Cindy mouths, "I love you" to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't the jury in the room when Casey had a fit? I think she acted that way in front of them to seem like she was betrayed by her mother taking her father side when he is suppose to be the child molester IMO.

That's pretty tame compared to the tantrum ICA had when Cindy got off the stand and got hugged by GA.

Wasn't the jury in the room when Casey had a fit? I think she acted that way in front of them to seem like she was betrayed by her mother taking her father side when he is suppose to be the child molester IMO.

No, the jury had already been sent out before Casey had her little tantrum. They missed the show.

Makes me gag....just proves what has been evident to me from the start.....ICA means much more to CA than Caylee ever did or ever will.

Sadly, I must agree. Poor Caylee... she deserves so much better. :(

I couldn't tell what she was mouthing but she didn't have a loving demeanor about her.

i wonder if the "i love you" was a last ditch effort to tell Casey we love you, please don't destroy us on the defense stand. remember us?? your family? why are you doing this to us? maybe CA thought she could somehow break JB's brainwashing and get her daughter to open her eyes and she what is happening is wrong. CA is used to controlling ICA and it does not sit well for her to have been removed from ICAs life due to ICA/JB's choice of defense. one final plea if you will....

I understand what most are saying about always loving your children, no matter what. I wish Casey would have had that maternal instinct which is so natural to most.

However, I was disappointed to see Cindy mouth "I love you" to Casey today in televised court proceedings. She gave Casey a little victory imo; allowed her to disregard her family's feelings and pain yet again.

I understand the difficult dynamics here, but I wish Cindy could focus on doing what's right by Caylee and Caylee alone when she is present in court. Cindy will have ample opportunity to tell Casey how much she loves her and plead for leniency when Casey goes to sentencing (or welcome her back into their loving home if God forbid Casey walks). Even if Casey gets the DP, she'll be alive for some time before it's executed. Cindy can send Casey scads of letters telling her how much she loves her for years to come. I wish Cindy could wait until Caylee's justice is served to make overt public gestures to the child whom I believe she knows murdered her grandchild and is sitting in the court blaming the death of Caylee on Caylee's JoJo, Caylee's Uncle Lee, and Caylee's grandma CeeCee. Casey can wait a few weeks; this is the last chance Cindy has to show that justice for Caylee is her true focus in court. It's all about Caylee now. It's all about Caylee. Casey can wait like she's made everyone else wait for truth and compassion; still waiting...

JMO... It's all about Caylee.

Very well put! I could not have written that better myself. I think Casey gets a sick thrill watching her parents suffer IMO.

Makes me think this is a cat-and-mouse game they've been playing for years.

CA calls ICA unfit mother, ICA takes Caylee away.
CA begs to see Caylee, ICA withholds her.
CA ignores ICA on the witness stand, ICA has meltdown.
CA mouths "I love you", ICA disses her.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

ICA's reaction I find humorous and typical. I find CA's repeated mouthing of "I love you" to the murderer of her granddaughter repugnant. She can love anyone -shoot Adolph Hitler - for all I care. I just find this public display of affection unwarranted and creepy ESPECIALLY when her dear daughter always gives her the "drop dead" look in return.

Ditto

OK, call me cynical if you want. But, I think this is all an act on all the Anthony's part. I do believe they love their daughter. But, I do think the defense prepared the Anthonys for this defense strategy. They may not have liked it, but they had no choice. This was the only way to defend their daughter (who they love unconditionally) against something she did. This defense may sound crazy, but, I believe it may save her from the death penalty. I think they were told they could dispute this drowning/molestation on the stand, so now the jury does not know who to believe. So, not only were the Anthonys suffering from losing their grandaughter, now they have to take the blame for this loss! This is truly unconditional love. I don't understand it, but I am not the one in this situation.

I think at this point its just " I love you, but I am not lying for you anymore and I am not throwing my husband and son under the bus for you either".

As for ica's reaction - and to be honest her total attitude/demeanor - my 80 year old Italian father used to have a saying - That one needs a backhander so bad, my hand is itching.

i wonder if the "i love you" was a last ditch effort to tell Casey we love you, please don't destroy us on the defense stand. remember us?? your family? why are you doing this to us? maybe CA thought she could somehow break JB's brainwashing and get her daughter to open her eyes and she what is happening is wrong. CA is used to controlling ICA and it does not sit well for her to have been removed from ICAs life due to ICA/JB's choice of defense. one final plea if you will....

Either way Casey does not care one iota about her parents or how they feel or what she has done.
That is why when I hear if she gets the Death Penalty people are so worried about her parents and yes it is extremely sad, but Casey made her bed and it is time to lie in it.

As a mother, I tend to agree more with the idea that I'd love my daughter no matter what, and would definitely want to tell her those words in the direst moments of her life, even if she brought herself to those moments consciously. She might be sentenced to death, and Cindy is fully conscious of her role in that. So I have no beef with anything she does to show ICA her love that is legal and doesn't interfere with justice ('cause let's face it - before this she was 'showing her love' by lying through her teeth!!) - mouthing ILY is a far more genuine way to express that, IMO.

The interesting thing to me is how much it highlights the sheer DIFFERENCE in the two mothers: ICA and Cindy.

Whatever we say about Cindy, she was and is a fiercely protective mother and grandmother. Did ICA interfere with Cindy's ability to live the life she wanted? YES! She and George raised their children to semi-adulthood and now want to relax, take cruises, save for retirement --- instead, they accepted becoming de facto parents to Caylee, to bearing what they surely knew could become 18 more years of financial burden of child rearing. Of ICA never leaving the house. Of ICA funneling their hard earned money out of their account. And what did they do - they accepted it and even did it with what looks like genuine JOY. They decorated Caylee's room, they bought clothes and trimmed her hair and worried about her just as parents would.

What a contrast to ICA feeling "burdened" with Caylee and casually killing her, stealing some money and going out for pizza and a tattoo, then loading Caylee's body in trash bags and tossing her in the woods.

So I don't care if Cindy mouths ILY - clearly she still does - but it's that same mother love that allowed Caylee to have a roof over her head, toys, food, clean clothes and grandparents who took over all the jobs of parenting ICA would not. And ICA's reaction to me is typical of the girl who has no idea how to love, what mother love is or how it feels. This whole trial is in a way about how those two different emotional reactions to being a mother played out, tragically, in the long term.

CA had the court take down Caylee's picture but she can send I love you to ICa, the murderer of the beautiful innocent little child, Caylee. ........and after she changed her testimony several times and sprinkled in a few I don't remembers .....no appreciation from ICA.
Don't fret CA, some day when ICA needs some money for beef sticks and nachos, she'll warm up to you again.

Think the Defense case and representation of ICA is going to be a bumpy ride in the Florida Court. JB has already shown that he will stretch any truth, exploit any person and misrepresent any statement or event.

ICA and JB are a team of 1. This is not a search for the truth on their part because someone else killed Caylee or because of an accident. It is an exercise in covering up the murderous behavior of Casey Anthony to whom JB is tied to as he grasps fame and fortune on the murder of a little girl.

The aftermath of JB's case in chief will leave so many victims, those being anyone that crossed ICA's path. Some in worse shape than others.

This morning my almost 20 year old son, who at the moment I am very upset with left the house for work. Even though I'm :maddening: totally furious with him, as he opened the door to leave, I said I Love you. This brought CA to mind, it was as if she was walking out the door and needed to tell her child that she loved her no matter what.

IMVHO it is very hard for those of us that are mother's out here not to sympathize with CA. I have a son and even if he did something this heinous, I would be devastated, disappointed beyond words and horrified but, what could I do, he is my son. I can't not love him anymore. I can't. Yes, it is painful to watch ICA treat her parents like this, and I want to shake them and say ADMIT YOUR CHILD IS HORRIBLE, but they cannot, she is their child. They will keep putting money into her jail account, they will keep sending her letters she won't read, they will keep begging her for visits until they die, they just will. Cindy's letters to ICA as of August of 2010 are pledging her love to ICA. It breaks my heart for CA and GA to have to go thru this but she is their child and they will never turn on her.

IMVHO the A's KNOW what she is, the murderer of their beloved Caylee, and they love her anyway, its a mother's love. A mother's love ICA did NOT have for Caylee.

ICA is a spoiled rotten petulant child, she is a rotten apple, she will do fine in prison or on death row (I read her jailhouse letters to RA). She will be just fine no matter what happens to her, we aren't going to win here, bc CA won't say she turned on her and ICA will be fine in prison, Caylee is gone which is what she wanted, and as long as ICA has a shower and some sleep and some hot CO's to look at or do God knows what with, she will be just fine. Sad but true, of course that is just MHO.

You said it very well, and I agree 100%. I don't understand why anyone would find it odd that Cindy still loves her daughter. Loving your child and accepting that she is a murderer are two separate things and one does not exclude the other.
This woman has been through He11, I'm sure her emotions are on a roller coaster and will be for a long time. And if Casey gets the DP... I think both George and Cindy will have a very hard time dealing with that. I would not wish that on anyone.

I think what's even more amazing is that Cindy and George know *with more certainty* even than we do - that ICA murdered Caylee. Because those two are part and parcel of her defense that it was a pool accident - and Cindy knows absolutely that she did not leave the ladder up, while George knows absolutely that he did not molest ICA nor did he remove his grandbaby's dead body from the pool and hide it. So GA and CA are actually the two human beings besides ICA that know without any doubt that she is guilty of murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back