Cindy talking about the sheds...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got the impression that the reference to 'we need to replace some things' was just Cindy being embarrassed about that area in general. She's a neat freak and likes to portray a perfect image- so I thought she was just referring to the general "shabbiness" of that area. Who knows though? Its an interesting thought.

I've always wondered why she had to borrow that shovel. In light of what she was probably up to at the time it seems like a colossally stupid thing to do...even for Casey.

I think the bucket is interesting and some are definitely big enough but OMG their soo heavy and would that even fit in the trunk?

Could she have bought something like a shovel or rolling dufflebag for disposal at JC Penney? Something from there to replace stuff stolen from the shed? Did she actually buy something there or just call? This case is so confusing!

one thing to remember when thinking about a bucket....is that ...the body...sorry I just couldnt say her name when thinking about this...the body would have to be put in right away....because it does start to get stiff....like with in a hour or less...and it gets hard to move ...or postion....in something constricted like a bucket....now a plastic rubber made container I could see....
Just my thoughts

I think she stole the gas cans to avoid putting gas in her car near the location where she left Caylee's body. JMO

my thought is still ....KC bought a suite case and used that....put her in a plastic bag and then put her in a suite case.....and JCpennys sells them.....and I think that is why CA didnt want LE to have the statement from JCpennys....

I think I read that thread, but I don't remember the purchasing of a pool filter.

That is ODD..........you don't buy a filter but about every 15-20 years or so. I think they are guaranteed for about 10 years and that pool is not that old.

You might change the sand in them, replace a valve, but you don't buy a whole new filter. They are about $500.00 for a good one for a pool their size.

Now you have me wondering what was in the sand in that filter and WHY they needed to get rid of the entire filter.

If you do not take care of a cartridge type filter it could need replacing every year - the cartridge for that size pool is about 50-75$$

*snipped*

Interesting observation. My impression was that Cindy was referring to replacing things (i.e. "move them to where they should be") after things had been moved around by LE doing the extensive search of the backyard. IIRC, in the same interview she talked about the playhouse just being set back on the pavers and not in its original position.

Yes, it's an interesting observation. I will have to give it some thought. My initial reaction to Cindy's statement was also that they had not finished the work they wanted to do in the yard, landscaping and things like that, and she felt the need to point that out - much like someone would do if their house was a work-in-progress.

Perhaps she was referring to replacing things in the shed but I have to question why she would "offer" that information to Greta. I could see her saying that about the yard but I don't think she would intentionally point out that things were missing from the sheds.

I think I read that thread, but I don't remember the purchasing of a pool filter.

That is ODD..........you don't buy a filter but about every 15-20 years or so. I think they are guaranteed for about 10 years and that pool is not that old.

You might change the sand in them, replace a valve, but you don't buy a whole new filter. They are about $500.00 for a good one for a pool their size.

Now you have me wondering what was in the sand in that filter and WHY they needed to get rid of the entire filter.
I doubt they would have a sand filter. It is probably a cartridge type filter. They are probably referring to that cartridge. You replace those every 1 -2 years. We always referr to our cartridge as the filter and so does the pool store.

IMO, it is hard for me to see KC doing manual, dirty work.............might break a nail
IMO, baby was dumped or buried not to deep.......to much work for a woman that never does anything but dance, drink and have sex.........oh, that's exercise............
wonder if KC will gain weight now........

I have to agree with you.....I don't see her putting alot of time, or WORK rather into dumping the body. And she couldn't had buried her very deep. Our family dog of 10 years died yesterday...and even with the ground moist and still soft from the cooler temps., it was very hard for my husband and a friend of the family to dig a deep enough hole....if she did bury her, it's very shallow.
I really think that were her intention in the back yard...but it was too difficult and she had to come up with another plan. She moved her around the yard after trying to bury her, ya know thinking the sandbox, etc....that why the hits by the cadavar dogs.

I have to agree with you.....I don't see her putting alot of time, or WORK rather into dumping the body. And she couldn't had buried her very deep. Our family dog of 10 years died yesterday...and even with the ground moist and still soft from the cooler temps., it was very hard for my husband and a friend of the family to dig a deep enough hole....if she did bury her, it's very shallow.
I really think that were her intention in the back yard...but it was too difficult and she had to come up with another plan. She moved her around the yard after trying to bury her, ya know thinking the sandbox, etc....that why the hits by the cadavar dogs.

OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! I agree w/you about the lazy girl- there's NO WAY she ever dug up any bamboo in that yard and there's NO WAY she put much effort into (daughter) :( disposal. I think that's the primary reason she was waiting around-- she could. She was having fun w/Tony, she could monitor local news to make sure there were no body discoveries and she's growing more confident as time goes by and the body was disintegrating. :furious:

I think she was just gonna wait till whenever she got good and ready, maybe steal from Tony and trade him in for Mark in Cali and disappear? OR she was going to stick around and eventually launch into some sort of crazy kidnap story. Amy just busted her a bit early and she had to wing it. Who the heck knows- that :chicken: chick is wack!!

Amy blew her plans-- she's probably in cahoots w/those suicidal squirrels :crazy: --dastardly!

IIRC, the locks were put on the shed prior to Casey stealing the gas cans and there was much speculation that she used the shovel to break in the shed to get the cans. So when Cindy made the statement that she had to replace alot of things, I got the distinct impression it was because so many things were taken.

Let me chime in that I don't believe we'll ever get an honest inventory of what was in those sheds from any of the Anthonys. Our only hope would be if LE got one that first night, or if LE took one when George filed the gas can theft.

I'd like to add duct tape to the list of items of potential concern.

A pool of that size should not have gone green that fast unless they were out of chemicals. Most pools have chlorine feeders on them and you only have to shock them once a week or so unless there is a lot of rain. I can't remember when she first was reported missing if it was raining or not. I know later it was.

According to History: Weather Underground, it was raining that week. See link below. I put in dates spanning July 14th to the 28th since you stated "when she was first reported missing". You can play with the dates on the right side of the page in the date span box.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...=Executive&req_state=FL&req_statename=Florida

In Lee's interview about the sheds he said "typically we don't even keep them locked" in reference to the little padlocks.

The webpage things.

One says "why do people kill people who kill people to show people not to kill people?"

Was there really an attempt to choke her?

Or are all of these web things just common? I do not understand MySpace or Facebook.

They had just started keeping the sheds locked because Caylee could get into them now and there were dangerous things inside. It makes sense to me. LA did not live there, so how would he know what had recently changed at the house? I buy the locked shed part.

They had just started keeping the sheds locked because Caylee could get into them now and there were dangerous things inside. It makes sense to me. LA did not live there, so how would he know what had recently changed at the house? I buy the locked shed part.
Ok then...Why didn't KC have access to a key?

I saw that video when CA said that to Greta as they went thru the backyard & I just took it that she was irritated LE had 'moved' things around on her when they did their search, or she felt self conscious b/c things were out of order & not maintained as usual [she seems like such a neatnik...!] lol
But I seriously doubt Caylee was disposed of in a container like that.... While I agree w/ everyone else who said they don't think kc is one to break a nail digging, etc, IMO I don't see her chopping roots at a house she doesn't live at either... but whose to say... But IMO, I DO think if she & Caylee were there for the day or afternoon or evening or whatever & she wanted to make use of the pool or use the pool as a babysitter while she did something else [phone / computer, etc] & perhaps it needed a hit of chlorine, I could completely see she would have borrowed the shovel to use it to scoop chlorine into the pool [like as a measure]. Hubby used to do that when we had our old house in TX with larger pool; we still do that with smaller one we have now which is like the A's.... Its way easier than a scooper & reaches out into pool to dump it then you just swish it around with the handle a bit.....
Anyways, I think this could also be where LE got the drowning theory or whatever at when it was being speculated that the flurry of phone calls came after an accident or whatever.... IF there was traces of chlorine on the shovel [which I remember reading here somewhere before] that would explain that at least; & the swimming / drowning accident theory.... jmoho
I don't know...

The only mention of a stain on the shovel came from Brian B's interview. He says that when KC returned the shovel there was a ring mark on it. He also states that it could have been there before.

Just some thoughts: if it were an accident....kc would have spilled her guts by now (at least to her mom), what with the 1st degree murder charge!
The A's know what happened but if they acknowlege what they know, it is detrimental to the defense of their daughter's case. I think their total absence on visiting days at the jail is telling! They know what she did but can't bring themselves to be the cause of their daughter getting the death penalty. So they must continue to say Caylee is alive.

IDK about the pool filters being replaced 10-15 years...we have an inground pool (pretty large) and its only about 3 years old.....we'll be needing to replace the filter soon and our pool guy takes it out and hoses it down every week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back