Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you wouldn't believe her, silly :crazy: I was being a smartazz. I really believe Cindy has known for quite some time she has raised a monster, she just doesn't want US to know that.
I question how could she not know. George left her over Casey or so he said. She chose to stick up for the little tramp at the expense of her reationship with her husband. I can see it if the husband is an abuser, buthe abuser in this case is the spawn. So Cindy KNOWS what Casey is and yet she denies it to this day. You raise a child the best you can, then you set them free and let go. Cindy has not let go - she has clung to this montster for years, making Casey dependent upon her. She LIKES it. moo

That's for sure!:-(

Here's a Catch-22. Many mentally ill people are fine, if they stay on their meds. But, they often don't stay on their meds, because they are mentally ill. :-(

The truth. That is why they need to be institutionalized imo. They can't function in the world without their meds and they refuse to take them unless they are superviseed. A true Catch 22 and the main reason I changed my major from Psychology to Education.

Kid Finders and the PI Company (D&A Investigations) have helped to create and perpetuate Cindy's delusion so strongly that she is in her own little reality.

I blame them now. They are feeding her all this garbage to where she's directly quoting them. For media gain and/or donations.

Even LE it seems. She got away with pushing and shoving people yesterday, and no arrest for assault? No charges? :waitasec: Are cops afraid of Cindy now, too?

LE is not afraid of Cindy, but I do think they pity her.

You know, up until a month ago I would have agreed with you....but now? I actually think those 2 women are neck-and-neck for the "Most Evil" award. No Cindy hasn't physically killed anyone (that we know of), but she has a full arsenal of other ways that she hurts and destroys people. I'm just glad she no longer has Caylee in her evil clutches. IMO!

I shudder to think what Caylee's life would have been under the mentoring of these two women. I know now for sure she is in a better place than the one that would have been waiting for her in real life. She is protecting from this train wreck now.

I had two friends 51-50ed. One took pills. The other threatened to suicide.

Neither even did it, again.
WE used to do it all the time in drug crisis intervention. The only tough one was a drunken old lady on Valium on Christmas Eve who informed us she could act sane for 72 hours no sweat. I just wanted to slap her as she was ruining the holiday for her entire family and had no clue.

Even LE it seems. She got away with pushing and shoving people yesterday, and no arrest for assault? No charges? :waitasec: Are cops afraid of Cindy now, too?
She's daring them to imo - then she can pull the "grieving grandma" card again. She can't WAIT to do that imo. Proves she's in control.

Kid Finders and the PI Company (D&A Investigations) have helped to create and perpetuate Cindy's delusion so strongly that she is in her own little reality.

I blame them now. They are feeding her all this garbage to where she's directly quoting them. For media gain and/or donations.

Sick, sick symbiotic relationships in this case.

Everyone drinking the Kool-Aid for their own personal reasons & nobody seems to care much about finding Caylee.

I also believe that she is doing this to ensure that KC doesn't confess. As long as CA believes her, KC will carry on the cherade.

MOO

Reading your post I just had a flashback to CA on the stand at the bond hearing, looking in KC's direction and saying "there is no evidence."

Reading your post I just had a flashback to CA on the stand at the bond hearing, looking in KC's direction and saying "there is no evidence."

Interesting. Remember when she was first being busted saying "Maybe I AM a bad mom", etc. and namely "maybe this should've happened long ago".
Would she have broke around that time? Maybe - if Cindy didn't feed her.

Hmmm

Originally Posted by Pink Panther
I also believe that she is doing this to ensure that KC doesn't confess. As long as CA believes her, KC will carry on the cherade.

MOO

You could be right, Pink! I honestly had not given that one much thought before you mentioned it and it does make sense. Hmmmm..."There is no evidence" has always stood out to me, too. Very interesting perspective.

You could be right, Pink! I honestly had not given that one much thought before you mentioned it and it does make sense. Hmmmm..."There is no evidence" has always stood out to me, too. Very interesting perspective.
She forgot to add "and I will make sure there is no evidence." Then her statement would make sense. moo

Interesting. Remember when she was first being busted saying "Maybe I AM a bad mom", etc. and namely "maybe this should've happened long ago".

Hmmm

I agree. She is a classic enabler.

She chose to stick up for the little tramp at the expense of her reationship with her husband.

Just so its clear I believe that Casey did kill Caylee, I don't believe it was premeditated but then I usually try to see the best in people...because I find it so hard to believe that people can do the heinous things that they do.

BUT when you say "that little tramp" that is Cindy's Daughter...regardless of what she did or didn't do its still her daughter...I don't believe that any loving mother would turn their back on their child...that is why Mothers and Fathers still stand by their children when they commit murder and other crimes....

Do you get what I mean ? A mothers love *usually* goes above and beyond everything...

I do wonder whether the mother as in Cindy just is in denial that her own flesh and blood could kill her own flesh and blood (as in Casey > Caylee)

Of course I don't get to see half of what you see over there, and I could be completely way off, but just from the things I have read and seen online thats just my impression, and I really think the Media totally winds the situation and people up...
Its allready so heated and they just inflame it..and of course idiots like that blue shirt guy from kidfinders - ugh I wouldnt want him looking for my kid ugh ugh ugh

CA aka drama queen wanted the attention for herself and not on CAYLEE.....GA get some courage! IMO

It never stops with those people....They act like they need to cover up for that worth;less dau.

What have those wicked people ever done to look for the baby...Nothing, na da..NEVER...just put out money jars and sell Tees...and what becomes of the $$$$$$$$$?

Did those xxxxx ever contribute to Eqa Seach...doubt it.

Hmmm

My thoughts exactly. When Cindy said, "Who took her?" THAT is when Casey came up with her story. Cindy should have left it at "What have you done?" and we may have gotten a (partially) true answer. We will never know because Cindy gave Casey a way out. sigh...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89