Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the way I am looking at it. It's like the script started on June 15th for Cindy.
Why on earth would Cindy and George go back to work if they both felt like the car smelled of death and they still had not located Caylee or Casey?

She went in the evening and found Amy and then got Casey. I would like to know where Lee was? He had made a statement he had came over that morning then in another statement he claims he got there at around 8PM and no one was home and the car doors were open like someone was trying to ventilate it and the truck was open as well and he also complained of the horrible smell.

So, 3 people smell death and do nothing until later that evening and the child is still missing?

I strongly believe this family knew what happen on June 15th and forward, if anyone Cindy knew the most and started talking at work if you notice, that is when she starts talking at work about the latter and Casey not letting he see Caylee but refuses to go after custody or do anything about it. That is not normal for a person who has cared for a child for almost 3 years. Again, I will say it. CINDY WAS THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER TO CAYLEE...why did she wait 31days to report her missing? I do understand that Casey gave birth to Caylee and she should of called ASAP, but we all know that Cindy was THE PRIMARY CARE GIVE TO CAYLEE..why did she wait 31 days knowing and admitting her daughter was a sociopath?

She also lied to her fellow employers about Casey working, they knew already in June she was not working. George knew and Cindy knew. Why did George tell LE that he saw Casey and Caylee leave on June 16th to work? GEORGE KNEW CASEY HAD NO JOB! THEY ALL HAVE LIED LIED LIED!

I don't think that anyone but Casey killed Caylee, even though at one time I did have my doubts about Cindy's rage on June 15 and what if she flipped out and Caylee got hurt on accident. But, Casey is to selfish to take the fall for anyone else, unless this another way to get her mother's approval that she desperately needs. Then I hear the talk of the Anthony's wanting full immunity and some have speculated that maybe one of them will take the fall for Caylee's death and it made me think again what if Cindy flipped out...then I came back to realty and figured it was just another move to cause reasonable doubt which we will see much of in the near future..

my bolds...

Where did Lee say he was there in the AM of July 15th ?? @ 800PM he calls CA she is "30 sec's away".

What evidence did CA have before June 15th to prove KC legally 'unfit' ??..
even after (up until July15th) there is still no evidence KC's 'unfit'.....not allowing visitation is not proof you are 'unfit'.

Does CA ever talk of this arguement ?? I'm beginning to think KC was the one doing the strangling.

MAD, I agree they knew....and the reference to the "script" zanny told them to follow for 30 days.......please they came up with that because they were following a script all right. One they wrote.

Hard to believe they all 'wrote & followed" any script.

KC's 'part' was to give LE a story that didn't contain even ONE verifiable fact ?? NO Nanny, no apartment, no job...etc ???

CA & GA "parts" to start implicating KC starting on the night of July 15th ??

LA's 'part' to gather evidence against his sister & to sit & chuckle about 'dead body' smell in car. ???

If there was a 'script' some 5 yr old must of written it.

My first post....

When Cindy stated that she could not afford to get custody for Caylee...I wondered if Casey was getting some type of Government assistance for Caylee....single mother, no income. the family would then lose this $$ should Cindy seek custody.

chapo.gif
:Welcome-12-june: :wave:

As others have pointed out, this is something I'm sure would have been in the media reports. I don't think that would have slipped by reporters.

Lol! Office gossip. Ugh! :mad: But, the summaries contain a lot of information that is not subjective, such as, CA returning to work after the first trip to the tow yard; CA's reluctance to leave (her supervisor went to the area manager who told CA to leave); CA confiding in her supervisor and the supervisor advising she seek help through the EAP.

Oh I agree! I'm not saying that it's all speculation, but I do think that the way some felt has to be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to evidence. For example the comments made about her believing Casey lies and what they thought about it, etc.

As for not leaving that day, I can see both sides to that. If she didn't think it was as serious as it was, then why would she just leave for the day? I know with some jobs you can't just leave and without knowing her history at work (maybe she called out a lot, or had a huge project, or her boss has been on her), she might have felt there was nothing she could do at the time and decided to just work. I'm sure if she knew how this was going to turn out, she wouldn't have gone back to work. I know my boss wouldn't just let some employees go home just because of an issue with the car. Again, JMO.

I wish we had transcripts of the co-worker interviews. CC told LE that he heard about an argument between KC and CA "the day before KC left with Caylee", and he thinks "he heard this on the week of June 16th". He didn't hear about it directly from CA but from the other co-worker, DB.

If his story is accurate, it would help narrow down the time of death, as some have speculated, including myself, that the crime occurred on the night of June 15/16. If his statement's accurate, and the argument took place on the 15th as indicated by JG, Caylee was alive at least until the morning of the 16th and GA might well be telling the truth about seeing them leave together.

i'm starting to think GA wasn't telling the truth. I'm starting to think he told that story to keep from LE that they'd all had a blow out fight the night before to keep it from making casey look even guiltier.

no evidence to back my theory up but it's what i'm starting to believe.

And don't forget confirmation of the fight that happened on the 15th, as told by Cindy. Overheard by a neighbor supposedly, though we haven't seen that statement. But here a coworker says it was a point of reference supplied by Cindy.

I found the coworkers synopsis to be very low drama, low speculation, and just an accounting of what they saw/heard/were told.

Has their been any docs on the neighbors and the huge fight on Father's day? When did it start? When did it end? What could neighbors hear? Did neighbors hear allot of fights and yelling? Was this normal A family ?
I hop we hear from neighbors now that we heard from co-workers CA side.......wht about Mallory? LA friends? co workers? GA co workers, friends?
If I missed this TIA

Oh I agree! I'm not saying that it's all speculation, but I do think that the way some felt has to be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to evidence. For example the comments made about her believing Casey lies and what they thought about it, etc.

As for not leaving that day, I can see both sides to that. If she didn't think it was as serious as it was, then why would she just leave for the day? I know with some jobs you can't just leave and without knowing her history at work (maybe she called out a lot, or had a huge project, or her boss has been on her), she might have felt there was nothing she could do at the time and decided to just work. I'm sure if she knew how this was going to turn out, she wouldn't have gone back to work. I know my boss wouldn't just let some employees go home just because of an issue with the car. Again, JMO.

C'mon ..

The car stunk of death ..
Caylee's stuff was in it but, NO Caylee ..

I don't think her boss or anyone else's for that matter, would object to an employee leaving for the day ..

This was much more than just a car issue ..

C'mon ..

The car stunk of death ..
Caylee's stuff was in it but, NO Caylee ..

I don't think her boss or anyone else's for that matter, would object to an employee leaving for the day ..

This was much more than just a car issue ..

Oh come on...I seriously doubt that if Cindy knew how this was going to turn out that she would have stayed at work. Even she didn't know how she was going to handle it, the last place she would try to sort through it was at work.

It's so easy to say what she should have done.. the fact is, we weren't there and have no idea what was going through her head.

That is the way I am looking at it. It's like the script started on June 15th for Cindy.
Why on earth would Cindy and George go back to work if they both felt like the car smelled of death and they still had not located Caylee or Casey?

She went in the evening and found Amy and then got Casey. I would like to know where Lee was? He had made a statement he had came over that morning then in another statement he claims he got there at around 8PM and no one was home and the car doors were open like someone was trying to ventilate it and the truck was open as well and he also complained of the horrible smell.

So, 3 people smell death and do nothing until later that evening and the child is still missing?

I strongly believe this family knew what happen on June 15th and forward, if anyone Cindy knew the most and started talking at work if you notice, that is when she starts talking at work about the latter and Casey not letting he see Caylee but refuses to go after custody or do anything about it. That is not normal for a person who has cared for a child for almost 3 years. Again, I will say it. CINDY WAS THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER TO CAYLEE...why did she wait 31days to report her missing? I do understand that Casey gave birth to Caylee and she should of called ASAP, but we all know that Cindy was THE PRIMARY CARE GIVE TO CAYLEE..why did she wait 31 days knowing and admitting her daughter was a sociopath?

She also lied to her fellow employers about Casey working, they knew already in June she was not working. George knew and Cindy knew. Why did George tell LE that he saw Casey and Caylee leave on June 16th to work? GEORGE KNEW CASEY HAD NO JOB! THEY ALL HAVE LIED LIED LIED!

I don't think that anyone but Casey killed Caylee, even though at one time I did have my doubts about Cindy's rage on June 15 and what if she flipped out and Caylee got hurt on accident. But, Casey is to selfish to take the fall for anyone else, unless this another way to get her mother's approval that she desperately needs. Then I hear the talk of the Anthony's wanting full immunity and some have speculated that maybe one of them will take the fall for Caylee's death and it made me think again what if Cindy flipped out...then I came back to realty and figured it was just another move to cause reasonable doubt which we will see much of in the near future..
do we know for sure that george and cindy knew casey had no job?

Oh come on...I seriously doubt that if Cindy knew how this was going to turn out that she would have stayed at work. Even she didn't know how she was going to handle it, the last place she would try to sort through it was at work.

It's so easy to say what she should have done.. the fact is, we weren't there and have no idea what was going through her head.

i do not support the anthony's or casey but i can understand why cindy went back to work. im an RN too and unless someone has a limb whacked off or an obvious emergency, i wouldnt leave work either...too much work to do..especially in home health care. cindy is the only person supporting all of them so i doubt she could have afforded to lose even an hour more of pay.

my family barely makes it with both of us working. i couldnt imagine how cindy's salary supported her, george and his "habits", casey and her lies and little caylee.

i can appreciate the amount of stress she must have been under and can understand why she went back to work and didnt want to leave.

her denial is strong anyway so she probably just closed her mind out to it and went to work.

I agree, but also think Cindy was advised that she would not win custody. It boggles my mind when everyone asks why CA didn't just "go get custody"...that's a battle she wouldn't win if Casey fought even a little. It is VERY rare that a grandparent would get custody from a parent against their will to begin with...plus she would have to prove Casey is LEGALLY unfit to parent and that would be difficult since Casey had no criminal record, no child services record, and everyone around her thought she was a good mom at the time. She would DEFINATELY fight to avaoid child support and I bet many of her friends would rally around her because she could play up how her "evil mom" is trying to take her daughter (Casey is the eternal victim). I mean, really, they can't take your kid for not having a job, leaving the kid with relatives to party, and mooching cash off the grandparents. Nothing she did before mid-June reaches the legal standard of being an un-fit parent...not even close.

Everytime I hear it I just think that the person saying it is just reaching for ANOTHER reason to blame CA for this horrible crime instead of Casey (isn't Casey lucky that nothing's her fault even now) OR that the person just has a gross misunderstanding of our constitutional rights as parents and how the court system views interfereing grandparents.

There was no shot, no way, that CA could have gotten custody in a fight. And I believe she would have been told that her best bet was to hope Casey grows up (which almost always happens in that type of situation) or to just keep her mouth shut and try to convince Casey to GIVE her custody at some point.

Thank you. It's SO hard to prove someone is an unfit mother. Whether it's your daughter or ex-wife, forget about it. If Casey was not willing to sign over her parental rights, and believe me she wouldn't give up that bargaining chip for anything, then a lot of money would have been spent on attorneys for nothing.

I'm sure the A's were informed of this.

I also agree with posters that they wanted to be Grandparents and not parents. They wanted Casey to grow up and be the mom.

do we know for sure that george and cindy knew casey had no job?

We have their statements admitting their suspicions. In Cindy's case, after this is mentioned, she goes on and on and on about Casey's story about being on a business trip, going to her work to pick up Caylee, etc. The truth is staring her in the face and she continues to tell the story as if those things are true.

In George's case, he flat out tells LE that he didn't believe Casey had a job but he didn't confront her.

So, 3 people smell death and do nothing until later that evening and the child is still missing?I strongly believe this family knew what happen on June 15th and forward, if anyone Cindy knew the most and started talking at work if you notice, that is when she starts talking at work about the latter and Casey not letting he see Caylee but refuses to go after custody or do anything about it. That is not normal for a person who has cared for a child for almost 3 years. Again, I will say it. CINDY WAS THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER TO CAYLEE...why did she wait 31days to report her missing? I do understand that Casey gave birth to Caylee and she should of called ASAP, but we all know that Cindy was THE PRIMARY CARE GIVE TO CAYLEE..why did she wait 31 days knowing and admitting her daughter was a sociopath?

Great Post....

I've never been able to understand how Cindy & George could actually drive the Car home from the Tow Yard with it smelling the way it did.

Why didn't they panic & call LE right from the Tow Yard ?

I've also wondered what would have happened if the car was never towed. When would Cindy have finally decided to call LE? 40 days? 60?

I'm also convinced that Cindy & George knew that the car had an odor since the 24th & the only reason LE was called on July 15th is because George was worried that the Tow Yard Operator would report the "Decomp Odor" first & then they would have to explain why they never called.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

The problem with that is it was her boss who told her to go home, and when she didn't , the boss went to the area supervisor. I see your point, but the boss wasn't the problem.

We have their statements admitting their suspicions. In Cindy's case, after this is mentioned, she goes on and on and on about Casey's story about being on a business trip, going to her work to pick up Caylee, etc. The truth is staring her in the face and she continues to tell the story as if those things are true.

In George's case, he flat out tells LE that he didn't believe Casey had a job but he didn't confront her.

Cindy confirms that Casey and George were fighting a lot right around that time, what do you think the reason for the fights were? If he didn't confront her about not having a job, what was it that caused so much anger between the two of them? I'm really curious about what that may have been.

And btw, I totally believe he never confronted her about the job, he knew it was pointless, as Cindy would step in and cover for and protect Casey, as she did with the $4,000 Casey stole from them.

I think I'm glad I don't understand why Cindy went back to work. I would hate to be in CA's mind...scary

The smell of death ..
The fact that I'd not seen my grand daughter in a month and her stuff was in the vehicle ..

I'd 911 it so fast your head would spin ..

Maybe YOU don't know what you'd do but, I certainly know what I would do ..

Great Post....

I've never been able to understand how Cindy & George could actually drive the Car home from the Tow Yard with it smelling the way it did.

Why didn't they panic & call LE right from the Tow Yard ?

I've also wondered what would have happened if the car was never towed. When would Cindy have finally decided to call LE? 40 days? 60?

I'm also convinced that Cindy & George knew that the car had an odor since the 24th & the only reason LE was called on July 15th is because George was worried that the Tow Yard Operator would report the "Decomp Odor" first & then they would have to explain why they never called.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

George and Cindy = NON thinkers .. IDIOTS .. FOOLS .. etc ..

The problem with that is it was her boss who told her to go home, and when she didn't , the boss went to the area supervisor. I see your point, but the boss wasn't the problem.

Agreed. I was just trying to point out that co-workers can sometime fabricate a story. Do I think she should have went home? YES, however I was simply explaining that we didn't know the circumstances at her work place.

Lol! Office gossip. Ugh! :mad: But, the summaries contain a lot of information that is not subjective, such as, CA returning to work after the first trip to the tow yard; CA's reluctance to leave (her supervisor went to the area manager who told CA to leave); CA confiding in her supervisor and the supervisor advising she seek help through the EAP.

Bessie- this sums it all up for me. The who knew what at the office is all subjective, b/c it came mostly through Cindy, she could present her home situation any way she wanted. The interesting parts of the coworkers statements are some of the facts you stated- CA did return to work. Coworkers did also see and speak to KC on days when she dropped Caylee off so KC could "go to work", KC was wearing a lanyard (like a work badge), yet we know she had no job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member