Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone else noticed that in April 2008 Cindy started making payments (looks like automatic withdrawals) of $621.12 per month (4/21/08, 5/19/08, 6/18/08, 7/18/08) to a business with the number 1-800-378-7262, which is the number for Esurance? Seems like a lot of money per month for pretty much any kind of insurance, assuming health insurance was covered through her job. And there was no sudden, large increase in her salary deposits at this time, so I don't think she just for some reason decided to switch over her health insurance.

Also, I don't think KC would go through the trouble of downloading anything. Why would she need to - she had been stealing and lying for several years and it was perfectly fine with Cindy. After all she went to her imaginary job every morning for two years and left with Caylee who went to the imaginary baby sitter and that was also fine with Cindy.

And she is a sociopath and they just do when they want to and do not plan, as is clear from all of her actions.

Can you even imagine living like that for a week's time? I can't.

I can't either. It must be so exhausting. I'm surprised she got by on so little sleep.

Casey was lazy but she did download thousands of graphics, poems, photos, etc. This would be one download that had a big payoff. But then she'd have to go back and look through all the keystrokes to find the password. Yep, waaaaay too much trouble.

We've seen Casey's "work" emails. Perhaps Cindy received a very official looking email from BoA? Cindy clicked on a link in the very official looking email from BoA and unwittingly sent her password to Casey.

Too much trouble, as well. She probably just asked.

Has anyone else noticed that in April 2008 Cindy started making payments (looks like automatic withdrawals) of $621.12 per month (4/21/08, 5/19/08, 6/18/08, 7/18/08) to a business with the number 1-800-378-7262, which is the number for Esurance? Seems like a lot of money per month for pretty much any kind of insurance, assuming health insurance was covered through her job. And there was no sudden, large increase in her salary deposits at this time, so I don't think she just for some reason decided to switch over her health insurance.

Wasn't there a judgement against George for a credit card that was up to $14 K that LDB asked Cindy about at the bond hearing? The one Cindy said she had no knowledge off ?

ETA Unfortunately the only portions of the bond hearing I can find are NOT the ones where Cindy is being questioned by LDB ... the full hearing seems to have gone poof!

I can't either. It must be so exhausting. I'm surprised she got by on so little sleep.

Casey was lazy but she did download thousands of graphics, poems, photos, etc. This would be one download that had a big payoff. But then she'd have to go back and look through all the keystrokes to find the password. Yep, waaaaay too much trouble.

We've seen Casey's "work" emails. Perhaps Cindy received a very official looking email from BoA? Cindy clicked on a link in the very official looking email from BoA and unwittingly sent her password to Casey.

Too much trouble, as well. She probably just asked.

Also, all she really needed was Cindy's social security number.

She could just keep putting in the wrong info (say five times) and they ask you to redo your password and you put in your social and you have changed it. There are so many ways that KC probably used.

What if KC requested to change the BOA account password online using the forgot password feature. All she might need was the answer to a secret "question" that CA set up, like a pet's name, or birthdate, that KC easliy figured out.

Missed that
We had Esurance a few years ago..for our Car insurance..they also provide home, life, health, renters, condo insurance.

I agree, That seems to be a high per month amount any insurance unless it is a combination of coverages...like home and car and life or health????

Missed that
We had Esurance a few years ago..for our Car insurance..they also provide home, life, health, renters, condo insurance.

I agree, That seems to be a high per month amount any insurance unless it is a combination of coverages...like home and car and life or health????

But then again we are insuring the Anthony's. You never know.

Sorry but I just cannot work out the Cindy Anthony mentality. After apparently being burned so often and so badly by her husband and then her daughter, it seems she took scant precautions to stop Casey from doing it to her again and again and again. The question is WHY..........She apparently believed Casey held down a job, they talked about co-workers, nannies, events, job schedules. Was it to contain the problem? Placate her troubled daughter at all costs? Cindy already knew Casey had expanded her horizons to Shirley Plesea as far back as August 2007, when she sunk to a new low and took a check from her grandmother's purse. Cindy Anthony just doesnt seem the sort that would let people all over her.........Yet where Casey is concerend she practically invites it.

Was it all to keep Caylee with her?

yeah Esurance is mainly property stuff. Auto Home etc. It is probably some combined package that includes the homeowners, all of the cars and maybe some life insurance? I don't see anything weird there, although it does seem a bit high? Unless it is a 3x3 arrangement. Some insurers instead of doing monthly do 3 payments, the first three months of a 6 month policy. So if the policy was for Jan - June, you would see the payments Jan, Feb and March, and no payments again until July. I am going to hazard a guess (not proven and I haven't gone back to sleuth this, just speculating based on personalities) that KC and possibly GA have less than perfect driving records, which would probably run those numbers up a bit.

Sorry but I just cannot work out the Cindy Anthony mentality. After apparently being burned so often and so badly by her husband and then her daughter, it seems she took scant precautions to stop Casey from doing it to her again and again and again. The question is WHY..........She apparently believed Casey held down a job, they talked about co-workers, nannies, events, job schedules. Was it to contain the problem? Placate her troubled daughter at all costs? Cindy already knew Casey had expanded her horizons to Shirley Plesea as far back as August 2007, when she sunk to a new low and took a check from her grandmother's purse. Cindy Anthony just doesnt seem the sort that would let people all over her.........Yet where Casey is concerend she practically invites it.

But she did not believe that KC held down a job and George told Cindy that he knew she was not working and Cindy said it will upset KC and she would handle it. Cindy did not want KC to leave with Caylee and KC used that as her trump card and Cindy let her even though she could have had her arrested on several charges of stealling from her, her mother, credit cards, etc.

But she did not believe that KC held down a job and George told Cindy that he knew she was not working and Cindy said it will upset KC and she would handle it. Cindy did not want KC to leave with Caylee and KC used that as her trump card and Cindy let her even though she could have had her arrested on several charges of stealling from her, her mother, credit cards, etc.

Yep, Solace it would certainly seem as though Cindy had to know the obvious and I agree Cindy was probably being emotionally blackmailed about Caylee. But, the enigma that is Cindy Anthony....is clearly shown by her actions during those 31 days. She travels to Universal studios July 3rd, and in an email to KC, sent July 14th a very distraught Cindy seems to be worried about KC 's job.

She seems to flit between realities....I guess that's my point

I think so.
She knew that at the very least Caylee would be neglected by KC....
With a $500 phone bill each month she was not devoting much time to Mothering...

If she has several policies with them- House,Flood, Cars,Life, and she makes quarterly or half yearly payments on them that would account for the large amounts. I pay my Car and House every six months, so it's quite a chunk..
I can't imagine she would pay for a individual Health Insurance policy for her and GA since she could get group rates via her job, but maybe she was paying for KC/Caylee's health coverage?

Yep, Solace it would certainly seem as though Cindy had to know the obvious and I agree Cindy was probably being emotionally blackmailed about Caylee. But, the enigma that is Cindy Anthony....is clearly shown by her actions during those 31 days. She travels to Universal studios July 3rd, and in an email to KC, sent July 14th a very distraught Cindy seems to be worried about KC 's job.

When GA told her he had spied on KC and found out she wasn't working at Sports Authority CA definitely did not want to know. It was right in her face at that point, but what did she do about it? Blast GA for checking on her....
She has only got what she deserved, letting this all go on for years.

I know she went to Universal (not sure I know about the e-mail on the 14th) but she knows that KC is not working there - she knows. She is hoping she is there on the July 3rd (you know just bsing again, but that will do as long as she gets Caylee), but she knows that KC works no where. She is desperate at this point and willing to pin KC down by going to Universal, something that she never did before. But KC lies again and Cindy falls for it because she feels she has to. Rememer how she tells Yuri or the FBI about her response to KC's not being there - (I said "what the hell are you doing in Jacksonville" (But she says it with no anger in her voice at all, as if it was another normal thing). Kriss, she is now lying to the detectives - this is no normal thing - she knows her daughter is lying to her big time. That is why she has called her son in. By the time another two weeks pass and she gets the car, she is raging. By the time of her third phoen call to 911, she is broken.

And Zsa Zsa great point about the 500 a month phone bill and KC not devoting much time to Caylee. How could she, she was on the phone.

Kriss, that also should tell you alot about Cindy and her knowing that KC is not doing what she says. How could she possibly be taking care of KC when she is spending all that time on the phone and you have to spend a lot of time on the phone to reach 500 - a lot of time.

If you wanted to find your grandaughter and you knew in your heart that she was with her mother who was lying to you, do you really think you would wait a whole month to do it, especially when you know she is coming and going from your house and stealing money. If you really wanted to confront her, you would wait and catch her or you would wait and follow her and find out where the baby was.

But she is afraid of KC's taking the baby for good. There must have been some fights in this house for her to actually believe that line of crap.

When GA told her he had spied on KC and found out she wasn't working at Sports Authority CA definitely did not want to know. It was right in her face at that point, but what did she do about it? Blast GA for checking on her....
She has only got what she deserved, letting this all go on for years.

I know there are probably thousands of people who enable sociopaths but they never think they will kill one of their family members or a baby. So the fact that her own daughter did this means she is going to live forever in denial. It is too grotesque for her to face.

I know there are probably thousands of people who enable sociopaths but they never think they will kill one of their family members or a baby. So the fact that her own daughter did this means she is going to live forever in denial. It is too grotesque for her to face.

I think Cindy does face it. She doesn't want anyone else to believe it.

It's all about appearances to Cindy.

'Tis odd. I wonder why.:waitasec:

It just may have been to keep Caylee.
BUT
This coddling of Casey isn't just 4-5 years old. It's been happening for a long while.
Either Casey has something on mom or mom is just severely co-dependent on Casey for some reason.
Cindy had to wonder why she STILL had to pay for everything when MOTY supposedly had a job.:waitasec:
imo

She KNEW KC would be neglecting Caylee in the time they were gone, otherwise why would she post online "Who is watching over her now?"
Between the time KC spent talking on the phone, texting, on the PC, and her social life she didn't have the time or inclination to take care of her child. CA watched and enabled as she escalated all her behaviors, she was totally out of control for a long time and CA did nothing, and would not allow GA to do anything. If she had used some tough love on Casey years ago this would not have happened. She is not directly responsible, but IMO she does share in the responsibility for what happened to Caylee, by her negligence ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back