Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief!! After reading that blog, I am :floorlaugh:. So ready and willing to buy into this garbage, they are. I hope for the author of this blog that Cindy explains one thing in her bombshell book of truths. If George secured the body and dumped it, why was Casey sneaking back to the house, backing her car up into the garage, borrowing a shovel?

:floorlaugh:

Talk about DUPE licity.

I don't know. Maybe KC's target was really the dogs all along and Caylee laid down on their dog blanket and died from the chloroform and KC was so mad she snuck back into the house to finish the dogs off but they were too smart for her. I mean this is what I would think you might hear from the A's if you were to ask them that question.

Apparently from what one of the jurors stated they were fighting over her guilt or innocence in the deliberation room and had to be calmed down by the foreman. That tells me there were some serious questions that those jurors had and they were never explored properly. Just another dysfunction family....nothing to see here folks so just move along. Could be that was their attitude.

We can see pretty much what happened but it took us more than 6 hours to get there. They never really deliberated. I don't see any of them writing any books because the only thing they seem to remember is the opening statement of defense. They don't seem to remember the judge saying they could not use anything that was not proven in court testimony.

Maybe the court should provide a video for jurors to watch prior to being picked to serve on a jury which tells you exactly what is expected of you. Also how many of the jurors watched 48 hours with the mock jury and never mentioned it. I think the mock jury was given the opening statement from defense to consider and that is why they all jumped up so fast when asked if she was not guilty. jmo

I imagine ICA thinks this defense team members are her new found friends. God knows they all behaved as such. The rubbing and hugging her were nauseating. Maybe kc will get a job in Baez's firm and he will have somebody train her as a paralegal. It would not work. ICA is a borderline and will split employees. She can only hold up the chameleon act for a short time. When she is unable to continue the act, she moves on out of fear of people finding out she is a fraud.

I don't see this ending well. However, I have been wrong about every prediction in this case along the way. I didn't think there would be a defense and never ever did I think she would be acquitted. The stars sure lined up in her favor. Don't they always?

With this particular type of person...their luck doesn't go on forever. It comes to a screeching halt. God works in mysterious ways.

I'm still scratching my head at ICA walking with dead pets in her hands to Suburban Drive. Hasn't anyone found this is very odd behvior for a little princess? Why would cindy and george allow that? In fact I'm shocked with all the dead pets they had. IIRC even the Yorkie puppies are now dead. WTH? So they buried their pets in the back yard and then casey would take more dead pets to Suburban. FGS!

Cindy wanders why the grass doesn't grow?...LOL check out all the animal decomp in the soil! I know you are not supposed to bury pets in your backyard. This is not the 1800's. We now have underground water sources and this stuff leaches into the water. Oil is not allowed to be dumped either. They should know that. The Anthonys are a weird bunch~

I want to add that i personally dont think GA had anything to do with Caylees death. Nor do I believe the family was involved in some big conspiracy with the DT to get her off. I think alot of what we see with the A's is just their dysfunction and Cindys enabling. George and Cindy deserve each other. to me, they are both martyrs who blame everyone else for everything.

I don't believe GA had anything to do with Caylee's death either, and I don't believe in some "big conspiracy with the DT."

I DO believe the A's were in collusion with her DT and there is a fine thread in here discussing that. Perhaps it is a matter of semantics, but I believe it is unfair to refer to that collusion as a big conspiracy, as it is discrediting those of us who do believe it. Just MO.

I imagine ICA thinks this defense team members are her new found friends. God knows they all behaved as such. The rubbing and hugging her were nauseating. Maybe kc will get a job in Baez's firm and he will have somebody train her as a paralegal. It would not work. ICA is a borderline and will split employees. She can only hold up the chameleon act for a short time. When she is unable to continue the act, she moves on out of fear of people finding out she is a fraud.

I don't see this ending well. However, I have been wrong about every prediction in this case along the way. I didn't think there would be a defense and never ever did I think she would be acquitted. The stars sure lined up in her favor. Don't they always?

With this particular type of person...their luck doesn't go on forever. It comes to a screeching halt. God works in mysterious ways.

Does anyone think that this cousin is not doing the A's any favors by broadcasting they're coming to town and that they're not secluded on a ranch somewhere but in a hotel where they would be highly visible. While she sounds sincere over the radio what she is saying just does not make sense for someone who wants to get out of town to hide their daughter. Too bad KC missed the space shuttle and I don't even think that will be far enough.

