offer a theory as to who was actually in the trunk?

The pizza eating squirrel!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back