Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can tell!!! LOL! I know it is not a comfortable feeling.

I flew my mother back to our birthplace after she passed ..... in an airline and all that approved 'box' coffin. Her older relatives were horrified:rolleyes:, I got slammed:rolleyes:, it was soo much fun. :)

Even the most barbaric society has respect for their dead. To leave that baby in a cardboard box was unnecessary and shows to me, they could care less about her.

She could have been put in a little casket when she arrived at the funeral home if someone cared and would pay for it, but did they ?? H*ll NO!!

ITA It seems like people are always blaming the parents and for some reason people are blaming Cindy, I guess since Freud its always been the mom.

I've followed true crime stories for almost two decades and I can't think of any case off the top of my head that I jumped on "blaming the parents" for what their child allegedlly had done.

I hear everything you're saying. While I agree that it would be easier to fathom this if Casey had allegedly murdered someone they did not know, Casey is alleged to have murdered THEIR GRANDCHILD. I ask you, what about Caylee's skinned knees, and never going to her first day of school, never having a first crush, graduating, going to prom, getting married, etc? I just wish someone in that family would stand up for that poor cow-eyed, innocent baby!

I totally agree about Caylee and it's sad to think that she will never have the chance to live her life. I'm not saying what they are doing is right, but am trying to imagine that is how they feel when it comes to Casey. The range of emotions that they must be going through is unthinkable to me. I'm sure in the privacy of their home they struggle with all of this and even fight among each other about it, but in public they aren't going to come out and just admit that their daughter is a monster. I just don't see them doing that.

Even the most barbaric society has respect for their dead. To leave that baby in a cardboard box was unnecessary and shows to me, they could care less about her.

She could have been put in a little casket when she arrived at the funeral home if someone cared and would pay for it, but did they ?? H*ll NO!!

OT

Good Morning Turbo :D

I am not worthy!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown:

debs

You really feel Casey is the victim in all this?How so?

I do not believe that they knew Caylee was dead. I think they really wanted to believe she was alive and were grasping at straws to prove it. I don't think their is any doubt that they loved Caylee.

I not only believe they KNEW she was dead, but they collected money to keep themselves afloat. Maybe in a different household I could give them the shadow of doubt on that but CA is an RN and GA was LE. They BOTH knew she was dead. They may not have wanted to accept it at first, but within hours they started lying, so no one will ever convince me they didn't know.

I also believe that will be proved, and when it is they will also be brought up on fraud charges. All it takes is ONE person who donated them money to file them.

debs - everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Thank God the forum allows and tolerates all of us.

But I just flat out disagree. It matters not to me what Cindy thinks of her daughter's guilt or innocence. She owes me no false comfort. She just doesn't. People are still howling because SP's parents don't believe he is guilty - I could care less about what his parents believe. We can laugh and go on. Roll our eyes and go on.

I do not need to see them any more broken than they are to validate my beliefs on this case, etc. I just don't.

Not sure I'm saying this clearly. Don't know how to say I don't really care except one way I guess. lol

And yet somehow the lies and BS that the family has thrust into the public forum seems ok? No. If you lie, you're a liar. They are liars and they expected everyone to believe their lies. Respecting their right to believe what they need to believe to get through their day does not involve having to respect them. I do not respect liars and I refuse to see what they have done in the past 6 months anything other than lying. That got them through their day; so be it.

I also do not care if they want to lie to themselves, believe what they want. I care a great deal what they expect others to believe, and since I was a person who cared a great deal about whether a small child had been stolen or killed, I guess I can voice that I do not appreciate that they choose to lie to me. I do not ask Cindy and George to face the fact that their daughter may very well be a killer. I do not ask them to believe MY truth. I am addressing that they forced a lie into the public (of which I and everyone here on WS belong) and continued to throw aspersions on anyone who had the misfortune of having been victimized one way or another by their daughter.

