Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definetly don't agree with everything she does, but I can see why CA reacts how she does sometimes. I know that I myself have very poor coping skills and have hurt alot of peoples feelings when I feel like I am cornered. I have never had a missing grandaughter, but I do have a daughter that in the past has had issues with lying. I have come to her aid and stood beside her when everyone else could see what I couldn't.

Cindy's daughter is/was in danger. Granted, she put her self there. Anyway, Cindy did what Mothers do, they protect their Children with all they can.

It's what Casey should have done for her daughter.

Some folks do lie when protecting their children. Childern learn that their parents will do this. Schools deal with parents lying all the time. Parents confront other parents, lying in the process.

So many seem to be offended at what Cindy does.. yet over the years.. I've seen so many parents lie, lie, lie.... So it must not be shocking for everyone.....

Cindy's actions drew a lot of attention to this case.
Beginning with her first interviews when she was asking the media for help, but was rude and insulting to them. When she found KC, why did she tell Tonee about KC's thievery instead of asking if he had seen Caylee? Was money more important than finding Caylee? When KC called from jail, Cindy seemed more interested in finding out which TV shows KC had seen her on. Why was she not questioning her about Caylee then? Her actions don't seem to show concern for Caylee. It's all about blaming someone else.

Beginning with her first interviews when she was asking the media for help, but was rude and insulting to them. When she found KC, why did she tell Tonee about KC's thievery instead of asking if he had seen Caylee? Was money more important than finding Caylee? When KC called from jail, Cindy seemed more interested in finding out which TV shows KC had seen her on. Why was she not questioning her about Caylee then? Her actions don't seem to show concern for Caylee. It's all about blaming someone else.

Pretty much causeing the protest situation to become ugly.

As they saying goes.. "Build it and they will come". Cindy became a story.

I agree with you on this. It has all been an up and down rollercoaster with the inconsistencies. I try to see her part of it as the Mother and Grandmother, but c'mon. I really REALLY don't understand why anyone would want to protect the one who is KNOWN to have done something to the baby by way of CREDIBLE PROOF.

I to try not to judge and always try and look at the other side of things. I also believe we all react differently. When GA was fighting with protestors and everyone was saying how horrible it was, I kept thinking good thing I wasn'g GA because he was pretty calm compared to what I would have done.

Amen to that!

The question is--why did Cindy allow herself to be duped by Casey? The desire to get Casey out on her own without seeing a real foundation of an education and evidence of income really blinded them. Though they must of functioned for many months without a major problem until the money ran out. I will bet that besides the financial or marital problems they had that spring, as soon as Cindy cut Casey off financially, Casey stole big time. Making Casey dependent on them was the biggest mistake. They should have demanded she work part time in the evenings and pay them a small amount for expenses. Then if Casey wanted her weekends free at times, let her.

It is sad to see an individual fail so drastically at a young age and others not see the underlying reasons from the beginning. That is the lesson(s).

Any successful lies told to Cindy by Casey would not engender respect. Allowing her to steal, another boundary violation just ends up escalating into a deepened interest in deception. That is what Casey internalized. Lies flow like a river and the fantasy becomes a high. They each denied the other reality. That is how the relationship appears from my view. What kind of knowledge has been missing all along, what category, that makes one a fool. The inconsistencies are from faulty premises and assumptions and lack of boundaries. If I found out that Cindy tried all those things then my response would be that she needed to get professional help for Casey.

Just from what I ahave witnessed of Cindy. She seems the type of person who 'has to have it her way'. And that's it. The type of person you have to 'kiss *$$' to get any kind descent treatment from her. It's Cindy's world, and everyone has to revolve around it. Heaven forbid you disagree with what Cindys Law is!!!! I'm curious if LE has interviewed any of CA co-workers? Would be interesting to hear what they have to say about her demenor/character? I've been around a few like her. You can't tell them anything. (just like in the video interview, when Yuri was holding her hands and looking straight at her, she didn't want to listen to him.)

If you listen the the interview that she gave just late yesterday afternoon (to a local station, sorry don't have the link), it's telling. She really just doesn't get it. Even if somone brings her to Caylees dead body, and it's loaded w/ evidence Casey did it, she would still blame someone else. Thats just the was she is.

She made Casey dependent on her and didn't prepare Casey for responsibility. Casey's outgoing personality has fooled many. Her fictional life was designed to substitute for reality. I can see a person who is over dependent giving in to pretending and having a very narrow worldview. What did Casey do but over identify with the Disney World play ground-life is only for fun- mentality that graduated into FUSION -life is irresponsible fun. As soon as she has a problem she has to call someone to save her.

There are a lot of concepts she does not have. She comes off like a person with a dependent personality disorder faking freedom.

What it boils down to is this:

On that first night, Cindy probably for the first time in a LONG time was on the right path with Casey. She knew something was wrong -- and she called the police.

Fast forward to the first phone call from jail. The infamous "Cameo" call. Just listen to that call if you haven't in a long time. It didn't take long for Casey to get control of the situation. Cindy immediately backed down -- and that's when this spiral started for Cindy. She ALMOST broke through -- and again -- let Casey manipulate her one final time

To me -- Cindy is afraid of her daughter.

There are alot of facts and circumstances surrounding the events during these 911 calls that are being withheld by the Anthony's IMO. All of your questions are good ones. Where was George while all this was going on? Could he have gone to pick up the car while Cindy went to pick up Casey at Tony's house? Then perhaps she did smell the car after the first two calls. In the interview I found it odd that there was no mention of what George was doing - just Cindy, Lee and Casey.

The events are very weird and I am suspicious we are not getting an accurate picture of what happened after they found Casey. Remember how Cindy said Casey was crying on the floor while she admitted Caylee had been kidnapped...but then when Casey talked to the 911 operator just moments later, she was as cold as ice and totally monotone? I think Casey was cold from the moment Cindy found her...I doubt she ever showed any emotion about Caylee's disappearance. I bet she was pissed that she got pulled away from Tony.

I think immediately after Cindy made the 911 calls then went into Caseys room and saw Casey crying she made the statement "Casey, what have you done?" I think it was at that instant that Cindy knew Casey had done something to Caylee and all the lies and cover ups started to protect Casey. :eek:

I hope it's okay that I post this here, because it does have to do with CA. But I just finished watching the late show of Greta On Fox and I was in shock when I heard the reporter state that CA is STILL going by "reported sightings" of little Caylee, and hanging onto them(in hopes?). Has anyone ever seen or heard of these "reported sightings" of the baby or is this just an "I will believe until proven otherwise" action of CA?

Without a doubt CA blames herself for this. If she didn't enable KC so much, Caylee would be home. Why KC didn't just give Caylee to her parents and move out is beyond me. She could have been a see-ya-on-the-weekend mom for a few years, until she grew up and got the partying out of her system. GA and CA were paying Caylee's way anyway so it wouldn't have made one bit of difference financially. What I still can't wrap my mind around is that if CA is so overbearing, how she did not know her daughter wasn't really employed and that there was never really a nanny watching that child.

I hope it's okay that I post this here, because it does have to do with CA. But I just finished watching the late show of Greta On Fox and I was in shock when I heard the reporter state that CA is STILL going by "reported sightings" of little Caylee, and hanging onto them(in hopes?). Has anyone ever seen or heard of these "reported sightings" of the baby or is this just an "I will believe until proven otherwise" action of CA?

I believe the police have stated that Cindy is the one making the tips. They said the majority of the tips they have came from her.

This statement ( Italicized, bolded by me) made by CA on Larry King Live has stuck with me and I just can't seem to shake it.

I know, I know...the decomp, the hair, the lies, no emotion from KC...but there is just something about this one statement that makes me go huh...anyone else read anything into this statement? Just curious.

http://wdbo.com/news/08_0801_caylee_cindyonlarrykinglive.html

King: When she (Caylee) was gone for 31 days, didn't you think that was a little nuts?

Anthony: No, not really. I think what's nuts is for people to speculate on things that they don't know the whole truth.

King: So is it the suspicion that the baby sitter kidnapped her?

Anthony: That's not suspicion. That's what Casey has maintained all along.

King: Did you get a ransom note?

Anthony: No, it's not that type of kidnapping, sir. This person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time. That happened not too long ago. In Orlando, Florida, someone stole the baby right out of a hospital.

King: So she's a runaway with this child?

Anthony: I believe so.

This statement ( Italicized, bolded by me) made by CA on Larry King Live has stuck with me and I just can't seem to shake it.

I know, I know...the decomp, the hair, the lies, no emotion from KC...but there is just something about this one statement that makes me go huh...anyone else read anything into this statement? Just curious.

http://wdbo.com/news/08_0801_caylee_cindyonlarrykinglive.html

King: When she (Caylee) was gone for 31 days, didn't you think that was a little nuts?

Anthony: No, not really. I think what's nuts is for people to speculate on things that they don't know the whole truth.

King: So is it the suspicion that the baby sitter kidnapped her?

Anthony: That's not suspicion. That's what Casey has maintained all along.

King: Did you get a ransom note?

Anthony: No, it's not that type of kidnapping, sir. This person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time. That happened not too long ago. In Orlando, Florida, someone stole the baby right out of a hospital.

King: So she's a runaway with this child?

Anthony: I believe so.

Anybody?

I like the one she stumbled around when confronted with the fact that there is no Zanny the Nanny, "There was a Zanny and then it became whoever was babysitting Caylee was called Zanny."

HUH??? Even though KC provided the full name, ZFG, this is what CA thinks? Where is her brain?

I like the one she stumbled around when confronted with the fact that there is no Zanny the Nanny, "There was a Zanny and then it became whoever was babysitting Caylee was called Zanny."

HUH??? Even though KC provided the full name, ZFG, this is what CA thinks? Where is her brain?

That's what happens when someone tries to make the absurd and nonsensical sound believable.

This person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time.

"This person", "this girl".

LA spoke of Caylee in the past tense when being asked about her potty training, "she was almost there", he said. I guess this could mean she was almost potty trained before she was kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela