Cindy is Unbelievable

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CA's reaction to the bag of bones is all the more reason why I think she knows more than she's telling.
my 80+ yr old mom and I sat by the coverage just sick, praying it was Caylee or anyone who has lost a loved one. We had tears in our eyes and could not believe the CA interview........we both agreed if we thought it was our baby we would be distraught with emotion just thinking about it.........CA is the NUT tree that KC fell from..........IN OUR OPINIONS:furious:

Oh how true, why on earth would you announce to the world about a sighting (perhaps with her kidnapper) before that person was in custody and the child was secure. Unheard of I am sure, even in Florida.

Oh, but this is almost a daily occurence in the A-family alternate universe.

Exactly!
If we are all going to be stunned by the information Casey gave her family & JB and they have it all figured out, why do they even bother with these other "sightings"?
WHY don't they just go get her?!

I truly feel sympathy for this family, I do.
And i'm not real wild about how they've been treated. Even though they have brought most of it on themselves.

But they always make things worse every time they let "that woman" speak.

Everything she says can and will be used against her in a court of law.
So if I was Cindy, i'd SHUT UP!

I say to Cindy and to Lee: You BOTH shut the hell up unless you are going to tell us WHO WAS THE DEAD BODY IN CASEY'S CAR!!
:mad: :mad:

Bold by me. God, I have noticed that, too. Not only locally, but when I watched her last GMA interview, she went on and on and on and on uninterrupted. They don't give most people that much time at all. Why her?

Because she doesn't come up for air. Her soliloquies (sp?) consist of one sentence strung together by "um" "you know" "and" "I mean" "again." She just goes on and on and on like the EverReady Bunny. I saw a T-Shirt once that said something to the effect of "Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!"

OMG. That is unreal. WFTV followed up, and said the sighting was nothing. Big surprise.

Cindy Anthony downplayed today's discovery, telling reporters that she had just received a tip that her granddaughter was spotted at a McDonald's in Coral Springs in South Florida.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/orl-caylee-anthony-search-found-bones-111308,0,4791220.story

yeah sipping from a McD cup..............go figure what's her next tip?

Two things - IMO!

1. She didn't show any fear or concern when they found the bag because she knows Caylee isn't in that river.

2. She got mad Monday because of the "memorial" so she showed up.

okay, three things -
3. Lee drove by several times because he actually was checking to see if anyone was searching at the church! (remember, my opinion only) I didn't see any video of him driving by but I betcha dollars to doughnuts it was from West to East wasn't it??????? Coming from the church direction - TAI (think about it!)

The things found today turned out to be nothing (according to LE) so Im not surprised it didnt upset Cindy, why should it, she didnt have LE coming to her door telling her a body was found, she has media and everyone else telling her a muddy bag of who knows what was pulled out. Theres a big difference. Is she supposed to break down and cry everytime a pile of dirty sticks and leaves washes up? I just dont get that line of thinking. She has stated when LE comes to her with results, she will deal with it, cant expect her to jump at everything the media speculates.

Im not pro-A's by a long shot, and I get angry over thier behaviors as well. But I have to admit it has been bothering me lately that almost every thread in this forum has turned into a C, G & L bash fest. Maybe its just me but Id like to think WS stands for more than that, it didnt used to be like this till just recently, (and everytime Ive been to Murts chat its the same thing, tho worse, everyone insults and spreads negative rumors about the A's, it gets tiresome) seems like its spread here because now its almost overrun with threads discussing how much people hate the A's. Trust me, I can relate to alot of those feelings, but I just dont feel we should bring WS down with that type of negativity. Thats what I love about this site, you come here to read updates on the case, discuss clues and progress, discuss Caylee. This is a Caylee A forum, for her case, not outright insult and badmouth her family every other thread.
I just wish we could get back to the days of going over evidence, facts and important news not dissecting what Caylee's Grandma is wearing, what medications she may be taking, how she wore her hair, how many times she says 'day one' & 'absolutely' in one sentence, or how much weight shes lost. :confused:

If I'm wrong I will apologize later but after seeing CA and GA AND how calm CA was, with no emotion AND comparing to how she was on video at Blanchard Park about the Caylee Memorial, AND all the other interviews - the exact opposite - extreme opposite of how she was today I am Convinced at this point that CA and GA KNOW MORE THAN THEY ARE SAYING. On the interview today CA was so calm, extremely confident like a totally different person, not herself, out of character, weird weird weird like out of an original episode of "Twilight Zone" weird like she's saying to herself "hope they don't recognize that I'm not really me 'cause an alien has taken over my body" weird IMO everything i.e. DRAMA that she has ever said to date is for the soul purpose of misleading LE.
BALDERDASH
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/balderdash
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
Main Entry: nonsense Part of Speech: noun
Definition: Something that does not have or make sense.
Synonyms: blather, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, garbage, idiocy, piffle, poppycock, rigmarole, rubbish, tomfoolery, trash, twaddle

:clap::clap::clap:

And so many good synonyms too!!!

Add hogwash and bullchit and it would be complete.

The things found today turned out to be nothing (according to LE) so Im not surprised it didnt upset Cindy, why should it, she didnt have LE coming to her door telling her a body was found, she has media and everyone else telling her a muddy bag of who knows what was pulled out. Theres a big difference. Is she supposed to break down and cry everytime a pile of dirty sticks and leaves washes up? I just dont get that line of thinking. She has stated when LE comes to her with results, she will deal with it, cant expect her to jump at everything the media speculates.

Im not pro-A's by a long shot, and I get angry over thier behaviors as well. But I have to admit it has been bothering me lately that almost every thread in this forum has turned into a C, G & L bash fest. Maybe its just me but Id like to think WS stands for more than that, it didnt used to be like this till just recently, (and everytime Ive been to Murts chat its the same thing, tho worse, everyone insults and spreads negative rumors about the A's, it gets tiresome) seems like its spread here because now its almost overrun with threads discussing how much people hate the A's. Trust me, I can relate to alot of those feelings, but I just dont feel we should bring WS down with that type of negativity. Thats what I love about this site, you come here to read updates on the case, discuss clues and progress, discuss Caylee. This is a Caylee A forum, for her case, not outright insult and badmouth her family every other thread.
I just wish we could get back to the days of going over evidence, facts and important news not dissecting what Caylee's Grandma is wearing, what medications she may be taking, how she wore her hair, how many times she says 'day one' & 'absolutely' in one sentence, or how much weight shes lost. :confused:

You're not the only one that feels this way Misfit. I'm not accustomed to this much negativity in my life. It is a little scary to me. The last time I posted here, I was accused of being an Anthony just because I had a difference of opinion. Makes you not want to say anything sometimes.

You're not the only one that feels this way Misfit. I'm not accustomed to this much negativity in my life. It is a little scary to me. The last time I posted here, I was accused of being an Anthony just because I had a difference of opinion. Makes you not want to say anything sometimes.

I appreciate your response, Calimom. And I think you should be able to disagree or voice your opinion, even if its unpopular without being accused of being 'one of them.' We are a diverse group here and have independant minds, differences of opinion when shared respectfully should be encouraged, or else it'd get boring. ;)

Respectfully, the title of the thread is "CA is unbelievable" so you may not get much support here. We're not big fans of the A's here, at least not CA, for sure.

I've often felt that there should be a seperate thread for those who support the A's. We used to have the Caylee is alive vs Caylee is Not threads....perhaps someone could start one and those who feel positively about the A's would have a place to call their own. Not intended to sound snide or snarky...I mean it sincerely.

Respectfully, the title of the thread is "CA is unbelievable" so you may not get much support here. We're not big fans of the A's here, at least not CA, for sure.

I've often felt that there should be a seperate thread for those who support the A's. We used to have the Caylee is alive vs Caylee is Not threads....perhaps someone could start one and those who feel positively about the A's would have a place to call their own. Not intended to sound snide or snarky...I mean it sincerely.

Shadowgal, not speaking for Calimom but I am definately not an A supporter or feel 'positively' about them. I just dont understand the sudden overabundance of A insult threads on this forum. Theres plenty of times I get upset about what the A's are doing but I tend to let it out under my breath, lol. I was under the impression that WS didnt support bashing of family members, atleast not to this extent. I could see it in the ranting threads, thats what they are for, but it seems like evidence discussion, facts and updates in the case have been pushed aside in order to make room for speculation, rumors and hostile attitudes towards Cindy & George. Thats all Im sayin'. :)

The last thread that I posted had to do with LP. I had a difference of opinion and was told rudely responded (as noted above) to because of it. There was nothing in the above post that stated that I support the A's or anyone else...I stated that the negativity here is not something that I am accustomed to and I didn't ask for support from anyone here in any way shape or form. I was responding to someone elses post and giving them support.

I don't see why any of this matters because there is no way KC's fellow humans are going to let her live to her 24th birthday so it all seems rather pointless. Prison is probably the safest place outside of a lunar voyage for KC for the rest of her short, pointless life.

As for CA, the worst is yet to come. Once people see the way she has behaved spelled out in a very thorough and thoughtout timeline she will definitely need police protection which I don't believe they will provide. Their lives are over in essence. But then again, they didn't have to act in such a manner as they have but they did and they will pay dire consequences for it I fear.

Shadowgal, not speaking for Calimom but I am definately not an A supporter or feel 'positively' about them. I just dont understand the sudden overabundance of A insult threads on this forum. Theres plenty of times I get upset about what they are doing but I tend to let it out under my breath, lol. I was under the impression that WS didnt support bashing of family members, atleast not to this extent. I could see it in the ranting threads, thats what they are for, but it seems like evidence discussion, facts and updates in the case have been pushed aside in order to make room for speculation, rumors and hostile attitudes towards Cindy & George. Thats all Im sayin'. :)

IMO CA is such a negative public figure that she's going to get a lot of negative reaction, hence the numerous negative posts re: her. She's put her own neck on the chopping block, so to speak....she's no shrinking violet. I used the term 'we' because I read the posts on this particular thread and guess concluded that it was 'we' who didn't support the A's. So maybe that was speaking for too many.

I just hate to see folks get upset when they are on a thread with a title that is kind of obvious. For example, I never posted on the Caylee is Alive thread...I stayed off of it so as not to be inflammatory to those who felt she was still with us. That's all I'm sayin too, and I like the way you stated your ideas. :)

yeah sipping from a McD cup..............go figure what's her next tip?

LOLOL Reminds me of the 'Yes, dear' sitcom episode where the 2 couples go to the therapist....one of the husbands, Greg, gives this my-sad-life story to explain why he acts as he does. After they leave, the therapist is shown re-hearing Greg's story........and realizing it was BS made up from various items in his office. LOL

_snipped_

I just hate to see folks get upset when they are on a thread with a title that is kind of obvious. That's all I'm sayin too, and I like the way you stated your ideas. :)

Thank you and I appreciate the way you're sharing your views with me as well. Maybe Im just letting the negativity get to me today, its been going on for two days straight at Murts and I just see it going on here alot lately. Like I said I just miss the days from awhile back when this forum was full of discussing the evidence and timelines and such. I probably should have just stated my feelings in another thread, wasnt trying to hijack this one.

The last thread that I posted had to do with LP. I had a difference of opinion and was told rudely responded (as noted above) to because of it. There was nothing in the above post that stated that I support the A's or anyone else...I stated that the negativity here is not something that I am accustomed to and I didn't ask for support from anyone here in any way shape or form. I was responding to someone elses post and giving them support.

I don't understand about the LP thing...I didn't say anything about him.

And I also said I wasn't trying to be snide or snarky...just saying we're on a thread that's got a pretty 'out there' title so there will be negativity for sure and not support.

If I missed something and misunderstood your post, please forgive me. I am not here to argue but to share, vent, commiserate, you name it. I have been bashed on other threads for 'not having compassion' for the A's and it ticked me off. That's why I think there should be separate threads. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back