Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when you weigh in Leila; you're always so reasonable! Not to mention right!

Actually a good point, and if the A's are so positive that Caylee is alive why haven’t they filed papers with the Court for an Emergency Custody Hearing. If I thought she was alive that is what I would havedone the minute that KC was incarcerated.

I use to be a Guardian Ad Litem, Most the cases that I dealt with were Custody Cases involving either divorce or young mothers that had the children taken away due to drugs or criminal activities and incarceration . Although I did have a few that were due to abuse of the child and they were the worst. Actually the divorce ones were pretty horrid.

I do not think that the court would appoint a Guardian to the deceased, could be wrong but I have never heard of that. I am sure that with all the advanced technology in forensics they would be able to determine whether it was Caylee or not and I cannot even imagine the A’s not giving her a proper burial. But I am also sure that anyone could come forward and offer to do so if that were to be the case.

Just a quick edit....But then again why didn't anyone ever file that paper work so that Caylee could have been recieving death benifits from her father. She is entitled to that money and it should have gone in a trust fund for future education.
Why would anyone deny her those simple rights?

Just so its clear I believe that Casey did kill Caylee, I don't believe it was premeditated but then I usually try to see the best in people...because I find it so hard to believe that people can do the heinous things that they do.

BUT when you say "that little tramp" that is Cindy's Daughter...regardless of what she did or didn't do its still her daughter...I don't believe that any loving mother would turn their back on their child...that is why Mothers and Fathers still stand by their children when they commit murder and other crimes....

Do you get what I mean ? A mothers love *usually* goes above and beyond everything...

I do wonder whether the mother as in Cindy just is in denial that her own flesh and blood could kill her own flesh and blood (as in Casey > Caylee)

Of course I don't get to see half of what you see over there, and I could be completely way off, but just from the things I have read and seen online thats just my impression, and I really think the Media totally winds the situation and people up...
Its allready so heated and they just inflame it..and of course idiots like that blue shirt guy from kidfinders - ugh I wouldnt want him looking for my kid ugh ugh ugh

A mother's love is a mother's love and that doesn't change. It also should never blind a mother against the truth. You raise your children and invest in them the best way you know how. But there also comes a point where you have to send your children out into the world and make them take responsibility for their own actions. At that point, you have to let go of them. Cindy has never done that. You can love your children and still see them for what they really are.

The truth. That is why they need to be institutionalized imo. They can't function in the world without their meds and they refuse to take them unless they are superviseed. A true Catch 22 and the main reason I changed my major from Psychology to Education.

Would you want a diabetic or heart patient who refused to take their medication institutionalized also?

I was just thinking Casey actually has people that seem to like her despite all of this. Can't come up with one person that has said they just really like Cindy. That takes some talent, losing a popularity contest to a toddler killing liar.

Post of the day! :clap::clap::clap:

Interesting. Remember when she was first being busted saying "Maybe I AM a bad mom", etc. and namely "maybe this should've happened long ago".
Would she have broke around that time? Maybe - if Cindy didn't feed her.

Hmmm
My goodness, she didn't even want to take the phone when Cindy called 911.

It is an excellent question, Cocoamom. One we have all been asking ourselves the past 24 hours.

Why go to all the legal posturing for this one in particular?

LP has searched other places. TES obviously has as well. Still, this particular area they held a staunch objection to searching with divers. If they were not concerned about finding Caylee or evidence, they would not have said a word or bothered with the lawyers, imo.

I woke up thinking about that silt bed, debri ridden water!

I know TES did side scan sonar...but it would not penetrate the junk and garbage layer embedded in the mud. Sadly, where people are, there is TRASH, lots of it...

I know in the Stacy Peterson case (arrest that creepiziod Drew NOW) the Army Corp of Engineers got involved when they were searching the canal.

I wonder wonder wonder...if in the interest of finding Caylee, AND cleaning up that section of the river while its low...they could dredge it out to the dam? Get all the debri out anyway? Do the community good in many ways and possibly help end this..

There is also a group here in Colorado I saw many years ago in the news on a body search...looked them up...they are called Necrosearch.

I just wish I had a gazillion bucks to make all this happen!

I cannot fathom that a grandmother would rather have her 2 year old granddaughter's remains stuck in muck at the bottom of some brackish-water river than brought home for a proper burial. It wouldn't take much for CA to make an anonymous call to LP/LE/TES telling them she knows Caylee's there and keep looking while keeping up her Caylee-is-alive facade.

And harrassing Lois and Murt. I was watching/listening live - Murt sounded very shaken and he said Lois was a mess. There must be a reason LE is leaving them alone. But if I were a betting person I would bet LE has got their eye on the A's.

I truely believe that the A's are covering their own actions as well as KC's.

Kind of a iffy call here I think...on one hand, they are out there spewing lies, pushing people, selling Caylee trinkets from the roadside...despicable...besides possible REAL up to their eyeballs cover up in this.

I think LE has enough to indeed arrest them after any action has been finalized in KC's case...they may not however. If they do arrest them or press any kind of charges, it looks like they are bullying the grieving grandparents.

It was horrifying to me that the scum that were in the trailer with Jessica Lunsford were not thrown in jail...but maybe LE had enough behind the scenes cooperation that decided Couey was their main target? I dunno....

People get away with murder...get away with lots of things...I go NUTS thinking about it...that why I LOVE it here :blowkiss:

Actually a good point, and if the A's are so positive that Caylee is alive why haven’t they filed papers with the Court for an Emergency Custody Hearing. If I thought she was alive that is what I would havedone the minute that KC was incarcerated.

<<snipped>>

I'm not very conversant in child custody matters. I've read, and no accept, the suggestions that the guardian ad litem would not be granted, as that could potentially backfire. But the custody issue? Hmmm. I'm liking that idea. Poor baby Caylee needs someone to have custody of her. Someone will have to have custody of her remains to have them properly buried. Legal eagles? Would Caylee have to be presumed alive for someone not incarcerated to obtain custody? And wouldn't the incarceration alone be enough to have the custody order entered? And, most importantly, how might that impact the prosecution's case?

ETA: I think I'd be more willing to grant custody to Lee than Sin-dee or George, btw. Of the whole lot, at least Lee seems to be staying out of the limelight.

CA couldn't control the situation, that must have driven her nuts! I want to know why the heck GA keeps tagging along, though.

George is a coward and a bully...I feel LESS sympathy after seeing the tapes...if you look at his demeanor, eyes in most all of his footage..he looks like he is being ingratiating, untruthful...just too much EDDIE Haskell in there :)

The weirdest moment for me was way back when he first got his rolling billboard...he was talking to reporters about where he was going to take it...and mentioned just driving and driving, MAYBE driving clear out of state...bit of truth in there methinks! :)

Cindy, well she is a whole nuther kettle of foul fish...much like her spawn, she rat-a-tat-tats at full velocity with such authority and drama, misused vocabulary, that she wears her opponents out. They either avoid her, follow her, or tippy-toe around her...

Just so its clear I believe that Casey did kill Caylee, I don't believe it was premeditated but then I usually try to see the best in people...because I find it so hard to believe that people can do the heinous things that they do.

BUT when you say "that little tramp" that is Cindy's Daughter...regardless of what she did or didn't do its still her daughter...I don't believe that any loving mother would turn their back on their child...that is why Mothers and Fathers still stand by their children when they commit murder and other crimes....

Do you get what I mean ? A mothers love *usually* goes above and beyond everything...

I do wonder whether the mother as in Cindy just is in denial that her own flesh and blood could kill her own flesh and blood (as in Casey > Caylee)

Of course I don't get to see half of what you see over there, and I could be completely way off, but just from the things I have read and seen online thats just my impression, and I really think the Media totally winds the situation and people up...
Its allready so heated and they just inflame it..and of course idiots like that blue shirt guy from kidfinders - ugh I wouldnt want him looking for my kid ugh ugh ugh

I don't see it like that at all. I see a mother who enabled her daughter in her lies, her promiscuous behaviors, her lack of education, her refusal to work and support her child, even to the point of calling off George when he tried to call the police after KC blatantly stole $4,000 from him. When she stole from Cindy's parents it became more personal that from her stealing from George. She became enraged.

From all released now, Cindy always took KC's side against George. George was an outcast in that family. He was just allowed to stay there for the money he contributed. He is really a very sad example of a man.

I see a family torn apart at their own hands. They had nothing cohesive to begin with except keeping KC out of jail for her lifelong habit of lies and thievery. She was a bad seed, but only because Cindy taught her that dishonesty paid off for her. Her dishonesty was rewarded by Cindy, which made excuses for all of her bad behaviors.

I feel in the end, Cindy will realize she is the one who is responsible for KC getting the death penalty. If Cindy had one time in her life not accepted KC's lies, and then made up lies to cover the lies KC told. She thinks she is covering for KC, but she is actually making people HATE her and KC.

If Cindy had not accepted the kidnapper lie, and made KC tell the truth in the beginning, KC could have plead it down by claiming an accident, but now they are all locked into the LIE and KC will pay the ultimate price. Maybe that is the way it is supposed to be, as I feel child killers should be killed, but I really wonder when it is all over and Cindy looks back, how she will react to knowing she put that needle in her daughter's arm.

Yes, that was the head of KFN. If Cindy and George want to have a private convo with LP, then they shouldn't have come to BP. They new camera's were there. They should have called invited him over or asked to speak with him away from cameras. Cindy chose to put herself in the spotlight again. JMO

All they had to do is call LP...ask their lawyer to issue a statement to the media...just plain stupid...people are so willing to embrace and forgive...and they just won't drop the hammer or garden hose.

well he has to because CA has his b*77s in her purse.

:thewhip::thewhip::yes::yes::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Awfully light looking purse Truth! SO TRUE...and way OT...I just got my new glasses back...you know what? My old prescription was a multi purpose lens, hated them! Made your avatar look like a tropical fish :crazy: well it does if you blur your eyes!

Would you want a diabetic or heart patient who refused to take their medication institutionalized also?

The difference is they are not a threat to themselves or other people. They just die...........

In mental illness they can become a threat to themselves and others rapidly and without waring. That is why the courts should either institutionalize them or make them take the meds.

I dunno who they were, but I just watched yesterday's video over on WFTV and those women, like Rob, kept rubbing her back and making a big show of comfort (and that's what I think it was, a 'show') for the cameras. I have a lot of friends and not one of them is as touchy-feely as that. It was a huge show for the media, that's all. :mad:

So agree Clue...and if they were Cindy's REAL friends, they would never would let her drive down there in the first place.

The difference is they are not a threat to themselves or other people. They just die...........

In mental illness they can become a threat to themselves and others rapidly and without waring. That is why the courts should either institutionalize them or make them take the meds.

unreal.

A lot of people would be shocked to learn how many "Cindy's" there are out in the world, raising children and all!

Ain't it the truth-and most sadly and unfortunately for the victims that lay in ruins along their journey. It is sad for the chilren who are subjected to it...BUT, and I am a firm believer in this fact, the children who grow up make their own choices if they will continue on with the cycle, or if they will choose to break it, because, make no mistake, these are choices being made here before us by the people "starring" in this drama. Cindy is choosing this for her path, and it was Casey who chose her path with Caylee. She chose not to break the cycle, but instead she succumbed to it so wholly that she carried it to another level entirely. She, they, we all choose.

Ain't it the truth-and most sadly and unfortunately for the victims that lay in ruins along their journey. It is sad for the chilren who are subjected to it...BUT, and I am a firm believer in this fact, the children who grow up make their own choices if they will continue on with the cycle, or if they will choose to break it, because, make no mistake, these are choices being made here before us by the people "starring" in this drama. Cindy is choosing this for her path, and it was Casey who chose her path with Caylee. She chose not to break the cycle, but instead she succumbed to it so wholly that she carried it to another level entirely. She, they, we all choose.

I agree completely! Cindy is not to blame for whatever Casey chose to do to her child. Lots of us grow up in unstable, dysfunctional home and somehow we manage to not kill our children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89