Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither CA, GA nor ZFG have been earning a salary since the onset of this case.

All of them would be a liability to any employer given the high profile of this case.

CA and GA have managed to improve their visible lifestyle by obtaining donations from well wishers, licensing fees, media interview fees, and soon the 'foundation' will become their employer.

ZFG was attempting to improve her life, and that of her children with the meagre earnings from her job. The actions of the Anthony family prevented her from doing this.

ZFG has no media worthy pics of the victim, has nothing about KC to 'sell', has no forseeable way of reversing this ugly mess. HER choice isn't Oprah or CBS, it's Food or Gas.

The Anthonys could have conversed with KC, allowed a default judgement, and thrown 15K in her direction. It is their own greed and deluded narcissism that kept this train wreck possible.

Neither CA, GA nor ZFG have been earning a salary since the onset of this case.

All of them would be a liability to any employer given the high profile of this case.

CA and GA have managed to improve their visible lifestyle by obtaining donations from well wishers, licensing fees, media interview fees, and soon the 'foundation' will become their employer.

ZFG was attempting to improve her life, and that of her children with the meagre earnings from her job. The actions of the Anthony family prevented her from doing this.

ZFG has no media worthy pics of the victim, has nothing about KC to 'sell', has no forseeable way of reversing this ugly mess. HER choice isn't Oprah or CBS, it's Food or Gas.

The Anthonys could have conversed with KC, allowed a default judgement, and thrown 15K in her direction. It is their own greed and deluded narcissism that kept this train wreck possible.

George is always saying "you know what if any of you needed help, I would help you, because I care". Why doesn't he "donate" some money to the HOMELESS ZFG children for heaven's sake? That would garner him much more empathy than empty, self serving promises.

Can someone please tell me why CA is so mad about being videotaped in one of the first LE interviews? Thanks.

Can someone please tell me why CA is so mad about being videotaped in one of the first LE interviews? Thanks.

Because she thinks she should be able to call the shots? LOL

Another: Because her body language and 'demeanor' seen in that tape doesn't match the impression of the woman she wants us to believe she is.

ETA: Jinx HP:crazy::)

IIRC, CA was frustrated that LE appeared to be not concentrating enough on looking for a live Caylee, and the initial frequent updates/visits from LE had dwindled. She asked that the FBI be brought in, and I think she really believed her meeting with them was a sort of case conference, a meeting to share information and discuss possible avenues of further investigation in order to work together to find Caylee. Her repeated assertions that she feels that she was duped by the FBI/LE leads me to believe that she really didn't know the interview was being videotaped, or at least that she didn't realise that any tape of the interview would be released and used as evidence in the case against KC.

I have been thinking (probably too much lately) but in CA's depo at a point she is asked about KC taking money from her account and using her Credit Cards....

(not sure exactly where, sitting here with a sick baby on my lap and just pondering)

CA states, IIRC, that KC did use her CC but that she never confronted KC and that there were never words over it.

I know it is a typical CA spin...but there was something about that segment that just doesn't sit right...beyond the obvious lie.

Maybe...maybe it is just CA trying to clear KC of ALL charges...but I can't shake this...

Maybe it is just lack of sleep...being bored and needing a doc dump...but I keep replaying that part over and over in my mind...

I may need to back and re-watch the depos and find that part...(don't really feel like that torture today though)

Anyway..random thoughts....:crazy:

I have been thinking (probably too much lately) but in CA's depo at a point she is asked about KC taking money from her account and using her Credit Cards....

(not sure exactly where, sitting here with a sick baby on my lap and just pondering)

CA states, IIRC, that KC did use her CC but that she never confronted KC and that there were never words over it.

I know it is a typical CA spin...but there was something about that segment that just doesn't sit right...beyond the obvious lie.

Maybe...maybe it is just CA trying to clear KC of ALL charges...but I can't shake this...

Maybe it is just lack of sleep...being bored and needing a doc dump...but I keep replaying that part over and over in my mind...

I may need to back and re-watch the depos and find that part...(don't really feel like that torture today though)

you're not alone, there was something different about that lie. there was almost a hint of something that looked to me to be very close to fear in cindy when she said that.

Ok I don't know if anyone hit on this but if CA had Zanny's number like she said she did in the depo that she had several numbers and she hadn't seen Caylee in a while (remember she the longest she had ever been away from that baby was 2 days) per CA then why didn't she try to get ahold of Zanny and arrange to see that baby :waitasec: But there never was any attempt to do so :furious:

Ok I don't know if anyone hit on this but if CA had Zanny's number like she said she did in the depo that she had several numbers and she hadn't seen Caylee in a while (remember she the longest she had ever been away from that baby was 2 days) per CA then why didn't she try to get ahold of Zanny and arrange to see that baby :waitasec: But there never was any attempt to do so :furious:

In Cindy's own words "She was with her mother. I didn't need to worry. Casey is a good mom."

Sometimes it surprises me that Cindy doesn't believe people would have done background checks and financial checks on her family. In the series of questions when this arose, the lawyer was trying to get Cindy to admit there were conflicts in the home in the weeks and months prior to Caylee's death, and Cindy wasn't giving an inch on anything. When he brought up the CC, Cindy had to filter through the surprise that someone would know about it, figure out how to deal with it, and come up with an innocuous answer that would deny any conflict and not give any information about it.

For me, this was a master at work moment.

IIRC, CA was frustrated that LE appeared to be not concentrating enough on looking for a live Caylee, and the initial frequent updates/visits from LE had dwindled. She asked that the FBI be brought in, and I think she really believed her meeting with them was a sort of case conference, a meeting to share information and discuss possible avenues of further investigation in order to work together to find Caylee. Her repeated assertions that she feels that she was duped by the FBI/LE leads me to believe that she really didn't know the interview was being videotaped, or at least that she didn't realise that any tape of the interview would be released and used as evidence in the case against KC.

Thanks all, i think I get it now, especially reading Devons post. I think CA was trying to direct the investigation, and thought that LE was there to do her leg work. From the beginning, she gathered Caseys friends to have control over them. I thought in the interview she was rude from the beginning, she wouldn't get off her cell, which says "I have more important people to talk to than you", to LE. She did give the entire series of Caseys lies, in detail, until they finally said "you know this isnt real, don't you?" I almost felt that ( and this was way back, I hadnt decided what was going on with them at that point) if she thought the detectives believed the stories, she would run with it.
I guess she feels she looked bad because she sounded ludicrous and was treated like any other suspect. Looking back she may feel as if that is when she lost control over what was happening. I even remember the guy from DCFS said in his report that both CA and KC had a lot of hostility towards OCSD.

Got a question for you guys:

Does anyone recall whether or not Cindy was asked when/dates that she was aware that Casey went to Lee's house - either for a visit, overnight, etc.? I'm interested in any time that might have been discussed - pre-arrest, post-arrest, etc.

If you recall such a line of questioning, and can find it in the transcript pages, or could point me to the approximate time frame in the deposition (beginning, middle, end) I would be ever so grateful.

Does anyone recall whether or not Cindy was asked when/dates that she was aware that Casey went to Lee's house - either for a visit, overnight, etc.? I'm interested in any time that might have been discussed - pre-arrest, post-arrest, etc.

If you recall such a line of questioning, and can find it in the transcript pages, or could point me to the approximate time frame in the deposition (beginning, middle, end) I would be ever so grateful.

I'm not as well versed as some but that is an excellent question....I have never heard of anything...

Sometimes it surprises me that Cindy doesn't believe people would have done background checks and financial checks on her family. In the series of questions when this arose, the lawyer was trying to get Cindy to admit there were conflicts in the home in the weeks and months prior to Caylee's death, and Cindy wasn't giving an inch on anything. When he brought up the CC, Cindy had to filter through the surprise that someone would know about it, figure out how to deal with it, and come up with an innocuous answer that would deny any conflict and not give any information about it.

For me, this was a master at work moment.

wasn't there a big moment over the jcpenny cc????? She didn't want to give receipts to LE????? Could this be a reflection of that????

I have read/listened to all of the interviews with LE/FBI and at no time did any questions arise regarding KC visiting Lee's house. IMO There was never a discussion with Cindy, George, Lee, Casey or anyone else about Casey going to Lee's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27