Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, but her name is linked in the article and it goes to a picture of her. Caylee's name is also linked in the article and if you click on it, you will be taken to a picture of Caylee. Just typical internet reference linking. It doesn't have a picture of Cindy as the article picture.

Her picture is actually with the link to the story on their home page, not the link posted on this thread.

I agree...that's why I said "or the OS couldn't be bothered bringing up a file photo". OS = Orlando Sentinel

My response was to this line in your post:

"What a shame there were no pics of Caylee, but I guess those cost big $s these days"

What a refreshing thread now that all the negatives have been purged. The Anthonys, as grieving grandparents, should be allowed to do and say anything they please, and given immunity because they loved Caylee so dearly. Beautiful eulogy, just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

My opinion only.

I agree...that's why I said "or the OS couldn't be bothered bringing up a file photo". OS = Orlando Sentinel
Brings up the really cute one of Caylee when I click on her name? the one of Cindy shows up when I click on Cindy's name.

I'd require more than the As word to believe any of their stories...that's not to say that all of their stories are necessarily lies.

I guess I'm confused. You don't believe the story about the father dying on the way to Caylee's birthday yet you believe his name should have been listed in the obit as her father? :confused:

I agree, but it is a no win situation.
Some take exception to the fact that she makes reference to the opinion that strangers cannot love Caylee like her own family. Yet, when those strangers are included in the memorial, some take exception to the fact that strangers are invited by way of TV or public access.
It is a losing proposition all the way around because no one scenario will please the masses.
As I say, half of my pm box is complaints that we allow Cindy to be bashed too much and the other half of my pm box is complaints that we protect Cindy too much.

It is all our own perspective and no one size will ever fit all.

RIP Caylee.

I think it's important we all remember that in real life we frequently can disagree with people that we really like and we think are intelligent, and that our opinions may change as more is revealed.

I hate to say it, but I think that if C & G went into LE and said, "we don't care what happens to us (eg forget about immunity), we want to assist you in your investigation", that life would be much different for the As, even if they continued to love Casey. I think until they do that, the idea of them being able to appear in public without "disruption" is highly unlikely. There's a reason KC is in protective custody, because these sorts of crimes make many people angry.

Hopefully those angry people will stay a long way away from the memorial. I hope it is wonderful, all about Caylee, and that Cindy gives a beautiful eulogy all about Caylee!

i'm starting to worry b/c it looks as though this thread is going negative. you can't name somebody in an obit, as well as that someone's parents, without proof. if the newspaper did something like that, with as popular as this case is, and it was found out to be false info, they could get sued. if anybody should have a problem with donating to the church, or donating to kidfinders, then please donate to somebody else in lieu of floweers or don't donate at all. i, myself, am donating to texas equusearch in honor of caylee marie anthony...and i have every intention of doing so every year. i don't really care that the a's requested kid finders, i'll donate to whomever i wish b/c it's the thought that counts. it makes me feel good to contribute to a wonderful cause in honor of a child that has captured my attention ever since i saw the first media newsbreak. afterall, caylee's the one that matters here. peace be with you baby girl. :blowkiss:

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but I don't want my opinion to be altered by any other posts.

I have never been a fan of Cindy. However, she wrote a truly beautiful eulogy. I loved every word of it. I say "kudos" to her for a job well done.

That said, I'm sure there will be plenty of complaints & those who will pick it apart & criticise every word. I think the most bothersome to people will be the fact that she acknowledges that so many strangers fell in love with Caylee, but our hearts will mend & those who knew & loved her from the start will probably never mend. Be insulted if you like, but she's right. She's 100% correct. I love that child too, and have mourned & cried over her loss and am terrified over the thought of how she may have suffered. But I have my own life, my own family, my own children. My heart will forever be touched by Caylee, but it will mend. In her shoes, I would feel the same way. I think I'm a realist, not just some kind of jerk.

Probably the most touching and heart felt eulogy I've ever read.

I think it's important we all remember that in real life we frequently can disagree with people that we really like and we think are intelligent, and that our opinions may change as more is revealed.

I hate to say it, but I think that if C & G went into LE and said, "we don't care what happens to us (eg forget about immunity), we want to assist you in your investigation", that life would be much different for the As, even if they continued to love Casey. I think until they do that, the idea of them being able to appear in public without "disruption" is highly unlikely. There's a reason KC is in protective custody, because these sorts of crimes make many people angry.

Hopefully those angry people will stay a long way away from the memorial. I hope it is wonderful, all about Caylee, and that Cindy gives a beautiful eulogy all about Caylee!

I agree with you 100% Bunny!

