Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cindy went to Universal to get Caylee from KC, she wouldn't necessarily have to pay to enter. She could have gone to the gate and told them she needed to speak to her daughter who was an employee or that she was coming to get her granddaughter who was with her daughter, an employee. The person at the gate would have telephoned KC to come to meet Cindy.

However, since WE know KC wasn't working there, why didn't Cindy find out this info when she was inquiring about KC, the non-employee? Or did she? She did say she tried to contact KC from her cell phone from the parking area, right? Or did she? Did she then pay to enter the park to search for them? I would think it would be very difficult to find them in that big place. I can't tell you the time I had trying to find my car in the Six Flags Over Texas parking lot. Finding two people inside Universal must be an overwhelming task if you don't have them paged to meet you.

Lots of mystery surrounding this incident. So what really did happen?

I think Cindy spoke of this during one of her LE or FBI statements. I'm not sure.

My first post....

When Cindy stated that she could not afford to get custody for Caylee...I wondered if Casey was getting some type of Government assistance for Caylee....single mother, no income. the family would then lose this $$ should Cindy seek custody.

I agree, but also think Cindy was advised that she would not win custody. It boggles my mind when everyone asks why CA didn't just "go get custody"...that's a battle she wouldn't win if Casey fought even a little. It is VERY rare that a grandparent would get custody from a parent against their will to begin with...plus she would have to prove Casey is LEGALLY unfit to parent and that would be difficult since Casey had no criminal record, no child services record, and everyone around her thought she was a good mom at the time. She would DEFINATELY fight to avaoid child support and I bet many of her friends would rally around her because she could play up how her "evil mom" is trying to take her daughter (Casey is the eternal victim). I mean, really, they can't take your kid for not having a job, leaving the kid with relatives to party, and mooching cash off the grandparents. Nothing she did before mid-June reaches the legal standard of being an un-fit parent...not even close.

Everytime I hear it I just think that the person saying it is just reaching for ANOTHER reason to blame CA for this horrible crime instead of Casey (isn't Casey lucky that nothing's her fault even now) OR that the person just has a gross misunderstanding of our constitutional rights as parents and how the court system views interfereing grandparents.

There was no shot, no way, that CA could have gotten custody in a fight. And I believe she would have been told that her best bet was to hope Casey grows up (which almost always happens in that type of situation) or to just keep her mouth shut and try to convince Casey to GIVE her custody at some point.

ITA.....those that think it's 'easy', haven't been there & done that.

Very hard to gain custody from an 'un-fit' mother THAT LIVES WITH YOU.

IF CA 'boots' KC out, KC simply takes Caylee with her.....Nothing stopping her,
KC is the parent.

ITA.....those that think it's 'easy', haven't been there & done that.

Very hard to gain custody from an 'un-fit' mother THAT LIVES WITH YOU.

IF CA 'boots' KC out, KC simply takes Caylee with her.....Nothing stopping her,
KC is the parent.

Yep, especially in a case where there are no previous allegations of abuse, no medical records, no witnesses that will say she was abusive.

Stealing a check from greatgrandma may be repugnant, but it is not grounds for the state to step in and strip your parental rights away from you. The state barely does that in cases where mom/dad/loser-boyfriend-of-the-week have actually harmed the child.

Cindy files, puts more financial stress on herself via court costs and attorney fees. Casey leaves pissed off at Cindy, spiteful, and in complete control of Caylee's life. Sounds like the scenario we already have and we all know how that turned out.

There are some things the state really can't prevent and murdering your defenseless child if that is really the intent of the person responsible for their care is one of them.

My first post....

When Cindy stated that she could not afford to get custody for Caylee...I wondered if Casey was getting some type of Government assistance for Caylee....single mother, no income. the family would then lose this $$ should Cindy seek custody.

Hi !!...welcome to WS

Many have wondered about this, as of yet we've seen (found) no evidence of KC receiving any welfare.

CA seems to be the only one holding a job, & paying all the bills, so she prolly couldn't afford to start a long, expensive custody battle.

I would think it's hard to claim the parent is 'un-fit' while you allow them to live in your house.

Actually, you don't have to enter the Universal Studios Theme Park in order to get to the corporate office buildings. There is a road that runs around the back of the theme park where the office buildings are and a huge parking lot for employees who work in the corporate departments. If she were an event planner for Universal, these building would be where Casey worked - not inside the theme park. There is also guest parking for the office buildings for vendors, customers and such. It's like any other group of office buildings, it's just located behind a theme park. All Cindy or any of the Anthony's would have had to do to find Casey is to go to one of these office buildings and ask security to call Casey. They "knew" she was an "event coordinator", so the Anthony's could have told that to the security person who could have contacted that department admin for them. Of course, the Anthonys wouldn't have found her or any record of her working there at that time.

Yep, especially in a case where there are no previous allegations of abuse, no medical records, no witnesses that will say she was abusive.

Stealing a check from greatgrandma may be repugnant, but it is not grounds for the state to step in and strip your parental rights away from you. The state barely does that in cases where mom/dad/loser-boyfriend-of-the-week have actually harmed the child.

Cindy files, puts more financial stress on herself via court costs and attorney fees. Casey leaves pissed off at Cindy, spiteful, and in complete control of Caylee's life. Sounds like the scenario we already have and we all know how that turned out.

There are some things the state really can't prevent and murdering your defenseless child if that is really the intent of the person responsible for their care is one of them.

ITA....seems to me before June 15th there was NO evidence that KC was (legally) unfit....

Sadly, AFTER June 15th, we have POSITIVE evidence that KC was totally 'un-fit'.

My first post....

Welcome!

KC was not receiving any income for Caylee that has been reported or verified to date that I have ever seen, and in the DCF documents they report her income as $0.00

I was surpised to hear CA went back to work after getting the stinky car back. I recall that GA went back to work, but this is the 1st time I've heard that CA went back to work.

Course, maybe I just missed that detail before.

Is this news to anyone else?

It was news to me. I was also surprised. :confused:

With all due respect we have to realize that these were co-workers. Not sure what Cindy's place of employment was like, but from past experiences I wouldn't hold onto everything that they said as gospel. Co-Workers love to speculate and gossip. Maybe Cindy didn't share a lot of the information with her co-workers or just told them what she wanted them to know. The rumor mill in an office environment can be treacherous at times. This is not to say that what they have said was false, but it was of their opinion and not necessarily all accurate. Co-workers sometimes have a way of spinning a simple story or event. JMO

Hi !!...welcome to WB

Many have wondered about this, as of yet we've seen (found) no evidence of KC receiving any welfare.

CA seems to be the only one holding a job, & paying all the bills, so she prolly couldn't afford to start a long, expensive custody battle.

I would think it's hard to claim the parent is 'un-fit' while you allow them to live in your house.
You stated it all well. :clap:

I wish we had transcripts of the co-worker interviews. CC told LE that he heard about an argument between KC and CA "the day before KC left with Caylee", and he thinks "he heard this on the week of June 16th". He didn't hear about it directly from CA but from the other co-worker, DB.

If his story is accurate, it would help narrow down the time of death, as some have speculated, including myself, that the crime occurred on the night of June 15/16. If his statement's accurate, and the argument took place on the 15th as indicated by JG, Caylee was alive at least until the morning of the 16th and GA might well be telling the truth about seeing them leave together.

I wish we had transcripts of the co-worker interviews. CC told LE that he heard about an argument between KC and CA "the day before KC left with Caylee", and he thinks "he heard this on the week of June 16th". He didn't hear about it directly from CA but from the other co-worker, DB.

If his story is accurate, it would help narrow down the time of death, as some have speculated, including myself, that the crime occurred on the night of June 15/16. If his statement's accurate, and the argument took place on the 15th as indicated by JG, Caylee was alive at least until the morning of the 16th and GA might well be telling the truth about seeing them leave together.

Or if she died in Casey's room that night and Casey waited until they left to make her get away he likely *believed* they were there on the 16th based on her car being in the driveway. That is what he based her being at home the previous night on, her car was in the driveway when he got home.

Being wrapped in a blanket and then in a hamper bag certainly seems to indicate she died near those items and left in those items. George did lie but thinks it was a *small* lie because he didn't see them but believes they were there.

I think the co-workers were getting a trial run of the story we eventually got.....seems they did not buy it either.

With all due respect we have to realize that these were co-workers. Not sure what Cindy's place of employment was like, but from past experiences I wouldn't hold onto everything that they said as gospel. Co-Workers love to speculate and gossip. Maybe Cindy didn't share a lot of the information with her co-workers or just told them what she wanted them to know. The rumor mill in an office environment can be treacherous at times. This is not to say that what they have said was false, but it was of their opinion and not necessarily all accurate. Co-workers sometimes have a way of spinning a simple story or event. JMO
Lol! Office gossip. Ugh! :mad: But, the summaries contain a lot of information that is not subjective, such as, CA returning to work after the first trip to the tow yard; CA's reluctance to leave (her supervisor went to the area manager who told CA to leave); CA confiding in her supervisor and the supervisor advising she seek help through the EAP.

I think the co-workers were getting a trial run of the story we eventually got.....seems they did not buy it either.

That is the way I am looking at it. It's like the script started on June 15th for Cindy.
Why on earth would Cindy and George go back to work if they both felt like the car smelled of death and they still had not located Caylee or Casey?

She went in the evening and found Amy and then got Casey. I would like to know where Lee was? He had made a statement he had came over that morning then in another statement he claims he got there at around 8PM and no one was home and the car doors were open like someone was trying to ventilate it and the truck was open as well and he also complained of the horrible smell.

So, 3 people smell death and do nothing until later that evening and the child is still missing?

I strongly believe this family knew what happen on June 15th and forward, if anyone Cindy knew the most and started talking at work if you notice, that is when she starts talking at work about the latter and Casey not letting he see Caylee but refuses to go after custody or do anything about it. That is not normal for a person who has cared for a child for almost 3 years. Again, I will say it. CINDY WAS THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER TO CAYLEE...why did she wait 31days to report her missing? I do understand that Casey gave birth to Caylee and she should of called ASAP, but we all know that Cindy was THE PRIMARY CARE GIVE TO CAYLEE..why did she wait 31 days knowing and admitting her daughter was a sociopath?

She also lied to her fellow employers about Casey working, they knew already in June she was not working. George knew and Cindy knew. Why did George tell LE that he saw Casey and Caylee leave on June 16th to work? GEORGE KNEW CASEY HAD NO JOB! THEY ALL HAVE LIED LIED LIED!

I don't think that anyone but Casey killed Caylee, even though at one time I did have my doubts about Cindy's rage on June 15 and what if she flipped out and Caylee got hurt on accident. But, Casey is to selfish to take the fall for anyone else, unless this another way to get her mother's approval that she desperately needs. Then I hear the talk of the Anthony's wanting full immunity and some have speculated that maybe one of them will take the fall for Caylee's death and it made me think again what if Cindy flipped out...then I came back to realty and figured it was just another move to cause reasonable doubt which we will see much of in the near future..

Lol! Office gossip. Ugh! :mad: But, the summaries contain a lot of information that is not subjective, such as, CA returning to work after the first trip to the tow yard; CA's reluctance to leave (her supervisor went to the area manager who told CA to leave); CA confiding in her supervisor and the supervisor advising she seek help through the EAP.

And don't forget confirmation of the fight that happened on the 15th, as told by Cindy. Overheard by a neighbor supposedly, though we haven't seen that statement. But here a coworker says it was a point of reference supplied by Cindy.

I found the coworkers synopsis to be very low drama, low speculation, and just an accounting of what they saw/heard/were told.

MAD, I agree they knew....and the reference to the "script" zanny told them to follow for 30 days.......please they came up with that because they were following a script all right. One they wrote.

Or if she died in Casey's room that night and Casey waited until they left to make her get away he likely *believed* they were there on the 16th based on her car being in the driveway. That is what he based her being at home the previous night on, her car was in the driveway when he got home.

Being wrapped in a blanket and then in a hamper bag certainly seems to indicate she died near those items and left in those items. George did lie but thinks it was a *small* lie because he didn't see them but believes they were there.
Or, she could've died at home on the day of the 16th. What I'm looking at in this guy's statement is the "when". Why did he believe it was the day before they left? What were his exact words? That's why I'd love to see the transcripts.

Also, DB denied knowledge of an argument, but CC says she's the one who told him. Did LE verify that with DB afterward? If so, where is that interview? UGH!!!! So many questions! And I'm late for work. I hope y'all have everything figured out by the time I get home this evening. :) :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member