Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not buying this "aunt"s story. Might be the search record falsifier (Laura B) or the Psychic for all we know

I remember when Cindy was on the stand......the subject of Casey's 'bloating' was the subject.
Casey was asked to stand up and face Cindy.
Cindy was asked to stand down from the witness stand.
She did.
Cindy looked at Casey, then without saying a word she used her pointing finger to make a twirl motion and Casey obliged and turned to the side.

I had no idea why that little bit stuck in my head but it did and although it was nothing more than doing what was asked of both of them.....Cindy stepping down and looking at Casey's 'bloat/no bloat' and Casey turning to the side at the mere twirl of a finger in the air...not a word spoken.....solidified just how enmeshed these two people are.....just how co-dependent they are.

Or scripted.

wait, why would Cindy wait til after the verdict to have a family conference call saying that the defense's opening statements were 100% correct?

Does this mean CA has been communicating with KC? And why would this woman tell this story to a Houston Radio Show unless CA wanted her to.

About an hour ago I noticed HLN had a subtitle on that said that KC refused a video visit from CA.
I'm reading here so I haven't actually heard this reported.

Maybe Baez and Cindy are fighting over casey. casey will side w/Baez, for he can get her money where her mother does not have power. So off to Baez, she goes. He is in total control of her right now. I bet cindy is fuming.

Baez and casey are also two peas in a pod. Their greed and narcissim are obvious. The problem gets messier for he is a male. casey will use seduction to control him...and he will be like a puppy around her.

I think you're right. He was able to provide her with over $200,000 with a promise of more to come. So much more than her mother would let KC steal. Have to wonder if JB's plan was to keep her in jail because KC was more valuable to him there and the game plan was always the opening statement. If JB lost the case, he was prepared to move on. Interestingly his first move after the verdict was to fly to NYC and sign with William Morris Agency. Normal attorney's just return to their office and work on their existing cases.

We have not heard the last of this I am sure. Sounds like some sneaky things were going on behind the scenes. If KC were ever to break her relationship with JB my guess is it will all come out, or at least a version of the truth. lol jmo

Mothers such as this do it all the time. She and kc are enmeshed....meaning they love, hate each other, and also love, hate togeither. They are very co-dependent on each other. They reflect and feed all kinds of feelings to each other. They feed off each other.

Any man coming in to break this up is going to challanged. No man would ever be good enough or able to break this twisted relationship. ICA would do the same thing to her mom...which she has. She has been wanting George out of that house, like, forever.

KC must have learned this dance from CA though considering KC is 25 years younger than CA. :twocents:

Or scripted.

I thought the same thing. It's as if JB was saying, "Well, she's not bloated now." This would be aluding to the fact that KC was cycling. But how would CA know? But yet CA went along with it as if she was prepared to testify her daughter was not bloated now. It's almost as if the three of them knew what the point was of KC standing up without mentioning it. Maybe CA is psychic. Did she have "Teddy" with her? jmo

If casey rec'd $200,000 from ABC, what did cindy receive?

I imagine ICA thinks this defense team members are her new found friends. God knows they all behaved as such. The rubbing and hugging her were nauseating. Maybe kc will get a job in Baez's firm and he will have somebody train her as a paralegal. It would not work. ICA is a borderline and will split employees. She can only hold up the chameleon act for a short time. When she is unable to continue the act, she moves on out of fear of people finding out she is a fraud.

I don't see this ending well. However, I have been wrong about every prediction in this case along the way. I didn't think there would be a defense and never ever did I think she would be acquitted. The stars sure lined up in her favor. Don't they always?

With this particular type of person...their luck doesn't go on forever. It comes to a screeching halt. God works in mysterious ways.

Thank you. I too think both ICA and CA have BPD --Borderline Personality Disorder....and since I do not believe ICA was molested by ANYONE, I have to admit I have wondered if CA was herself abused sexually as a child. I only wonder this because in my experience in the BPD world, there usually is this type of abuse, somewhere--either at the end (middle if more than 2 generations) or the beginning of the chain. I think sociopathy comes into play for BOTH ICA and CA but only as part of the BPD spectrum, to include histrionic and narcissistic elements in varying degrees.

Absolutely, ICA will create a maelstrom WHEREVER she lands.

The only true thing I got out of that article is "Casey killed her".

THANK YOU.

That blew my mind and people are not really talking about that aspect of this
'story' that is supposed to be the truth from the Anthony family. I thought they were supposed to be backing the DT's Opening statement. But that was a 'tragic accident.' And in this new story, put forth by the 2nd cousin, CASEY KILLED CAYLEE.

THANK YOU.

That blew my mind and people are not really talking about that aspect of this
'story' that is supposed to be the truth from the Anthony family. I thought they were supposed to be backing the DT's Opening statement. But that was a 'tragic accident.' And in this new story, put forth by the 2nd cousin, CASEY KILLED CAYLEE.

Claims the DT was right but in the next breath states she killed her. Last I heard an accidental drowning wasn't the same as murder.

Claims the DT was right but in the next breath states she killed her. Last I heard an accidental drowning wasn't the same as murder.

In order for GA to be an accessory to a crime there had to have been a murder. So what does this statement mean. KC can't be retried so is she going to admit she killed Caylee and GA was an accessory to murder and should be tried as well. I would not put it past her. jmo

I remember when Cindy was on the stand......the subject of Casey's 'bloating' was the subject.
Casey was asked to stand up and face Cindy.
Cindy was asked to stand down from the witness stand.
She did.
Cindy looked at Casey, then without saying a word she used her pointing finger to make a twirl motion and Casey obliged and turned to the side.

I had no idea why that little bit stuck in my head but it did and although it was nothing more than doing what was asked of both of them.....Cindy stepping down and looking at Casey's 'bloat/no bloat' and Casey turning to the side at the mere twirl of a finger in the air...not a word spoken.....solidified just how enmeshed these two people are.....just how co-dependent they are.

I agree. This part of the trial sticks out in my mind as the one thing that was interesting for me to explore. I actually fell for it. I actually gave it a thought that cindy had cut the tie. When cindy responded, "She's not as biga s she was", I was caught between LMAO and shock. I was wondering why she didn't say, "She is always beautiful in my eyes". Casey was fuming and would have reached out and choked her if she could. That remark cut deep. LMAO.

Within a few days, cindy does a turn-a-round, and perjures herself to gain casey's affection back. What a scene it was! I suspect cindy communicated w/Baez and had a change of heart.

Cindy and casey had a push me pull me moment. You may see this clearly if any of you watched the "Cake" video w/Caylee caught in the middle. Excellent observation of the relationship.

What is also interesting is why George and Lee hang around. What is the pay-off? There has to be a big one for them to remain tightly held by these women. I would say addicted to drama and have but, my goodness, it raises to a level way beyond what an average addict would endure. Is there drug or alcohol abuse going on in this family? If not, they may consider starting up.

Maybe Baez and Cindy are fighting over casey. casey will side w/Baez, for he can get her money where her mother does not have power. So off to Baez, she goes. He is in total control of her right now. I bet cindy is fuming.

Baez and casey are also two peas in a pod. Their greed and narcissim are obvious. The problem gets messier for he is a male. casey will use seduction to control him...and he will be like a puppy around her.

There was never a doubt in my mind that the day-long meetings that Jose and Casey were having in his office while she was out on bail weren't spent "working on her case". Maybe working ;) but not necessarily on Casey's defense. At the very least, if Jose Baez has/had an inappropriate relationship with his attractive, young female client, he could be in big trouble. Casey might just want to warn JB not to mess with the Anthonys, because they always win. jmo

TRUE. And Casey will separate him from his family and his new baby as things play out.

I would love to know what Mrs. Jose thinks of those displays in the court yesterday when Casey just about kissed Jose. The leaning in closely, touching his face, batting the eyelashes, flirting, sitting shoulder-to-shoulder. If I saw my husband acting that way with another woman, my first thought would be they're having an affair.

BBM

I think she already has!

The only way KC can get any money is through another source, much like OJ. CA could do that for her but Baez is much more devious and will get the deed done. Helping himself also.

....and now ABC has paid Baez for the Barbara WaWa. Will this ever stop? He did not do a good job. He decieved, deflected and hit way below the belt. He was a disgrace to the legal profession, so was Mason. The media is being kind and treating him like a "warrior" and "winner" and "hero". I refused to buy into it and am disgusted by it. They are paying these buf#$ns. They got lucky and had a jury consultant to pick out these jurors.

The State honestly believed that anyone would be able to see this case as easy That one juror who wouldn't "Judge" was just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe if she had been dismissed, another person with logic would have replaced her. This is one glaring mistake made by HHP.

A mother who doesn't report her own child missing but parties instead for 31 days is a slam dunk. Unfortunately, they didn't count on the panel lying about their true feelings and being able to look at the evidence. Instead they got a bunch of people that were emotionally driven and totally against harsh punishment.

I will continue to wish kc and her gang of kingpins will crash and burn in a short amount of time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back