Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hubby wants me to get off. See you tomorrow nite all

I give Cindy alot of credit for not beating that woman up , she had no right to do what she did.If you stood outside my house and did what those people did I dont think I would have been able to not beat the crap outta you. Bad enough you are in the middle of a horrible nightmare then to have people who dont even know your family acting that way. The whole lot of them should have been arrested. This isnt gonna make me any friends but after I saw the first nut trying to rile cindy up . I emailed lee and told him I would put bright lights on my house to keep the mental cases away. Boy was I happy to see they took my advice.They people who were casting stones at CA better get down on thier knees and hope it never happens to them.

I completely agree with you!

Interjected by Me>>
This is WHY Cindy very well MAY go over the edge farther. In my opinion NONE of them have ever been operating on 8 cylinders and it is not because of Caylee's disappearance, but their own actions.

When I first saw Cindy on TV and she was screaming at the ones interviewing her and talking "all about her" and how SHE could not sleep, and how SHE could not eat every time she was asked a question about KC or Caylee, I KNEW then I would grow to despise that woman. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I felt the same way!

Nothing she has EVER done in this case has been in Caylee's best interest and now Caylee is dead, if anything THAT will send her over the edge. This has NEVER been about finding Caylee, it has never had anything to do with Caylee for that family.

In their own sick way, they did love her, but that was not love as most parents and grandparents love, but an all consuming, controlling love, which was contingent upon actions.:eek::eek: The same type of things she did to all the media :clap::clap:- if you do it my way, then I will reward you if not - I will attack you. You can read a LOT about a family by how they treat outsiders who are trying to help them. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

KC has lived her entire life like that from what has been released. I can almost feel sorry for KC at times.:bang::bang: To have lived in that evil and even survived is amazing. Most kids like her (not real stable) and in that environment commit suicide.:clap::clap::woohoo:
BRAVO TURBOTHINK, YOU NAILED IT! Exactly my thoughts for sometime here !!! Thank you for posting this, & that's why KC looks so Relaxed as of 1/9/08....I'm sorry to say this, IMO only....She's away from Cindy! I hate to say this, but I have thought it for some time......KC was unconsciously looking for a way to get away from Cindy! Her constant ranting makes my brain FREEZE! She is a VEXATION to the spirit.......I think she is evil! ( sorry)

When Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and John Wayne Gacy were in the news, there was no internet. News did not travel at the speed of light. There were no live internet feeds or webcams. There were not endless forums across which the case could be discussed, the players disected, and a thousand verdicts rendered all at the click of the mouse.
IMHO, the information technology we have at our disposal today has played an enormous and significant role in the public's interest in this case.

ITA!! I was asking my DH the other day.. do you think there has been another case in recent history that made such good use of technology? How would have this case played out if we did not have a reality tv atmosphere.

I did see a video where Cindy stated, IIRC paraphrasing here.. "at this time I am looking for a live Caylee, until I am given proof otherwise." The reporter said something that was unintelligible. Cindy went on to say "If it turns out that she is dead and Casey was the cause.. then I will deal with that when the time comes. I can't find the video but she was standing in front of her garage.

I got the feeling that Cindy just could not give up on Caylee, just in case... and was going to maintain innocent until shown guilty stance with Casey for self-preservation so that Casey could never say that she was not supportive.

The silence is deafening because the blinders have come off and she is in the second stage of "dealing with Casey" being a murderess. If I was CA.. I would be going crazy with worry that if Casey gets out on a technicality that she might want to come back home.

Why else did George by a gun when Casey got out on bail the first time? The one the police had taken away. Maybe Casey slept in that room so GA could sleep with one eye open and a finger on the trigger.

That's true, I think they would have done well to just plead for her return in the media and not try so hard to defuse all of KC's lies.

I think they wanted to use the media to find Caylee...but the media turned it into a interview about Casey....when confronted with question after question about KC's lies....what could they have said? They admitted KC lied.

Interjected by Me>> BRAVO TURBOTHINK, YOU NAILED IT! Exactly my thoughts for sometime here !!! Thank you for posting this, & that's why KC looks so Relaxed as of 1/9/08....I'm sorry to say this, IMO only....She's away from Cindy! I hate to say this, but I have thought it for some time......KC was unconsciously looking for a way to get away from Cindy! Her constant ranting makes my brain FREEZE! She is a VEXATION to the spirit.......I think she is evil! ( sorry)

When I watched the last hearing I was amazed at how relaxed KC looked. Not at all as I had expected. It was almost like she was grateful to be there. Very strange but if you consider a quiet jail to the forever harping by Cindy (like fingernails on a chalkboard) - she may not find it bad at all.

The more I read and the more I re-watch the early videos, if I had been KC, I wouldn't have killed Caylee, but Cindy with my bare hands. LOL

All of those computer searches on neck breaking may have been to shut up Cindy.