KC has lost all her friends, apparently most of her extended family will not trust her, she has no money, no property and no chance of gainful employment. I don't think she is lucky. Also I think defense now has a new problem on their hands that is worse than the old one.....KC is free and expects them to take care of her. Maybe there is justice. jmo

Why would cousin Dana speak out publically about family plans and conference calls? Did CA's side of the fam instruct, now you call your local radio station tomorrow and say that what the defense claimed in court is true? Who cares? People don't know this person from Adam. She said the proof was offered to and from CA's side of the family last night during the conference call yet she doesn't tell us what that proof is. Proof is different than being convinced of something. That's why the PT lost - no actual proof that KC was the last one watching over Caylee - only GA's word against KC's and it became obvious that they are both liars.

Plus, what benefit is it to KC to have made public where she may be headed next? Makes no sense to me to go public with that info. When KC is released I would think they would want to avoid having the public know where she is headed. :waitasec: I have a suggestion though - Sedona without CA. :innocent:

Dana's revelation (whatever that is) makes little sense to me. :twocents:

Somehow I just don't see Cindy allowing that to happen. Cindy is your true 'terrier with a T-bone'. I am awaiting her interviews over the next few weeks, and anticipate a dramatic change CA's demeanor.

If jealousy (Cindy's own word) over Caylee came in the middle of the symbiosis between Cindy and Casey, can you imagine what Casey's newfound fame, freedom, and fortune will do to the tenuous relationship between mother and daughter? One of them will end up dead. If "jealousy" took Caylee away, Casey's star status will most likely prove to be too much competition for Cindy. One of them will end up dead. jmo

I didn't have time to read all the posts, my apologies.. but I hope this cousin isn't getting all her info from Casey. I'd have to ask how many 'stories' she is planning on writing because I'm sure there may be many versions of said book as Casey 'changes her mind' quite often!

Possible Title Examples:

The Casey Anthony Story Book 1 Version 1
The Casey Anthony Story Book 1 Version 2
The Casey Anthony Story Revised Edition
The Casey Anthony Story - The Truth Lies Here
..etc..

Or to borrow from Jeff Ashton "The Casey Anthony Story - NEW and Updraded: Version 3.0"

Has anyone actually confirmed who this "cousin" is and how she has so much supposed info. I'm having a heck of a time believing her (well, actually, I don't believe her at this point). She's awfully talkative for someone who who's never been heard of before.

It's not that I don't believe her, it's just that she's not saying much. Plus her outing KC's possible location doesn't make any sense.

I know some are buying into this but I dont believe a word of it. GA isnt my favorite person yeck either is Cindy but I dont believe either of them even seen Caylee body. Did they probably know at one time that she was no longer alive probably but I dont believe either of them help hide the body. Lets maybe take in mind that GA didnt fall on the sword for ICA and now ICA is gonna make sure he is thrown down the river. Makes me wonder if CA is gonna go along with this so she to can get rid of GA. Lets not forget who washed the pants and who gave the wrong hair brush. I say this is all bull. ICA partied like Caylee never excisted thats not a mother who lost a child by accident. Im sorry IMO is all carp.

If jealousy (Cindy's own word) over Caylee came in the middle of the symbiosis between Cindy and Casey, can you imagine what Casey's newfound fame, freedom, and fortune will do to the tenuous relationship between mother and daughter? One of them will end up dead. If "jealousy" took Caylee away, Casey's star status will most likely prove to be too much competition for Cindy. One of them will end up dead. jmo

Oh I can picture CA loving the role of being KC's stage manager.
If there is any hope for 25 year old KC, she needs to seriously consider breaking ties (as far as living with and being under her wing) with her mother.
Now is the time for her to make it or break it and see what happens.

If KC can't make it without her mother, she's done for. Her mother wants to literally keep her under her control along with everything and everybody else.
Heck, my mother who is reasonably sane, still thinks she's my mother (you know what I mean!). No can do.

I don't believe GA had anything to do with Caylee's death either, and I don't believe in some "big conspiracy with the DT."

I DO believe the A's were in collusion with her DT and there is a fine thread in here discussing that. Perhaps it is a matter of semantics, but I believe it is unfair to refer to that collusion as a big conspiracy, as in discrediting those of us who do believe it. Just MO.

Only thing that bothers me is in the beginning of this case CA did not like JB. Did everything to get him away from KC. CA admitted she saw those picture albums leave with KC and guessing that she knew exactly what JB was going to do with them and did not like it. CA tried to get LE to follow her lead, she was sure KC had help, maybe RG did it, and AH, what about her, they were not doing enough to find the nanny.

Somewhere along the line things changed and CA started depending on defense to get information to KC because KC cut them off. CA lost control and did not like it. If you can't beat em...you join em. This is when I think CA switched sides and was fully cooperating with defense to change her story. Once the jailhouse letters were released we learned how JB was manipulating CA and GA by smuggling letters into KC for her to read. CA was working for defense no doubt. Now she is being denied access to her daughter and if this is true she will not be very happy. Had KC been convicted chances are CA would have been permitted to see KC and that would have made CA happy because she gain back her control over KC.

So it should be very interesting in the next few months with KC getting out. KC not going home??? KC giving a deposition for Morgan and Morgan. The saga continues. If KC had been found guilty we'd have nothing to talk about. It would be like beating a dead horse. Now the possibilities are infinite.

Shows getting ready to start, folks. Move along down front and have a seat
. lol

KC is not able to make it on her own. She is a major co-dependent, as is her mother.

Notice that it is Cindy's cousin with " Cindy spin " that is out there trying to affirm George's guilt. Cindy knows that even though Casey is walking, many people don't and won't forget that she murdered Caylee. She has to get a certain percentage of us to buy into the carp she and the Defense team threw at us about how George is the Fault of this Whole Thing! And Casey is innocent in all things......SO Someone Will Buy Her Books of LIES.....Otherwise she can't get rich off Caylee or Casey. :loser:

Wasn't it Cindy and George's Lawyer that put out a statement for the Anthony's, that they didn't believe Casey was innocent? :innocent:

BBM Actually, ML said the Anthony's believed she was Not Guilty, which is not necessarily the same as innocent.

The jury found her to be Not Guilty, again not necessarily because she is innocent, but rather that they deemed there was reasonable doubt.

BBM Actually, ML said the Anthony's believed she was Not Guilty, which is not necessarily the same as innocent.

The jury found her to be Not Guilty, again not necessarily because she is innocent, but rather that they deemed there was reasonable doubt.

Peoplel should have to pass a test to be a juror. Times have changed, yet the same criteria still exists for jurors as it has for a hundred years, at least. These jurors should have been put through a preview first and feedback given as to their reasoning. Reasonalbe doubt needs to be taught...obviously. However, there are some people that will never be able to grasp the concept and they should not be allowed to sit on a jury..

Cindy wanted a divorce from George, it wouldn't surprise me if she threw him under the next bus herself, now, so that she, too, can live the Bella Vita.

It's not that I don't believe her, it's just that she's not saying much. Plus her outing KC's possible location doesn't make any sense.

I do not for one minute believe Casey is planning to go to Houston. If that was said, it was just Cindy trying to make nice with the relatives. My opinion only.

Thanks wasn't enough! I feel the same way. I feel really sorry for this girl. And I pray for her. The thing is maybe none of us got it right and we will probably never know what happened. But, God does. And my God is a forgiving God. I only hope she turns to Him. If she did this and doesn't ask for his forgiveness, He will hold the final Judgement. And as for Caylee, she is in the MOST AWESOME PLACE EVER!

I agree however I still refuse to buy anything that will profit a family who are proven liars. I believe in being a good steward of the resources I've been blessed with. But then, that's just me.

As soon as I started hearing/reading about the possibility that Casey would go to Houston to live with a distant cousin of Cindy's, I immediately thought that Cindy believes that she is still in charge and that Casey will do whatever she is told to do. NOT! It's been patently obvious (to me, at least) from the get-go that Cindy is a major control freak and bully who has always gotten her own way.

While I don't condone what Casey did, there is a part of me that knows that Cindy was overbearing and that Casey wasn't allowed to have an independent thought or to live her own life. Casey needs to be given the freedom that she deserves as an adult woman who is intelligent enough to control her own destiny without Cindy's controlling behaviors.

I listened to Cheney Mason's interview with Jean C. who asked him where Casey would go when she is released from jail. Of course, he wasn't going to divulge such information, so JC asked about whether or not she'd go home to her parents. CM hesitate slightly, then chuckled, and said, "No." I felt that his comment was definite and deliberate. Knowing now that Casey refused to see Cindy when she visited the jail yesterday (?), I think Casey will cut the apron strings and the ties that bind her to the Anthony lies and secrets. jmo

bolded by me - Wonder if Springers Million Dollar Offer to talk might just change that, as it says that the deal is for all 3 of them to appear "together".

Peoplel should have to pass a test to be a juror. Times have changed, yet the same criteria still exists for jurors as it has for a hundred years, at least. These jurors should have been put through a preview first and feedback given as to their reasoning. Reasonalbe doubt needs to be taught...obviously. However, there are some people that will never be able to grasp the concept and they should not be allowed to sit on a jury..

Yes, I like these ideas. A test of reasoning ability and some education given about law as a prerequisite to serve.

If not that, there has to be SOME way to update this system. Things have changes so dramatically in a number of different ways since the previous century.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back