Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because since July 16, Cindy has been force feeding everyone a line of BS so huge that even sherpas couldn't get us through safely. She demands everyone see things her way and her way alone, and attacks anyone who dares hold facts in front of her face. Anyone who had anything to do with Casey, whom Casey herself screwed over, became targets for Cindy and George to point at as probable suspects.

Her denial and her grief........please don't assume I will look at them as anything other than another tool in her arsenal to get her way. It has never been about finding a live Caylee. It has always been about rebuilding the walls that came down when Caylee was killed. People looked in and showed irrevocably the Anthony family wore no clothes. The empress will just have to learn to live with that. She chose to dishonor the life of her granddaughter for months after her death for her own reasons, doing so with lies, attacks, hatred, and anger. This is the bed the Anthony's chose to make for themselves, and as tragic as Caylee's death was, they have made it even moreso.

I have said from the beginning, I will not pretend just because they demand I do so. Telling the public that it was this, not that, that science is just science, that their daughter is a victim (which I believe but I can assure you I understand that in a far different way than Cindy does) and that people should be looking for a live Caylee when EVERY professional in this investigation has assured her that Caylee was dead...........no. I will not.

The hell they suffer now I would not engage upon anyone else. The hell they suffer, however, is of their own making. Months have gone by with them choosing daily to do one more thing to force upon the public a version of this tragedy that IS JUST NOT TRUE. They did it not because they are in denial about the truth, but because they want US to be in denial about the truth::clap::clap: That their family is dysfunctional and that one of their own killed another. I wouldn't want that as my reality, to be sure. However, the manner in which they have gone about spinning lies transcends anything else I have ever in my life seen.

If Cindy is breaking down, perhaps it will be the bottom she needed to reach before rebuilding. I pray daily that when she begins to rebuild, it will not be with the same foundation she had before. It did not serve her well at all.
I must say Debs, it is a privilege to have your opinions on this forum, & to clearly bring light these very disturbing facts.

I have always wished that Cindy had had a breakdown when the checks were stolen, in identifying, once & for all, there was a huge elephant in the room instead of once again rescuing, excusing, & enabling the escalating nightmare that was unfolding.

debs - everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Thank God the forum allows and tolerates all of us.

But I just flat out disagree. It matters not to me what Cindy thinks of her daughter's guilt or innocence. She owes me no false comfort. She just doesn't. People are still howling because SP's parents don't believe he is guilty - I could care less about what his parents believe. We can laugh and go on. Roll our eyes and go on.

I do not need to see them any more broken than they are to validate my beliefs on this case, etc. I just don't.

Not sure I'm saying this clearly. Don't know how to say I don't really care except one way I guess. lol

:clap: So true!

Who gives a what Cindy thinks or believes ..
The facts will speak for themselve ..

She can't and she won't because Caylee was just another "possession" to her. I believe when the trial comes, you are going to see a side of Cindy that the Anthony apologists have never imagined. You can count on CA going under the bus by KC.

There is going to be a background of how CA tortured KC with words, and controlling behaviors. They will show how KC with a maturity level of about 15 years old could not cope any longer with the verbal and physical abuse and snapped.

I also believe KC will say she does NOT KNOW what happened to Caylee and that she left her with GA that morning of the 16th and never saw her again. She will say she was out partying because she "thought" GA & CA had her.

I have said this from the beginning, but from the attorney statements now it looks closer and closer.

Anthony apologists, LOL...alrighty. :)

We very well may see Casey throwing her mother under the bus at trial. I kinda think that's her style--she was jobless, lived at home and her mother was the cash cow. You will never see me being a Casey apologist.

Personally if the A's had come out and said, we don't know what's going on, we're heartsick and confused, and BROKE. We ask the public to help us pay our mortgages and expenses and to help us fund an attorney for our daughter because we love her and can't believe she would do this... I wouldn't have admired it particularly but I would've respected their honesty.

I think it's pretty clear their *help find Caylee* fund was a sham and worse. How much does it cost to take a snapshot of some innocent child at a mall with your cell phone? Uh, ok, I would've donated a nickel for that. As far as I'm concerned that's about all they did to find their granddaughter so I don't know what the donations and licensing fees were all about if not to fund their own needs.

If they would've let LE do their jobs without hampering the investigation and leading them away from the facts and just kept quiet that would've been a good thing too, it's the least they could've done.

What they did is beyond the pale, in my opinion.

I hear what you're saying but this family went about Orlando and national news spewing forth all kinds of theories! I've seen them go on the ATTACK like a rabid dog toward entities who tried to HELP them. It's not like they were meek and mild, going on camera begging for someone to bring Caylee home and saying "no comment" otherwise.

It's been hard here in Orlando. Police officers have been diverted for all these shenanigans all while our crime rate, and our murder rate is the highest it has EVER BEEN. It's digusting!

Even Yuri took CA by the hand and asked her to essentially quit lying to the media.

Yeah and Cindy told him she did not care KC was arrested she did not care where KC was she just wanted Caylee back.If God forbid it was me yes I would have been ranting at everyone who said my grandchild was dead until I has a body that would be the only proof that I would believe.

Ya know, I used to scream for media to stop thrusting a microphone in Cindy's face. But, I have to say that we, those here on WS, were here for Caylee. We examined every bit of what we heard for one reason, and one reason only (IMO) to locate that child...and now to insure justice for her. No, I have to say, most of "us" did not enable anyone. We're here for one true purpose...or at least I'd like to believe we are.
PS-and sorry folks if I included anyone who doesn't want to be included. I mean no disrespect.

When you say "locate the child", were you looking for her to be alive? I havent seen too many people on blogs that believed she was alive, most were looking for the head of casey. Yes, we are all here examining every bit of information trying to get our hands wrapped around this, seeking the truth. But really, what gives us the right to rip a family apart? We enable the media by watching, speculating, etc. I'm guilty of it and I can accept that but I know that I also have no involvement in the case and shouldn't judge everyone who does. The family, the police and the law are involved in this case. If the public starts to crucify someone just because that's how they feel, well then we might as well be back in the stone age and have a witch hunt. There are people out there who love drama and will look for anything to throw stones.

I could have believed it was denial UNTIL they started the lies, started trying to blame her friends, the collecting money in Caylee's name and living off that blood money. NOPE, after they accepted her death (which I believe was within hours) they started their own campaign to destroy others, and get money.

That is how I see them, and how I believe the trial will show them. In trail, they will be exposed for their true evil selves.
I feel ya...I kept expecting to see/hear "normal", but it never happened.

My adult daughter and I were discussing it and she said she would be "begging for the police" to come so she could confess to them if that were her, because LWOP would look good to her as compared to what she would have to endure with me until she told me where my grand baby was. And she is right.

You got that right! I would not/could not expect them to turn on Casey. (I wouldn't ever turn my back on my child, no matter what) But, I could NEVER turn my back on my precious grandchild either and that's what it seems like they have done IMO. Casey IS an adult, Caylee WAS just a helpless baby and deserves so much more from her grandparents in death than what she seems to be getting.

Some A apologists don't think there's any problem with the family taking money. OK, take money, but don't con the public about what it's for.

Personally if the A's had come out and said, we don't know what's going on, we're heartsick and confused, and BROKE. We ask the public to help us pay our mortgages and expenses and to help us fund an attorney for our daughter because we love her and can't believe she would do this... I wouldn't have admired it particularly but I would've respected their honesty.

I think it's pretty clear their *help find Caylee* fund was a sham and worse. How much does it cost to take a snapshot of some innocent child at a mall with your cell phone? Uh, ok, I would've donated a nickel for that. As far as I'm concerned that's about all they did to find their granddaughter so I don't know what the donations and licensing fees were all about if not to fund their own needs.

If they would've let LE do their jobs without hampering the investigation and leading them away from the facts and just kept quiet that would've been a good thing too, it's the least they could've done.

What they did is beyond the pale, in my opinion.
Great post!!!!

