Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that strikes me everytime I see Cindy talking is how guilty she looks. I don't think she had anything to do with the disappearance or possible murder of Caylee but in my opinion she and the family are accomplices. They are covering up for Casey bigtime.
On the 911 calls, Cindy seems truly distraught. This is why I don't think that the family initially had anything to do with this situation. However, they all decided to cover for Casey and they all know that Caylee is not coming back.
Cindy just looks like she is lying everytime she talks. So does George. It's kinda hard to explain the look on their faces but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I do! I agree with you that I don't think they had a clue that something had happened to Caylee. I think they love that grandbaby and truly are grieving. But I think they are also doing their best to cover for Casey - which is something I believe they have done all her life. I believe that is why Casey is the way she is. But you are right...Cindy looks down alot when she is talking, especially when she is being vague or saying something I personally feel is nonsense. George always just looks like he wishes Cindy would stop talking. LOL. To me - he looks like he is trying to believe Casey as best he can, but secretly is just having trouble buying it all. Cindy on the other hand just looks like her primary goal is defending her daughter's story (or lack thereof).

I do! I agree with you that I don't think they had a clue that something had happened to Caylee. I think they love that grandbaby and truly are grieving. But I think they are also doing their best to cover for Casey - which is something I believe they have done all her life. I believe that is why Casey is the way she is. But you are right...Cindy looks down alot when she is talking, especially when she is being vague or saying something I personally feel is nonsense. George always just looks like he wishes Cindy would stop talking. LOL. To me - he looks like he is trying to believe Casey as best he can, but secretly is just having trouble buying it all. Cindy on the other hand just looks like her primary goal is defending her daughter's story (or lack thereof).

Yes! Cindy looks down a lot when she is talking and her facial expression does not match what she is saying. What I mean by that is that the words that come out of her mouth defend her daughter but her expressions betray her daughter's guilt. George has this look as well. Remember when he tried to say that those pictures of Casey whoring it up at Fusian were taking like 3 years ago? lol. I mean come on. Blatant lies.

Is it possible that Casey's family are pretending to believe her in the hope that she will trust them and reveal what has happened to Caylee? Their volte-face is so dramatic it hardly seems credible. I wonder if they are being advised by pychologists on what to say to Casey and to the media, knowing Casey is watching and monitoring what they do and say and will punish them if they 'wrong' her. They do look guilty, but they also look sad and horrified. Maybe they seem guilty because they are finding it difficult to keep up an appearance of believing her. This is just a thought, I'm not committed to this theory, I'm just trying to figure out their baffling behavior.

Interesting thoughts Miss Plum. One thought I had is that perhaps George was in on the disposal of the corpse. I said before that I didn't think Cindy was in on that due to her raw emotion on the 911 calls but since George has a Law Enforcement background, maybe he would have been the perfect accomplice for Casey to remove any evidence of a body.

Interesting thoughts Miss Plum. One thought I had is that perhaps George was in on the disposal of the corpse. I said before that I didn't think Cindy was in on that due to her raw emotion on the 911 calls but since George has a Law Enforcement background, maybe he would have been the perfect accomplice for Casey to remove any evidence of a body.
he may have the backround but i just dont think he could do it .. i dont think either of the grandparents could they love that baby its apparent you can see it .. they may know what is going on i dont know if they do but i just cant see him doing away with his granddaughters body im sorry i just cant

Me either. I would be shocked. George and Cindy may be covering some things, but I don't think they could do that after watching them all this time. This whole thing has really taken a toll on George - visually more than Cindy in my opinion. His emotion seems more raw...whereas Cindy just keeps getting in front of that camera....

Hi Tx Rose!

One thing that troubles me about the parents is the lack of any history of communication with Caylee's babysitter -- someone Casey claims to have left Caylee with many times before. Personally, I think the reason LE can't find her is because she simply does not exist. She's a make-believe persona. That's the only logical explanation I can come up with that could explain why neither Cindy nor George have any history of communication with this woman either in person or by telephone.

he may have the backround but i just dont think he could do it .. i dont think either of the grandparents could they love that baby its apparent you can see it .. they may know what is going on i dont know if they do but i just cant see him doing away with his granddaughters body im sorry i just cant

Couldn't they have decided, though, once they had a chance to look at the facts, that there was nothing they could do to bring Caylee back. Then couldn't they have made a pact to put their grieving aside and focus on saving Casey from the death penalty? Cindy is an R.N.; George has LE background. Both are accustomed to putting emotion aside and looking at facts. Just a thought.

