Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question for you guys:

Does anyone recall whether or not Cindy was asked when/dates that she was aware that Casey went to Lee's house - either for a visit, overnight, etc.? I'm interested in any time that might have been discussed - pre-arrest, post-arrest, etc.

If you recall such a line of questioning, and can find it in the transcript pages, or could point me to the approximate time frame in the deposition (beginning, middle, end) I would be ever so grateful.

Cindy was never asked questions about Casey staying at Lee's house.

I have read/listened to all of the interviews with LE/FBI and at no time did any questions arise regarding KC visiting Lee's house. IMO There was never a discussion with Cindy, George, Lee, Casey or anyone else about Casey going to Lee's house.

You know that is kinda strange. No one ever mentioned KC visiting Lee that I can remember. In the interviews of all of her friends and family, you would think that just once someone would say 'She told me that she was just coming/going to/from Lee's.' Or 'she just stopped at Lee's to pick up something.' You would think with big brother living so close, such things would come up in conversation. But they didn't.

Chezhire, what wild hare of a theory are you chasing now? :)

You know that is kinda strange. No one ever mentioned KC visiting Lee that I can remember. In the interviews of all of her friends and family, you would think that just once someone would say 'She told me that she was just coming/going to/from Lee's.' Or 'she just stopped at Lee's to pick up something.' You would think with big brother living so close, such things would come up in conversation. But they didn't.

I found it strange too, but always thought that since Lee said that KC stole from him, she was not allowed in his house. I'm sure she didn't have a key, but that hasn't stopped KC before, has it?

I found it strange too, but always thought that since Lee said that KC stole from him, she was not allowed in his house. I'm sure she didn't have a key, but that hasn't stopped KC before, has it?

Hard to keep track of all the poor souls that KC stole from but this was the first I heard that she stole from LEE. How did I miss that? Was this recently?

Hard to keep track of all the poor souls that KC stole from but this was the first I heard that she stole from LEE. How did I miss that? Was this recently?

I'll never find it now, but in one of Lee's early interviews with LE he stated that to them. More or less saying, KC stole from him, his parents, etc.

I'll never find it now, but in one of Lee's early interviews with LE he stated that to them. More or less saying, KC stole from him, his parents, etc.

Hey! I don't need a link. I believe you. I was just surprised to hear she also fleeced Lee. When I asked if it was recently, I meant did she steal from Lee recently or did he indicate this was ongoing from earlier years. Sorry for my unclear post. :)

Hey! I don't need a link. I believe you. I was just surprised to hear she also fleeced Lee. When I asked if it was recently, I meant did she steal from Lee recently or did he indicate this was ongoing from earlier years. Sorry for my unclear post. :)

I recall that too. I think it might have been checks from Lee--just like from Grandma--but I don't think there was ever an indication of when it happened.

I recall that too. I think it might have been checks from Lee--just like from Grandma--but I don't think there was ever an indication of when it happened.

Thank you kindly, Phumi. There is so much to keep track of in this case. It is great to have someone 'take up the slack' if you miss a nugget. Thank you kindly also :) to Lex!

iirc, he also mentioned this to tonE....

:laugh:

You made me laugh.

I'm trying to find out if there's any moment in time that our cell ping police can use to pinpoint Casey at Lee's to look at/analyize Casey's pinging so it could be compared with a moment of pinging time at the Anthony home. Trying to see if any variations. See thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3655217#post3655217 for discussion. :)

Motion Filed To Force Cindy To Answer Questions

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission. Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition.

Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will hear the issue on May 21.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19272863/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission. Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition.

Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

Well....this should be interesting. I'm foreseeing "hammertime".

:laugh:

You made me laugh.

I'm trying to find out if there's any moment in time that our cell ping police can use to pinpoint Casey at Lee's to look at/analyize Casey's pinging so it could be compared with a moment of pinging time at the Anthony home. Trying to see if any variations. See thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3655217#post3655217 for discussion. :)

Great idea! Then maybe we can prove/discount the theory that KC stormed over to Lee's after the big 'grudge match' between KC and CA on the 15th. I am still holding out for lurking nearby in the car, texting TonE. :)

I love that they are requesting that CA pay for the costs of this 2nd depo. I hope the Judge approves that. Hitting her in the pocketbook just might make her more apt to answer the questions.

hmmm...I have been wondering about the CC part of that depo...I tried to find it in the videos and got a headache...anyone know of the top of their heads where that section would be? (I know...far fetched chance but thought I would ask.:crazy:)

CA's attitude did her in on this one. Hasn't anyone told her that you kill more flies with honey? Had she acted like a civil human being, even though she hates his guts, JM wouldn't have taken this hard stance.

:woohoo: Have a nice weekend, Cindy ..

CA's attitude did her in on this one. Hasn't anyone told her that you kill more flies with honey? Had she acted like a civil human being, even though she hates his guts, JM wouldn't have taken this hard stance.

She must be absolutely spitting nails right now. JM is my newest hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member