Cindy's BoA Checking Account

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully Quoted TallyHo :cool2: I'm using your post because it reminded me what I wanted to say about Michaels. And, I can see easily her getting the heart stickers there.

Thanks to everyone working on these docs. I really enjoy being a member of Websleuths.

What we are seeing with this spending is amazing to me. For someone with no income, living with people who were pretty much living pay check to pay check, imho Casey's spending was outrageous. If George was addicted to gambling then Casey seems addicted to shopping. Cindy and George are still paying for her shopping in jail. ICA and JB may have been worried about what she purchases from inside being broadcast to the outside, I wonder if they consider what is in this doc dump even worse?

The spending(thank you to those who compiled those numbers)makes me think Casey made herself welcome by spending money. Being the girl with the beer, the food, etc. I wonder if her friends(who did have jobs and bills they paid like rent)had the kind of money Casey had to spend? I am thinking probably not, and so again maybe Casey was there with the cash. Everyone else did get to go to Puerto Rico tho'...

Re: the Micheal's purchases. Is that maybe when she and Amy and the other girls all made tee-shirts for something they were doing. There is a picture of them together. White tees and black shorts(?). I think I remember in a Amy/Casey text there was mention of "getting glitter, etc." IIRC, each girls name(first or last?)is on their tees.

...js...

KC also liked making jewelry and beading. Didn't she make Tracey an ankle bracelet?

KC also liked making jewelry and beading. Didn't she make Tracey an ankle bracelet?

I could be wrong, but I think she just had her put a watch around her ankle. It's been a while since I've listened to the female giggles version of lee.

(Sorry I can't find what I am refering too.... But, if anyone finds &/or knows the page numbers of these please post).

While looking at the doc/dump/documents, I noticed on the Amscot check cashing applications:

1. Someone filled out an Application with CA's name and an Apt # Address.
2. On another application, ICA provided JG as the 'spouse' and CA as relative.

STRANGE (untrue) things to list on those type apps.

I am crossed eyed tonight or I would go look though all them again. I will check tomorrow. TIA

Do all of your accounts appear on your monthly statement? Mine do (but I don't bank with BOA).

When I just had a BOA joint checking acct & cc, those statements came separately (but that was years ago since I received paper statements-don't know how that would be now) My accounts, (1 joint checking,1 my checking & CC) all have different closing dates, so I wouldn't think they would all come at once.

When you sign in online a list of your accounts comes up & you then pick which one to access, separately. I would only be able to look at that particular accts statement & would have to go over to the other accts to look at that statement. So no there is not a list of all my accts on a statement. If you looked at one statement you would not know about the other accts. The only time that I know of BOA linking accts on statements is with checking/savings acct.That's if you have them linked to prevent overdrafts, etc HTH

May 19, 2008 was on a Monday.:waitasec: and what in the world did she spend $621.12 on or was it just a cash withdrawl? Also what could she have not bought at any single store??? I mean Sams Club carries pretty much everything Publix and Walmart carries, and the Home depot seems weird too...wonder if she purchased duct tape. Just the combination of stores seems way weird to me.

If 5/19 was a Monday, it's possible all the charges posted to the account on Monday, but were made over the weekend. I can't remember how it worked when we had BOA, but with our current bank, anything after 5pm on Friday, will show as posting to our account the following Monday since the account isn't updated until Monday morning.

Just a thought.

May 19, 2008 was on a Monday.:waitasec: and what in the world did she spend $621.12 on or was it just a cash withdrawl? Also what could she have not bought at any single store??? I mean Sams Club carries pretty much everything Publix and Walmart carries, and the Home depot seems weird too...wonder if she purchased duct tape. Just the combination of stores seems way weird to me.

It's late, so I am not positive, but I am pretty sure the $621.12 amount recurs in other statements - looked to be an online payment CA made.

It's late, so I am not positive, but I am pretty sure the $621.12 amount recurs in other statements - looked to be an online payment CA made.

I just checked real quick, and there's a transaction for the $621.12 on 6/18 and on 7/18

(Sorry I can't find what I am refering too.... But, if anyone finds &/or knows the page numbers of these please post).

While looking at the doc/dump/documents, I noticed on the Amscot check cashing applications:

I am crossed eyed tonight or I would go look though all them again. I will check tomorrow. TIA

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf
pg 82

Cindy Anthony's bank statements clearly show a number of checks written to Target, Walgreen's, etc.....with a signature inconsistent with Cindy's signature displayed on checks to the Tax Collector and the Cable Company.......

Yet.....in the Morgan and Morgan depo http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf page 104.....as the questions focus on KC's "stealing"...

18 Q Was that the only time she'd stolen something
19 from your family members?

20 A Casey has only ever taken something from her
21 grandmother.

Oops...maybe this wasn't a lie / mistruth / half truth...perhaps this was simply a memory deficit. Might I suggest an Omega 3 supplement????

Wow....there might be a huge opportunity for product endorsement....

Thank you, Beach.

omg. All the pieces and dates are falling into place. This IS more cold blooded than even I could have imagined.

If the SA can bring in finances in as a motive (vs being a "young mother") she is soooooo dead

the motive is maybe revenge at having the gravy train shut down...emotion. anger. she isn't going to make any $$ off the murder and death of her daughter, but she is gonna get back at the hand that stopped feeding her, for no good reason.

and thats gonna be a stretch to "prove"... course he could get it out there ("objection...opinion, unsubstantiated")....to twist and turn in the jurors minds.

Has anyone seen evidence of any utility bill payments over these months? How did they keep the electricity, water, etc. on for that long without paying? I also didn't see any car insurance payments, car note payments, etc. which are pretty common for middle class families to have.

Perhaps the agreement was Cindy would pay the mortgage and George would cash his checks and pay the utilities (when he was working that is). Just seemed strange.

After finally getting to read the discovery, the SPlesea emails state that George pays the utilities and his car payment with his money earned. The only utility I noted was to BrightHouse for $157 IIRC.

I also noticed Cindy's last deposit from Gentiva was 7/25/08.

Cindy Anthony's bank statements clearly show a number of checks written to Target, Walgreen's, etc.....with a signature inconsistent with Cindy's signature displayed on checks to the Tax Collector and the Cable Company.......

Yet.....in the Morgan and Morgan depo http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf page 104.....as the questions focus on KC's "stealing"...

18 Q Was that the only time she'd stolen something
19 from your family members?

20 A Casey has only ever taken something from her
21 grandmother.

Oops...maybe this wasn't a lie / mistruth / half truth...perhaps this was simply a memory deficit. Might I suggest an Omega 3 supplement????

Wow....there might be a huge opportunity for product endorsement....

No, no that's a classic half truth - the question is asked of Cindy about her family members, not about her.....

BBM

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/August-2010/New-Local-Partnership-to-Tackle-Meth-Problem-in-Cl

At a news conference announcing the new program, Walgreens District Manager Colby Fries spoke about his role as one of the participating retailers in the region. "The Face:Meth program is a great supplement to our existing efforts to curtail meth production," said Fries. "We understand the problems that meth abuse causes to communities and in 2006, Walgreens was the first national retailer to develop an electronic database that tracks all pseudoephedrine sales and prevents individuals from going to multiple Walgreens stores to purchase these products in higher quantities than allowed by law. Across Ohio, Walgreens has been successful in limiting the abuse of pseudoephedrine products by placing them behind the pharmacy counter and requiring patients to show photo identification and logging their name into its own national database."

Here is the link to the National program that all pharmacies are required to abide by:

Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act 2005
(Title VII of Public Law 109-177)

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/meth/index.html

I work for a pharmacy/dme company and I am responsible for maintaining our compliance requirements.

ICA and J Grund were engaged at the time, it was after Caylee was born.

