Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was in the 400 pages, but it might have been. I did hear her say it though, early on, on TV.
do we have a link to that statement?
Since it is the basis of the thread ther really should be one. I have never heard this.

There is another thread on Cindy's Lies and Discrepancies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2630528#post2630528

Cindy never said she heard Caylee on the phone. Cindy didn't find Casey on July 15th until much later in the day.

What Cindy said at the "bond hearing" was Cindy's mother heard Caylee in the background when Cindy's mother was talking to Casey. I don't recall a date for that particular phone call, if there was a phone call.
I sent in a request to merge.
thanks for that info Patty.

Threads like this are where rumors are formed and then turned into fact. Had Cindy ever even came close to saying this it would have been front page news.

... call from Zanny the Nanny on the day that Cindy called 911 and the police records showed that there were no calls that day?...

I believe in the 400+ page document it states there were calls that day, but NONE at noon or even within an hour and a half of the time Casey states the call came in. Casey also states that it was from a "private" number. No calls were received by a private number into her cell phone that day. I just want to make sure people understand that. I heard it reported incorrectly on one of the talk shows the other day too. I'd tend to believe LE before I'd ever believe CA. She's covering for her child. I doubt LE will ever charge her though unfortunately.

do we have a link to that statement?
Since it is the basis of the thread ther really should be one. I have never heard this.

I believe Cindy stated at the bond hearing about Cindy's mother hearing Caylee in the background while Cindy's mother was on the phone with Casey. But I don't know if a date of this "phone call" was ever mentioned.

We have a link to the bond hearing either in the documents forum or the media forum.

I don't believe it is in the 400 page document at all, but it might be in one of the taped interviews LE did and not released.

Lee is still fully in the picture. He was at the Anthonys as late as yesterday when Casey was released. Everyone thinks that he is okay, I personally think that he is one strange dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the brains behind the operation.

Yep I agree 100%. Especially after those strange jail house calls. He actually sounded like he and KC were talking in code. Somethings not right there with that relationship.

Cindy never said that. She's said a lot, but not that. Lee has been to the house atleast three times this week that I know of. Poster, this information is incorrect.
Thanks. I could not figure out how I missed something so huge.:)

She washed clothes because they smelled like a corpse. The 911 is gonna play a major factor imo. If she lies in court she will go straight to jail. She cannot lie and deny in court

From what I have seen of her testimony, Cindy bites her tongue & refrains from finishing what she starts to say, she evades and equivocates. Overall, she conveys only non-information and seems to be suppressing all sorts of details. She appears to not only talk this way but think this way, which must bolster her state of denial.

One of the things that has always bothered me is how Cindy always went on about the pizza, being the reason for the strong odor in Caseys trunk. She never even saw the pizza as far as the discovery docs. say George and the towing place owner opened the trunk and smelled the odor and found the bag of pizza, papers etc. and threw it in the dumpster. LE later went back and got the bag of trash.

Cindy....later in the car, maybe George told her about the trash and maggots, but still later after picking up the car she then gives her statement about it smelling like a dead body.

Then Cindy later on Greta I believe states that we gave LE the bag of trash from the trunk. Incorrect, unless Cindy went back and picked it up from the tow yard and kept it to give it to LE, LE recovered the trash themselves from the tow yard dumpster, either from speaking to George or the tow place.

Cindy never smelled or saw the pizza and maggots from the bag. She when making a statement said dead body.....which later became pizza, but she never smelled the bag.

This is true. I remember reading in the 400 page docs Cindy stayed behind to complain about the cost of the bill. George went with a worker to get the car. The worker said "This thing is rotten" and George ignored it. The worker threw the bag of trash over the fence and Cindy never seen it....

From what I have seen of her testimony, Cindy bites her tongue & refrains from finishing what she starts to say, she evades and equivocates. Overall, she conveys only non-information and seems to be suppressing all sorts of details. She appears to not only talk this way but think this way, which must bolster her state of denial.

She won't be able to do that during cross examination :)

There is actually a term for what Cindy does, can't think of the name of it at the moment, saw it on Greta or NG.

Basically when Cindy is faced with the truth she turns it around in another direction. Hopefully someone remembers the term used as I am BLANK!

Just the other night when NG ask Cindy to release the phone records and Cindy turned into searches or some other direction.

Maybe this tread should be deleted if it is incorrect. I don't think it is correct.

I think the OP has been corrected and I don't see any need for mods to lock the thread. Does it violate the TOS???

Yep I agree 100%. Especially after those strange jail house calls. He actually sounded like he and KC were talking in code. Somethings not right there with that relationship.

Agreed. Especially after her being at Universal and he asked if it was for work and she said well, not exactly or however he said it and he was like, gotcha.

One of the things that has always bothered me is how Cindy always went on about the pizza, being the reason for the strong odor in Caseys trunk. She never even saw the pizza as far as the discovery docs. say George and the towing place owner opened the trunk and smelled the odor and found the bag of pizza, papers etc. and threw it in the dumpster. LE later went back and got the bag of trash.

Cindy....later in the car, maybe George told her about the trash and maggots, but still later after picking up the car she then gives her statement about it smelling like a dead body.

Then Cindy later on Greta I believe states that we gave LE the bag of trash from the trunk. Incorrect, unless Cindy went back and picked it up from the tow yard and kept it to give it to LE, LE recovered the trash themselves from the tow yard dumpster, either from speaking to George or the tow place.

Cindy never smelled or saw the pizza and maggots from the bag. She when making a statement said dead body.....which later became pizza, but she never smelled the bag.

Sorry if this has been posted before...if it has please point me to the post if you can so I can read what has been discussed about it...it is totally bothering me. Thanks!

It will be interesting to know if Cindy washed the pants before she overheard the conversation that Caylee had been kidnapped by the nanny or after. The timeline should show just how much time lapsed between picking up the car, the call to Amy, the call from Lee to Cindy, and the time between calls to 911.
Not that one can believe cindy but she said that the police had full access to the back seat of the car and did not disturb the clothes when they had that opportunity, so she felt free to wash the clothes. I find the laundering very suspect, part of Cindy's construction of reality denial.

I am editing this upfront to say that I did not put this on this thread. I posted a separate thread to discuss ways to tell someone is lying to you - it wasn't specific only to Cindy. I disagree with my ''thread" being merged here. I'm just saying...but it will probably get erased, like every other post I make! Love, Susie

I have cut and pasted the following from an article on the web about lying. I think it is helpful to have in the back of your mind as you watch or re-watch videos of George and Cindy. I would specifically point to the Greta at-home video when they are discussing the gas cans. Interesting stuff.

6 Tell Tale Signs that Somebody is Lying

Liars fidget. They fidget a lot. They shift their feet, they sway while talking and they gesture awkwardly and inappropriately with their hands. Subconsciously, when we lie we feel on display and this makes some people feel uncomfortable. It is this discomfort that makes one act all fidgety.

It’s all in the eyes! Liars don’t like to look you in the eye for too long. Or, conversely if a liar is aware of this fact, they may look you in the eye much longer than social norms dictate. Liars also blink less frequently than the norm, as if they need to keep their eyes open and on you in order to assure themselves that you believe their tale. If a person makes eye contact too little, or too much, they may be lying. At the very least they are not comfortable with the subject of the conversation. Shifty eyes, looking away and looking back quickly and awkwardly, is another sign that somebody may be lying. After all, we call being dishonest “being shifty” for a reason.

Liars touch their face and mouth a lot. This is something that most liars can’t control even if they are aware they are doing it. It is a reflexive psychological response to being untruthful, a symbolic way of stopping the lies from coming out. This behavior is most often seen in liars who feel bad about being untruthful or who are being untruthful for so called noble reasons like sparring another hurt feelings or keeping a promise to another to hold a secret in strict confidence.

More often than not, liars look down when telling a story. It’s as if they are thinking of what to say next. It is a well known and well studied reflexive psycho-social reaction that people who are truthfully recounting a real event look up when trying to recall the details. They are looking up and mentally picturing the events that they are talking about almost as if they are looking at their brain for answers. Liars look down because they are not remembering but creating a story and they need to look at a blank canvas, like the ground, in order to spin their story and make it convincing. It’s a way of concentrating on what is being said and making it work with what has already been said, in other words convincingly lying.

Liars mix up fine details. When a liar spins a lie they make a point of registering the core of what is being said for future use but they often forget the minor credibility building details they’ve incorporated in to their lie. A truthful person is more likely to be consistent in recalling smaller details of an event than a liar because the truth-sayer has the mental picture to pull up and think of when asked a question. A liar lacks this mental picture and therefore has no failsafe way to recall smaller details.

People who lie tend to get defensive or they take a defensive posture with others when confronted about the lie, even if they are not actually being accused of lying. When you second-guess a liar they are quick to react in anger in order to put YOU on the defensive and deflect attention from the lie at hand. Even if you ask an innocent question like, “where did it happen again?” or, “can you tell that story over again to Bob?” a liar may get defensive, angry or irritated. In very rare cases, a liar may act like they don’t even know what you are talking about. Inconsistency and a defensive posture combined almost always signal a liar.

I think CA's pants were on fire in the Greta interview about the gas cans.

I think CA's pants were on fire in the Greta interview about the gas cans.

Does anyone know how to find the video when Greta was in the Anthony's back yard? I went to the media thread and there is a link that goes to Greta's web site but I can't locate the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487