Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. This part of the trial sticks out in my mind as the one thing that was interesting for me to explore. I actually fell for it. I actually gave it a thought that cindy had cut the tie. When cindy responded, "She's not as biga s she was", I was caught between LMAO and shock. I was wondering why she didn't say, "She is always beautiful in my eyes". Casey was fuming and would have reached out and choked her if she could. That remark cut deep. LMAO.

Within a few days, cindy does a turn-a-round, and perjures herself to gain casey's affection back. What a scene it was! I suspect cindy communicated w/Baez and had a change of heart.

Cindy and casey had a push me pull me moment. You may see this clearly if any of you watched the "Cake" video w/Caylee caught in the middle. Excellent observation of the relationship.

What is also interesting is why George and Lee hang around. What is the pay-off? There has to be a big one for them to remain tightly held by these women. I would say addicted to drama and have but, my goodness, it raises to a level way beyond what an average addict would endure. Is there drug or alcohol abuse going on in this family? If not, they may consider starting up.

I think this family isolated themselves from their mainstream community early on. CA kept contact with her parents but it did not seem as though the A's had many friends. CA telling KC she did not want one of KC's friends in the home because she was hispanic (if this is true) would isolate them more. Lee's out on his own and is struggling but appears on the right track with occasional contact with his parents which is normal for 20 somethings. KC seemed to be held there within that household because of Caylee. She could not break away easily as Lee did. I think KC resented Lee for his ability to just "move out" and this may be why KC targeted him. GA also moved out for awhile. KC was told by her mother she needed to stay in the household and tried to ruin every relationship KC had. This is why KC kept her friends secret why she had to come up with the nanny. It was the excuse she needed to stay away from home overnight. Caylee was holding KC back from the "beautiful life" KC felt she deserved. That is motive. This is what I believe the psychological exams showed and that is why defense did not want the experts to testify. That is why JB stopped one of the experts testimony in mid-stream because JA knows what the motive was and I'm sure he asked that vital question.

Problem is for the very reason the jury found her innocent was the very motive for killing her daughter. She could not get away from an over processive mother. jmo

:seeya: nope...it was $200,000. She owed the IRS $60,000. They take 30% off this kind of income. Interest in mounting..

I think CA and GA received the $20,000 to which Tulessa was referring.

SB, I bet that is smoke and mirrors, to throw us off. I think ICA is going to Hopes spring drive.

Bumping my own quote to say uh huh!! Ya can't fool a WSer! :D
@issueswithjvm
Jane Velez-Mitchell Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est

:seeya: nope...it was $200,000. She owed the IRS $60,000. They take 30% off this kind of income. Interest in mounting..

That was Baez and ICA. GA and CA received $20,000. :)

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn she is already out.... I think we have all been duped in reference to everything ....JMHO

Bumping my own quote to say uh huh!! Ya can't fool a WSer! :D
@issueswithjvm
Jane Velez-Mitchell Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est

I always thought she would go to Hopespring too. However, she may enjoy a sometime at the Ritz. That way they could visit. I think Baez would like to give her that, ya know, for all her suffering.

I always thought she would go to Hopespring too. However, she may enjoy a sometime at the Ritz. That way they could visit. I think Baez would like to give her that, ya know, for all her suffering.

Agreed. I am banking that the entire family is there. :)

ETA sarcasm. :D

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn she is already out.... I think we have all been duped in reference to everything ....JMHO

yeah...she could be bathing in a whirlpool, getting for a massage.:banghead:

I agree. This part of the trial sticks out in my mind as the one thing that was interesting for me to explore. I actually fell for it. I actually gave it a thought that cindy had cut the tie. When cindy responded, "She's not as big as she was", I was caught between LMAO and shock. I was wondering why she didn't say, "She is always beautiful in my eyes". Casey was fuming and would have reached out and choked her if she could. That remark cut deep. LMAO.

Within a few days, cindy does a turn-a-round, and perjures herself to gain casey's affection back. What a scene it was! I suspect cindy communicated w/Baez and had a change of heart.

Cindy and casey had a push me pull me moment. You may see this clearly if any of you watched the "Cake" video w/Caylee caught in the middle. Excellent observation of the relationship.

What is also interesting is why George and Lee hang around. What is the pay-off? There has to be a big one for them to remain tightly held by these women. I would say addicted to drama and have but, my goodness, it raises to a level way beyond what an average addict would endure. Is there drug or alcohol abuse going on in this family? If not, they may consider starting up.

As I watched that little tidbit of the trial, I remembered thinking about whether or not Cindy had always been after Casey about her weight. Cindy wanted her "beautiful" Casey to be perfect in every way, and a weight gain would not be acceptable to Cindy. I wonder if Casey was anorexic or bulimic? Cindy is the epitome of a mother who demands perfection in her daughter at all costs, and this type of mother-daughter relationship can lead to an eating disorder. jmo

wandering, her post wasn't meant to upset you sweetheart. She was speaking from the heart. Though I refuse to buy ICA's book, I respect Trident's curiosity and willingness to forgive. I understand in a way. I went to the SA in my brother's case and asked him not to seek the DP. Out of respect he offered him LWOP, which Berry Hall refused. Now the SA is seeking the DP and says he WILL get it. But you know what? It's no blood on my hands. I gave him more of a chance than he gave my brother and his wife. They were literally ambushed sniper style from this guys second story bedroom window. I forgive him though. He has to live with what he has done, not me. Caylee is in a better place. That's the only way I can deal with this tragedy.
Thanks. I appreciate that, but not all of us feel the same way. I wasn't hoping for the death penalty, I would have been perfectly fine with LWOP. Now I read that the jury was talking about the penalty, when they weren't supposed to consider that in their deliberations of guilt or innocence. This is a horrible miscarriage of justice.

Most of people incarcerated in prison have had nightmare childhoods. They still have to pay for what THEY personally did to their victims. KC is no different than them, imo. Choices are made by adults, and adults should know right from wrong, unless they have some brain disfunction.

With regard to the second-cousin's interview. She states in there that she believes the drowning happened.

I don't know where I heard it, but someone, somewhere said that if Caylee had drowned in that pool, it would have been torn down the next day. I agree. The A's would not want to look out their window every day and see the instrument of their granddaughter's demise.

Having said that, maybe the pool is gone. I don't know.

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

This is the thread I am most interested in THANK YOU.
I am on my way out but I will be back and hope GA is not
getting soft stroked by those whom he conned.
I did not buy any of his chit.If you have been reading from the start you all know that :)
I read the link and essentially I have been saying all of this for over 1.5 years.

I agree. I can see being "forced into" stealing food if you're starving or lying to an abusive spouse to avoid being beaten but saying someone is forced into murdering their child makes no sense at all IMO. None of us are responsible for the choices we make anymore. If we can excuse killing a child then we should just open up the prisons and let everyone go as I'm sure they all have a sad story to tell.
Thank you. I am losing faith in the justice system.:sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back