Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guys, I just removed 29 posts that were posted within the past 24 hours and not a single one was On Topic.

This is how and why threads get closed. :sigh:

Please keep the discussion about Cindy's BoA account.

Guys, I just removed 29 posts that were posted within the past 24 hours and not a single one was On Topic.

This is how and why threads get closed. :sigh:

Please keep the discussion about Cindy's BoA account.

:eek:
Please stay on topic fellow sleuthers...

Drinks and hors d'oeuvres on me
Cocktails-Main1.jpg

images

I wonder if any of FCA's ill gotten cash from the E hollywood story will find its' way to Cindy's account?

Didn't the article say no one from the Anthony camp was going to get paid for it? Do we believe that? I sort of do...

Since money seems to be very important to Cindy in a weird kind of way (and I say that because OCA seems to have "taken" thousands from CA's account without so much as a peep or that CA will admit to, but now is feels she is eligible to live on donations as an executive) I imagine CA feels that OCA does owe her a lot of money and I imagine she wants it back.

Sorry about the long twisted sentence...:banghead:

wow. I think that OCA had played divide and conquer w her parents and Lee that there was no communiation among them for a long time until Caylee came along. I can imagine them opening up conversations in just the day to day care of that little ray o sunshine. The drama, the lies, the yelling, the thieving, the using of everyone around her, I thought during this saga how awful I would feel if that was my kid who had never been dealt with and lined out to be a part of anything worth while, and when that kid is, it was a murder trial? IMO, CA brought home the bacon, but liked to be gone from home. She loved the sympathy for sticking it out w geo. The more OCA spent, the more CA was gone but it was to control OCA, because she expected OCA to be home w Caylee. Geo couldn't say much..imo- without being castrated for his spending sprees. I think that OCA is probably the one who gave him the idea of online gamblimg knowing where it would lead. What OCA took from CA could have been her own place! She could have had an apartment! Everytime I have had even a smidgen of sympathy for CA or geo, out it goes. Just when I thought that nothing would surprise me about any of them, bam! I just wish CA would stop trying to make me beleive her pathetic excuses. : /

sorry for the blathering post above! My moldy mobile didn't let me edit! My one question here, do you think CA was ever asked about the checks OCA wrote? My bank would never let that happen. No way. I had to have a sig card and I have to set another person on my acct in person.

:razz:
I have to say I never realized just how much Casey stole during March 2008. Was she dragging Caylee along on all these shopping sprees? Takes a pair to keep it up for as long as she did. It obviously fed her inner demons. Without it...when she got cut off...the evil surfaced.

I'm sure theres someone here thats going to know what I'm talking about. When my kids were little and I'd be driving down the road, had given fair warnings to stop fighting. All of a sudden the emergency brakes would come on, my foot slamming on the brakes. The 3 kids would all hit the back of my seat at the same time...God I miss those days..:razz:

I think that's what it must have felt like for FCA. I can't imagine how many push up bras she ended up with, I mean I like shopping as much as the next person but ..come on...what in Gods name was she buying!.....:deal:

:waitasec:

I'm sorry beach...I'm probably a guilty one...Honestly, sometimes I forget where I'm at and after I post I have to go up top to see where I am...I'll be good from now on...

Didn't the article say no one from the Anthony camp was going to get paid for it? Do we believe that? I sort of do...

Since money seems to be very important to Cindy in a weird kind of way (and I say that because OCA seems to have "taken" thousands from CA's account without so much as a peep or that CA will admit to, but now is feels she is eligible to live on donations as an executive) I imagine CA feels that OCA does owe her a lot of money and I imagine she wants it back.

Sorry about the long twisted sentence...:banghead:

CA does want that money back as long as someone else is paying through a foundation set up under Caylee's name. jmo

sorry for the blathering post above! My moldy mobile didn't let me edit! My one question here, do you think CA was ever asked about the checks OCA wrote? My bank would never let that happen. No way. I had to have a sig card and I have to set another person on my acct in person.

I think if CA complained to the bank they would have wanted her to agree to testify if they filed charges against KC. I don't know how many times the bank "reimbursed" CA for checks KC wrote but they should have insisted the first time CA complained or refused to reimburse her for the stolen money. We do know KC stole from her mother's account and from her grandparents account and nothing was ever done. Then she went on to steal from Amy's account. Had the bank had her name on file would she had gotten away with as much as she did??? jmo

CA does want that money back as long as someone else is paying through a foundation set up under Caylee's name. jmo

Oh I'll bet that if she hears that OCA has a big windfall from an interview or mag article that she'd be the first one knocking at the door with her hand out..and copies of the cheques of monies OCA took from her account...

Did the state ever explain why they couldn't bring in the transactions and possible fake second bank account as a motive? Maybe Cindy refused to admit that she didn't create the second account if Casey was the one who did it. Maybe Cindy refused to admit just how much was stolen. Wouldn't suprise me one bit. The funds being cut off and the chloroform searches beginning a few days later is very telling. How JB can say that the girl had no parental support is amazing. She still has it with them both blaming someone else for drugging Caylee and/or helping to hide the body.

I think if CA complained to the bank they would have wanted her to agree to testify if they filed charges against KC. I don't know how many times the bank "reimbursed" CA for checks KC wrote but they should have insisted the first time CA complained or refused to reimburse her for the stolen money. We do know KC stole from her mother's account and from her grandparents account and nothing was ever done. Then she went on to steal from Amy's account. Had the bank had her name on file would she had gotten away with as much as she did??? jmo

Does CA's BOA show she received reimbursement? If so this is fraud, isn't it? Would be a great scam if you could get away with it. Your daughter goes in and writes checks on your acct. and then you claim the money was stolen and the bank reimburses you for the money. I doubt the bank would reimburse her without proof the person writing the checks wasn't FCA. CA wasn't going to press charges because she WOULD have to bring some action against her daughter...just guessing, I've never been in that situation before, only credit card purchases and no one ever asked me to get involved with the person who used my card. It was in another state, they bought a TV.

CA threatened to never talk to her Mom again if she pressed charges against her grandaughter...but Dear Amy...she put the brakes on real fast. I bet she was spittin nails when she thought back about FCA telling her she must have been "sleep walking" and hid her vacation stash...I wonder if Amy believed FCA..:waitasec:
I know if someone tried to put that over on me I would have started watching them..I have never sleep walked in my life so I know that would have been a lie!....Good Morning!...:seeya:

Peazzzer,
I'm shootin from the hip this morning so if someone has brought this up already...just slap me....:floorlaugh:

Brings up an interesting question from me...Was FCA "stealing"...OR...Did CA have FCA on her account?
Are we assuming that FCA was stealing or did CA add FCA to her checking acct. as an authorized person? I'm sure someone has checked this info somewhere in the thread unless it wouldn't be shown on her statements.

If CA did authorize FCA on her checking acct. then this information couldn't be used in a criminal case nor any charges be brought against FCA for stealing...because she wasn't! I can very well see CA doing this, giving FCA free range to her money, anything to keep her baby at home and I don't mean FCA...I mean Caylee. Could be that's why FCA was so angry, nostrils flaring and fists pumps a pumpin...just guessing...Could be that's why CA said FCA stole a little money from her. Now I need to go do some sleuthing to find the answer to my own questions...Again, if this question has already been addressed...just....slap me!
If CA did authorize FCA to write checks off her acct. then would that make it easier for FCA to start a new acct. in CA's name? I'm full of questions this morning or full of something else...usually the later...:floorlaugh:

I am hoping that the BOA / check stealing is one area that Jeff Aston's book goes into detail on. There is more to the story here and I want to know everything.

Regarding the two incidents where CA & SP advised their banks of FCA's unauthorized charges - I don't think the banks were out any money in the end, wouldn't BOA simply reverse the payments to FCA's cell company and return the funds to their respective accounts? The one who lost money was the Cell company. And then, didn't Lee end up paying FCA's bill so the cell phone service would stay on (it was shut off on around July 17/18 I believe)?

I think that SP told the bank manager to do what they had to do to FCA, but I guess that Caylee's situation took presedent over FCA's fraud.

Did the state ever explain why they couldn't bring in the transactions and possible fake second bank account as a motive? Maybe Cindy refused to admit that she didn't create the second account if Casey was the one who did it. Maybe Cindy refused to admit just how much was stolen. Wouldn't suprise me one bit. The funds being cut off and the chloroform searches beginning a few days later is very telling. How JB can say that the girl had no parental support is amazing. She still has it with them both blaming someone else for drugging Caylee and/or helping to hide the body.

bm
I think so too.

If she wanted to find her, she would have parked her car away from the house and waited at the house; KC was coming by almost daily and Cindy told Brittany who lived down the "lane" that KC was coming to the house and stealing food and money. She did not want to "rock the baby boat" so she let it go. TALK ABOUT IF ONLY I .....
In the end, the jury disliked Ashton and I bet they disliked Drane-Burdick - they ignored the almost perfect case they put on. They just did not like th eprosecution.

KC's description of the nanny was just another lie - She looked in fusion because she knew they had pictures of her in fusion. She changed her story to Blanchard Park because Melich said they found no pictures of her at Sawgrass (in reality they never checked the cameras). But KC did not know that and she fell right into their trap and changed her story.

If FCA was an authorized person on CA's BOA then this just adds more evidence to support the theory that CA knew FCA wasn't working. CA had so many opportunitys to find FCA during those 31 days..so many obvious avenues she could have taken. This to me might tell us that CA did just think FCA was hiding Caylee from her out of spite...no maybe about it FCA..You ARE a spiteful *****... :cooler:

Does CA's BOA show she received reimbursement? If so this is fraud, isn't it? Would be a great scam if you could get away with it. Your daughter goes in and writes checks on your acct. and then you claim the money was stolen and the bank reimburses you for the money. I doubt the bank would reimburse her without proof the person writing the checks wasn't FCA. CA wasn't going to press charges because she WOULD have to bring some action against her daughter...just guessing, I've never been in that situation before, only credit card purchases and no one ever asked me to get involved with the person who used my card. It was in another state, they bought a TV.

CA threatened to never talk to her Mom again if she pressed charges against her grandaughter...but Dear Amy...she put the brakes on real fast. I bet she was spittin nails when she thought back about FCA telling her she must have been "sleep walking" and hid her vacation stash...I wonder if Amy believed FCA..:waitasec:
I know if someone tried to put that over on me I would have started watching them..I have never sleep walked in my life so I know that would have been a lie!....Good Morning!...:seeya:

I believe on the statements from discovery show the bank put money back on the AT&T bills but I'm not 100% sure. I think it was the bank as it shows a withdrawal and then it being put back in.

Okay, I just went back and checked her checking account and I do not see any reimbursement so it is either a rumor or we heard about through another source. What I did see, though, was CA's BOA credit card that was run up to $5,000 in purchases and before CA discovered it, the balance was over to $8,000 with late charges and credit charges. There is no way they would have ever survived her living with them without doing something with her. jmo

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010
Page 172

June 16, 2008, purchase made at Walmart for $178.48. What was the date that computer guy said he saw Casey at Walmart with Caylee? Was it the 16th or 14th?

On Monday June 16th, Someone went to the new Super Walmart #3782 on S Goldenrod store, that store is close to the Anthony home
too bad there is no time stamp...

Cindy did state on Mondays she goes in to work early and gets home late around 7pm due to staff meetings...what is the chance, after being Off work for 2 days she goes shopping on a Monday night after a long day at work.

The Target checks - the ID#s (assuming it is a FL driver's license #) written at the top of each check were all written in by Casey, imo. Every single one of them looks identical and they all match Casey's handwriting. They is no way that girl went to Target THAT many times over a 3 mo. period and got the same cashier everytime that just happens to have handwriting that looks like her own. :innocent:

This girl knew what she was doing when it comes to check fraud. She had this "work" down pat.

Link Starting at pdf pg. 148.

bbm
I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member