Interesting that on the check images that ICA appears to have also written the Drivers License # on each one too..Don't know whether that was her # or Cindy's...but ICA had this down to a science..

OT but all I can really say is that I can not even imagine living off my parents for free and having the audacity to on top of that write out all sorts of checks and sign my mother's name. Like, wow.

I don't know about this one... I have a problem believing that Cindy would purposely give KC access (check or otherwise) to her money... KNOWING what a thief she is. IMO, KC has been stealing from people for quite some time, and Cindy KNEW that.

Our kids have always each had a debit card to our account, but then again, we knew they would never steal from us. It was just easier for them to pick up things for us or for us to give them money. They have never once taken money out of our account or bought something with our debit card without our knowledge.

So I understand the idea of a daughter purchasing things for her mother for convenience..... but given the players in this case, I'm not seeing it.

Cindy also had to know her bank account had a leak. Not a small, one time leak. But a huge one, that went on for a long, long time. It is the length of time, that leads me to believe that Cindy approved of ICA using her checkbook. At least at first. Might be for approved items and/or things.

Dipping into Granny's account happened after this.

Sorry for the confusion, I must not have been clear. They are not the same stores.

Oh no no, I'M sorry, you were very clear that they were different stores. I just meant it was a coincidence that there was indeed a Walmart purchase (even though it wasn't Castleberry) on the day that the computer store guy said he saw her at Walmart. Cindy was working that day, IIRC, and it doesn't seem she's the Walmart shopper anyway. I am right now going back to the old threads discussing this guy's claims because something's nagging at the back of my neck - something about her being at two Walmarts that day, cell pings or something... something...

That is the same date...IIRC...he also said she was carrying one small bag. There were posts here wondering if it was a pharmacy item, condoms, benadryl etc.

$178.48... In June 2008 the Orlando sales tax was 6.5%. So if I am calculating correctly that would be a purchase of $108.17. Right?????

BBM

No, 10% would be 17.85. If Fl has 100% sales tax (where I live, fresh foods like meat, fruit and veggies aren't taxed) then the amount before taxes would be in the $170.00 range. ETA: For some time, I had to do a backwards transaction like this at least once a week at my job, it's just too early in the morning for me to think hard enough to recall the formula for it. ;)

Does anyone know what some of these charges are, like 'check card', what does that mean? There were a few checks made out to what looked like 'Sou of Home'? I also had some difficulty making out where some of the deposits were coming from, and the one statement with the $377 amount that kept bouncing, I understood the basic idea of what BOA was doing, but the amounts just didn't seem right to me. The $500+ amount looked like a bounced trans., was listed as a deposit, did not show up as a withdrawal, so unless there was a deposit on that statement I didn't catch, it looked like at least 2 transactions bounced, yet all that was charged was $2.00+, as there was only app. $14 difference between starting and ending balance, and $12 of that was monthly service charge.

Perspective from the other end of the spectrum:
A text from my DD last night... I need to clear some financial bars to register for next semester and need to pay with the MC. Can i put it on the MC? is there room? You can take the money out of my rent if you need to.

Sometimes I think I taught her to be too uber-money conscious but the Anthony family dynamic just blows my mind. I was a single working parent for many years. If this had happened to me, we would have gone down the tubes. No safety net...

And I can understand rationalizing maybe the first time, and even the second but at some point, you have got to put the greater good of the family first and just call the cops already. Yet the ball is still in ICAs court, according to CA and GA. WTH? Maybe because there was no focus on family? No relationship between CA and GA -just Princess Casey and her minions.

No wonder Lee loved Star Wars, the thought of other worlds beyond this, ha, can you blame him? Perhaps the laughing is merely a sanity thing - to keep from losing it. Sooo much anger in that house - a good coping skill... that weird laugh.

The word you never seemed to have found Cindy is spelled H-E-L-P. Its an amazing thing - getting past your MARTYR status, moving beyond your PRIDE and simply asking for HELP. It lets others in to do just that.

What a waste, a huge waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back