I guess I'm confused. You don't believe the story about the father dying on the way to Caylee's birthday yet you believe his name should have been listed in the obit as her father? :confused:

i am sure bunny can defend herself, but it seems you're parsing her statements. the anthonys insisted that Caylee's father died on the way to her 1st birthday, identified him by the name eric and did not put that information into her eulogy, which isn't really a eulogy at all but an obituary. since they were so ready to announce eric's (and jesus') participation in the potentiality of Caylee's conception that it seems quite curious now that they put neither name there.
i could care less that the name was not added. i got stuck on this sentence.
"Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. " call me a stickler, but Caylee should have been a "who" there. oh well, english class is over from someone who types like e. e. cummings.

I thought this was a beautiful writing by Cindy.
I pray God wraps his arms around her and George and gives them comfort during this difficult time.

snipped
bold,me

Who did she acknowledge? Kidfinders?

She acknowledged "so many people"

"Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much."

Do we know this for sure? At least one story has him dying on the way to Caylee's birthday party, which would mean he was in her life.

IIRC... I believe thats *one* of the KC lies thats 'out there' about the daddy...

So ya think all the 'daddy possibilites' should be listed in any eulogy or obit ??

Would you list all 'possibilites' if you were writing this about your family ???

I think we're only reading a few of Cindys words that will be spoken @ the memorial.....for Caylee.

I agree, but it is a no win situation.
Some take exception to the fact that she makes reference to the opinion that strangers cannot love Caylee like her own family. Yet, when those strangers are included in the memorial, some take exception to the fact that strangers are invited by way of TV or public access.
It is a losing proposition all the way around because no one scenario will please the masses.
As I say, half of my pm box is complaints that we allow Cindy to be bashed too much and the other half of my pm box is complaints that we protect Cindy too much.

It is all our own perspective and no one size will ever fit all.

RIP Caylee.

Well said! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Although, I do think that we need to be careful. There is a lot of slander and defamation of people who haven't been charged with anything.

i'm starting to worry b/c it looks as though this thread is going negative. you can't name somebody in an obit, as well as that someone's parents, without proof. if the newspaper did something like that, with as popular as this case is, and it was found out to be false info, they could get sued. if anybody should have a problem with donating to the church, or donating to kidfinders, then please donate to somebody else in lieu of floweers or don't donate at all. i, myself, am donating to texas equusearch in honor of caylee marie anthony...and i have every intention of doing so every year. i don't really care that the a's requested kid finders, i'll donate to whomever i wish b/c it's the thought that counts. it makes me feel good to contribute to a wonderful cause in honor of a child that has captured my attention ever since i saw the first media newsbreak. afterall, caylee's the one that matters here. peace be with you baby girl. :blowkiss:

Stealing your line... ditto! :clap:

This thread is not about
kidfinders
caylee's father
GA or CA's role in the police investigation.
Disagree on the eulogy, but do not derail this thread.

Please discuss as these issues relate to the eulogy.

i am sure bunny can defend herself, but it seems you're parsing her statements. the anthonys insisted that Caylee's father died on the way to her 1st birthday, identified him by the name eric and did not put that information into her eulogy, which isn't really a eulogy at all but an obituary. since they were so ready to announce eric's (and jesus') participation in the potentiality of Caylee's conception that it seems quite curious now that they put neither name there.
"Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child
that they never had the opportunity to meet. " call me a stickler, but Caylee should have been a "who" there. oh well, english class is over from someone who types like e. e. cummings.
OMG are you serious?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Why does this have to be a negative thread? I can't believe so many are seeing negative. I seen nothing negative in that eulogy. I see a beautiful writing from a grandmother who loved her granddaughter dearly.

OMG are you serious?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Why does this have to be a negative thread? I can't believe so many are seeing negative. I seen nothing negative in that eulogy. I see a beautiful writing from a grandmother who loved her granddaughter dearly.

yeah i'm serious and i was not negative. only picky.

"Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. " call me a stickler, but Caylee should have been a "who" there. oh well, english class is over from someone who types like e. e. cummings.

Maybe the A's have read the docs & know that KC has talked of other 'daddy possibilites' besides Eric & Jesus.....we've all read them.

Since Cindy has no 'proof' as to the daddy, I feel she did the right thing about it........to bad some think Cindy never does anything right.

My response was to this line in your post:

"What a shame there were no pics of Caylee, but I guess those cost big $s these days"

You've posted only half of my sentence...why????? As you can see the line you are referring to had an "or" in it.

This is my quote word for word...

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
What a shame there were no pics of Caylee, but I guess those cost big $s these days or the OS people couldn't have been bothered to bring up a file photo? Hopefully they'll change the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc