Cindy mouths, "I love you" to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw Casey raise her eyes and shrug!:sick:

I'd love to be a mouse in the corner when the Jury starts deliberating, and the conversation comes up about Cindy mouthing the words, "I love You". The sociopath can't get along with Biaz, her family, & her friends have deserted her, and yet her Mother's love endures for her. SAD!

Biaz bolded by me, and very cute :) When I pronounced it the latin way in my head, it reminded me of the birth control commercial...

It is actually chilling to see Casey's reaction to her mother's I Love You. I would love to read Dr. Lillian Glass's analysis.

I know this may sound crazy, but I do think that Cindy did this as a way of saying "can't help you anymore, you are on your own" I think Cindy loves her, but she knows exactly what is coming to her family this week, more and more and more lies spawn by her daughter.
I don't expect to see any further exchanges by them, unless they get up on the stand and beg for the jury to spare her life.

I know this may sound crazy, but I do think that Cindy did this as a way of saying "can't help you anymore, you are on your own" I think Cindy loves her, but she knows exactly what is coming to her family this week, more and more and more lies spawn by her daughter.
I don't expect to see any further exchanges by them, unless they get up on the stand and beg for the jury to spare her life.
I think they will.

moo

Well, in my opinion, today Cindy sucessfully winged it, in walking that fine line between answering sorta truthfully for the state and keeping to her previous depos. (by "not remembering") I am so not a fan of Cindy. I wonder how much Cindy will "love" KC, and express it in the courtroom, after Cindy has been questioned by JB, AND if KC if found guilty, Cindy is going to get thrown under the bus, in a huge way, by KC...let's see the love flow then! :maddening:

Thank you, so did I! In fact, it reminded me of all the other subtle little cruelties of CA's that ultimately twisted her daughter into the mentally disturbed monster we see now.

The last time CA got off the stand, it was to command her daughter with a regal little flick of her fingers to turn sideways so CA could see her in profile, and ICA automatically obeyed. Then, when Cindy finished testifying, she marched past Casey without sparing her a glance, purposely demonstrating her disdain and disapproval to Casey along with 50 million television viewers.

But TODAY, when absolutely nothing has happened to change Cindy's attitude, Cindy looks at Casey and mouths, "I love you."

To quote Casey, "Are You KIDDING Me?"

Although I despise Casey, I also pity her for the helplessness and confusion she must have felt as the child of a domineering, manipulative narcissist ike I believe Cindy Anthony to be. For most of Casey's life, she's been treated like a tennis ball with Cindy holding the raquet, and a perfect example of this is seen in Cindy's glaringly different treatment of her in court these last two times.

IMO, the reason Cindy mouthed "I love you" to Casey today had absolutely nothing to do with Casey. I think Cindy did that because she's enjoyed the tremendous swell of sympathy and support she's received as a result of her heartbroken weeping on the witness stand. Suddenly, she's been elevated from witch to martyred saint, but she realized her new maternal halo could be tarnished in the eyes of some people by her seeming lack of interest in her daughter's plight when she ignored Casey, causing Casey to go to pieces in front of the cameras.

ETA: I did not see Cindy mouth "I love you" to Casey; I'm assuming others here are correct.

:tyou: Friday. :tyou:
BBM

I think of the "movie" where the child does disturbing things and has terrifying behavior such as: hurting animals, trying to kick the house keeper down the stairs..."dameon/Omen" type stuff. Then, there is the mother. She sees this behavior and when someone tries to say the child is off-she protects the child. She is there soothing the child for the sociopathic behaviors(much like Casey had D. Sims cuddle her)because of her own twisted mental/emotional state.

This is how I see Cindy. I understand that mothers love their children, they never stop loving their children no matter what they do. That is the definition of unconditional love and I believe that is the very purpose of a mother, to give unconditional love.

I did not receive and do not receive unconditional love from my mother, or father. The first time I have ever experienced what it is like is from my husband. If I do something that was clearly my fault, that say...hurt my finger in a small way, I will say to myself how stupid I am. He will say, "oh poor baby." It kills me! We have been married for twelve years and I am just now realizing he means it-really means it-even when I am blatantly wrong he still thinks I am great. I just asked him if I did what Casey did would he still love me, and he said he would still have love in his heart for me and be very sad that I did that.

He is a better person than I. I feel more critical than that, and that is because it was how I was treated. When I did something that was blatantly my fault my mother said, "it's your fault, you have no one to blame but yourself and you will receive no sympathy from me." And, get the same reaction even if it was not my fault. I realize that is why I get so upset hearing you guys say Cindy could have love, still for Casey. I am also not a mother myself, and I am sure that affects my perspective.

I keep on seeing in Cindy, my mother. Which is strange because I just got done saying how my mother didn't and wouldn't give me unconditional love-but I think that is what I am saying: I don't think Cindy now or ever loves Casey unconditionally. I guess I am thinking I know a mother like that when I see one-and I think I see one in Cindy Anthony.

To me, the most insidious behavior is passive aggressive. The person who in a sneaky way stirs the pot and then sits back to enjoy the show, because they are a person who enjoys the show. I know my opinion is colored from knowing people who know how to manipulate their family to create drama so they can enjoy being a victim.

I believe in eyes for lies, I have seen the micro smiles on Cindy's face during her media cameos. I have read the emails from Rick, Cindy's brother. And, I have read the emails that Cindy sent back. I think of Tracey stating Cindy was going through Caylee's pictures seeing how much money she would get from their sale. How neither she nor George ever looked anywhere for Caylee. How the OCSO told Cindy what she was doing was not helping Caylee or Casey but Cindy did not stop. I think of the "memorial" for Caylee...how Cindy treated the Grunds...even willing to lie and say Jesse was the father of Caylee and when confronted in her lie by Richard Grund all Cindy could say was that Jesse was "stupid enough" to accept it, well..."

I think, if there was a fight on the 15th what Cindy said to Casey was not, "I will take Caylee from you." I think what Cindy said to Casey was, "I will not take care of your (best ) mistake. And, that flurry of calls on the 16th, the next morning was Casey calling Cindy's bluff-and the then killing of Caylee in the very next moment was Casey making the next move.

IMO, this has always been the dynamic between these two women. Caylee is the only victim and the only one I care about. I don't want to be here saying I am "against" what people who are obviously loving believe to be true. But, I am. :bow:

Cindy's acting coach has helped her soften her image...and apparently it has worked. Kudos to them. :rolleyes:

People show their true character in the worst of times, not when everything is going good.

If I am wrong, then it is not a bad thing that Cindy loves her daughter.

:cow:

I understand what most are saying about always loving your children, no matter what. I wish Casey would have had that maternal instinct which is so natural to most.

However, I was disappointed to see Cindy mouth "I love you" to Casey today in televised court proceedings. She gave Casey a little victory imo; allowed her to disregard her family's feelings and pain yet again.

I understand the difficult dynamics here, but I wish Cindy could focus on doing what's right by Caylee and Caylee alone when she is present in court. Cindy will have ample opportunity to tell Casey how much she loves her and plead for leniency when Casey goes to sentencing (or welcome her back into their loving home if God forbid Casey walks). Even if Casey gets the DP, she'll be alive for some time before it's executed. Cindy can send Casey scads of letters telling her how much she loves her for years to come. I wish Cindy could wait until Caylee's justice is served to make overt public gestures to the child whom I believe she knows murdered her grandchild and is sitting in the court blaming the death of Caylee on Caylee's JoJo, Caylee's Uncle Lee, and Caylee's grandma CeeCee. Casey can wait a few weeks; this is the last chance Cindy has to show that justice for Caylee is her true focus in court. It's all about Caylee now. It's all about Caylee. Casey can wait like she's made everyone else wait for truth and compassion; still waiting...

JMO... It's all about Caylee.

I understand what most are saying about always loving your children, no matter what. I wish Casey would have had that maternal instinct which is so natural to most.

However, I was disappointed to see Cindy mouth "I love you" to Casey today in televised court proceedings. She gave Casey a little victory imo; allowed her to disregard her family's feelings and pain yet again.

I understand the difficult dynamics here, but I wish Cindy could focus on doing what's right by Caylee and Caylee alone when she is present in court. Cindy will have ample opportunity to tell Casey how much she loves her and plead for leniency when Casey goes to sentencing (or welcome her back into their loving home if God forbid Casey walks). Even if Casey gets the DP, she'll be alive for some time before it's executed. Cindy can send Casey scads of letters telling her how much she loves her for years to come. I wish Cindy could wait until Caylee's justice is served to make overt public gestures to the child whom I believe she knows murdered her grandchild and is sitting in the court blaming the death of Caylee on Caylee's JoJo, Caylee's Uncle Lee, and Caylee's grandma CeeCee. Casey can wait a few weeks; this is the last chance Cindy has to show that justice for Caylee is her true focus in court. It's all about Caylee now. It's all about Caylee. Casey can wait like she's made everyone else wait for truth and compassion; still waiting...

JMO... It's all about Caylee.

maybe CA was reaching for that last little shred of hope that ICA was not behind the story the DT came up with. I can imagine CA being shocked with the dt opening statement...I am sure she wanted to blame it all on JB and company...but now...ICA has proven to her (finally) who she truly is... it must be heart breaking.

maybe CA was reaching for that last little shred of hope that ICA was not behind the story the DT came up with. I can imagine CA being shocked with the dt opening statement...I am sure she wanted to blame it all on JB and company...but now...ICA has proven to her (finally) who she truly is... it must be heart breaking.

Maybe so. Definitely heartbreaking. Still, Cindy knows that even if Baez and company came up with the story, Casey is in charge of her defense claims. She could shut down the blame-game defense anytime. We saw Casey's family tell her several times in jail that Baez works for her. We saw Casey make it very clear that Baez works for her. I feel for Cindy, George and Lee. But, I can't support Cindy blaming anybody but Casey at this point, if that's what Cindy was holding on to. Casey ran out of people to blame (real and fictional), so she's blaming the people who loved her and Caylee the most. Another affront on Caylee, imo.

I think she did mouth "I love you," but it's very difficult to see. I would think maybe that's not what she said except for ICA's reaction. That reaction says it all and makes me think Cindy did mouth "I love you" because ICA's facial response looks to me like "O RLY? Well, you haven't helped me." IMO ICA doesn't think her parents love her or are interested in her unless they are giving her what she wants. If they don't let her have her way, then they don't love her and are of no use to her. She's probably still mad at them for not somehow bailing her out way back when.

This is OT, but ICA looks so different now. Her lower jaw seems to stick out all the time and her eyes are so much darker. Not sure if this is changes wrought by being in jail for so long or what? Can diet and lack of sunlight change your face that much?

To me, it looked like casey was about to respond with a smile to her mother and then checked herself, remembering how angry she is about Cindy's "phony display" of sorrow for the jury and her hug for GA after. casey is very angry at her mother for not "siding" with her and continuing to lie for her. But she almost couldn't help but smile back because yeah, the lawyers are great and all, the jailers can be nice and sympathetic, but she remembers it was mom who had her back, stuck up for her, covered for her and hid her lies for all those years, especially when mean old nasty George had had enough and wanted to punish her. So I think something in her misses that soft place to fall and unconditional love and spoiling.

But the haughty indifference on casey's face after she checked herself says it all about who casey really is. Cross her, get in her way, make her mad and you better watch out!

Poor Caylee.

I think she did mouth "I love you," but it's very difficult to see. I would think maybe that's not what she said except for ICA's reaction. That reaction says it all and makes me think Cindy did mouth "I love you" because ICA's facial response looks to me like "O RLY? Well, you haven't helped me." IMO ICA doesn't think her parents love her or are interested in her unless they are giving her what she wants. If they don't let her have her way, then they don't love her and are of no use to her. She's probably still mad at them for not somehow bailing her out way back when.

This is OT, but ICA looks so different now. Her lower jaw seems to stick out all the time and her eyes are so much darker. Not sure if this is changes wrought by being in jail for so long or what? Can diet and lack of sunlight change your face that much?

Can diet and lack of sunlight change your face that much? You bet it can. Vitamin D deficiency would affect many physical processes: calcium not processing within bones correctly, the immune system not functioning well, and hormones not being manufactured. The high carb, mostly dead food diet would also be very acidic, and an acidic pH level of body fluids causes many MANY vital processes to go awry. If you google and research, you'll find acidic pH to be implicated in many chronic diseases, yeast and viral infections, and cancer. Alkalizing the pH is a popular and very successful adjunct treatment for all kinds of cancers. Prison food is not very conducive to alkaline pH, as most alkaline foods are fresh fruits and vegetables.

Also, a normal pH will shift to acidic in a flash when a person is stressed or lacking sufficient sleep. I'm betting Ms. Spoiled Rotten Ingrate has been quite stressed the last few years at having no control over her life and no control over any people in her environment. (well, except her defense team periodically)

It is impossible for me to imagine a time or circumstance that I would not love my children. I have always loved both of my children (who are now adults) but I was not always proud of them and their behavior. So Cindy's unconditional love is not foreign to me but it just seems such an odd time for Cindy to feel she had to send that message. We know she has said it many times in many ways through the mail that we have read. So we know she has already delivered the message.

It makes me question Cindy's motive for making it so publicly. That, I believe, is the real debate here. I can't pass judgement on whether or not it was right or wrong but I do know, under these circumstances, it wouldn't have been the time that I would choose to declare my undying love.

Cindy's, I Love You, to Casey is a way of saying goodbye to her. The Anthony families support and belief of their own daughter is coming back to bite them in court now. And it is sad. Cindy is heartbroken all the while her daughter is using them and their actions as an alibi. This is now going to be a case of Casey Anthony versus the Anthony family.

I agree. I thought it was significant that as soon as Cindy mouthed the words, she looked down, did not look for Casey's reaction. I can't imagine the hell Cindy has experienced.

Casey's body language is very defensive in those shots, with her arms across her chest. Interesting dynamic between these two--from a distance, anyway.

Maybe so. Definitely heartbreaking. Still, Cindy knows that even if Baez and company came up with the story, Casey is in charge of her defense claims. She could shut down the blame-game defense anytime. We saw Casey's family tell her several times in jail that Baez works for her. We saw Casey make it very clear that Baez works for her. I feel for Cindy, George and Lee. But, I can't support Cindy blaming anybody but Casey at this point, if that's what Cindy was holding on to. Casey ran out of people to blame (real and fictional), so she's blaming the people who loved her and Caylee the most. Another affront on Caylee, imo.

Oh I agree that Casey is in charge, and has steered the DT this direction with guidance, but I also believe that CA has had a very hard time believing it... I am just wondering if this was a test by CA to see if it is true..

The jury didn't see it but the rest of the viewing audience did. What in the hay is wrong with this family? They are dysfunctional to the nth degree. I will refrain from my comments until after the trial. The SA must be fuming to find themselves defending these people in their effort to seek justice for Caylee. Am I ok to say that or has the use of the term in a sentence also been trademarked?

moo

:rocker::rocker: I totally agree !

I was just thinking the same thing ... the Jury did NOT see what Cindy did because Cindy's "back" was to the Jury.

Remember ICA sits straight across from the Jury so when Cindy walked off the witness stand, the Jury had her "back" and ICA had her front.

I saw Cindy's "exit" from the witness stand on NG's show.

What I do NOT understand is WHY the A's continue to disregard His Honor Judge Perry's instructions ? :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back