Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading comments from her co-workers I believe contrary to what CA wants us to believe - she often complained about taking care of Caylee and having her all of the time - and I bet she saw the times when Caylee was with the "nanny" as a breaka nd Casey being responsible and didn't want to insert herself and didn't really care whot his nanny was.

Too bad for her that she has to live with those facts now.
She does seem to glory in being a martyr, it would seem.

Stealing from my own mother and father, her grandparents, would have been "it" for me. I would of had her arrested. And, who knows, Caylee might be alive today. :(

Yes, you are right! I remember now. Sorry, too many twists and turns! Thank you for correcting.

Well, this actually makes it even worse! This means that they might not have even known it was related to the car. So, it seems like a worried parent would have been thinking that perhaps it was a letter from KC, herself.... or a letter of some sort from a hospital if KC or Caylee or both had been in some kind of an accident and they were hurt....... or an official letter from KC's "employer"........or maybe a letter from the police dept if KC had gotten into trouble or something...... who knows!?

Maybe they knew it was related to the car, but if they didn't know who it was from, it would make it even more strange that they didn't jump right on it to find out what the letter was about and whether it might help them figure out what was going on.

I mean, how often does anyone get a registered letter?! To me, that usually means that it's something urgent and/or more important than just the everyday mail. I have a hard time understanding how they could explain letting an entire day (or more) go by without picking up that letter to see who it was from and what it said. So Strange!
Is it possible that they were late on their house payments and were getting notices to pay? Rumor has it that they were about to go into foreclosure. This would explain the lack of excitement about retrieving another registered letter.

I think I just put something together. Ok, CA picks up the car and she later admits to LE that it smells like a dead body. Yet she doesn't rush to find out whether the person who died was her daughter or granddaughter. Instead she goes back to work.

We know she had been talking or texting to KC off and on, and we know that KC was assuring CA that Caylee was ok. And CA has insisted that KC would never hurt Caylee. CA told coworkers that she wanted to give KC a chance to explain before going to police. Anyone else think that perhaps CA felt that KC was capable of doing murder, she just didn't think that KC would kill Caylee? Or did she just feel she couldn't deal with it?

To me going back to work kinda points to the fact that she wasn't concerned for KC and Caylee. Not wanting to call police until she talked to KC kinda indicates to me that she wasn't afraid for Caylee and KC, but she did fear someone may have died and she wanted to know KC's involvement (read that as did she need help hiding the body) before she called police.

But I still haven't figured out why she went back to work instead of beginning her hunt for KC. Was she waiting for GA to go to work before she began the hunt? Maybe felt she needed to keep the two separated for some reason, the report of the way that KC talked to GA might partially explain that.

I've had the same thought. Her daughter and granddaughter haven't been around for more than a month and they find the car with the smell of a dead body in it. I can't think of any normal parent not having a freak out and calling the police from the tow lot. JMO

Is it possible that they were late on their house payments and were getting notices to pay? Rumor has it that they were about to go into foreclosure. This would explain the lack of excitement about retrieving another registered letter.

Getting a forclosure notice or a past due bill notice would certainly slow me from running to the mail. Anyone know if they are still in danger of losing the house?

O/T (waves)

And...Debbie P, CA's supervisor stated that CA complained to her that she "always has Caylee". DP advised her to seek custody. CA became agitated and remarked that she couldn't afford it.

So much for: "If I wanted to get rid of my daughter, I would've just given her to my mom."

Or CA's claim that KC had no reason to get rid of Caylee because she would've gladly taken her.

I don't understand. Just b/c CA said she didn't have enough money to seek full custody of Caylee doesn't mean she wouldn't have happily taken her if her own daughter abandoned her and said "here, you raise her, I need help." What is reported here seems to me to be that CA is acting like she has a normal child who would accept the responsibilities of raising a baby, and she is complaining that that child does not meet those responsibilities to a co-worker. Further, Cindy doesn't seem to indicate that she thinks Caylee is in danger or in need of intervention--simply that she's tired of being called on to watch her (tired of being a free babysitter whenever Casey wants).

To my mind, this has nothing to do with whether CA would be willing to take over primary parenting duties of Casey f'd up enough or if Casey abandoned Caylee.

:clap: Very well put.

I'm also always boggled by people who think it would have been so easy for CA to get custody of Caylee. Considering all we know NOW about KC it seems it should have been a breeze, but before all this Cindy's chances would have been slim to none. I'm very sure Casey had her issues before, but sadly, in comparison to the other thousands and thousands of abusive and negletful cases out there, they were relatively "minor" in the eyes of the law and/or children's services.

About the only chance the A's would have had to get custody of Caylee would be to catch a time when KC didn't come home for a few days and claim abandonment. And even that would be iffy.

omg was little caylee nothing but a burden to all of them ? god i hope not .. cindy seemed to have loved caylee ..but now to hear this that she complained about having her all the time? .. i hope that doesnt mean anything .. mabey she was just stressed out from watching the baby and trying to work and support everyone ? i always had hope that cindy didnt know what happened to caylee and that she really loved caylee ..now i dont know what to think

I think she is simply complaining about her daughter not being responsible at this point, not about Caylee. IMO, no one is overjoyed to support a family and raise their own grandchild if their daughter seems in a position to do so and is shirking that responsibility. Doesn't mean she doesn't love Caylee and do everything she can to support her and make her happy.

Getting a forclosure notice or a past due bill notice would certainly slow me from running to the mail. Anyone know if they are still in danger of losing the house?

O/T (waves)

IIRC, someone in another thread said that they paid the house off recently.

After reading comments from her co-workers I believe contrary to what CA wants us to believe - she often complained about taking care of Caylee and having her all of the time - and I bet she saw the times when Caylee was with the "nanny" as a breaka nd Casey being responsible and didn't want to insert herself and didn't really care whot his nanny was.

Too bad for her that she has to live with those facts now.

Where is it stated that she complained "often" about this?

I hate to stand up for CA, but I will b/c I think there is no evidence that she thought her granddaughter was being mistreated or neglected in any way.

Yes, it's "too bad for her that she has to live with those facts now." Her granddaughter is dead----dead. I don't think there's any reason to gloat.

O/T (waves)

Good point Paintr...if they were in arrears on the house in the past...had the credit card bills that Casey racked up..I would bet that they were used to receiving bad news via registered letters!

I had a friend that lived a bit like this...always in money problems...she would never pick up her phone in the day before caller ID.

IIRC, the notice they received was for a registered letter that they had to pick up at the post office. They didn't know what the letter said until they had picked it up.

You're correct.

I think it's a little of both, Zadari. You're the mother of a beautiful child. She brings you immense joy and love. Along with that comes a lot of work. You don't resent it because she's your child. You brought her into the world and you gladly accept the responsibility. That's the way I felt as a mother, and I'm sure you do, too.

Now I'm about the same age as CA and I think about how I would feel in her shoes. I'm in excellent health, but I don't have the energy I did in my 20's and 30's. Working a full-time job and coming home everyday to care for a little one would be very hard. If my child were ill or, God forbid, died, I'd have absolutely no qualms about raising my grandchild. But if my child was running around like a little wench and leaving me to care for a toddler after working all day, I'd have a big problem with that.

I don't think for a minute that CA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

The argument is that KC's motive for killing the baby was to get rid of her so that she could be with her boyfriends and live a carefree life. KC said, in so many words, that wasn't a problem. She could've just given Caylee to her mother. CA said KC didn't have a reason to kill her because she would've gladly taken her. The point I made earlier in this thread was that they're both lying. Caylee was a problem for KC. CA was not happy to babysit as often as she did and, in my opinion, was not willing to accept full responsibility for Caylee. The finger was pointed at KC, though, not her mother.

I hope that makes sense. :)
oh it does .. :) i know it was very hard for me to have kiera at 42 my son is 18 now and i had planned on traveling and doing things ect ect alone with my hubby but .. i wouldnt change having kiera for the world she is my joy ..an unexpected one but one none the less .. she makes my heart smile and feel such happiness as does my son .. unless he has his "mouth days " LOL

I think she is simply complaining about her daughter not being responsible at this point, not about Caylee. IMO, no one is overjoyed to support a family and raise their own grandchild if their daughter seems in a position to do so and is shirking that responsibility. Doesn't mean she doesn't love Caylee and do everything she can to support her and make her happy.
im thinking that too now .. before i had just read it and thought omg .. i know she loved caylee i just dont understand how she could not call the police asap .. if it were me i doubt id "give my daughter a chance to explain id be going OMG !!!if i smelled a death smell the police would be called asap ..cuz if it wasnt caylee then who was it ? ya know ? oh im going to bed bleh this case makes me just sick inside nite all

That makes sense to me.:clap:

oh it does .. :) i know it was very hard for me to have kiera at 42 my son is 18 now and i had planned on traveling and doing things ect ect alone with my hubby but .. i wouldnt change having kiera for the world she is my joy ..an unexpected one but one none the less .. she makes my heart smile and feel such happiness as does my son .. unless he has his "mouth days " LOL
Ha! I thought you might be a young mother. Congratulations! She's beautiful. :blowkiss:

She is a very beautiful child. I see she's standing now and soon, at 42, you won't be able to keep up with her anymore :)

I say that as a 44 year old. :thumb:

The best thing about having an 18 year old in the house too is a free babysitter. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB