Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5 lines about Caylee were very nice.

The rest has made me feel quite sick and was far worse than I could have expected. To me it just read "show me the money" and pretty much confirmed my worst fears about this family and their motives. I really think the As ought to leave the searching for children business to people who are willing to assist law enforcement when 2 year olds are murdered.

I didn't want to post and be negative, but could not resist. I agree with what you said.( The 5 lines about Caylee were very nice.) I do understand that Caylee loved her grandparents so much and they love her to and this is just to hard to even begin to comprehend. I pray that God will see that justice is served for all who interfered with the investigation and the person who killed her.
I was also kind of shocked how it was also stated that people who never met Caylee will be able to move on and forget. I will never forget and never met Caylee. It breaks my heart when any child suffers,,let alone a child that is murdered. You can't forget. I can not forget, nor will I.

LOL 5 lines? Which 5 lines about her did you like?

1.Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months.
2. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much
3.On Aug. 9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children.
4.Caylee Marie was born at 7:14 a.m. in an Orlando hospital.
5.From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family.
6.Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.

I gave them the benefit of #2, so I've found 6. I wish there were more lines just about her. I'm not quite sure why it's been called a "eulogy"...do we know if it is Cindy's eulogy to Caylee or whether the Sentinel just messed up the title?

And can anyone tell me why a eulogy for Caylee has Cindy's pic rather than Caylee's pic attached to it? I find that really odd. Never seen that before!

The donations to Kid Finders part was a bit odd. Maybe Tim Miller should get the donations instead?

The rest has made me feel quite sick and was far worse than I could have expected. To me it just read "show me the money" and pretty much confirmed my worst fears about this family and their motives. I really think the As ought to leave the searching for children business to people who are willing to assist law enforcement when 2 year olds are murdered.

ITA with bolded

The donations to Kid Finders part was a bit odd. Maybe Tim Miller should get the donations instead?
I wouldn't expect the family to ever suggest donations to TES since Tim wasn't looking for a 'live Caylee' as they had wished. He went against the script, so to speak. MOO

This is exactly how I felt when reading Cindy's eulogy...it's just another bunch of Cindism's at it's best.

Her mention of donations to Kidfinders vs. EquiSearch, what a slap in the face to all the hard work that Tim Miller did for the A's with NO appreciation or thanks, as usual!

Personally, IF the A's really do try to erect their own Foundation for Missing Children...I sure hope someone is watching over their EVERY move & EVERY penny they take in!

elle1919, All of your post was very well said with much compassion - for both Caylee's favorite people and for the many out there who never knew her but are moved by her too-short life.

This eulogy/obit must have been so incredibly difficult to even begin to write, and I think it came out eloquently. I thought she did a lovely job in acknowledging how so many people have become captivated by the photos and videos of Caylee and saddened by her untimely death, and also expressing the more personal and permanent sense of loss of those who actually knew this little girl in real life. As Valhall wrote in another thread, she might have gone the standard route and just talked about the loss of family and friends, but she addressed the feelings of many strangers about it too. And I think it was perfectly appropriate to mention how people have been inspired by Caylee to give in her name to help other children who are not as well known as she became after her disappearance. I think that probably gives those who knew Caylee some feeling that her death was not totally in vain.

Not sure why everyone is bringing this up. It's not up to us to decide who should be mentioned. If someone doesn't want to make a donation to the organizations that they mentioned, then don't. If they want to make a donation to someone they didn’t mention, then do.

I wonder why there is no mention of Caylee's father or his family??? Shouldn't it say she was pre-deceased by her father "......" and mention his parents' names?

1.Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months.
2. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much
3.On Aug. 9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children.
4.Caylee Marie was born at 7:14 a.m. in an Orlando hospital.
5.From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family.
6.Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.

I gave them the benefit of #2, so I've found 6. I wish there were more lines just about her. I'm not quite sure why it's been called a "eulogy"...do we know if it is Cindy's eulogy to Caylee or whether the Sentinel just messed up the title?

And can anyone tell me why a eulogy for Caylee has Cindy's pic rather than Caylee's pic attached to it? I find that really odd. Never seen that before!
I like those too, as well as the other lines that are in reference to and about her.
I agree that this is an odd title and article. seems like a classic Obit to me as opposed to a eulogy.
I suspect more will actually be said about her at the service by family and friends.

I also think Cindy did a good job of addressing an issue that bothers many of us, specifically who should and shouldn't be in attendance at the memorial. There is concern that this will just be another public spectacle and there will be those there just to gawk and gaze. by making a personal appeal for only those "with purest of hearts" to attend needed to be said and I am glad it was not done in an accusatory fashion.

elle1919, All of your post was very well said with much compassion.

This eulogy/obit must have been so incredibly difficult to even begin to write, and I think it came out eloquently. I thought she did a lovely job in acknowledging how so many people have become captivated by the photos and videos of Caylee
snipped
bold,me

Who did she acknowledge? Kidfinders?

I wonder why there is no mention of Caylee's father or his family??? Shouldn't it say she was pre-deceased by her father "......" and mention his parents' names?

He's not on the Birth Certificate and wasn't in her life, so their is no reason why he would be mentioned. Normally in an eulogy the people mentioned are the immediate family members who were a part of their life.

Do the parents and family of caylee's father want to be known? Isn't the parentage denied by the family that KC named? I truly cannot recall.
if that is the case, then it would be wholly inappropriate to name him in the obit.
Can someone remind me about that?

LOL....cuz, he's NOT dead...plus, KC would have had to inform the Father for him to know...right?

He's not on the Birth Certificate and wasn't in her life, so their is no reason why he would be mentioned. Normally in an eulogy the people mentioned are the immediate family members who were a part of their life.

Including the one who murdered her!!!

You would have to ask the Sentinel editors, I am sure they made that choice... maybe because they think readers have been curious to hear from CA and would look at this quicker by seeing her photo and the title "In Her Own Words". I agree that it is odd and not a choice I would have made.

You would have to ask the Sentinel editors, I am sure they made that choice... maybe because they think readers have been curious to hear from CA and would look at this quicker by seeing her photo and the title "In Her Own Words". I agree that it is odd and not a choice I would have made.

How odd. When I click on the link there is no picture of Cindy. There's a video shot of BC. :waitasec:

That darn Cindy, I bet she's responsible for the lousy weather here today.

Please don't turn this thread personal by discussing what other posters can and cannot do.

How odd. When I click on the link there is no picture of Cindy. There's a video shot of BC. :waitasec:

That darn Cindy, I bet she's responsible for the lousy weather here today.

It's on the home page....Cindy is all tanned and posing in Caylee's room, with the Winnie the Pooh bedding very clear....when you click on cindy's pic, you get to the eulogy. I noticed the other one had the BC video. What a shame there were no pics of Caylee, but I guess those cost big $s these days or the OS people couldn't have been bothered to bring up a file photo? Hopefully they'll change the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932