Couldn't they have decided, though, once they had a chance to look at the facts, that there was nothing they could do to bring Caylee back. Then couldn't they have made a pact to put their grieving aside and focus on saving Casey from the death penalty? Cindy is an R.N.; George has LE background. Both are accustomed to putting emotion aside and looking at facts. Just a thought.
yeah they could have but something is telling me they really dont know what is going on .. they may suspect but they dont know .. they are scared .. and heartbroken and hopeful .. i just have these feelings that this is whats going on . and i dont know why

Hi Tx Rose!

One thing that troubles me about the parents is the lack of any history of communication with Caylee's babysitter -- someone Casey claims to have left Caylee with many times before. Personally, I think the reason LE can't find her is because she simply does not exist. She's a make-believe persona. That's the only logical explanation I can come up with that could explain why neither Cindy nor George have any history of communication with this woman either in person or by telephone.

Hi Dawn Treader! LOL. I agree that it is suspicious that the parents don't know anything about the babysitter. That is compounded by the fact that none of her friends know anything either. Not one of them was ever with Casey when she dropped Caylee off or picked her up from the sitter? They didn't know her name or where she lived at the very least?

Now I will say that I had a one-day-a-week sitter that used to come to my house when my daughter was about Caylee's age. It was only one day, but it gave me a mother's day out! My parents never met this woman, nor did any of my friends. I doubt they talked to her either. The difference is that this woman came to my home and did not take my daughter out to all the places Casey claims ZG did. My parents would have been very nervous about some sitter taking their granddaughter to Disneyland, the beach, etc. (Of course I never would do that anyway.) If she had been doing that - you can bet that they would want to know more about her - and they would NOT like it one bit. But even though they never met this woman, they heard me talk about her all the time. They talked to my daughter about her too. But probably more importantly - I didn't have a history of lying! I was a responsible person, mother and wife...so trust wasn't an issue. Trust was CLEARLY an issue with the Anthony's - so why didn't they question Casey more about this sitter who had their granddaughter so much?

In my opinion, the grandparents don't seem to be motivated by a love for Caylee but rather by covering for Casey like crazy. I think the vigils and the billboard trailer on the back of their PT Cruiser is a desperate attempt to convince the public/LE and themselves (enter the mental illness) that Caylee is still alive and Casey is innocent. This is a seriously messed up family, in my opinion. Pathetic.

I think we all see 'something' just isn't right with the grandparents. I don't really buy any of the big conspiracy theories, though. I don't think any of this clan is smart enough to put together this complicated string of lies and side-stepping questions ahead of time. No one could have predicted the national attention and all the media questions before the story broke. I think the whole scenario has exploded on all of them, and they just don't know what to do now.

My babystter had a list of emergency numbers, but I don;t think I gave my babysitter number out to anyone in particular. Probably careless of me, but didn't have a need.

What really freaks me out about this whole Zani Nanny thing is that she talked about her for so long. I mean what the he!! was she up to? Even if she was Xanax Nanny which makes sense to me, why was she implying there was any nanny? She must have been up to no good on a regular basis.

Well, I think the answer to that is she was "working", her parents were working, so someone had to be taking care of Caylee. In comes Zanny the Nanny. I just wonder if Caylee ever mentioned Zanny to Cindy. Did Cindy notice that Casey never had money?

Hi Tx Rose!

I agree 100%

According to Cindy, Casey was an over protective mom. She even kept an extra key in her pocket incase she was ever locked out. If thats the case then would'nt Casey insist on her mother having ZG's phone #? What if there was an emergency? What if Casey was in a car accident and in the hospitol? How would Cindy & George now who had Caylee & how to reach her?

Thanks TX Rose and Boston - you both raise some very interesting issues I hadn't thought of. Something is definitly odd about a grandmother as vigilent as Cindy not having any contact with this babysitter in all the time she was taking care of Caylee. Not even a single phone call? Pffft that dog just don't hunt IMO.

