Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JM will use her recent TV appearance as evidence that Cindy is more than willing to "talk" when she wants to.

Motion Filed To Force Cindy To Answer Questions

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission. Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition.

Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will hear the issue on May 21.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19272863/detail.html

OK---SO, the Judge will hear the motion on May 21---then an appointment will be made for CA to finish her depo. Got it-------Question---> will the next depo or finishing of the first, be heard before a Judge? I really wanna see how she acts before a Judge. Gosh, thats nearly a month away just to see when the depo will be. Then probably another month. Just the depos will take a year at this rate.

Wow, I hope given her latest statements on TV about her mental state she will be "well enough" to attend another depo:)

Wonder if Cindy'll try to squirm out of it due to "integrity". LOL, what a complete JOKE she is!!

Please tell me the motion hearing will be televisd. I want to see Cindy when the judge order's her to answer the question. I can hear Cindy now: Your honor the question is not relevant,so I see no reason to answer the question...

Please tell me the motion hearing will be televisd. I want to see Cindy when the judge order's her to answer the question. I can hear Cindy now: Your honor the question is not relevant,so I see no reason to answer the question...

Exactly. I guess she needs to learn sometime...she can't be in charge of everything.

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs."

Anyone know how much $$ this could cost her?

Wow, I hope given her latest statements on TV about her mental state she will be "well enough" to attend another depo:)

I really hope a judge actually looks at the tape of the depo before he makes a ruling. Sometimes the Anthony's get away with their carp and I just don't want to see that happen.I want Cindy to be held fully accountable for the way she behaved.Let the judge see her true mental state.

I really hope a judge actually looks at the tape of the depo before he makes a ruling. Sometimes the Anthony's get away with their carp and I just don't want to see that happen.I want Cindy to be held fully accountable for the way she behaved.Let the judge see her true mental state.

I would think that would be part of the whole package...could it even be shown during the hearing and will Cindy be there?

I'm just wondering if there will be perjury charges filed against Cindy and/or George due to their "mistruths" during the first depo. I have heard how serious depos are supposed to be and it's very obvious the Anthony's were NOT truthful at all. Has there ever been a case where someone has actually been fined or charged for not telling the truth in a depo?

Maybe the judge will lock her up wih a chocolate key and eat it !!:clap::clap::clap:

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs."

I'm thinking it would be an amount based on the attorney's and staff fee for filing this document and recreating another depo...oh and add in the court reporter as well. Going on personal experience with depos and court filing costs...I'm thinking a good 2000.00 if not more.

My OH My!
Things seem to be getting a bit rocky in Anthonyland.
Why it's just one thing after another, the DP is back, no Oprah,
no Foundation presentation, Morgan wants a Cindy re-do.....haha,
can't wait to see what's next.

:behindbar
Maybe the judge will lock her up wih a chocolate key and eat it !!:clap::clap::clap:
:behindbar

If that isn't a coined term it should be :) I like how you worded that. hehehehehe

Hmm. Good question about the cost. I'm sure it would include what the law firm (or that particular attorney) charges per hour along with the cost of a court reporter to type the questions and answers into that little machine they use and cost for the time to transcribe the testimony and copying it.
If it's done in a court of law, I guess that would add on costs of using that facility.
I'll make a guess = More than she would ever want to pay!
Even if it's as small as $5, Cindy will truly have a fit if she's made to pay!
That thought just warms the cockles of my heart.

Will JM and Mr. Dill's assertion that the question about credit cards is relevant to the case outweigh Conway's assertion that answering the question will impede a fair trial?

I have been thinking (probably too much lately) but in CA's depo at a point she is asked about KC taking money from her account and using her Credit Cards....

(not sure exactly where, sitting here with a sick baby on my lap and just pondering)

CA states, IIRC, that KC did use her CC but that she never confronted KC and that there were never words over it.

I know it is a typical CA spin...but there was something about that segment that just doesn't sit right...beyond the obvious lie.

Maybe...maybe it is just CA trying to clear KC of ALL charges...but I can't shake this...

Maybe it is just lack of sleep...being bored and needing a doc dump...but I keep replaying that part over and over in my mind...

I may need to back and re-watch the depos and find that part...(don't really feel like that torture today though)

Anyway..random thoughts....:crazy:

Quoting myself to bring this down...the motion filed today has this part of the depo quoted!

Maybe someone else saw/heard something fishy...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member