Cindy's BoA Checking Account

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what crossed my mind as well.

My Theory is that ICA didn't steal all that money. That it was pretty standard that she used her Mothers account to pick up stuff, and CA knew about it. All starting like you pointed out. It's like when I kid learns to drive, you send them to the store to save yourself the trip.

Then ICA might have started freely spending and not getting CA's ok. Since she didn't work for her bill money, etc.. I can see her way over spending.

What if when CA decided to cut ICA off, she also mentioned that she would/could claim the check writing (which she ok'ed) to show ICA as a thief and use to get/keep the baby??? Wonder how ICA would respond to such a slap??

BBM

I agree with this and also Mymadori's post. (Too lazy to go back and quote it.)

If this was all done on the sly, what were Cindy and George doing for food and incidentals?

Then again, the check #'s being so out of whack is so strange. Back when I wrote checks, I usually had 2 checkbooks going at a time, because I am absentminded, but the #'s still lined up to make some kind of sense.

I'm still baffled.

...sorry if this has already been mentioned (catching up...). It occurred to me that she could have purchased "cosmetics" and "$50 0ver", but (ahem) as a frequent Walgreens shopper, stockholder and former employee (a million years ago - corporate, never stores) I don't recall this policy - which doesn't mean it isn't in place - particularly in certain markets... HOWEVER, a few of her cohorts mention her paying with a credit card...well, Walgreens sells VISA, AMEX, and other gift cards - which look just like a credit card for the most part.

Channeling my evil self, if I needed $ and needed to front it, I'd buy nail polish, dog bones, a toy and...oh yeah... a "gift" card. (Our local paper recently reported a woman tried to purchase $14,000 of "gift" cards with a credit card at one of our local Walgreens - they turned her down (suspecting a fraudulent card) and called the cops - no arrest but she didn't make the purchase.)

This makes sense. There is usually a charge when you buy a credit card, and IIRC wasn't one of the charges a little over $160.? That could have been a $150 cc plus the fee.

The Walgreens purchases are bothering me. KC spent $364.69 between 2/23/08 and 3/11/08. (16 days) I realize how expensive Rx are, so on the surface that amount doesn't seem too shocking. However, I don't believe KC would have forged 5 different checks .... or even ONE for a prescription. She would have asked CA for something like that. A Rx would be a genuine NEED and I just don't think KC would hesitate to ask for that money. So what on earth can you buy at Walgreens that would make sense of spending over $364 during 16 days???

Condoms.

This info further cements for me just how desperate Cindy was to keep Caylee in her home. She allowed this to go on, as she allowed all of the other BS to go on (pretend job, etc.), in order to not 'rock the boat' with ICA, potentially causing her to move out and take Caylee away from her. Cindy, in desperation even went to a counselor, but opted out when the answer she was given was not the one she was looking for. She wanted ICA out, but Caylee to stay. Amazing how much Cindy let her get away with in order to keep Caylee in the home. ICA had her by the jugular. Pathetic.

OT but all I can really say is that I can not even imagine living off my parents for free and having the audacity to on top of that write out all sorts of checks and sign my mother's name. Like, wow.

If I ever *dared* to rip my parents off, the very first time, 3 things would have happened:

1. They would have thrown me against the wall
2. They would have me thrown in jail.
3. I would have been kicked out of the house.

End of story.

BBM

Then again, the check #'s being so out of whack is so strange. Back when I wrote checks, I usually had 2 checkbooks going at a time, because I am absentminded, but the #'s still lined up to make some kind of sense.

I'm still baffled.

I've had checks stolen from me (by a roommate) and she stole checks from the middle of books, randomly, thinking I wouldn't notice them.

Too bad for her. I noticed.

I too find it VERY interesting that the end of KC's check writing coincides with the chloroform, household weapons, etc. searches on the computer.

Still why I think those searches were for a plan to do away with her "cruel and coldhearted parents"---I mean, after all, she was so mistreated--they gave everything to the baby and barely left her with anything to survive on....her "career" just wasn't enough to make ends meet...

I've had checks stolen from me (by a roommate) and she stole checks from the middle of books, randomly, thinking I wouldn't notice them.

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm thinking, it seems weird someone would just tear a check out of the middle of a random checkbook to give to someone. That comes across to me a lot more like someone trying to be sneaky about stealing checks.

And the second checking account... I can't prove it, but IMOO, it has Casey written all over it.

How, oh how, did anyone think for even one minute Casey actually had a job?

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm thinking, it seems weird someone would just tear a check out of the middle of a random checkbook to give to someone. That comes across to me a lot more like someone trying to be sneaky about stealing checks.

And the second checking account... I can't prove it, but IMOO, it has Casey written all over it.

may have came up before--but my question...Wouldn't signing your name to someones account (other than your own) be considered bank fraud? Seems to me it would be--but that is just me..couldn't the bank go after Casey?????

It baffles me that jb would complain about all the silly things kc orders as "embarrassing"---This would constitue embarrassing---except not for kc---for all the others that she invovled---Also sad that I'm sure she used Caylee as the reason--before and after:furious:

Cindy Anthony's bank statements clearly show a number of checks written to Target, Walgreen's, etc.....with a signature inconsistent with Cindy's signature displayed on checks to the Tax Collector and the Cable Company.......

Yet.....in the Morgan and Morgan depo http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf page 104.....as the questions focus on KC's "stealing"...

18 Q Was that the only time she'd stolen something
19 from your family members?

20 A Casey has only ever taken something from her
21 grandmother.

Oops...maybe this wasn't a lie / mistruth / half truth...perhaps this was simply a memory deficit. Might I suggest an Omega 3 supplement????

Wow....there might be a huge opportunity for product endorsement

Great Catch! I am still giggling at the Omega 3 supplement comment - even a page later! Thanks! Too funny!!!

I was looking at those numbers and they all appear to come from different "books" of checks. What was telling to me is that it appears that KC pulled random checks from beginning, middle and end of each book. But it appears that she did this numerous times - and had a bunch of them with her. IIRC from those Target videos - she just pulled one check from her wallet and did not tear it from a book. I suspect that when CA and Lee were going through KC's purse/wallet - they found many more blank checks from both CA and Amy's account. Also - IIRC - the black go-go boots were purchased @ JC Penny (somewhere in the back of my brain I can hear Tony L's voice saying that).

may have came up before--but my question...Wouldn't signing your name to someones account (other than your own) be considered bank fraud? Seems to me it would be--but that is just me..couldn't the bank go after Casey?????

It baffles me that jb would complain about all the silly things kc orders as "embarrassing"---This would constitue embarrassing---except not for kc---for all the others that she invovled---Also sad that I'm sure she used Caylee as the reason--before and after:furious:

BBM

As long as the checks were covered, the bank is out of it. Cindy would have to be the one to file charges, and I don't really see that happening.

So it appears that on 3/14/08 the Money Market acct was paid to zero out the overdrawn account yet again. (pg 362/418)

Also on pg 416/418 there is a $40.55 charge to Racetrac57 on 8/5/08 - what? Does this mean someone went to a racetrack on Aug 5,08 while people are searching for poor little Caylee? Tell me this is the name of something like a place that makes posters of missing children or something - please!

It is a gas station.

It is a gas station.

Wow! Too bad KC didn't think to use CA's checks @ gas stations - (I am sure she probably could not do that as easily) - who knows how long she could have gone (or how far) if only the gas stations took checks. I'm thinking California perhaps? Oh, but the smell of that "squirrel" foiled her get away vehicle.

If Cindy had nailed her daughter about those checks, had her arrested and jailed, assumed care and custody of Caylee at that time...Caylee would still be alive.
Cindys guilt has put her over the edge, IMO.

Agreed Snow. And Cindy knows it. The money situation was much much worse than I thought. Here we have check after check after check and she could have been arrested and they would automatically give Cindy custody. And for Caylee to get her back she would have to have a place to stay for Caylee and not a boyfriend's home.

Cindy, imo, is in denial because she knows she waited too long. But whoever expects your own daughter to kill her own daughter. You don't, but the amount of stealing and lying going on would make anyone want to take the baby away, JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY.

And in every single interview, Cindy goes on about how good a mother Casey was and THERE WERE NO RED FLAGS. Same with George.

Cindy also says she did not ridicule Casey the day Amy brought her to Tony's apt, but Tony says Cindy said something to the effect she will rob you blind (not verbatim).

What amazes me is Cindy's not realizing that these lies will be outed come trial. Why does she continue to lie about things that will be proven untrue.

That's exactly why Caylee was killed, because of the contempt and loathing KC felt for CA - she saw over years that CA had no backbone and KC ( who has even less) despised her because of it and resented her even more because of the power that CA had over her with money...

I think she was incredibly jealous of the relationship Cindy had with Caylee and the best way to hurt Cindy was to take Caylee away for good.

The irony being that a person might not notice that the random checks are missing right off the bat....but those out-of-sequence checks stand out like a sore thumb on a bank statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back