Cindy is Unbelievable

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just can't help wondering if, in a parallel universe w/o claims of molestation/covering up a drowning, we would be seeing this "new" CA or the same one we endured for so long

does she still cover for her beloved KC "over there", in a place where she/CA isn't forced to choose between husband and daughter? because, in the only universe we're aware of (while she could "keep" all of them), she chose KC over Caylee for the looooongest time

As wrong as it is I believe the reason she chose ICA over Caylee at first was because she was in shock and ICA was tangible in ways that Caylee no longer was. As sick and wrong as it is.

Cindy has made herself an easy target over the past few years. She has behaved in a manner that is perceived as outrageous, given the circumstances. She has fed the flames of public opinion with her media comments and antics that have been well-documented. She was derided, and deservedly so.

But she was also a woman struggling to come to grips with a horror most of us cannot fathom, something no parent and grandparent should have to endure. Her world, her tidy little life, broke into a million pieces and can never be whole again. She stayed deep in denial, occasionally venturing out into the stage of anger, or dwelling in depression. Her anger and denial allowed her to semi-function, to cling to some small chance Caylee was alive somewhere. She must have thought about the case of Elizabeth Smart, the lucky one who was once again back home with her loving family, snatched from the hands of a pedophile after everyone thought she was dead. Cindy couldn't face that Caylee was dead, that KC had killed her. It was just too horrific.

But KC upped the ante when she tried to destroy George and Lee, the only family Cindy has left. She knew those were more lies in the endless web spun by KC. There had been no molestation, no discovery of a drowned Caylee. Now Cindy had to face for the first time maybe in her life the real truth about her only daughter. And it's heartbreaking to see her so emotionally raw and in such great pain.

Wow, great post....great insight. I only wished she had come to her senses long before 6 weeks ago. I wished she would have stopped torturing herself into believing Caylee was alive. I wonder how heartbreaking it it is for her to think that there are all those videos out there, in perpetuity, saying the car smelled like pizza, or the venomous behavior during the depos and all the screaming matches they took on in their front yard trying to support ICA. Now that she KNOWS Caylee is TRULY gone and that Casey wants to take the rest of the family down with her, it must be unbearable for her....for the WHOLE family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back