Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this is not true.
I don't think there is any underlying evil purpose for this such as getting money or whatever... if it is true, I think she's just crazy... Wow...

How is it possible for CA to claim that Caylee may still be out there, when she orchestrated the circus, errrrr memorial. Are we to assume that she doesn't mind wearing cremation jewelry with mystery remains in them? It's as if she expects the public at large to forget everything classified as past tense and to live only in the current moment forward. Lest we forget her snap to GA at the office of Morgan and Morgan......"don't tell me I can't pray". I think what she really meant was "don't tell me I can't have my own irrational delusions".

After today's stunt by Conway, I tend to believe Cindy *knows* the truth but has been pedaling fast and furious (ever since her excited utterance "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car") to divert attention from what Casey did (remember Cindy asked Casey "What have you done?!" in front of Lee) to finding a live Caylee. Because she *knew* what a dead Caylee would mean for Casey.

Right on. We have to remember CA's history about the three 911 phone calls. She admitted to LE that she made up the first two calls and "lied" about the last call to get LE out to the A compound 7.15.08.

CA isn't stupid nor is she crazy nor is she delusional. She has had a life time to hone those skills of hers to manipulate and intimidate others, bending them to her will. She isn't protecting KC. She is protecting herself preservation; her version of her sanity. That she is in total control not only of herself but the situation. I agree, she tends to make snap judgements and moves.

By everyone saying she is crazy, she is more determined to prove them wrong. Her actions are proof. She knows what is at stake and it isn't KC's life. She could care less about KC and probably prefers that KC be found quilty. Then she can continue to play the part of the "grieving" soul she has been cast in. Or better yet, created for herself.

Notice that she STILL has not visited KC. Think about it. Did she get on a plane and fly to the bungalow 19 where Caylee was? Nope, she simply wrote DC an email to look into it. And we again, all know she didn't take one step out of the A compound to physically search for Caylee. Why, she knew Caylee was gone. Besides, looking for Caylee would have placed her in the ranks of a worker bee and Cindy has to be the queen dictating instructions and directions.

She continues to play the Queen part to the nth degree.

Why BC has such low self esteem to continue to hang on to her skirt hems is beyond me.

If that's true, it sounds like someone is in some SERIOUS denial. I really think that there is real mental illnesses in that family.
I can understand emotionally not wanting to accept your grandchilds death. Many times viewing the body makes it easier to accept. Cindy never had that. By the time she was found, Caylee's remains didn't, in any way, resemble the Caylee that Cindy knew and loved. But tests were done, it was Caylee. How can you deny that???

I can understand Cindy "wishing":banghead: Caylee was sighted, but not
truly believe it.:waitasec: An evaluation is in order for her IMO, and different meds.:twocents: I know this is difficult, but it is time to move on and heal.:angel:

Surely BC can see that CA is in need of some serious help can't he?

Unless it's just a game to her now SuziQ.
What does she have to lose at this point.
May as well make like she's nutz to help caseys defense.

""See, Your Honor, mental illness runs in our family. I'm sure my sweet daughter never meant any harm to my darling grand-daughter...she's ill and just can't remember what happened that entire month or so!":waitasec::banghead: (if she would even admit to casey harming Caylee)

--------something goofy like that-------imo

I saw this thread pop up and I thought it was from last year. OMG! You have got to be kidding me! How far will this woman go?!

she'll, imo, never be done with her bs wah wah "mistruths".

Maybe after casey gets the dp or lwop, ms. cynthia will take care of her 'issues".

...and isn't it amazing...and so obvious to all of us...she doesn't have a clue who else it could be besides her daughter.

She'll sure try to throw the Grunds under a bus or two, that's for sure.
KioMarie and Co. may go under as well.
imo

The "older Caylee" photo.....this girl has hands of an adult, at least a small adult. To my eye, either the photo has been altered, with body parts resized, or the person in the photo has a physical condition that makes her proportions look off.

It is not beneath this bunch to have monkeyed w/ a photo.[/QUOTE

TEB.....I also noticed the hands and not only do they look like adult hands but are very pointie...I notice two round bubble spots on the left hand side of the body and its also on the picture..Looks photo shopped to me...JMO

Sorry I don,t know why my buttons are not working today!!

I can understand Cindy "wishing":banghead: Caylee was sighted, but not
truly believe it.:waitasec: An evaluation is in order for her IMO, and different meds.:twocents: I know this is difficult, but it is time to move on and heal.:angel:

-------------------------
This is a slap on the face for Dr. G..C. definately needs mental help,or is she still trying to put doubt in the jury pool? :banghead:

I think it's all down to the almighty $. When Caylee was found donations to her 'foundation' dried up... if she starts the 'Caylee is out there' B.S. they can get back out there in some parking lot and start collecting again.

I had to share what my husband just said, when I told him this piece of information.

"What!?! Ground control to Cindy A. Bring the ship in, sweetheart."

that picture creeps me out in a bad way... I am uncomfortable looking at it

it looks malformed in some way

This looks like a picture you would find in hiostory books about the circus sideshow "freaks" that used to tour the country.

I mean no offense to anyone but the photo just looks like either photoshopped badly or a deformed person in a costume.

I can't see any resemblance to Caylee at all
If a resemblance was suggested to me and I was a relative of Caylee's? I would be dismayed that someone saw her face on this photo.

that picture creeps me out in a bad way... I am uncomfortable looking at it

it looks malformed in some way

This looks like a picture you would find in hiostory books about the circus sideshow "freaks" that used to tour the country.

I mean no offense to anyone but the photo just looks like either photoshopped badly or a deformed person in a costume.

I can't see any resemblance to Caylee at all
If a resemblance was suggested to me and I was a relative of Caylee's? I would be dismayed that someone saw her face on this photo.

Thank you! I thought it was just me!

That is precisely my thoughts on that picture too.

Cindy, most definitely, has lost her mind completely, to actually say something like this to another human being. With all the Anthony family weirdness, when I heard this, I couldn't help but to feel a little sorry for her. I guess what I mean is, I don't know how she can go on with her life without that precious angel no longer being in it? I really don't. What a real pleasure it must have been, to be around that sweet child and get to know her.:frown::shakehead::redface:

When I first heard this news it made me sad. I don't feel sorry for CA, in general, because of how she has chosen to behave throughout. However, I cannot imagine how I would begin to cope with such a loss. Then later it hit me that since this info was made a part of discovery it will likely be brought in by the defense to mitigate CA's compelled testimony against KC, as the they will argue, it brings into question her overall mental fitness and therefore her credibility. I now think that this is just another job well done, Rosebud!

CA is not looking for Caylee, she is looking for one juror to have reasonable doubt. She stopped looking for Caylee on day 32. MOO.

CA is not looking for Caylee, she is looking for one juror to have reasonable doubt. She stopped looking for Caylee on day 32. MOO.

I agree, but it's still very sad.

The girl in the photo looks nothing like Caylee, but neither did the girl at the Florida Mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966