I agree and I can see wanting her to stay in jail (for awhile), but for life or the death penalty? I can't imagine any parent wanting that for their child, no matter what they did. She is their child. Not a monster, not scum, not a low life, although that is how we all see her. In their eyes she is still the one they taught to walk and talk, the ones who were up all night with her as she fought a fever, the ones who consoled and kissed her when she skinned her knee, the who watched as she went off to her first day of school, they were with her when she had a first crush, her first date, her first heartbreak etc., and now they are suppose to just forget all that and hate her. I'm sorry but I don't think it's as easy for them as it is for us. We don't know her or love her. Yes, she turned out to be a horrible disappointment, but to them she is still their daughter.

You also have to consider that their are many parents out there that have done all the right things only to have their child turn out bad. It can't all be the parents fault.
Your right it isnt all the parents fault.Do I think any parent wants their child to get the DP or life no but why should there child get any different of a sentence as anyone else that has done a crime. They can love their child and stand by her but they most certainly dont have to turn a blind eye on what they have done. When you love a child sometimes even though we dont want to we have to show that when you do a crime there consequences to are actions.

Correct me if Im wrong was it not Cindy that said lying isnt a crime? I think if we are gonna blame and point fingers at anyone it should be them equally.CA and GA both are equally to blame if thats the case.[/QUOTE

Cindy said lying isnt a crime when everyone one saying since Kc lied she was a murderer.True but children are like sponges they absorb our actions . Everyone here mostly blames Cindy.Alot of posts act like George is a saint ,poor man he has had to live with Cindy.IMO Cindy should have kicked George to the curb along time ago.IMO George acts just like KC,jobless,lying,and a sponge.

She allowed it, her narcissitc nature requires it..JMO Sorry but I feel George emotes REAL feelings & wish he stood his ground when this all started. If you have read his first interviews, he was the most forthcoming, & wish he had enough backbone to have remained true to his convictions. But, I feel you can't win with CA, your'e damned if you do & damned if you don't! until she ends up controlling everything.

Yes, I blame Cindy for alot of this. KC's lies & stealing were a strong warning & a symptom of something truly serious. And, if all this wasn't enough, watch the jail visit where CA tells KC, "Oh you don't have to work":eek::eek::bang:

They were protesting because Casey was out on bond and not telling anyone anything!

Thanks, Marla. I guess with the "what" portion of my post, I knew that was the reason, and I should have probably said "what for?" I can't imagine any murderer caving under the pressure of protesters outside of the house to come outside and admit to the crime. To me, the whole protesting thing seems completely futile. And equally as futile, is the As confronting them expecting them to go away.

I love your avi, sig. & pic. by the way. :)

And yet somehow the lies and BS that the family has thrust into the public forum seems ok? No. If you lie, you're a liar. They are liars and they expected everyone to believe their lies. Respecting their right to believe what they need to believe to get through their day does not involve having to respect them. I do not respect liars and I refuse to see what they have done in the past 6 months anything other than lying. That got them through their day; so be it.

I also do not care if they want to lie to themselves, believe what they want. I care a great deal what they expect others to believe, and since I was a person who cared a great deal about whether a small child had been stolen or killed, I guess I can voice that I do not appreciate that they choose to lie to me. I do not ask Cindy and George to face the fact that their daughter may very well be a killer. I do not ask them to believe MY truth. I am addressing that they forced a lie into the public (of which I and everyone here on WS belong) and continued to throw aspersions on anyone who had the misfortune of having been victimized one way or another by their daughter.

I understand where you are coming from debs - I just do not see myself (or anyone else) as the Liars Police, the Truth Police.

You do - so what can I say. We are all different and different things matter to us I guess. You know.

debs

You really feel Casey is the victim in all this?How so?

In this, no. In life, perhaps. Look in the family psych thread for a thorough discussion by a great many people who are a lot smarter than I on the subject.

I've followed true crime stories for almost two decades and I can't think of any case off the top of my head that I jumped on "blaming the parents" for what their child allegedlly had done.

