Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOL at that one. Thanks for posting it for a refresher. Bungalow 19! Sounds like another great title for a B movie.

She's being held in Bungalow 19. Well, then get on over to Bungalow 19, you flatfoot! Cripes.

That made my night!!!!

The "older Caylee" photo.....this girl has hands of an adult, at least a small adult. To my eye, either the photo has been altered, with body parts resized, or the person in the photo has a physical condition that makes her proportions look off.

It is not beneath this bunch to have monkeyed w/ a photo.

The photo sure looks manipulated to me, that child has 'man hands'....as Seinfeld would say.

Although it adds little to the conversation, MHO is this young person looks like she could be in a wheelchair. Like its been cut away from the photo so just her image is on the collage. She doesn't look like a toddler to me.

Here's another one! Cindy received an email in May 2009 of a Yahoo map saying "This is where Caylee is. She's being held in Bungalow 19." She forwarded it to Dominic asking him to check it out. I am so torn between thinking they are all completely delusional looking for an alive Caylee or thinking it's all act for Casey's trial. Regardless of why they're doing it, I find it completely bizarre.

It's on handwritten page #8040.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/1-8001-8100redacted.pdf

Hah! Maybe it's secret instructions for a CA/DC rendezvous. Bungalow 19 indeed. :crazy:

I don't get this either.

Unless she's realized throwing everyone she has under the bus hasn't worked so she's circling back to "We're searching for a LIVE Caylee".

I have the feeling we're going to hear about "Caylee sightings" for years from them. Nothing from this group surprises me anymore.

I hate to say this as all I want is Justice for Caylee. But I think G'ma has found a way to make more $$ as a child kidnapping mystery. Using the premise of the Jaycee story. Poor Caylee will have no peace with this bunch using her death for their profit.:furious:

This stunned me at first. I don't know whether to feel really sorry for CA or really angry. I won't fall out of my chair if this is some sort of primer to BC's release tomorrow.

...and isn't it amazing...and so obvious to all of us...she doesn't have a clue who else it could be besides her daughter.

She has a clue. She knows it is Casey and no one else.
But this all reflects badly on Cindy, and she is way too arrogant to tolerate that - Casey despises her so much, ( and we can certainly see why) and that was the genesis of this murder.. CA/GA both knew from the day they got the car. That propelled her into tracking Casey down immediately, when nothing had for the prior 31 days...

All I can say is CA must see an optometrist ASAP. I'm very worried about her vision.

Of the photo that's not her? Would you even want anyone to feed into this delusion? G-sh...maybe that will be the news that BC will release...a new Caylee sighting. I can hear BC now, "Ya see...OCSO and the FBI didn't know what they were doing...they "destroyed" sticker residue...how can we now believe that their identification was 100% proof positive that it's REALLY Caylee? I swear...if they dismiss that child one more time...I'm gone till the trial.

That's not much of a stretch considering who we are talking about. The cremation and Casey's public statement of objection to it. Edited for correction.

Umm, Didn't the defense also do DNA testing on the remains?

I agree with the posters who say this is all a ploy. Everything this family has done is deceptive/conniving. Trust me, cindy thinks there's a method to her madness and we're all stupid and gonna fall for her crap, but I see right through her. Whatever her plan is for pulling the "crazy card".. good luck with that. This will ultimately hurt KCs case, not help in the least bit. I am so over these people.

Ok cindy, you and your family ARE crazy, but in a different way. A sick and twisted, immoral, soul made out of poop sort of way.

And to the poster who said they feel sorry for brad having to put up with the A's antics..... Oh well! He did this to himself and he isn't any better than the As for sticking around. As long as he's getting his blood money, he'll play the game.

P.S in regards to the picture .. I initially thought it was a midget/little person. I'll have to take a look again, cause I wouldn't be surprised if it was photo shopped.

P.S.S I am so numb to the A's garbage by now that I'm not even phased by these latest developments. Nothing in this case surprises me anymore.

I caught the repeat broadcast of Nancy Grace tonight and she ran various clips of this case, and one that caught my eye was the one of Cindy, with the hammer in her hand, outside her house with members of the media. Her parting words were, "air samples are junk science" or words to that affect.

It's hard to believe in this day and age, but does Cindy also think DNA is not accurate?

The "older Caylee" photo.....this girl has hands of an adult, at least a small adult. To my eye, either the photo has been altered, with body parts resized, or the person in the photo has a physical condition that makes her proportions look off.

It is not beneath this bunch to have monkeyed w/ a photo.

I noticed that too. The face of the person in that photo does bear a resemblance to Caylee, but the body is out of proportion, and the hands are that of a young adult, not a three-year-old. This photo looks like it was altered.

I hate to say this as all I want is Justice for Caylee. But I think G'ma has found a way to make more $$ as a child kidnapping mystery. Using the premise of the Jaycee story. Poor Caylee will have no peace with this bunch using her death for their profit.:furious:

Ahha, the Jaycee story. Now I see where Cindy is getting the idea that Caylee is still alive and waiting to be found.
Or, perhaps since her initial search for her granddaughter was done so poorly on her and George's part, maybe this time around she'll do a better job.
We need this trial to start soon so Cindy doesn't have so much time on her hands.
jmo

I noticed that too. The face of the person in that photo does bear a resemblance to Caylee, but the body is out of proportion, and the hands are that of a young adult, not a three-year-old. This photo looks like it was altered.

Yes it does look altered and she has another picture of a young boy who is just kind of floating in space which looks odd too. lol

I saw this thread pop up and I thought it was from last year. OMG! You have got to be kidding me! How far will this woman go?!

OH! I think I've got it! Whoever took Caylee either A)fell in love with her or B) sold her off before her 3rd B-day and decided not to return her! They INSTRUCTED KC to dig up somethone recently deceased and leave them in the car trunk at the Amscot. Then kidnapper retrieved "package" and left KC's car to "season" in the Florida sun. When KC got arrested, kidnappers used said "package" to make a fake disposal site using the recently deceased that KC had unearthed for them. This is why Cindy HAD to cremate the remains and she keeps them close so that when she finds out who it really is, that family will know how well the A's took care of the remains with love. All of this has something to do with KC's undercover event planning for a secret company that her "friends" got her into, but is dark and mysterious and potentially deadly for family members of such event planners.....kind of like contract killing....that's the kind of "event" that would be pretty "universal". So when they find Caylee alive and well and living it up in Monte Carlo, then KC will be set free and the animals of the forest will make her a dress to wear to the grand ball. Am I close?

Has anyone ever seen the movie Gone Baby Gone? Not to give anything away to those who have not seen the picture, but perhaps CA thinks something like that is going on here??? (!!!movie spoiler ahead!!!)

In the movie, a little girl, who is being raised by an irresponsible, self-indulgent, immature single mom, turns up missing.

The child ends up 'dead' and there is a memorial service and grieving, etc. Well, there is a huge improbable cover-up by LE and the child is not dead.

Could this be what CA is thinking??? Poor woman...

After today's stunt by Conway, I tend to believe Cindy *knows* the truth but has been pedaling fast and furious (ever since her excited utterance "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car") to divert attention from what Casey did (remember Cindy asked Casey "What have you done?!" in front of Lee) to finding a live Caylee. Because she *knew* what a dead Caylee would mean for Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717