Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please don't say that. I will need your shoulder come October. :hug:

I'll be praying for all of you. I think this case was an anamoly more than anything. Don't lose your faith. All will be right in the end. So sorry for your losses. Is that their baby? So cute.

I'm so disappointed that a number of people are falling for the 'George did it' excuse. I don't agree, either, that she is a good liar. She's a horrible liar. Maybe it's because I've dealt with a sociopath before. She never fooled me. She's evil, and I will always believe that she killed Caylee herself.

What's the title: "How to make an accidential drowning look like a homocide book for dummies."

This came from Cindy???? Really???? And the cousin bought it, hook, line and sinker.... Wonder if CA will make her buy the book to find out what really happend? Well, I guess we can see the family resemblance here. Let's pray for Texas. jmo

Yes -- Kinda like "If We Did It" redux. Hogwash.

How did this family get so *advertiser censored****-up?

JMHO

I'll be praying for all of you. I think this case was an anamoly more than anything. Don't lose your faith. All will be right in the end. So sorry for your losses. Is that their baby? So cute.

Thank you Nova, that was his first baby. His wife had complications after the birth so he gave the primary care the first month. She had 2 children by her 1st marriage and he treated them just like they were his own. They had 6 total and he was the best dad I had ever seen. Ryan, her son from her 1st marriage had to go live with his dad after the shooting and to this day, he still wants Alan back. I am so proud of the man he was.

I'm so disappointed that a number of people are falling for the 'George did it' excuse. I don't agree, either, that she is a good liar. She's a horrible liar. Maybe it's because I've dealt with a sociopath before. She never fooled me. She's evil, and I will always believe that she killed Caylee herself.

Agree 100%. :(

Can you give me a link as to the time frame Casey's nervous breakdown occurred? I've been thinking along these lines myself, but not sure the time line you speak of is in line with my thoughts. TIA

lol, according to the second cousin of the twice removed, Casey's "breakdown" happened THE day of the downing..and IF we believe the DT, that was June 16TH....so, it broke her all the way to Blockbuster with Tony......:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

She lied on the stand to get her daughter out of a jam, why wouldn't she lie in this so-called book so that the public will leave her poor little daughter alone? Seems to me the conference call was a tad bit too soon......IF true, announcements of this just may bring the perjury charges to light???? Can someone say "Let the prosecution know"????

Can you see Casey getting out & G&C going to jail...lol I thought it was amusing that CA went to see her today & she wouldn't see her....lie again for her Cindy!!

Would you, or someone else if you don't want to, start a thread with a poll to see if any WSers would buy a book or watch a made for TV movie?

I, myself, would ONLY buy a book written by LDB or JA, or Yuri Melich. They could give us insight that we could get no other way. I don't feel I could trust anyone connected to the Anthony's to tell the truth.

Hear, hear -- you are so right -- this whole thing just gets sicker and sicker. What a gene pool....

But I do agree that a book by LDB, JA or YM would be a good read.

In other family situations where there is a murder by a family member, some opposing family members sue for Wrongful Death to ensure that no profits, royalties, insurance, or any kind of $$ profit can be gained by another family member -- but in this case, there is no such party to bring suit.
icon8.gif

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars. :D :D Consider mine marked! :D

So am I! You can look at that evil girl in the face & see that 3 years behind bars didn't change her at all....it just extended the good life! Sure Cindy's gonna believe that, she's co-dependent on Casey...she HAS to have those lies! And, Casey gets what she's wanted all along & that's George Anthony GONE!!!!!!!!! Anyone who thinks this mess is true haven't learned a dammn thing these last 3 years either! Get whatcha deserve & karma is a big one..........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

One other thing------did anyone EVER ask this "second cousin" Dana what exactly this so-called "PROOF" was that they received during this conference call? I'm very interested in that answer! This second cousin says she listens to krbe all the time, maybe I'll make a phone call to them or send an email......tell me the proof Dana if you want me to even consider anything that comes out of THAT side of the family!

You know the only ones that have NOT gone on the blogs or TV or radio? The Anthony side of the family....I could be wrong but that I know of....if I'm wrong, I apologize!

Also, after hearing Juror #3 saying on TV last night that the state didn't prove a MOTIVE & that's why they let her go..............hey lady, funny thing, THEY DON'T HAVE TO & if you'd have read the rules instead of running out of there.....you'd know this & not make yourself look...well, lets just say, "less bright".

I don't mean to sound flippant but....

Whatever evidence it is they better have video proof cause it appears Florida juries aren't falling for it.

With regard to the second-cousin's interview. She states in there that she believes the drowning happened.

I don't know where I heard it, but someone, somewhere said that if Caylee had drowned in that pool, it would have been torn down the next day. I agree. The A's would not want to look out their window every day and see the instrument of their granddaughter's demise.

Having said that, maybe the pool is gone. I don't know.

On the drowning... I never believed any of that, because if Caylee had drowned, accident or otherwise, the ME could have verified the cause of death. That would have been the end of the investigation and the beginning of much sympathy. The accidental death of a child is not a crime. But, that the authorities were not notified, points to a cover up.

Why, no 911 call? Something about Caylee 's body would have indicated a non-accidental death. So, the plan to hide the body was next. The kidnapping story to cover the disappearance, after that. Then more and more lies...

IMO the cousin is helping CA increase the market value for her story.

In order for GA to be an accessory to a crime there had to have been a murder. So what does this statement mean. KC can't be retried so is she going to admit she killed Caylee and GA was an accessory to murder and should be tried as well. I would not put it past her. jmo

I agree. And MAYBE this is why Baez is having Casey put in a 'SAFE PLACE' when she is released. I think they want her safely away from the cameras and the microphones so she does not say rogue stuff like that. I think Baez would be upset if she started telling the world she was guilty of murder all along.

So I HOPE this book is widely publicized. LOL

Hey everyone, CASEY KILLED CAYLEE, according to Cindy and her family back home.

re Casey looking drugged, she did have some medication charges taken out of her jail account, as i recall from one of the other sites

Thank you Nova, that was his first baby. His wife had complications after the birth so he gave the primary care the first month. She had 2 children by her 1st marriage and he treated them just like they were his own. They had 6 total and he was the best dad I had ever seen. Ryan, her son from her 1st marriage had to go live with his dad after the shooting and to this day, he still wants Alan back. I am so proud of the man he was.

Tulessa, will this trial be televised???

One other thing------did anyone EVER ask this "second cousin" Dana what exactly this so-called "PROOF" was that they received during this conference call? I'm very interested in that answer! This second cousin says she listens to krbe all the time, maybe I'll make a phone call to them or send an email......tell me the proof Dana if you want me to even consider anything that comes out of THAT side of the family!

You know the only ones that have NOT gone on the blogs or TV or radio? The Anthony side of the family....I could be wrong but that I know of....if I'm wrong, I apologize!

Also, after hearing Juror #3 saying on TV last night that the state didn't prove a MOTIVE & that's why they let her go..............hey lady, funny thing, THEY DON'T HAVE TO & if you'd have read the rules instead of running out of there.....you'd know this & not make yourself look...well, lets just say, "less bright".

Was she the one with the "hot" ABC tickets to Disney? There's your reason.

I think this whole cousin thing is a load of bull. How in the world is the OS verified in a phone call? I don't see CA admitting this to anyone. I believe Tracy M. when she says she heard GA yelling at ICA and asking her where Caylee was. Also Tim Mller said that GA's friend told him that GA was trying to get the truth out of ICA, that she had the answers and she wasn't talking.

MOO

I agree. This lady sounds like a local Houston **** that just wanted to get in on the story. Has there been any confirmation that CA has any relatives in TX?

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars. :D :D Consider mine marked! :D

Thanks for that info. You know one of the questions will be was GA involved. If she says yes, that means GA knew ZG had nothing to do with it and guess what, another name for the lawsuit...and there goes their insurance policy. If KC says no it means her attorney lied in his opening statement. I thought attorneys were not permitted to state something before the jury that they knew was false. So would that be fraud on the court.

It just gets better and better. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back