I have followed true crime since march 1977, when my cousin was murdered.I was not saying you did just alot of the post on this site want to blame Cindy for KC killing Caylee.The only responsible for that beautifull little angels death is her egg donor .JMO

I not only believe they KNEW she was dead, but they collected money to keep themselves afloat. Maybe in a different household I could give them the shadow of doubt on that but CA is an RN and GA was LE. They BOTH knew she was dead. They may not have wanted to accept it at first, but within hours they started lying, so no one will ever convince me they didn't know.

I also believe that will be proved, and when it is they will also be brought up on fraud charges. All it takes is ONE person who donated them money to file them.

When it's proven I'll believe it. For now, I don't see ANY evidence that they actually knew that she was indeed dead. I think they suspected it and maybe knew deep down, but they hung onto anything that might have suggested that she was alive. I also think they would give up any amount of money to have their granddaughter back. JMO.

I think CA and GA blame themselves for letting this happen - that's all. They probably keep going back and forth wondering what they could've done differently to protect Caylee and how they should have gotten help for KC. Must be hell for them....

Because since July 16, Cindy has been force feeding everyone a line of BS so huge that even sherpas couldn't get us through safely. She demands everyone see things her way and her way alone, and attacks anyone who dares hold facts in front of her face. Anyone who had anything to do with Casey, whom Casey herself screwed over, became targets for Cindy and George to point at as probable suspects.

Her denial and her grief........please don't assume I will look at them as anything other than another tool in her arsenal to get her way. It has never been about finding a live Caylee. It has always been about rebuilding the walls that came down when Caylee was killed. People looked in and showed irrevocably the Anthony family wore no clothes. The empress will just have to learn to live with that. She chose to dishonor the life of her granddaughter for months after her death for her own reasons, doing so with lies, attacks, hatred, and anger. This is the bed the Anthony's chose to make for themselves, and as tragic as Caylee's death was, they have made it even moreso.

I have said from the beginning, I will not pretend just because they demand I do so. Telling the public that it was this, not that, that science is just science, that their daughter is a victim (which I believe but I can assure you I understand that in a far different way than Cindy does) and that people should be looking for a live Caylee when EVERY professional in this investigation has assured her that Caylee was dead...........no. I will not.

The hell they suffer now I would not engage upon anyone else. The hell they suffer, however, is of their own making. Months have gone by with them choosing daily to do one more thing to force upon the public a version of this tragedy that IS JUST NOT TRUE. They did it not because they are in denial about the truth, but because they want US to be in denial about the truth: That their family is dysfunctional and that one of their own killed another. I wouldn't want that as my reality, to be sure. However, the manner in which they have gone about spinning lies transcends anything else I have ever in my life seen.

If Cindy is breaking down, perhaps it will be the bottom she needed to reach before rebuilding. I pray daily that when she begins to rebuild, it will not be with the same foundation she had before. It did not serve her well at all.
Very well said.

And we enable them to do so, just as they enabled Casey. We don't have to watch it, read it, etc. I know many people who know nothing about this case except the initial report. We are doing exactly what we blame them for doing. If we weren't reading, blogging, etc., then we wouldn't have enabled them to keep it going.

I don't understand how anyone is shocked that they wouldn't want LP there. He is on TV every night crusifing them. I wouldn't want him there either. We complain that they should be quite, well so should he with all his theories. I personally think he came forward for the fame.

I think you're probably right on that...but then again...he tried to find her. He spent his time and money searching for her. More than Cindy ever did. Again...its all about Cindy and control. She should put her...I can't even think of a word for it...her feelings, her controlness, her lies aside for a minute and think of who this is about...who is being buried- CAYLEE.

Like with the protestors, if she'd just kept her mouth shut and not said anything, that would have been better, but no...she has to try to stir some crap up.

In this, no. In life, perhaps. Look in the family psych thread for a thorough discussion by a great many people who are a lot smarter than I on the subject.

I am no expert and dont pretend to be,but I personaly know people who have lived both extremes of bad parenting. None of them killed their children, if anything they are very good parents and they took control of their own life. Thats what grown ups are suppose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore