Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for that info. You know one of the questions will be was GA involved. If she says yes, that means GA knew ZG had nothing to do with it and guess what, another name for the lawsuit...and there goes their insurance policy. If KC says no it means her attorney lied in his opening statement. I thought attorneys were not permitted to state something before the jury that they knew was false. So would that be fraud on the court.

It just gets better and better. lol

It wouldn't necessarily mean her attorney lied. It could also mean that she lied to her attorney.

You know, Cuzzin D says they were given proof during a conference call that made the entire family flip their opinion. Why wasn't this proof offered during the trial where a woman is facing a death penalty?

You know, Cuzzin D says they were given proof during a conference call that made the entire family flip their opinion. Why wasn't this proof offered during the trial where a woman is facing a death penalty?

She's lying and just in it for money like the rest of them. Notice this book is being written as FICTION. If it wasn't GA could sue for slander as there is no proof he was ever involved. If however ICA was convicted there would be proof all of a sudden of chloro. They lie for money and I won't give ANY of them one red cent. I hope others join me in that. That is where we all have control.

Thanks for that info. You know one of the questions will be was GA involved. If she says yes, that means GA knew ZG had nothing to do with it and guess what, another name for the lawsuit...and there goes their insurance policy. If KC says no it means her attorney lied in his opening statement. I thought attorneys were not permitted to state something before the jury that they knew was false. So would that be fraud on the court.

It just gets better and better. lol

There is no proof GA was involved so they can't go after him and they won't based on ICA's word alone. I do think both parents really did think there was an outsider involved when all this first went down. And it wouldn't really mean JB lied because this would have been the story ICA told him. She had 3 years to come up with it.

BTW...I do wonder if ICA will eventually throw JB to the wolves and say it was HIS idea in regards to drowning theory and molestation. Lippman the A's attorney strongly infers that on Greta regarding the molestation.

She's lying and just in it for money like the rest of them. Notice this book is being written as FICTION. If it wasn't GA could sue for slander as there is no proof he was ever involved. If however ICA was convicted there would be proof all of a sudden if chloro. They lie for money and I won't give ANY of them one red cent. I hope others join me in that. That is where we all have control.

Not one red cent!
I will however listen to one interview...July 19 and 10AM.

I do think CA, GA and LA were heartbroken over her loss. Too bad her own mother tossed her like trash. And now she's free and wants more babies. I'd bet money she's knocked up again within a year.
Nova: The consensus on many forums is that ICA will become pregnant again.

The mere 'concept' sickens me.

I'd bet $ she's knocked up again within the year. Poor baby.

I think that would depend on whether her mental health treatment is inpatient or out. Maybe she can find a nice Irishman who has not lost his accent yet...

I just realized that the lawyer in Florida we've been dealing with in some matters relating to my late brother in law is MORGAN AND MORGAN, the people representing Zenaida Gonzales! Who knew?! Here's the link:

http://www.forthepeople.com/

BBM
No way - that would be a red flag. sorry but I can not se that pool coming down till now - if it comes down?
Act as if would be GA instructions.
that is why KC was out dancing she was "Acting As If" all is normal.

Interesting, Song...I was saying that if she really drowned, they'd have taken that pool down...but you think not?

MOO

I think the 2 people, man and woman, writing this book is the same person mentioned here: (the woman anyway).

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ok_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder_printer.php

So a FICTION book is supposed to tell the TRUE story? Now I am confused.:confused:

And the part about "experiments" with chloroform?? Is this for real?

One other thing: Is THIS the book they are writing?

ETA: I guess this IS the book...supposed to be published within days of the verdict...

http://www.prlog.org/11557185-author-discovers-why-no-flies-on-caylee-anthony.html

http://www.speakwithoutinterruption...young-female-standing-at-the-rear-of-a-car-2/

You may very well be right, but to me it doesn't sound like these are the people that the cousin is talking about. Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli (both female) are writing a book called 'No Reason To Believe'

The cousin says the authors are a man and a woman. She also says that they have had the "booker" at the court since the beginning. This sounds more like Jim Lichtenstein and George and Cindy to me. :dunno:

bolded by me - Wonder if Springers Million Dollar Offer to talk might just change that, as it says that the deal is for all 3 of them to appear "together".

I hadn't seen your post earlier, but I have heard/read that the offer is already off the table.

The cousin says that the family called with "proof." Then, iirc, she said they made some calls to confirm that "it" was true.

What kind of proof could possibly be conveyed over the phone? Nothing I can think of could fit this criteria. Can any of you all think of anything that could be proven over the phone?

Pfft. . . . I don't know why I'm even taking it this far. If the cousin said that Cindy called and told her anything, that right there, is enough reason for me to give it no more consideration. What was I even thinking?
:doh:​

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

It's more Cindy Anthony Kool-Aid!!!:maddening:

Interesting, Song...I was saying that if she really drowned, they'd have taken that pool down...but you think not?

NOP - I think since they waited 31 days to make a call to 911 many things were about "ACT AS IF" "NO RED FLAGS"

MOO

I think the 2 people, man and woman, writing this book is the same person mentioned here: (the woman anyway).

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ok_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder_printer.php

So a FICTION book is supposed to tell the TRUE story? Now I am confused.:confused:

And the part about "experiments" with chloroform?? Is this for real?

One other thing: Is THIS the book they are writing?

ETA: I guess this IS the book...supposed to be published within days of the verdict...

http://www.prlog.org/11557185-author-discovers-why-no-flies-on-caylee-anthony.html

http://www.speakwithoutinterruption...young-female-standing-at-the-rear-of-a-car-2/
I think the real story is too dark to tell. It can get some people finished.

I would think that GA would have torn that pool right down IF Caylee had drowned in it, but I really don't think Caylee meant all that much when all is said and done to CA and GA. I really don't. I think most of it (the loving grandparent routine) was a big act, and they really are very shallow and don't have normal human emotions. Actions speak louder than words, and IMO they carped all over that baby in court. And I hate them for it.

oh_gal, I would just love to be able to ask the neighbors if they've heard George or Cindy using their pool this year, wouldn't you? heh, heh, heh. . .

I'd think relatives would be very afraid to make up things about cindy or george out of fear of lawsuits. It seems like there is quite a bit going on with various media being used to begin promotions of a book or movie, or both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back