Thanks, Marla. I guess with the "what" portion of my post, I knew that was the reason, and I should have probably said "what for?" I can't imagine any murderer caving under the pressure of protesters outside of the house to come outside and admit to the crime. To me, the whole protesting thing seems completely futile. And equally as futile, is the As confronting them expecting them to go away.

I love your avi, sig. & pic. by the way. :)

Of course it was futile ..
George and Cindy should have called LE immediately and not walked out the front door ranting and raving like lunatics fanning the fire ..
There was never any reason for them to hang around their front yard anyways, all their stuff (pool, lawn chairs) was in the back ..

:blowkiss: Thank you ..

I feel ya...I kept expecting to see/hear "normal", but it never happened.

Me too, or anything resembling normal. Sadly, what we saw was exactly the opposite.

When you say "locate the child", were you looking for her to be alive? I havent seen too many people on blogs that believed she was alive, most were looking for the head of casey. Yes, we are all here examining every bit of information trying to get our hands wrapped around this, seeking the truth. But really, what gives us the right to rip a family apart? We enable the media by watching, speculating, etc. I'm guilty of it and I can accept that but I know that I also have no involvement in the case and shouldn't judge everyone who does. The family, the police and the law are involved in this case. If the public starts to crucify someone just because that's how they feel, well then we might as well be back in the stone age and have a witch hunt. There are people out there who love drama and will look for anything to throw stones.

ITA I think some here would be very happy to witness a lynch mob hanging Cindy from a tree. So very sad to see.

I could have believed it was denial UNTIL they started the lies, started trying to blame her friends, the collecting money in Caylee's name and living off that blood money. NOPE, after they accepted her death (which I believe was within hours) they started their own campaign to destroy others, and get money.

That is how I see them, and how I believe the trial will show them. In trail, they will be exposed for their true evil selves.

Oh, I see it as completely irrational. They were NOT thinking or behaving rationally at ALL. Do I think it was deliberate, thought out, planned? NO. But it was a breakdown of reasoning, for sure....cheese slipped off their cracker. I'm sure mine would've too.

Some A apologists don't think there's any problem with the family taking money. OK, take money, but don't con the public about what it's for.

A Apologists? I think that's kind of harsh. I for one am not apologizing for them. I am trying to understand what they might be going through and WHY they have acted the way they have. Either way, it's none of my business what they think or what they want, etc. I am just a spectator in this, just like all of us.

Your right it isnt all the parents fault.Do I think any parent wants their child to get the DP or life no but why should there child get any different of a sentence as anyone else that has done a crime. They can love their child and stand by her but they most certainly dont have to turn a blind eye on what they have done. When you love a child sometimes even though we dont want to we have to show that when you do a crime there consequences to are actions.

IMO No parent wants to be the one who helps put their child on death row.

Oh, I see it as completely irrational. They were NOT thinking or behaving rationally at ALL. Do I think it was deliberate, thought out, planned? NO. But it was a breakdown of reasoning, for sure....cheese slipped off their cracker. I'm sure mine would've too.

Oh, IMO, they were EXCELLENT planners. Quite calculating, as a matter of fact.

She can't and she won't because Caylee was just another "possession" to her. I believe when the trial comes, you are going to see a side of Cindy that the Anthony apologists have never imagined. You can count on CA going under the bus by KC.

There is going to be a background of how CA tortured KC with words, and controlling behaviors. They will show how KC with a maturity level of about 15 years old could not cope any longer with the verbal and physical abuse and snapped.

I also believe KC will say she does NOT KNOW what happened to Caylee and that she left her with GA that morning of the 16th and never saw her again. She will say she was out partying because she "thought" GA & CA had her.

I have said this from the beginning, but from the attorney statements now it looks closer and closer.

I think you may be onto something!

ITA I think some here would be very happy to witness a lynch mob hanging Cindy from a tree. So very sad to see.

Really? I haven't seen that in all these months. Some of us sure would like to see Cindy and George stand up for Caylee though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored