Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OT.........however, I keep trying to visualize the night of the 15th when CA was choking on KC. I keep imagining the things that came out of Cindy's mouth.
I have ALWAYS felt something happened along the way to cause KC to mentally crack.
(I believe KC was making death plans in advance...but maybe not ready to carry it out)
You must really have to be in a horrible place emotionally to kill your beautiful child.
What might Cindy have been saying?

I want to kill you..............
You are not allowed to ever be in my home again......
I just do not think it was KC's near death experience at the hands of her mother alone, but also the things Cindy was yelling at her.
What ideas do any of you have about this?

am I making any sense?

I hesitate to use the words "Cindy's Lies" because I do not believe she is involved in her granddaughter's disappearance, but she's not consistent in her statements and actions.

From this report on July 18th:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-caylee-anthony-080718-ht,0,5928334.story?page=2

In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days. Later, she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. Cindy Anthony never thought much of it.

<snip>

"I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said. "I don't know why she fabricated this."

Cindy's myspace:
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood:
distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Inconsistencies:

Casey/Caylee's planned vs. unplanned departure from Anthony home:
1) Myspace: The daughter <snip> leaves without warning and Where did she go?
vs
Statement: Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days. Later, she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. <snip> "I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Why does Cindy tell reporters that Casey left for a vacation that she knew about yet writes on myspace that Caylee left without warning?

I think they left without warning, after some "drama" that Casey wrote about on someone's facebook 9 days after the 15th of June:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008 she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Knowledge of Casey/Caylee's whereabouts vs. not knowing where they were:
2) Myspace: Where did she go?
vs
Statement: "I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Does she know where they went? Or doesn't she? She can't decide.

Cindy's mood: Upset vs. Indifferent:
3) Myspace on 7/3:
my caylee is missing
Current mood: distraught

vs.
Statement on 7/18:
...she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. Cindy Anthony never thought much of it.

Was she distraught or whas she not thinking much about it?

I'll go with distraught.

Knowledge of lack of job vs. believing Casey has a job:
4) Cindy implies she believes her daughter has a job in her statement: Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.
vs.
myspace: No money, no future.

If she had a job, one would think she had money from the job and possibly a future? Did Cindy know or not know that Casey didn't have a job?

Well, she didn't act surprised when LE confronted her with KC's earnings report-- which ended in the first quarter of '06.

BTW-- NOW CA is stating that she "has thought JG was guilty from the beginning." Though she kept insisting that it was ZG, for awhile.

CA will be a key witness in this case, the prosecutor is going to eat her up and spit her out just as she did at the bond hearing. As KC's mother the jury will look to her for character, I think CA testimony alone may help the prosecution win this case. And as much as KC did to AH stealing ALL of her money, CA would point the finger at one of KC's victims. AH willing took her to KC she had nothing to hide and then she turns around and starts pointing fingers at people who are greater character and moral fiber than her daughter.

There has never been any doubt in my mind where KC learned to LIE. The apple truly does not fall far from the tree when it involves the A 'family'. Especially CA.

To clarify, I'm not asking why or if you think she SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be charged, just the reason(s) you believe LE has held off.

snipped for space, respectively!

My thoughts on this go from logical to emotional.

First, CA was the one to call and declare her granddaughter missing. What bothers me most about these calls to 911 is that it wasn't her number one
priority. She chose to use calling 911 as a tool to manipulate Casey into behaving a certain way. LE probably saw that, and thought that Grandma would initially cooperate, despite the emotional frenzy she worked herself into.
Little did they know how manipulating and controlling she really was.

Second, in past murder and missing person cases, LE normally has shown certain amount of sensitivity to family members that clearly have no direct connection to the victim being gone. This can help get vital information they need. IMO, it only makes sense. Many of us questioned why Lee and Jackie Peterson were not charged with anything during the Laci Peterson case.
They appeared to be obstructing justice by protecting and defending their son on a regular basis.

Third, perhaps after interviewing CA and after watching her many tv appearances they felt it was best to let her ramble on and paint herself into
a corner.

If, and when, proof that CA has somehow intimidated witnesses, or purposely
gave LE erroneous information to intentionally throw LE off track, they will
pursue charges. I'm thinking this is not impossible since the Anthonys have lawyered up with a criminal defense attorney. (I don't think for one minute
they made that move to just have someone represent them for publicity purposes).

CA will be a key witness in this case, the prosecutor is going to eat her up and spit her out just as she did at the bond hearing. As KC's mother the jury will look to her for character, I think CA testimony alone may help the prosecution win this case. And as much as KC did to AH stealing ALL of her money, CA would point the finger at one of KC's victims. AH willing took her to KC she had nothing to hide and then she turns around and starts pointing fingers at people who are greater character and moral fiber than her daughter.

And when she lies during the prosecution's questioning that will be when she 'hangs' herself.
Then later she should be charged for perjury!!!~:woohoo:

JMO

Very nice find. Contempt! Arrest her now!

This is definitely not the only thing that she has outright lied about under oath and to LE in interviews...She will definitely have her day but first things first...KC has much to answer to!

ITA, bumping up to compare with CA latest interviews. Cindy is going to really need her Criminal Defense attorney.

Everyone seems to be totally against Cindy A. I have trouble not feeling sorry for her and try over and over again to see what she has done so terribly wrong. I would like to know what everyone else sees (my husband says I have way to much faith that people are good). Help me understand?

Everyone seems to be totally against Cindy A. I have trouble not feeling sorry for her and try over and over again to see what she has done so terribly wrong. I would like to know what everyone else sees (my husband says I have way to much faith that people are good). Help me understand?

I must be like you then. I do feel sorry for the entire family. I try not to judge people or pick apart their every move. Everyone reacts differently to circumstances and I would say this is the most stressful time the Anthony family has encountered. I too have faith in the good of people. I just want you to know that you are not alone in thinking the way that you do.

The first thing that knocked me out of my socks is when she told the public to get off our azzes and find her grand daughter, then never so much as walked around the block to look for Caylee.
Called the media right and left and wanted them around and then all of a sudden she turned on them and called them leeches, parasites and maggots. The media are who put Caylee's picture out into the world for people to start looking for her when the child's own mother wouldn't and didn't.
She has consistantly blamed everyone else for Caylee's disappearance.
She has consistantly whitewashed KC's lies.
People would have had more sympathy for CA if she hadn't been so darn mean. JMO.

I hate even commenting about this because today is about Caylee and if I as a stranger can say that what is wrong with CA, she hasn't thought about her grandchild she has protected the baby killer, watch her interviews with LE. Her first call to LE said it smells like a dead body in my damn car....now it's pizza, says she doesn't know the name of Caylee's dad B.S., pointing the finger at Jesse she knows who killed that baby, saying she talked to Casey everyday but in the call to LE she says we found our daughter today, blah blah blah

The first thing that knocked me out of my socks is when she told the public to get off our azzes and find her grand daughter, then never so much as walked around the block to look for Caylee.
Called the media right and left and wanted them around and then all of a sudden she turned on them and called them leeches, parasites and maggots. The media are who put Caylee's picture out into the world for people to start looking for her when the child's own mother wouldn't and didn't.
She has consistantly blamed everyone else for Caylee's disappearance.
She has consistantly whitewashed KC's lies.
People would have had more sympathy for CA if she hadn't been so darn mean. JMO.

Not to mention what she did to TM of Equusearch after calling him and asking him to come. She has thrown stumbling blocks into the investigation throughout these past 4 months. Diversion, half-truths, denial, accusations and they're still happening!

Eh, I think people hold Mom's to a higher standard. They are to blame when their children go bad, they are praised when their children do good. CA will always have critics. To me, any inconsistencies are the actions of a desperate grandmother in denial. She is moving slowly through the grief process, IMO.

I must be like you then. I do feel sorry for the entire family. I try not to judge people or pick apart their every move. Everyone reacts differently to circumstances and I would say this is the most stressful time the Anthony family has encountered. I too have faith in the good of people. I just want you to know that you are not alone in thinking the way that you do.

I to try not to judge and always try and look at the other side of things. I also believe we all react differently. When GA was fighting with protestors and everyone was saying how horrible it was, I kept thinking good thing I wasn'g GA because he was pretty calm compared to what I would have done.

Not to mention what she did to TM of Equusearch after calling him and asking him to come. She has thrown stumbling blocks into the investigation throughout these past 4 months. Diversion, half-truths, denial, accusations and they're still happening!

I don't like what she did to TM.

I don't think I have posted in this thread...it has been so long maybe I have forgotten........but I know what grief is....that being said, today when she stopped and ran up to that reporters vehicle and pointed her finger and said "holly gets no more exclusives!!!" (interviews) that pretty much finished me....God help this family. When the child is missing and the daughter has JUST gone back to jail and this is all she can say????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27