Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if it is likely that the Judge will decide that Cindy does have to answer these questions ? My legal knowledge is very limited.

:laugh:

You made me laugh.

I'm trying to find out if there's any moment in time that our cell ping police can use to pinpoint Casey at Lee's to look at/analyize Casey's pinging so it could be compared with a moment of pinging time at the Anthony home. Trying to see if any variations. See thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3655217#post3655217 for discussion. :)

It would tell a lot, but not sure if it's possible. Maybe post on the ping thread for Bond or JWG or some of the others who've done so much analyzing of the pings. I know Lee & the Anth's ping off the same towers, now whether the angle of the antenna on the towers would be different for Lee's vs. Hopespring, I dunno. Definitely worth looking into, though. The other challenge, is when was she definitely at Lee's? Sure wish we had Mallory's statement, which LE has not released/we haven't heard of.

Sorry- getting OT here :)

:woohoo:OUTSTANDING!

Step 1: Deposition -- be sure to video tape it.
Step 2: MOTION TO COMPEL
Judge reviews Court Reporter's transcript
and video (if official video).
Judge issues COURT ORDER to CA to answer
Step 3: Re-do the Deposition -- be sure to video tape it.
CA again doesn't answer THE QUESTIONS
Step 4: Motion for ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR
..... <drum roll> ... (Hint: The Big "C")
CONTEMPT
Judge views CR transcript from 2nd Depo
If CA didn't answer -- Contempt of Court
Step 5: Remedy: Ranges from fines and costs to ---
Judge could order CA to ... :behindbar
How long in :behindbar -- until she answers the
questions. She "holds the keys to her cell"

CA is going to have a rude awakening if she trys to bat those doe eyelashes at the judge. God forbid CA will give the judge her smirkey evil eye look. Both these A women will learn a lesson in life this year and that is, their flirty manipulative ways will not work anymore.

Oh, at least the earrings to match one of those gold necklaces I'm sure. :rolleyes:
The hourly cost of the lawyers for ZG to obtain the transcripts and videos (cost of the court reporter to transcribe (thousands), cost of the ZG's lawyers to prepare the motion to compel, cost of appearing in court, cost of taking the second deposition for all of ZG's lawyers, the court reporter and again transcribing.

Please tell me the motion hearing will be televisd. I want to see Cindy when the judge order's her to answer the question. I can hear Cindy now: Your honor the question is not relevant,so I see no reason to answer the question...

:gavel: Judge: You are in contempt of court :gavel:
And if you don't answer the question :behindbar

CONTEMPT

I Like your post
Sorry I didn't read the thread thru before posting LOL

CONTEMPT

:D:D:D

Thank you kindly, Themis. You made me smile. I am pleased that Cindy will have to re do her deposition, this time without the accusations and one upmanship. (we hope)

I would like to know if it is likely that the Judge will decide that Cindy does have to answer these questions ? My legal knowledge is very limited.

it is VERY likely that the Judge will rule in JM's favor as far as answering the ?'s. not as sure how he will rule in re. the costs being attributed to CA.

depos aren't like trial - the spectrum is very broad and you can't just refuse to answer because YOU don't think the ? is relevant. in re. the credit cards, JM may be trying to establish several things, including KC's honesty and that she used the cc's because she had no $ of her own because she had no job, therefore she could not be paying ANY nanny. it could be any number of things.

CA is going to have a rude awakening if she trys to bat those doe eyelashes at the judge. God forbid CA will give the judge her smirkey evil eye look. Both these A women will learn a lesson in life this year and that is, their flirty manipulative ways will not work anymore.
Not likely to learn that, but will learn that it is going to cost a lot of money. The best part -- court ordered fines or penalties are ....................................................
NOT BANKRUPTABLE! These debts could follow her the rest of her life! :woohoo: Court do use debt collectors! :woohoo:

OK---SO, the Judge will hear the motion on May 21---then an appointment will be made for CA to finish her depo. Got it-------Question---> will the next depo or finishing of the first, be heard before a Judge? I really wanna see how she acts before a Judge. Gosh, thats nearly a month away just to see when the depo will be. Then probably another month. Just the depos will take a year at this rate.

Do we know which judge they'll go before?

Not likely to learn that, but will learn that it is going to cost a lot of money. The best part -- court ordered fines or penalties are ....................................................
NOT BANKRUPTABLE! These debts could follow her the rest of her life! :woohoo: Court do use debt collectors! :woohoo:

This just gets better and better <snicker>.....finally, a little KARMA is coming Cindy's way.

I hope they have to answer before the judge. We can see a pretrial preview of how it is going to be when they have to answer for precious.

Will JM and Mr. Dill's assertion that the question about credit cards is relevant to the case outweigh Conway's assertion that answering the question will impede a fair trial?
No. Conway's assertion is not going to prevail. In the civil case, the concept of relevance is extremely broad as this is the investigation and discovery part of the case. Anything is relevant that is helpful to understand any of the allegations supporting the complaint or defenses and it is also relevant if it MIGHT lead to some relevant information; so that basically includes the world. The only things that generally don't come in are when the WITNESS can claim 5th Amendment rights against self incrimination AND statutory privileges -- attorney-client, doctor-patient etc. It was all proper questioning. CA was compelled to be there via a subpoena and she doesn't get any choice in whether or not to answer any question on any argumentative ground. Period. Further, all of her voluntary arguments and comments were just icing on the cake.

Lol! I think this is just a preview to Cindy's behavior on the witness stand at trial.

I hope the judge makes her answer the question! Cindy just cannot bear to not be in control. Remember when she sat there and refused to 'mike up'? She just could not believe that she could actually be made to do something, IMO. She has some hard lessons to learn.

This week has been especially hard for the Anthony's. No one bought her little 'meek as a lamb' soft voice in the interview. Oprah cancelled their big interview, they are pulled from the conference agenda in Connecticut, and now this. Oh, man!

George and the Yorkies need to be on high alert for the next month! I hope they survive Cindy's wrath! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member