Cindy is Unbelievable

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's also interesting that Casey knew that there was 14 grand sitting in her grandfather's nursing home account - the very amount that she claimed she had in savings.

That girl was on her way to wiping that account out also, IMO.

I'm going to quote myself, for clarification.

I'm not sure if it was the nursing home account that held the 14 grand, or, maybe Grandma Shirley's personal account.

I do remember reading that Grandma Shirley shifted money from one account to another.
But, regardless, that 14 grand, IMO, was the grandparents money.

I have no reason to believe that Casey didn't know how much was in either account.
She had no problem hacking into her mother's accounts repeatedly, so, I'm sure she could have accomplished the same with the grandparents, IMO ~

Leila, Thank you for reminding me about Cindy's non ~ reaction to the bones found at the river search. Speaks volumes.

Cindy was more upset ripping some sign off of Murt's van that she had given to Lois, that Lois brought that day for her personal "ride along".
She went completely loco that day.

Dennis Milstead was busy getting in people's faces and shoving other's around.
George was doing his mouthing off ~ But, Cindy, yeah, she was something else that day.

Didn't know that. I 1000% agree - she was on her way to do that.

Bet if Cindy had given her that "one more day", that she would have hit the trail, and, the grandparents would have been broke.
Or, at the very least, that account would have been a tad lighter, and, it would have continued for as long as she could have gotton away with it.

And what exactly did Cindy think when there was food missing from her freezer? Tony L said when he picked Casey up at Amscot she had a bag with food in it, but it was from her parents' house rather than from a supermarket.

What, Cindy didn't notice the missing food? I don't believe that for a minute.

At the very least, Cindy knew Casey was coming in and out of the house during the day. And the neighbors verify that she was. Tony L. verifies that she was. George encountered her the one day that we know of.

And yet Cindy maintains that she believed ALL of Casey's stories about where she was.

I still have many questions about what Cindy and George knew and exactly when they knew it.

Your post just gave me a new thought although I'm sure others have thought about it by now. Casey claimed she was in Jacksonville and Bush Gardens, etc. and had to come into Orlando to get Zannies insurance papers. Why would she be taking food especially popcicles?

Your post just gave me a new thought although I'm sure others have thought about it by now. Casey claimed she was in Jacksonville and Bush Gardens, etc. and had to come into Orlando to get Zannies insurance papers. Why would she be taking food especially popcicles?

MOO, she had to take the food as it would no longer fit in the freezer. I also think SA suspects this as well.

MOO, she had to take the food as it would no longer fit in the freezer. I also think SA suspects this as well.

OK. Are we on the same page here? Cause I have a personal opinon about that and it haa been frowned upon by a few. But yes I believe there might have been some items in that freezer that had expired and needed to be thrown out. :hot:

Her phone call to Tim Miller, that she left a message on his answering machine is pretty high voltage also.
Completely off her rocker, and, off the charts with her threats.

"You do not mess with the Anthony's, do you hear me, you will not win".
{not exact quote, but, pretty close if I remember correctly}.

Yup, and here it is..Sometimes we need to go back and listen to this BS..As time goes on, memories tend to fade and we forget what lengths Cindy will go to in order to get her way. She sounds like a self righteous, know it all bully imho. and I bet she could and did make life h@ll if she wanted to. The blame for Caylee's death falls squarely on ICA of course, but it's so obvious that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, I truly believe that. She will stop at NOTHING to get what she wants or to try and make someone *see things her way* because in her mind, her way is the 'right' way ..she pretty much says so herself IMO..much like Casey..

Cindy leaves message for Tim Miller....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

Oh my gosh y'all. I didn't realize that about the check. Even Cindy's lies are lies!

Not only does she lie about her lies ...she then gets downright indignant when she is called a liar...:floorlaugh:..I forgot are we talking about ICA or Cindy? ..that does describe them both..

What a treat we are all in for when GA and CA get put on the stand.
Oh what fun! All of their lies exposed, and LDB circling the wagons. I think THAT is when Cindy will finally fold and have a breakdown. Only, this isn't like Universal where ICA basically said "You got me, I lied." This is going to be in a court of law.
I can't wait to watch.
Justice for Caylee is COMING!

Bet if Cindy had given her that "one more day", that she would have hit the trail, and, the grandparents would have been broke.
Or, at the very least, that account would have been a tad lighter, and, it would have continued for as long as she could have gotton away with it.

She would not have gotten far and if she did liquidate their account, the Bank would have to reimburse.

What a treat we are all in for when GA and CA get put on the stand.
Oh what fun! All of their lies exposed, and LDB circling the wagons. I think THAT is when Cindy will finally fold and have a breakdown. Only, this isn't like Universal where ICA basically said "You got me, I lied." This is going to be in a court of law.
I can't wait to watch.
Justice for Caylee is COMING!

Lets not forget her interview with George on LKL (first one) where he says isn't it unusual for someone to be going out (referring to the picture of KC at Fusion on June 20th).
And Cindy replies not really, I went out when I was young. And that is one picture Larry. And LK says "yeah but, yeah but even so one picture when your daughter is missing... and never follows up.

Then he asks about the 31 days and Cindy says she was doing her own stake out. But Lee tells authorities he found it hard to believe KC could have done any staking out in her car with that smell.

George is asked by Larry, how long were you in law enforcement and can't you understand where they are coming from. George, who doesn't mind being made an idiot out of, looks down and says "no I can't". And when he is asked what he would have done - he says I would have checked out everything - the last case I was on took us a year to put together.

And Cindy looked on. Next interview Larry asks George why aren't you seeing KC and George says I would like to but not given the chance, there is a lot I haven't gotten to ask her. Cindy looks at George and says "you got to ask her everything" (not verbatim).

The man has been castrated every which way you look.

It might interest others to know that I live in the area where a 25 year old woman, and her 2 year old son, were found beaten to death and discarded in a dumpster. One of her room mates knew that the suspect had tickets out of the country. He had seen them. But he covered for the suspect and misled the police. He told the police the suspect had gone to N.Y. Of course, this allowed the suspect to fly to Equador. The room mate was charged with obstruction, before the suspect was caught and he remains jailed. The police took this very seriously. I do hope all who tried to mislead investigators in Caylee's case are equally prosecuted. On a brighter note, the victim's family in Equador, captured the suspect and delivered him to the police.

It might interest others to know that I live in the area where a 25 year old woman, and her 2 year old son, were found beaten to death and discarded in a dumpster. One of her room mates knew that the suspect had tickets out of the country. He had seen them. But he covered for the suspect and misled the police. He told the police the suspect had gone to N.Y. Of course, this allowed the suspect to fly to Equador. The room mate was charged with obstruction, before the suspect was caught and he remains jailed. The police took this very seriously. I do hope all who tried to mislead investigators in Caylee's case are equally prosecuted. On a brighter note, the victim's family in Equador, captured the suspect and delivered him to the police.

Hi Mac,

I don't know that I would say CA and GA did anything to impede the investigation (well she did withhold the brush and did wash the pants and spray the trunk).

But I think everything else is their "opinion" whether they belive it or not, they are allowed to voice it.

It is not going to matter.

If it were Texas, I would bet money she would get the death penalty. It being Florida, I think it will be LWOP.

I don't care what anyone says, it is not going to be a fun life for KC. If she is in a two tiered cell, which I bet she will be, it is not going to be easy.

I feel CA and GA went into "silent mode" far too late in this case. They can hide out and try to keep a low profile all they want to right now, but all of their past mistruths, half truths, misleading messages and statements are on camera, video, photos and are a matter of record - ready and available to be pulled up and entered into evidence at a moment's notice if need be for aid in obtaining JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention CA has never gone to search. CA went to stop the search at JBP.

Not to mention that CA kept her phone turned off either. Who( that is missing a loved one) will turn the ringer off on their phone?? NOBODY!

Her phone call to Tim Miller, that she left a message on his answering machine is pretty high voltage also.
Completely off her rocker, and, off the charts with her threats.

"You do not mess with the Anthony's, do you hear me, you will not win".
{not exact quote, but, pretty close if I remember correctly}.

Just saw this-exactamundo...

The only person who can rival her erratic behavior these days is probably Charlie Sheen! :eek::eek::eek:

Hurt my index finger hitting the thanks button so hard!

Do you suppose psychiatrists and psychologists will be writing books about the A's for years? I imagine entire new categories discovered because of the A's many,whacky behaviors.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janemt
Back