Very true I can say my child is being a jacka@s but watch out if anyone else dares to , Its called a mothers love. I am still a mother cub and my youngest is 25 lol

I know what you mean. What's that saying... a face only a mother can love? That face might be Casey's.

Its really insensitive for others to expect parents to go before the media and trash their children or imply guilt before a conviction or publicly criticize that child at any point. That belongs on Jerry Springer.

I understand why. What is the point. Most people grieve in silence. Since Caylee's body has been found, I can understand and respect the Anthonys for maintaining a low profile.

Why is it any time someone questions the Anthonys motives or comments on their despicable actions, it becomes hatred?

I doubt Caylee is crying for them. They deserted her when she needed them the most and let her lay and ROT in the woods not a block from their own house because they were too lazy and too consumed with KC to even walk down the street.

That is the truth - NOT hatred.

That IS NOT TRUTH....that is your opinion!

Interjected by Me>> BRAVO TURBOTHINK, YOU NAILED IT! Exactly my thoughts for sometime here !!! Thank you for posting this, & that's why KC looks so Relaxed as of 1/9/08....I'm sorry to say this, IMO only....She's away from Cindy! I hate to say this, but I have thought it for some time......KC was unconsciously looking for a way to get away from Cindy! Her constant ranting makes my brain FREEZE! She is a VEXATION to the spirit.......I think she is evil! ( sorry)

I don't "like" Cindy, but evil? I think she is controlling, unbearable and somewhat wacky, but I wouldnt go as far as evil. When I think of evil, I think about child molestors, serial killers, and people who kill or torture for the fun of it. I think Cindy is not much different then a lot of self centered people out there who need attention and want to be able to control everything and everyone.

Then why didn't he go through with it? He has a mind of his own. And, imho, he has not pulled his weight as the man in that family. Sometimes the crazy looking one has been edged toward the ledge over time. The crazy looking one is tenacious always hoping for a better day but the other guy never changes. I'm just saying there are other ways of looking at it and we just don't know the truth in their lives.
Because George isn't cut from the same cloth as BattleStar Galactica Cindy is, does not mean he is not a MAN! George has been whittled down to a stub of a man, over time, probably without him even knowing it occurred......women can do that to men Emasculate them! As for not pulling his weight.......haha ...You can't win with a woman like her.....unless she lets you, It's all about her, It's her game!

When I watched the last hearing I was amazed at how relaxed KC looked. Not at all as I had expected. It was almost like she was grateful to be there. Very strange but if you consider a quiet jail to the forever harping by Cindy (like fingernails on a chalkboard) - she may not find it bad at all.

The more I read and the more I re-watch the early videos, if I had been KC, I wouldn't have killed Caylee, but Cindy with my bare hands. LOL

All of those searches may have been to shut up Cindy.

Sometimes I read posts like yours and wonder if people think Casey was 15 years old.

She was 22, and like other young woman have done since the beginning of time, she had every right to leave the nest if she so chose.

I am just ... a Mom & Grandmother !
I would believe that ANY HUMAN that had to deal with this
terrible * S I T U A T I O N * would be devastated . PERIOD ! ! !

In order for humans to deal with tragedy....
the go through a .... process....
Denial..... Anger..... Grief.... and the Mental... Emotional...
& Physical effects....
are just "unbearable"...............

I Thank God it is Not Me....
I am sad for George & Cindy !!!!
It is Not a NICE Thing for anyone to have to deal with...

during the event...
After the SAD REALITY ..............

Only God Himself..... can Comfort them.

The Truth....

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY is Dead.

the Justice... Truly belongs to GOD ..... & HE WILL GET it !!!

*** I'm sure I sound PREACHY..................

but try to put your self in these... Parents/Grandparents place...

No matter what you do...............

Death is Final....

*** I happen to believe
that Believers.... will get to spend ETERNITY in
Heaven with God and with our other Believers....!!!!

That gives me comfort !
I pray that same * * * C O M F O R T * * *
for
George & Cindy.... and their whole family !
and anyone who
decides to be a Believer !

God Bless !
jjgram
( > 8
:blowkiss:

Sometimes I read posts like yours and wonder if people think Casey was 15 years old.

She was 22, and like other young woman have done since the beginning of time, she had every right to leave the nest if she so chose.
Based on everything I have read about her, I don't believe that she had matured much beyond the age of 15. Don't think her "momma" CA really thought so either.

MOO

Well, when you have no means of income and no skills to go out to get a job with an income and you're used to living at home off the "rents" with all your fav foods and clean clothes and sheets what do you expect?

Plus, when you are found writing your newest squeeze's name and yours - Mrs. Anthony L. ; Casey L. ; Mrs. KC L. how would you expect to be perceived? Certainly not as a mature parental unit that is grown with much wisdom.

If you have ANY evidence of Cindy searching ANYWHERE then please give me a link to it, so I can change it from truth to opinion.
I would really like to see this as well! Any searches that CA did, would be of GREAT interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710