Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's always good to blame the man. It works!!
Nobody wants to accept that a young attractive mother would do something like intentionally murder and dispose of her own child.
It's much more acceptable for people to project the guilt onto George Anthony and think he had something to do with Caylee's demise and/or disposal. Even though there is ZERO evidence of these things.
The history of the court system shows we as a society try to explain away and excuse females from their criminal behavior by blaming the men in their lives like a lover/husband/father etc. This is especially true if they're attractive and look harmless. It's nothing new. KC's defense was smart to make GA out to be shady and sinister.

My comment here is way behind many postings, but from the beginning of this case, I immediately thought of the Susan Smith case in South Carolina where mother Susan was convicted of murdering her and her estranged husband's two young boys (a 14 mo. old, and a 3 yr. old) by leaving them in her car which she let coast into a lake, thereby drowning them. She cooked up quite a kidnapping story, pleaded along with her husband on TV for the kidnappers to return their sons, yadda, yadda, yadda. She had been "carrying on" (as we say here in the South) with -- you guessed it -- another man who had said he didn't want children, etc., etc., etc. So instead of just leaving town with the guy, and deserting her husband & boys, she decided to kill them. Why????

http://bogbuster2.blogspot.com/2008/11/infamous-murders-susan-smith.html

There are many parts of the Anthony situation that echo the Smith case.

It boggles my mind how its so much easier for some to except and find things wrong with GA then it is to believe ICA had anything to do with killing her daughter. JMO I just dont get it.

Not me. I hold ICA 100% accountable in Caylee's death. There was no c/u with GA. This is all on ICA. She killed her and she dumped her. GA became a scapegoat and for good measure she threw in her brother as well. ICA wanted to be the victim. Never going to happen. Caylee is the victim here.

Since we can't start new threads and George is mentioned in the title of this thread, I'll put this here. Have we seen this letter from George to Casey before? It looks to me as if George was aware back in March of 2010 that Casey was going to throw him under the bus.

http://www.***********.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1-66x.jpg

EDIT. Hmmmm.....that site must be blocked for some reason.

Letter is here:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24043180/detail.html

Thanks for posting this pdf. The fact that he keeps saying, "Why also destroy Lee? Why also destroy Mom? Why after all I have done? Why after all the court appearances ? Why? Why?"
is to me VERY suspicious. He does not say, "What you are accusing me of is a total lie, as you know, and completely unethical and I want no part of this lying story. " But NO, he does not, he says, "Why? Why?" as in "Why open up this secret of ours, why?"

Thanks for posting this pdf. The fact that he keeps saying, "Why also destroy Lee? Why also destroy Mom? Why after all I have done? Why after all the court appearances ? Why? Why?"
is to me VERY suspicious. He does not say, "What you are accusing me of is a total lie, as you know, and completely unethical and I want no part of this lying story. " But NO, he does not, he says, "Why? Why?" as in "Why open up this secret of ours, why?"

I sure didn't read it that way.

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't know where else to ask this question.

Does anyone know if George Anthony's friend, Jim Campbell (who stayed in the Anthony home for a while) was ever interviewed by LE or deposed? Or has he ever publicly spoken about his time spent with the Anthonys? Haven't been able to come across this information anywhere.

TIA!

My comment here is way behind many postings, but from the beginning of this case, I immediately thought of the Susan Smith case in South Carolina where mother Susan was convicted of murdering her and her estranged husband's two young boys (a 14 mo. old, and a 3 yr. old) by leaving them in her car which she let coast into a lake, thereby drowning them. She cooked up quite a kidnapping story, pleaded along with her husband on TV for the kidnappers to return their sons, yadda, yadda, yadda. She had been "carrying on" (as we say here in the South) with -- you guessed it -- another man who had said he didn't want children, etc., etc., etc. So instead of just leaving town with the guy, and deserting her husband & boys, she decided to kill them. Why????

And also the Diane Downs case. ICA actually reminds me more of Diane Downs than Susan Smith, but all the are similiar. Diane Downs was "in love" with a man who told her he didn't want kids. Diane Downs shot her 3 children claiming it was by a man who approached them on a dark desserted road. She is still in prison and still claiming her innocence today.

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't know where else to ask this question.

Does anyone know if George Anthony's friend, Jim Campbell (who stayed in the Anthony home for a while) was ever interviewed by LE or deposed? Or has he ever publicly spoken about his time spent with the Anthonys? Haven't been able to come across this information anywhere.

TIA!

I would like to know that also!

TIA!

I don't think so but Tim from Equisearch does talk about him. Jim told him all the answers were with ICA but CA was guarding her along with JB from everyone. When GA went to question her CA kicked GA and Jim out of the house. Tim was also told by CA and JB he could search but not ask ICA any questions.

I have no intention of ever reading a book or watching a movie about this case. Whatever this family comes up with will be strictly fantasy, the entire pack speaks only lies and I do not need anymore fiction accounts about Caylee's demise. Furthermore, I hope they stay on their side of town because I do not want to run into any of that family at Target or any other location I frequent.

Wow! This never even occurred to me but you are so right. Casey will probably be released before the official date. As much as I can't stand the thought of her going free, I think it's a smart move. She'll get her comeuppance but I don't want it to be at the hands of a wacko.

There's so many crazy people out there it would be best to not publicize when she gets out. Remember Jack Ruby killing Oswald??

http://bogbuster2.blogspot.com/2008/11/infamous-murders-susan-smith.html

There are many parts of the Anthony situation that echo the Smith case.

The difference is that Susan Smith probably not have been found guilty if she wouldn't have admitted it herself. A lot of people were still trying to find the black man (supposed carjacker) even after her confession because they could not believe a young somewhat attractive mother could do this. They thought she confessed because she was scared of being harmed by the carjacker.

The A's could not mention the word lie and KC in the same sentence at the time. KC was still going with Zanny the Nanny story when this was written. Both LA and GA lied on their depositions. LA's attorney at the time said, "Lee knows what he has done" when asked about obstruction charges being brought against him by SA. What we knew at the time is that GA, LA and CA all were lying to protect KC. This letter is much about what we see now with the opening statement from defense. Why would you do this to your family when you know it is not true? LA still plans on getting married. Mallory seems to understand that there is not truth to what KC has claimed. We are the one's in the dark and kept there by design. jmo

I believe, that by then, he was trying to get his point across not to do what she was going to do, but knew that he couldn't really reveal anything that would hurt her because he knew that everything sent back and forth was being released in the media. That is why we didn't see many letters after the beginning and when we did they had little meat to them and that they were passing things through JB. I also believe that part of it is the mental training of sorts that you have to do to yourself when having to deal with a sociopath on a regular basis. You try your best to keep the peace, but it is very difficult and a lot of looking the other way goes on. Honestly, I feel like I know so much about what happened, but so little at the same time, mine are all just guesses.

Looks like the A's are STILL trying to play the public. Hundreds of thousands of dollars and man hours of the sheriff's office and volunteers to search for a 'missing' Caylee, Do they still want our sympathy? No, now they want us to reach in our pocketbooks ONE MORE TIME because now they are touting that the TRUTH is going to be told. Now? After lying to the public, media, SAO, and in court under oath, how is anyone suppose to believe anything any one of them has to say? Just because it's in print, doesn't make it true.

I think the A's are trying pee in our ears and tell us it's raining. I'm not listening, they had their chance to tell the truth and got busted in court over it.

The difference is that Susan Smith probably not have been found guilty if she wouldn't have admitted it herself. A lot of people were still trying to find the black man (supposed carjacker) even after her confession because they could not believe a young somewhat attractive mother could do this. They thought she confessed because she was scared of being harmed by the carjacker.

It seems to go against nature, doesn't it. Why would a mother kill her child/children when there are others who would take them and care for them? Each juror must think, wow, my mom would never have done that. No wonder it is so hard to get a jury to believe it. Can't believe it, but yet there are threads here on WS's full of children reported missing, found dead and parents are the main suspects. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it's the mentality of "I brought him into the world. I can take him out." jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back