Here' my take on Cindy (JMO). She has a daughter who has never lived up to her expectations - even the lower ones. She doesn't finish school (I think this is true), can't hold a job, gets pregnant and no father is around, lies, steals, and in her own words "has no future". But along comes a second chance - little Caylee. From at least Casey's perspective, as warped as it may be, her mom is controlling and probably handles most aspects of Caylee's life. Either forcefully, or more likely because Casey isn't doing the job and is too busy out partying. Casey resents it even though she probably doesn't want the responsibility anyway. Casey is very immature. She and her mother probably fight over the things she is and isn't doing right with respect to Caylee. Casey finally decides she has had enough and decides she is going to pack up and move out. She is resentful of her mother's attention towards her daughter, and tired of her mom picking on her about her responsibilities. She leaves and takes Caylee with her - probably to spite her mom.

Though "constantly in contact" - I would imagine Casey and her mom mostly talk by phone or by text once Casey leaves on the 9th. And I would guess many of those calls were arguements. Cindy starts to ask to see Caylee and Casey just makes excuses why she can't. Perhaps this even happened before something happened to Caylee. Grandma is upset with Casey, but doesn't report anything to the police because it probably doesn't enter her mind that Casey would harm her daughter. She keeps asking, but probably isn't panickingat that point.

She finds her daughter on the 15th. It has been a month of listening to Casey stall about letting her see Caylee and Cindy is now upset, frustrated and angry. She threatens to turn Casey in to police on theft charges if she doesn't produce Caylee right NOW. Casey finally admits she doesn't have Caylee and hasn't seen her for a month. Cindy is distraught, in shock, and upset with Casey that she didn't say anything before. She is probably also upset with herself that she didn't figure this out sooner. I imagine she blames herself for the delay in reporting the disappearance, but I believe she honestly thought Caylee was ok all that time. I think in all her shock and anger at Casey, she doesn't stop to think how she is incriminating her with her statements made to 911.

After things settle down, she starts to back pedal and tries to cover up the damage. Her anger has calmed and she is thinking less emotionally. She then starts to try and excuse Casey's behavior, explain factual inconsistencies, etc. in an attempt to cover up for ther daughter she knows is in trouble now. She has probably covered for Casey all her life. I don't think Cindy was involved in any way. I think she is trying to save both Caylee and Casey the best way she can. Sometimes that is with ridiculous excuses, but she is probably doing the best she can. She may be saying some goofy stuff to the press, but she seems to be coorperating with LE...and that is most important.

Ok sorry - long rant!

:clap: I agree. Most reasonable thing I have heard in a while.

Yes! Cindy looks down a lot when she is talking and her facial expression does not match what she is saying. What I mean by that is that the words that come out of her mouth defend her daughter but her expressions betray her daughter's guilt. George has this look as well. Remember when he tried to say that those pictures of Casey whoring it up at Fusian were taking like 3 years ago? lol. I mean come on. Blatant lies.

I think Cindy on tranqulizers. Makes sense right?

xxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I looked up Georges LE experience.
He was what is called a 'donut' cop! or at least that mentality.

xxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

My babystter had a list of emergency numbers, but I don;t think I gave my babysitter number out to anyone in particular. Probably careless of me, but didn't have a need.

What really freaks me out about this whole Zani Nanny thing is that she talked about her for so long. I mean what the he!! was she up to? Even if she was Xanax Nanny which makes sense to me, why was she implying there was any nanny? She must have been up to no good on a regular basis.

I'm guessing it's already been established that a Zani or a nanny is the drug
Xanax.

For the management of anxiety disorders or for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety)

Xanax 1mg 90 tabs = $29.95 (cheap) just need a fake script and buy over the internet.

I could probably to next door to our High School and find 15 kids who use them. Very popular today. Forget the old time stuff like weed, Herioin,
meth, coke...........Script's are the drug of choice today, period! Particularly at clubs and schools.

xxxxxxxxxxoo
mama

I'm guessing it's already been established that a Zani or a nanny is the drug
Xanax.

For the management of anxiety disorders or for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety)

Xanax 1mg 90 tabs = $29.95 (cheap) just need a fake script and buy over the internet.

I could probably to next door to our High School and find 15 kids who use them. Very popular today. Forget the old time stuff like weed, Herioin,
meth, coke...........Script's are the drug of choice today, period! Particularly at clubs and schools.

xxxxxxxxxxoo
mama
I need me some xanax right now mama.
How are you:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors